RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting!

3 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! Empty The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting!

Post  Kat Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Just to begin, this is not based on the television show or comic books, just the same sort of story line. See "Story" below for more information.

Table of Contents
  • Story
  • Rules
  • Skelly
  • Characters by Members
  • My Characters

Last edited by Kat on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! Empty Re: The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting!

Post  Kat Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Story
The world has come crashing down to an end and very few living humans are left. A "plague" is going around, and everyone in infected. Once you die, you become a zombie. A dead, mindless, drooling freak who's only instinct is to eat live people. These zombies can only be killed by a severe blow to the head, anything else does not affect them. Many of the living who have retreated, have retreating in groups. Hospitals have been burnt down, army bases blown to pieces, there is no refuge left. You can't trust anyone.

Will you live or die?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! Empty Re: The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting!

Post  Kat Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Rules

• This is my roleplay and what I say goes. I may add a co-owner or two but only maybe.
  • No fighting in OOC, it's just annoying.
  • Even if you have seen the show, don't base everything off of that. I get it if you love a character and want him/her but not every thing has to be the same.
  • Sex is not the main idea here. Neither is relationships. But they are allowed, but sex is fades to black.
  • Seriously try to keep pregnancy to a minimum, this is a zombie roleplay.
  • No playing your own boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband.
  • Do not come to this roleplay with a pregnant lady. If you really want a pregnant woman, message me or ask permission first.
  • No playing zombies. Humans only.
  • If you have a pet, only one-two pets allowed per 3 people. So:
    3 people= 1-2 pets
    6 people= 3-4 pets
  • Character ages must be between 10 years old and 40, no more, no less.
  • No playing more than 5 or 6 characters, as the story says, very few living people are left.
  • A zombie's ONLY thoughts are to live. So none of the following:
    "So and so saw her sister as a zombie and the zombie didn't eat her because it was her sister."
    "So and so convinced the zombie not to eat him." Ect.
  • I will add more rules whenever I wish.

Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Skelly

Name: (First and last, middle is optional.)

Nickname:

Family: (Optional, but must include dead and alive.)

Personality: (2 or more sentences. No "meet me's" allowed.)

History: (Optional.)

Pets: (1-2 Per 3 characters. Optional.)

Looks: (Description- 2 or more sentences. Or picture.)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Characters by Members

Christina Richards (Kat)
Ashlyn Richards (Kat)

Last edited by Kat on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:42 pm

My Characters

Name: Ashlyn Richards

Nickname: Ash

Family: One little sister named Christina who is alive. Her older brother, older sister, and parents died.

Personality: Ashlyn is a sweet bubbly girl but ever since the plague began, she has gone into her own little world. Slowly, she is losing her mind. The only thing holding her onto reality is Christina, her sister. The little girl means the world to Ash and if anything happened to her, she would lose it. She knows how to work a gun and has one of her dad's old ones.

History: Nopee.

Pets: Ashlyn and Christina have one German Shepherd puppy named Samantha that their dad gave them before he died.
The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7tGIbDPDkKsMBRRYLANUCWfk0wNPM3eX6mTB8SFKDIIQTAcZr

Looks: The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! 430146_343402925712555_1871615009_n_thumb

Name: Christina Richards

Nickname: Christy, Chris, or just Christina.

Family: Her older sister Ashlyn is the only one alive. Her older brother, older sister, and parents died.

Personality: Christina is a lot of fun and she is really outgoing. Even since the plague has began, she remains optomistic, still thinking there's a cure or a way out. Both her and Ashlyn are amazing singers.

History: Nopee.

Pets: "Sam is more Ash's dog, not mine." Christina has her dog that she has had since she was ten.
The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! Meeka

Looks: The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! Girl-glasses-hair-nerd-pretty-red-hair-Favim.com-82664_large
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Name: AJ

Nickname: Jay

Family: (Optional, but must include dead and alive.): Aly..she didnt make it.

Personality: (2 or more sentences. No "meet me's" allowed.) Nice, kind, smart, fast, she really is quiet when she wants to be. Like in stealth mode for sneeking around. Shes funny and cool to hang with

History: (Optional.)....

Pets: (1-2 Per 3 characters. Optional.)none

Looks: (Description- 2 or more sentences. Or picture.) The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! AWkBV13oruc

meeehhhh i'll do guy later

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Do you wanna do first post or me?? :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:19 pm

idc :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 pm

You first post then(:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Starting on post now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Aj was quick and quiet. It was rare that she would be out at dawn. Her pistol at hand. She had swords on her too. She needed anything she could get her hands on to survive. She had no idea weather there were others alive or not. She couldnt risk the chance on going 'human hunting' and finding survivors. It was hard enough with herself being not cought from the zombies.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Omgggg I'm so sorry
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Name: Derek Lee Hale

Nickname: Derek

Family: Clint, Cora They didn't make it.

Personality: Derek is a mystery, he doesn't know himself at all he tries to solve his own problems when he knows he can't. Derek's lost in his own footsteps, But he knows whatever he does can help whoever hes with. Derek is a brave strong guy can take down a elk in a blink of a eye, Derek lost his brother but he always has his head up even though he lost his younger sibling.. Derek has so much faith in himself which makes him think he should give up. Derek is also your typical jerk very aggressive and a over achiever Derek doesnt know why he doesnt care for anyone but he will know for his own sake. Derek is a very deadly guy ready for any fight willing to be brought. Derek isn't the nicest guy in the world he will fight to the death and snap and hold the grudge. He's stubborn and a bitch which isn't a new thing for him.

History: No

Pets: No pets.

Looks:
The Walking Dead (Not based on the tv show, explanation inside!) Open and Accepting! 9uc4tl
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down