RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School

+2
RoseAnnStyles
dipdyed_rayna
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

High School - Page 4 Empty Re: High School

Post  dipdyed_rayna Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Tristan's POV
"Me too. I don't know why, either." But like Zack, she knew it was because of him. "Want to sit on the roof? I know a way up there!" Tristan burst out, smirking.

Alexander's POV
"See you then." I replied and kissed her cheek before I walked off, smiling like an idiot.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

High School - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Love

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Lexie smiled and watched him leave.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Zoe
I tok a deep breath in shook my, "Ooh, I don't know if I wanna keep it a secret." I said, then sighed, "But, I guess I won't tell." I laughed, and when those boys walked past I laughed even harder. Leaning back I turned in their direction and yelled, "Don't worry, her last boyfriends was an apple!" and laughed. I turned back to her and smiled, "There, they're back on now."

Zack
I quietly laughed and smirked back at her, "Okay, guess that mean we're skipping class then." I said and my smirk turned to a smile, "Lead the way."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Fawn smiled as she heard one of the guys whistle and yell something about 'fruit lovers are hot'. "What would I do without you, Zoe?" She leaned against her. "Well. For one thing I'd be leaning on air so I'd probably fall. Those guys would still think I murder my boyfriends. Yeah. There's a list going."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Tristan's POV
I crept up the 2nd story stairs and up the attic stairs (YESH THERE'S AN ATTIC IN THE SCHOOL). I opened a hatch that lead to the roof and hoisted myself up, planting my butt on the cool tile roof top. I watched as Zack did the same, then I closed the hatch, resting my head on my knees.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Zoe
I giggled and rest my head on top of hers, "Yeah, I know, I'm just that cool." I laughed again, "Okay, I'm not really all that cool, but still." I took in a deep breath. The weather was just so warm and amazing today. I lifted my head and looked at her, "By the way, I freaking love your hair."

Zack
I follod her up and up the stairs until we finally reached a latch. When she open it up and lifted herslef up, I pushed on her feet then lifted my self up. Once I was up there, I walked to the edge and looked down, "Wow, we're high." I whispeard, mostl to myself, then walked back and sat next to her. "So, what now?" I asked, smiling at her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Fawn smiled. "Aw I think you're cool. Don't deny it. And yes. I have such sexy hair." She flipped her hair and looked off into the distance. "I am Fawn: The Girl With Sexy Hair." She laughed. "Well. I freaking love your outfit. I think every guy out here is checking you out." She winked," you'd have no trouble catching one."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Zoe
I laughed and shook my head, "Naw, your the one they're all looking at. I'm just the one sitting next to you. Plus, guys are like cheese. You need to wait a couple years for them to fully mature and be good enough to have." I laughed again and layed down on the grass.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Fawn laughed at the comparison. "Guys are like cheese? Okay." She watched one guy go by. "He's obviously American cheese." Another guy walked by. "Ooh he's some kind of fancy french cheese." Some guy who really needed a shower walked by. She plugged her nose. "Ew. Stinky cheese guy. He's done ripening. Bleh." She laughed and let her hand fall back onto her lap.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Tristan's POV
"So what now?" I heard Zack ask, and I looked over the school thoughtfully. "We wait." I declared. "For what?" Zack asked. I turned to face him. "We wait for everything to get better. We wait for the ones we love to love back, we wait for our sick ones to pass on to another life. A better life. We wait." I whispered, and leaned my head against his shoulder.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Zoe
I snickered and saw the smelly guy turn back and flip us off. I just smiled right at him and laughed, I don't care what people think of me really, I just love my life right now. My ears perked up when I heard the bell. Sighing, I stood up and brushed the dirt and grass off my pants.I held my hand out for her to grab and helped her up. I started to walk away, then casually turned around grabbed my lunch and walked back to Fawn.

Zack
I lifted a loose fist to my mouth and chuckled, "That's a pretty deep answer for a question asking 'What are we gonna do to pass the time?'" I quietly laughed again and looked at her head resting on my shoulder. She is so adorable. I leaned my head back so it was facing the sky and took a deep breath.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yep." I murmured in response to what he had just said. I leaned into him more and wrapped my arms around his arm, holding on like a baby would to it's mother. I watched the students below go about their usual duties in school, going to classes and such, until the courtyard was completely empty.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Fawn heard the bell ring and groaned. "Back to class, we go." She took Zoe's hand and stood up. "Thanks." She grabbed her lunch and threw it in the garbage. "What class do you have next?" She asked, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She glanced towards the doors and saw the teens crowding to get inside so they wouldn't be late.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:52 am

Zoe
I sighed as I walked along the grass, "Next! I have Algebra." I let out a groan, I hate that class, it's my worst subject, "What do you have?" I asked and opened the door to the building an let her walk in first, I followed closly behind.

Zack
I smiled and look at her, she was holding so tightly on my are, it was cute. With my free arm I took out my iPod and earbuds and placed one in my ear and offered the other to her. When she took it, I scrolled though the songs till I found one. When the music started I turned to her and said in a low voice, "It's called Angel with a Shotgun, I'm not sure who it's from though."

((If you haven't heard the song, you should probably listen to it))
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 am

I nod. I like this song so far. I look up at him.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Fawn smiled. "Ugh. Algebra sucks. Good luck with that. I have independent study. I'm teaching myself History." She rolled her eyes. "Such fun. But it's better than listening to the teacher drone on and on. I get to move at my own pace."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Zoe
I gave a small smile and laughed, "Well, that's sound a lot better than mine" I laughed again. I see the Alegbra 2 door. I sighed and gave Fawn a hug goodbye, "See ya." I said and walked into the door. I found my seat in the back corner and took out my homework. When the bell rang we pass our paper and corrected them. I got 7/15. I sighed and we passed them back up to the front, then the teacher talked for the rest of the hour.

Zack
I smiled and the next song came on. It was a slower song without lyrics. I stood up, careful not to pull the earbud out of either of our ears, and pulled her up with me. I pulled her in close and nudge her head so it was resting on my shoulder, then started to sway slowly back and forth.

Last edited by Blue Puppy on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 pm

I feel Zack swaying back and forth and I sway back and forth with him, smiling. He's a really sweet guy.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Fawn smiled and gave her a hug back. "Have fun anyway. Algebra isn't too bad," she said sarcastically. She turned and walked to her locker to grab her history stuff then headed to the classroom where she had independent study. She worked on her history for the entire period by answering 5 questions per section and doing a workbook page per section, too.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Zoe
I was asleep when the loud bell snapped me awake. When I looked up I saw kid putting away note, "Probably needed those." I mumbled quietly and put my math book in my bag. Throwing one strap over my shoulder I walked out of class to the next room, English, a class I'm actually good at. I found my seat and got out the assignment we were doing yesterday and continued to work on it.

Zack
When the music stopped he raised his head and said in a low voice, "We should probably get back so we don't get in to much trouble. " I pulled the ear buds out and put them back along with my iPod. I planted a quick kiss on her cheek then hurried to the latch and jumped down it, then walked to my next class.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic!AtTheFallOut Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am

Hey, am I okay to join in?? I'm kinda new so bear with me :)
Here's my character if its okay :

Name- Reidan
Nickname-Raid

Age- 17
Status (who you are in the role play so jock, emo, etc.)- Regular boy
Crush- None yet
BF/GF- Ex-Boyfriend
Looks-
High School - Page 4 Z
Personality- Reidan is a funny guy that no-one really notices. He's always up for a laugh but doesn't really get talked to (probably because he loves algebra) but he doesn't mind. He's easy to talk to  and will always try to help you.
History (Optional)- He broke up with his boyfriend of 5 months about 4 weeks ago after he caught him cheating with a girl. 
Other (Optional)-
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Panic!AtTheFallOut
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:46 pm

I'd like to get in this roleplay as well!!!

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4