RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||There's No Escape||

4 posters

Go down

||There's No Escape|| Empty ||There's No Escape||

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:21 am

||There's No Escape|| Theresnoecsape_zps05ed4440

Plot [the storyline.]
The United States has been infected with a virus that could virtually wipe out every single human being in the entire world. It kills instantly and without symptoms. Which is why the Government has taken it upon them to create a back up plan that will ensure the future of the world. They choose sixteen young adults from all over the United States and place them in a safe house where they will live until it’s safe for them to come out. Which could be months or even years.

The house is in an unknown location. Not even the staff know where they are. The Government couldn’t possibly risk anyone figuring out where they were. That could lead to someone trying to save them, which could end up killing them. And that would defeat the purpose.

Although they say that the young adults have been selected completely at random it appears that each of them have a reason for being their. Everyone’s personality is so different that it couldn’t have been random bringing such completely different people together.

The safe house is much more than a house. It appears, from the outside, to be just a house, but once you step inside it completely changes. There are 10 rooms, which are split up by gender, a living room, a dining room and a kitchen. But also there’s a club and an arcade room and an indoor pool and many other interesting things. The two staff members, Weston and Troy work to keep everything completely under control. But that can’t be possible with a house full of young people.

But they need to at least pretend like everything’s going well when the leader of the whole operation stops by. He brings all the necessities with him so they never run out of supplies but at the same time no one ever knows how he gets in and out of the house. He provides an evaluation when he comes as well. This is something the confined look forward to the most. It’s basically an update, letting them know who’s still alive back home and who’s been killed by the horrible disease.

Rules, [better fallow em']
1. This is a Literate roleplay, I'm going to require two well-written paragraphs. This means correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, use of figurative language, and using different types of sentences. Your paragraphs need to include details on the physical environment, the situation, and how your character(s) feel. Fall behind on this standard, and I will give you a warning. Three warnings and then I will have your character removed from the RolePlay.

2. Fighting,in occ will not be Talerated in this Rp, i don't want threating or curseing in this rp can you understand that? Perfect also being rude or preppy or sassy or just being a bitch [cough] is not being Talerated. I hate people like this bothers be. NOW if you can't understand this maybe your not right for this roleplay.

3. Realistic, Ah one of my favorites yes i want you to be 100% realistic i dont want just 'walks in woods and hears crows caw' i want you to be realistic turn that sentence into something like this. 'I steped on the leaves of the woods grounds as i heard the leaves crunch and breaking into half. I slowly heard the crows caw into the air as the flapped there wings and flew off.' <--thats realistic in my term.

4. Instalove, Yes! No instalove i hate it with a passion. I dont want you looking at someone and instint fall in love with them i want you to get the ko the person. Like if you looked at someone would u be a stranger to them and say "hey i love you." <--bull-shit. as before keep it Realistic no Instalove before i Instahate.

5. Anger, Hmm yes don't be angery if someone you like doesnt like you back and likes someone else. Controll your anger people i don't want people over reacting and saying "MY PERSON LOVED HIM!" call your anger keep it down before you get kicked out. Stuff happends and sometimes for a reason.

6. Plot, fallow the plot dont wonder off into your own story line. My roleplay my Plot fallow it. if you dont like my plot go to another roleplay and dont come back intill you intend to go along with my plot.

7.Have fun, Yes i want everyone to enjoy there time in my roleplay. I want everyone to be happy for sure!

Form. [use it.]

Basic Information:

Name:
Nickname:

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids:
Personality:
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
Birthmarks:
Looks:
Other:

My Character's.

Basic Information:

Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids:

Personality:He’s kinda a lone guy not every outgoing he likes to stay home and mind his own buisness. He has a bad attitude doesnt really care for anyone because of depression and over dramatic people bugging him. He isnt really the nicest guy in the world he also isnt the meanest in the world. He just likes to be alone and away from anoyying people. He can be a true gentleman to the one girl who deserves it.
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
Birthmarks:
Looks:
||There's No Escape|| Dammmmmmnnn_zps9e56d7ce
Other:

Basic Information:

Name:Troy Campbell
Nickname:

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids:

Personality:Meet me
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
Birthmarks:
Looks:
||There's No Escape|| HAWTTT_zps266f63ce
Other:

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

||There's No Escape|| Empty Re: ||There's No Escape||

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 am

May I join? I love the plot Idea =). If I do join though I will need to post my forms tomorrow, because I need to head to bed. School starts tomorrow.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

sure.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 am

Basic Information:

Name: Sylver Salmon.(yes the fish XD)
Nickname:Syl?

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:Streight
Crush:None yet
Bf/Gf:No
Kids:Nope
Personality:Shes nice and funny. She can also be very creative and very quiet. She wishes to make friends with the people that she has now been 'captured' with. Shes cute when she wants to be as well.
History:.....

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:nope
Birthmarks:no
Looks: :||There's No Escape|| Girls-hairstyles-2012+(7)
Other:

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 am

Accepted :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:49 am

yay
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

U first.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 am

??
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

/shall join later :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:55 am

Like post the first post? and okay supa :D
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:56 am

Basic Information:

Name-

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.
Nickname-

Jakers

Age-

Seventeen

Gender-

Male

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation-

Straight

Crush-

Bf/Gf-

Kids-

Personality-

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extremely sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He’ll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

History-

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather rich, but they never acted like it, other than their hues was rather large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they stayed with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and her two younger siblings also stayed, her family had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of these people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the faith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave Jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with seem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

On the Outside:

Tattoo's-

Wolf on his back.
Tiger on left arm.
Three Pitbull heads on lower back.
Wolf and dragon on right arm.

Birthmarks-

None

Hair Color and Style-

Jake has black memo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tired when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color-

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.-

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks-

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks-

||There's No Escape|| ALEXEVANS

Other-
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 am

Sylver was the first to wake up that morning. She had a wonderful warm shower and a small breakfast. She didnt want to make anyhting big because the aroma from the food she would cook would wake up everyone from their sleep. Sylver was just an early bird, letting out a soft sigh, she looked down at her feet and thought about the pool. She happily walked to the room with the indoor pool and sat on the end, slidng her feet in. Syl had her pants scrunched up so she could acually have her legs in there too. Her feet swished around and made small splashes. She covered her mouth when she had ywaned and she leaned back, looking through the glass of the window on the celing. Really wasnt a window, more like a skylight. Her eyes just watched the colors come into the sky by the sun "Oh how I miss you at night mrs. Sun."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 am

Troy

He didnt wake up Derek, Since derek was a late sleep and doesnt wake up intill like after noon or 12. Troy walked to a kitchen and grabed a apple takeing a huge chunch of a bite out of it. He loved the taste of cold wet green apple, the moist smoothes his mouth and taste buds. He walked down the hall to the living room and sat down and turned on some TV and every channel would be blocked or fuzzy and wont work. He put the remote down and took another bite of the green apple, and tossed it in the nearby trash can
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 am

Basic Information:

Name: Mary-Kate Olsen
Nickname: Whatever you want to call her :P

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: None yet ;)
Bf/Gf: ^^
Kids: None
Personality: Mary-Kate is a sweet girl. She's bubbly and warm-hearted. She can be a bit random at times such as breaking out into song or skipping around. She's a happy-go-lucky type of girl. She's curious and caring. Always willing to meet new people, she loves making new friends. How far are you willing to go to get to know her? She has some trust issues but she doesn't express this. She is a good actress, usually hiding how she really feels. Care to figure her out? If you can break through her shell then you are in for a good time. She is lovable and loving. You won't regret getting to know her.
History: She lived with her twin sister (Ashley), mom, and dad in a big and beautiful house. They weren't rich but they definately weren't poor. They had a pool and hot tub, movie theater basement, etcetera. She was used to the good life. She is very reliant on others. She's not an independent girl. When she had to leave her family behind to come here, it tore her apart. Would she ever see them again? Or would she find out they had died?

On the Outside:

Tattoo's: None
Birthmarks: A small heart shaped freckle on the inside of her left wrist. Her twin has one on the inside of her right wrist.
Looks: This is a picture of her and her twin. It is a photograph that she carries around.
||There's No Escape|| G537_photo22
Other: Would it be okay if her sister comes in later?

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 am

Accepted :D
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 am

:D Oh changing her name......and can you read the 'other' part? It contained a question...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:21 am

Sylver looked over, her ears picking up sounds inside the main house. Pulling her feet from the pool,she rose to her feet and dried them off before heading inside the house itself. She spotted Troy and crossed her arms "Since when do you wake up this early?" she let out a soft laugh and leaned on the wall "I didnt expect anyone to wake up right now since its still early. You know me, im a early bird." She shrugged and looked at the time. 7:30am. Still early.. "anyway, how did you sleep last night?" best to keep the mood nice and less..sadning.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Am I accepted or what?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down