RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR!

Post  Kat Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 3 554181_490923800922638_1399366759_n_thumb
Scarlett

Scarlett and Holly bursted into giggles when the dark-haired boy ran in the house cussing and yelling. He sat back down on the couch and she slid over next to him. "First of all, I never forced you to take off your pants. That was your own free will." She blushed a ton when she mentioned the pants thing. "Also, you could've said no. But you would've been a wimp. So I'm glad you did." She laughed and smiled at him. "Okay Jake, your turn."

Sorry that sucked....
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:24 pm

I don't know what to post...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Jake

Me and Abi ONLY!!! GRR! - Page 3 Alex_lindo_by_Deili

Jake smiled over at the girl sitting in the seat next to him. Scarlett agreed to come and see Jake's house. Which was pretty cool in Jake's mind he didn't have many people over. After driving for a sort time Jake pulling up to a gate, rolled down his window and punched in a pass word. The gate then opened and they pulled past it. Jake drove up a long winding road before they came to a huge white house. He pulled into the front and parked his truck. " Well here were are, this is my place." Hope quickly rushed into the house.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:27 am

Scarlett sat in the front seat, gawking at the beautiful scenery as they drove. When they pulled up to the gate, she was confused. Then she looked up and saw the house. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened as they pulled in. "Holy crap, Jake! This place is huge! She took a long look around the place and laughed a little. "And I thought my house was big..." Glancing back at Holly, she shook her head. "J don't get it... Why is it so big?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum