RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp.

2 posters

Go down

||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp. Empty ||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:07 am

"When the last angel falls, The fight for Mankind begins."

||StoryLine||

Michael isnt like any other angel On December 23rd he fell from heaven landing on a street behind buildings. It was raining he was in pain he grabed his knife from his pocket and layed forward his armor wet. His wings pressed agaisnt his body. He grabed each wing and cuts them off. As his collor around his neck unlocked and fell the the ground..War has begun.. Michael know whats going to happen. Puting the world at risk. Gabriel the dark angel is geting revenge on Michael from falling from heaven. He decides to passest each person in the world to hunt down the thing Michael is looking for. A child who is yet going to be born Charlie the women who is 8 months pregnant and is the person everyones going after. Kyle, and Drake and a few other people are there to help her. get through with the pregnancy one day a grandma come in the resturant there resturant which is Paradise Falls in LA in the middle of nowhere. Charlie is a waitress so she gives a lady a seat and gives her a steak as hshe wanted...the lady wasnt normal...she is a freak passest. telling charlie her child is going to burn. Charlie slams her menu to the table and says go to hell. after the lady was killed for killing the Father of the daughter and Mother. Thats when Michael comes in and propares everyone for the fight of there lives.

||Rules||read them or else..

1. This is a Literate roleplay, I'm going to require two well-written paragraphs. This means correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, use of figurative language, and using different types of sentences. Your paragraphs need to include details on the physical environment, the situation, and how your character(s) feel. Fall behind on this standard, and I will give you a warning. Three warnings and then I will have your character removed from the RolePlay.

2. Fighting,in occ will not be Talerated in this Rp, i don't want threating or curseing in this rp can you understand that? Perfect also being rude or preppy or sassy or just being a bitch [cough] is not being Talerated. I hate people like this bothers be. NOW if you can't understand this maybe your not right for this roleplay.

3. Realistic, Ah one of my favorites yes i want you to be 100% realistic i dont want just 'walks in woods and hears crows caw' i want you to be realistic turn that sentence into something like this. 'I steped on the leaves of the woods grounds as i heard the leaves crunch and breaking into half. I slowly heard the crows caw into the air as the flapped there wings and flew off.' <--thats realistic in my term.

4. Instalove, Yes! No instalove i hate it with a passion. I dont want you looking at someone and instint fall in love with them i want you to get the ko the person. Like if you looked at someone would u be a stranger to them and say "hey i love you." <--bull-shit. as before keep it Realistic no Instalove before i Instahate.

5. Anger, Hmm yes don't be angery if someone you like doesnt like you back and likes someone else. Controll your anger people i don't want people over reacting and saying "MY PERSON LOVED HIM!" call your anger keep it down before you get kicked out. Stuff happends and sometimes for a reason.

6. Plot, fallow the plot dont wonder off into your own story line. My roleplay my Plot fallow it. if you dont like my plot go to another roleplay and dont come back intill you intend to go along with my plot.

7.Have fun, Yes i want everyone to enjoy there time in my roleplay. I want everyone to be happy for sure!

||Skelly||

Basic Information:

Name:
Nickname:

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids:
Personality:
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
Birthmarks:
Looks:
Other:

||My People||

Basic Information:

Name:Michael
Nickname:

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids:

Personality:Michael is a serious guy doesnt fool around and doesnt plan to. He takes things seriously and has a way with words. He alwas knows what hes doing on a good or bad accasion. He is still rather charming and gives a girl to smile when shes happy or not. He's always there for the ones he loves and for his friends. He will die for his family and friends.
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's: Symbles hiddin on his body and down his arms and alittle on his neck.
Birthmarks:No
Looks:
||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp. If34np
||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp. Michaeelll_zps7ad336d9
Other:

Gabriel
Male
||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp. Gaberil_zpsc548596a

Kyle
Male
||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp. Kyle_zps17a0858c

Plots you can have

1.Charlie
2.Drake [kyles dad]
3.Daughter and Mother [father died]
4.Adrian [a guy.]

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp. Empty Re: ||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp.

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:23 am

Basic Information:

Name: Charlie
Nickname:Char?

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation: Streight
Crush:
Bf/Gf:

Kids: One on the way
Personality:brave, she worries allot, she is kinda bit*** and rolls her eyes alittle
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
Birthmarks:
Looks:||Legion|| Horror Immortal Rp. 5dpl08
Other:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:38 am

WHOA! ACCEPTED LETS RP!!! ill start

Michael

He fell from the sky and hit the ground with a slight grunt his fist hiting the ground makeing a crack as he looked up as the rain hit his face. Something erged his body and slamed it to the wall He saw a dog barking he pulled out his sharp knife breathing offly heavy. He leaned forward and cut off his wings screaming in pain as blood drawn down his back. Grunting as his invisible halo went down around his neck and unlocked his collar it hit the ground as he exhaled. He got up and gabed his things he looked over seeing a garage he walked over and climbed onto the roof and walked over seeing glass as he took a deeper look. He jumped and bust through the ground and laned infront of the guy. He deadlocked him and snaped his neck he grabed his coat and walked to the bathroom seeing a first aid kit he grabed it and got the sewing kit he got a large sharp needle that curved and tied it to the tiny string. He started stiching his back as he slamed his hand on the sink blood dripping more and more from his back. He screamed as he finally finished about 20 minutes later he put on the long grey and white jacket on as he grabed guns and guns and other loads of guns and put them in bags. He walked off and saw a wall he got a switch and a mat for to light fire. I light fire and flew the switch as the water light on fire and burned liveing a t looking left. He walked out seeing police men hurried to get out of the car. screaming at him to put down the bags and turn around. He streched out his arms and droped the bags. he slowly put the hands on his head as one police men came up and tried to lock him up. He grabed the policemen hand and punched him and had a gun pointed at the policemens head. One hand around the police mens neck alos holding his arms. He glared at the other police men yelling to let him go instently his head starting twitching none stop twitching twitching and he stopped with stuby sharp teeth full black eyes deep voice of Gabriel. "Oh Michael you disobeys the orders." The police officer said with gabriels voice. "I had my own orders now. I dont fallow yours." He said with a serious face. As the policemen shot the other in the face as he shot at the policemen he did a roll onto the ground and landed up dodging every shot. He finally shot at him and shot him two times in the shoulder and in the heart. He grabed his bags and headed into the police car. He started the car and headed down out of the city into the middle of nowhere looking for Charlie.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:59 am

Charlie had been sitting in a chair, relaxing like she had always did when no one would come in. Hearing the small bell make a dinging sound, Charlie looked over and got off the chair, grabbing her pen and pad. She then made her way to the old woman "Welcome." she said kindly and smiled, sitting the woman down at a booth "What would you like to drink, Miss?" waitress's always had to be nice to the guest. Becides, even if she didnt want to, she had to. Charlie also placed a menu in front of the woman.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:01 am

Lady

She smiled nicely at the women. "Oh miss i already know what i want. I would raw meat please? and ice cold water?" The lady said as she waited a few moments as she came back with her food and set it down. "Why thank you!!!"She looked over and saw her pregnant. "How many months are you?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:06 am

Charlie just wanted to stare at the lady. Raw meat? That was bad for the womans health.. but thats what she had wanted and thats what Charlie got. Along with the ice cold water. She soon came back with the Plate and water "here you go ma'am" she smiled, trying not to act too creeped out "you're welcome." she took the menu back and looked down at her stomach "Oh, im 8 months. Time just flies when you're pregnant."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 am

Lady

She smiled as her mind started messing up as she starting cutting the meat. Blood slightly gussering out of it flys geting over it. "8 months..Hmm" She smiled at her looking up "Your baby gonna burn."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 am

Charlie glared and slammed her wating pad down onto the table "You know what lady? Go to hell!!" she turned and stormed away from the lady. How dare she tells me my baby is going to burn! She passed kyle "Gosh, this woman is such a freak. Asking for raw meat and telling me my baby would burn. How dare she." Charlie shook her head
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:28 am

Lady

She laughed and smiled. As the mother looks over "Umm thats rude!" The lady snaps her head at her and had a frown. "Shut up!all you do is complain complain complain!!" The father looked over and slamed up "What what what!!!??? You better say sorry to her right now!!" He stomped over to her bending down as the old lady bit his neck and tore out a chunk of meat as the man fell to the ground. Everyone screamed and Drake ran got his gun and loaded it and saw the lady climb up the wall and on the cieling shooting at her and shooting at her. she apeared behind drake and throws him across the resturant. Kyle the gun slide over to him as the lady walked slowly toward him. He grabed the gun and quickly put his finger on the trigger. to scared the lady said 'your to afriad.' laughing as someone shot her as she fell to the ground it was adrian with a tiny police officer gun. After awhile we wraped the lady up and carried her out "Damn this lady is heavy." we through her beside a car as we seek a police car comeing our way. Drake had a gun and saw the car turn into the driveing area. We saw a guy 'Michael' get out and glare at us. Drake yelled out "Let us see your teeth." Michael glared at them "LET US SEE YOUR TEETH GOD DAMMIT!" Michael slowly showed his teeth as drake apollagized and told him what happend with the old lady. Michael nodded and went to this trunk. He opened it and started grabing guns. and handing it to them. "You'll need these." Michael went to Charlie and handed her a small Police gun. "Dont doing anything Brave." He said looking at her and walked into the resturant "You might wanna get inside before it hits night."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:36 am

Charlie hadnt expected the old lady taking a chunk out of the guy, her eyes widden in terror, everything moved so fast and once it was all over, she followed everyone outside, she seen Drake yelling at a guy. Charlie kept her lips sealed and watched the man walk to her handing her the police gun, She looked at it and put it in her belt following the man inside "Um... who are you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 am

Michael

He looked at her turning around "I'm Michael...and it started...so we must get prepared" He looked at her turning back around and haveing everyone come in we start slamming things into the doors so they cant get in. The back doors anything borded up. Night hit, I looked at Adrian and Drake "Were going up there..Kyle stay here and charlie and audri you too." I walked up into the top of the resturant seeing perfect view. Adrian turned to me "Hear that?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 am

Charlie was clearly confused when Michael started to block doors and windows. Glancing at Kyle, she looked at Michael once again before they went upstairs. What must they get prepared for? Then a noice was heard, and Charlie snapped out of her thoughts and walked to the window and peeked outside through a small crack of the boards.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Michael

Adrian heard a strange noise comeing down the road ice cream truck came driveing down and turned into our drive through. He got out slamming his hand and hoping out walking out toward us and stoped sniffing and adrian said 'he doesnt look that bad' his head snaped our direction as his hands and legs begun to grow longer and his jaw went wider then a bears could. "SHOOT HIM!" Michael started shooting his machine gun over and over intill the guy was dead. Then we saw loads off cars comeing down the road and the other end of the road. "START SHOOTING!!" We were killing passest old people,men,women and even children. Michael had every car get shoot and alot of more people were standing right there. Michael heard a guy bust through the window down staires and The father which was still alive luckly. Was draged out and the mother and daughter and charlie were helping pull him back in. Michael hurried down the window as the father was dragged out and killed. Charlie was riped forward hitting the wallas a passest guy had her arm. Michael started shooting through the windows and busting the windows and boareds to get the passest people away. the started walked away as the disapeared. I turned to charlie "I told you not to not do the brave stuff." Drake came up to Michael and started yelling at him. Michael put a hand on his shoulder "Stop yelling at someone who is trying to help you not get killed." He grunted and walked away were Kyle was loading guns.Kyle looked at Michael grabing boards to help board up again. "What were you before you came here?" kyle said "I was a soilder..." Michael said laying the board agaisnt the door.Kyle looked at Michael "Why do you still have faith in yourself if you droped out?" Michael looked at him.. "When God chose your kind as the object of His love, I was the first in all of heaven to bow down before you. My love, my hope for mankind was no less than His. But I have watched you trample that gift. I have watched you kill each other over race and greed… waging war over dust and rubble and the words in old books. And yet, in the midst of all this darkness, I see some people who will not be bowed. I see some people who will not give up, even when they know all hope is lost. Some people, who realize being lost is so close to being found. I see you, Kyle. Fifteen years old, your mother leaves. Your father withdraws from the world and you spend the next five years of your young life helping him find his way home. You love a woman who bears the child of another and you love her with no thought of yourself, even though you know she may never love you the way you love her. You, Kyle… you are the reason I still have faith.” Michael said looking at him and walking away with the boards

<3 aww what michael said to Kyle!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Charlie tried to help the father but he wound up being taken and she hit the wall as someone got her arm, her eyes widen and she tried to get away and was helpped by Michael. "Sorry. Thanks though." she backed away from the wall and breathed hevily, kinda still paniced. She placd her hand on her stomach, she had that feeling of her stomach getting 'butterflies'. She looked at kyle and sat down.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Michael

Drake turned to Michael and glared at him.."What are we fighting??" Michael turned to him "Angels." He glared at me "ANGEL! i dont even believe in god." "Well he doesnt believe in you either [i-ther <--what it sounds like what he said] He doesnt believe in anything anymore."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Charlie turned and looked at them "God has givien up on us? What happens when I have this baby exactly?" she rose to her feet carefully, leaning on the chair slightly and standing streight up. "What would God do then once my baby is born? That he can believe in us again?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Michael

He turned to charlie with no emotion like always "No, god has givein up for good. when that baby is born someone will come and try to kill it....take it for its own benefit and kill it to its last cry. We will never be as safe as we were before." He said to charlie with a slight whisper in the voice
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Charlies eyes widen "What!? Why would people even do such a thing as kill an innocent baby? Thats insane!" Killing a baby is just terrifying. "Wait.. its because its the new life for us? Would the baby be special in any way?" maybe it would? Maybe it wont.. But who would kill a child that has no means but to stay on this earth?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Michael

He looked at her "Think...im the reason this all started..because i left his side of the life..." He said looking away and walking a few feet. "I left being an Angel..to be a regular human like you..I came to help that baby not get killed..your the only thing i have to make sure that doesnt get hurt so that baby can live..Gabriel is here to kill me...to get to you to kill the baby in you." They lights came on as adrian and audrey were up staires seeking a van come up into our place for gas. A young little boy in the van and the father hurrying to get gas. As cars came as adrian shooting his gun yelling "GET IN THE CAR!!" the people were emo and such as they started punching the guy and throwing the child around and punching his father. Adrian slid down the resturant and ran to get the child shooting every guy as he held the child. Drake started undoing her door Michael loaded his gun "Dont open that door. if you do we all die." Audrey screamed seeing get bit in the neck by the child. Michael looked seeing Charlie say "Audrey" and seeing her come up to me and yelling at me "SHES JUST A CHILD YOU CAN JUST LET HER DIE! i swear if you dont do anything i will." seeing her walk and get a gun. Michael grabed her arm and swung her around. "Wait." Grabing a small machine gun and a big one. Michael walked up and looked at Drake "Open the door" Drake opened the door. and Michael walked out shooting the emo people and throwing the no more bullet guns onto the ground Punching and head bucking and deadlocking them. Audrey jumped into a the van as Michael grabed a gas plug and lit it with fire as fire flame went over the car burning the people on the van. Michael opened the door and grabed Audrey. They ran and jumped ran through the door as the van blew up makeing audrey and michael fly into the restuant. He grunted geting up as he was full of smoke. Michael seeing charlie run and get water the child that had a butcher knife seeing him say 'dont be afriad i just wanna play with the baby" Michael shot the child as he stood infront of her. As Charlie screamed seeing her say her water broke. I hurried and grabed her into the back room sitting down and covering her stumich and down with a towel. Michael had her on his lay and telling her to push. As the baby was born a scary nervous sound came apon us. "Oh no...the baby wasnt meant to be born" After alittle it was me and kyle and Audrey. "get in the car grab as many weapons as u got and you leave you leave intill you get to red robin neighborhood and you dont leave!!!!" seeing him say what was gonna be with me the door flung open...Gabriel..He has arrived
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Charlie hadnt expected the sudden water break and she screamed it before being dragged into the back, where she had givin birth to a baby (girl or boy?) she was in michaels lap, breathing hevily as she was handed her clean baby, She smiled, seeing her baby born But it was sad because it was born too early. She had hoped the baby was alright. She held onto her baby.

am I bad at this?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Michael

There standing me with my dark blue pail shirt and a chest plate with guns and bullets. with the dark black jeans and the brown shoes. He stood there his head down not givein up his faith to a old friend of his. "I didnt know they will send you Gabriel." Michael said slightly looking up at him "Your so ergy to please." He said as Gabriel said 'unlike you...the rebellisous Son...your wings they would of helped you know you think you can defie him and not pay the price....' Made Michael give a stare at him. "It doesn matter what happends to me.." He said as Gabriel glanced at him geting closer. "Your full of sacrofise michael. it wont exscape like you remember." "Im not running anymore." Michael placed a hand on his shoulder "Enough.theres another way..." 'theres no other way" Gabriel said pushing Michael backward. As he tensed up and Michael backed up pretty far and loaded a gun and looked down and then back up. Gabriel came straight at Michael. Michael started shooting at Gabriel Jumping over a chair as Gabriel smashed the chair missing Michael. Michael shooting none stop and jumping over tables. Michael slide over a table as gabriel slammed his sword on the table smashing it. Michael punched Gabriel. gabriel spin as his sharp wings flew around as Michael jumped doing a flip and landed on the ground not one single cut. Gabriels sword and Michael gun med up. He pulled the trigger as the sword pulled back as Gabrield slammed Michael into the wall. Michael grunting Gabriel flew over and slamed the sword by his head missing. Michael punched him in the gut Punching eachother over and over again. Michael grabed the tiny hanging TV and smashed it onto Gabriels head. and punched him in the face.Gabriel punching Michael grabing his neck and picking him up. Michael punched Gabriel him droping Michael. Michael grabed Gabriel and slamed him to the ground. Gabriel kicked Michael onto the table. Michael spitting out blood Michael grabed a gun and Gabriel slamed it out of his head. Punching him as he spung as his wings cut his stomach. He leaned forward and looked at Gabriel. Gabriel punched Michael. Michael jumped over Gabriel and wraped his hands around his neck trying to choak Gabriel. "Enough!" Michael said to Gabriel. Gabriel leaned forward and grabed his sword puting it up to his shoulder which lined up with Michaels Heart. gabriel struck the sword through his shoulder makeing it go through Michaels chest. Michael eyes went wide as his mouth wide open to. He sliped off his back and landed on the floor. eyes didnt blink. Gabriel looked at him. "you wanted to live like one of them.....now you die like one of them." Gabriel had a tear stream down his face. As Michael body glew and vanished.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Charlie held onto the child and looked at Kyle and Audry. She looked down at the sleeping baby. What would anyone want from this baby that they want (him or her?) dead? She didnt know but she couldnt let anything happen. She held her baby close to her and kissed (his or her???) head softly. "I hope we can keep the baby safe."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Kyle

I watched her as something bust through the back window of the police car. Audrey was screaming as it was Gabriel grabing onto Kyle's face to mess him up. Kyle pressed down on the gas peddle hard. as the car went fast. Gabriel was trying to grab the baby as I pressed down the breaks and Gabriel flinged out the front window. As the police car fliped and went down the tiny hill. After awhile Kyle woke up and looked at Charlie seeing her out of the car "Baby okay? hearing the baby was okay. i heard Audrey has died. I grunted getting out. As Gabriel grabed my head and slamed it on the car. As kyle fell to the ground Gabriel got close to Charlie as she was on the edge. Kyle ran and jumped on Gabriels back. As we fell off the cliff as Charlie was screaming and crying seeing kyle and Gabriel fell off the cliff. Kyle landed on gabriel as Gabriel flung him to the ground hiting the wall. Gabriel walked up to me. "Why do you continue to fight? when you know all hope is lost?" haveing Gabriel pull out a knife. Kyle looked at him "Fuck you." Gabriel was about to stab Kyle as a light came from the sky. As Michael came from the Sky His full big black wings and his armor and a sword. Gabriel looked at Michael shocked "this can not be." "You gave him what he asked for. I gave him what he needed." Michael said to Gabriel. As Gabriel grunted and ran at Michael. As Michael had his sword go through gabriel side. Gabriel fell to the ground as Michael put his sword under his chin. "Do it......DO IT!" gabriel yelled out as Michael backed up "No." Michael walked away slightly. Gabriel "I'v never seen such Mersey." Gabriel said "I know......thats why you failed it." Michael said as Gabriel turned and flew away. Kyle looked at Michael "There waiting" I looked at him and alittle walked away "Will we ever see you again?" Kyle said to Michael "Have faith." As Michael flew off into the sky. Kyle turned around and climbed up the cliff and back to Charlie smileing seeing her and the baby
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Charlies eyes filled with tears seeing Kyle and the guy fall off the edge "Kyle!!!" she yelled before sobbing. After a while, she lifted her head, seeing feet in front of her, she looked up and seeing Kyle "Kyle..you're okay." she got up and hugged him holding the baby still

DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down