RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :)

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Empty ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :)

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 am

Maybell Omaley is 19 and has been a vampire for around 2 years. She still is known as a new born and is still wronged then an older vampire. She still has trouble controlling her hunger when she's around a human for more them a few hours but she can handel it and make it look like hes not even immortal. Her eyes go red and it's hard for her to control her fangs when you piss her off.
ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Tumblr_mdl2itKgDn1rfpk37o1_500
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Empty Re: ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :)

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 am

May
I smiled and kissed him back wrapping an arm around his neck. It was nice to have a warm body next to me for once. I'm normally alone and not many people hug me that are warm blooded. I ran a hand through the back of his hair and smiled alittle under the kiss. I pulled away just alittle but our lips still close. "What were we talking about again?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 am

Derek Hale,
derek lived a hard 24 years, He's born as a Werewolf. when he got to understand these wolf instincts. He was at school with his sister as this happend His house was burned down from hunters that go after the werewolf family. His family died but his sister and him. His sister died a couple days after that from geting shot from hunters when derek wasnt there he was hunting for his sister. But derek still lives at the house but he found a pack which he is Alpha of. He lives as a Alpha of the pack for over 4 years. theres 3 werewolves in the pack including himself. He wants to help his pack away from Hunters.
ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) 2yowxl1

Derek, When we kissed i had a slight of happyness hit me smileing beneath the kiss like i never before. I smiled wraping my arms around her waist. She pulled away so did he i looked at her "I honestly dont know...." He said with a laugh as he backed up he was Cloustrophobic so he hated being touched and in tight spaces. So he had to back up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:45 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Tumblr_lc2tc2UCLO1qb0bobo1_500
I laughed alittle and leaned back on the counter and fixed my hair alittle. I looked over at him and thought alittle. "I think it was about the painting maybe. Im not sure though." i say with a laugh and crossed my arms. "I might have messed your hair up on accident. Sorry...but it's the back of the head so it should be easy to fix." I say with a small shy grin.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) 1twrdj
Derek, He chuckled and looke at the wall painting. "Its really good. the pack looks like real like i an touch it." I let out my hand and pretend to touch it but i laughed and pulled my hand back. "specially my eyes. Beautiful" I smiled and looked at hr.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:11 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Taylor-momsen-the-pretty-reckless-Favim.com-296723
I laughed and looked at him "Ya but the real thing is better." I say and looked back at the painting. "Well takeaway my idea of having it look like a window came true. Even through the outline of the window seal isn't there." I shrugged and looked back at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:23 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Nq9u09

Derek, He was leaning on the wall as Sinister came down and licked my shoulder. i pet his head and smile "I have a good life at the moment." I smile and bend down and kiss his little soft head. "Sinister i know your young. but later ima teach you how to hunt for fish." He barked with happyiness and walked back unstaires with the rest of the pack. I smile and looked back at her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:28 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Tumblr_md6v63p2rD1rare4zo1_500
I smiled as I watched him with Sinister and crossed my arms. "Is he like you younger brother in a way?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. It was kinda cute watching him. He could be gentle and sweet when he wanted to which was hot. But he was also hot in human form when he was in killer mode.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:31 am

Derek, He smiled "Yeah i love him he's like my little bro, In human years he would be 12. He's pretty young" I said with a nice tone and my arm around sinisters neck. scraching his neck which he loved. I bend down and smiled at Sinister "He's alwas there for me when i need him. He was there when my sister died...everything"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Photo-photography-taylor-momsen-text-the-pretty-reckless-Favim.com-197156
I smiled as he talked about all the good times he and him had together. But my smile faded as he talked about his sister passing away. I looked at him then down at Sinister and gave him a small smile. "Like people say. Mans beat friend. They love you till the end." I say and move my hair to one side of my neck.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 am

Derek, I saw Sinister whimper as his ears went back as his head pressed agaisnt my chest. My eyes closed as i layed my head on his head and kissed his head "don't worry i know you loved her to Sinister." I had a tear as i saw Sinister cry. I scrached his back and had a straight face. "Yeah, he's alwas my best friend."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) 110412-taylor-momsen
I sighed and ruffled my hair alittle. "Can we move to a new topic? I don't really wanna see you guys cry....otherwise I'll start crying and with my makeup that's a large black messy blob." I say and looked down at them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 am

Derek, He stood up and looked at her with a frown "Its hard to forget about her. things cant be let go that fast" I walked out the door as the back stubbled down the staires and fallowed me. Sinister ran out the door and barked. He stopped and howled as i shifted wolf and howled too so did the others.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:49 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Taylor-momsen-2
"I never said to forget her......" I say and tilted my head in pain as he howled. He was close and the howls hurt my ears alittle. I sigh alittle and head out the door and jogged into the room taking my drawing book as I went. Just incase I saw something that was good enough to draw.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:55 am

Derek, He looked around and smelt something dangerous that can kill us in a heart beat "we have to leave..." I turned to her "fast...get everything u need to survive fast.. were walking to somewhere far from here." Sence i was werewolf i could run or walk for miles. My car got destroyed so i was walking everywhere. I finally got all my stuff Me and my pack and her walked we were shifted wolf. we traveled for miles walking my feet were sour. my tounge was hanging out of my mouth. We passed beautiful breathtakeing mountians lakes woods. Amazing sites.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Momsen-taylor-momsen-27570047-500-281
I raised an eyebrow but got what I mostly came with and slung it over my shoulder and followed him and his pack. I wasn't having trouble keeping up. I just got thirty when I smelt some bloody animals or something. Other then that I was fine. As long as one of the wolves didn't try eating me or anything.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:08 am

Derek, we kept walking as i saw a Deer. it was eating i crouch down and sniffed the ground and attacked hte deer and slammed it to the ground makeing it scrap the ground. I growled and tour its meat as the pack came and ate to before we had to go walk miles again
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:12 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Tumblr_mdyqv1Zteo1rci2x0o1_500
"So what are we running or walking from I mean?" I asked and raised an eyebrow and looked at them. I was behind them so if they see getting annoyed or something they wouldn't have my scent around them annoying their noses the whole time until we get to wherever we were going. I couldn't even tell anything bad was going on.....
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:20 am

Derek, I turned my head to her one of the wolves wasnt use to her scent he started snarling looking at her his eyes straight at her wanting to kill her. I snarled and steped infront of him "Hunters Millions of them. and there dogs. there even getting tamed wolves to kill our pack.. even if we seem to look like we can kill millions of dogs and other tamed wolves and hunters. we cant do million. our pack is only 8 including me and a vampire.."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Panda-taylor-momsen-the-pretty-reakless-the-pretty-reckless-tpr-Favim.com-87406
I stepped back as I looked at the wolf. I was about to hiss but I didn't and looked at Derek. "Wouldnt they go after other packs too? There are more then just one alpha thats a werewolf." I say and start walking again just to keep moving. "Plus I could always turn humans into vampires for back up but they probably wouldn't live long within the pack."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:30 am

Derek, He looked at her and kept walking with the pack "No they want me and the pack..cuz of what we did to them after they burned my house to the ground.." I had my head up as i was walking my paws tore up and wore out i didnt care i kept walking i had the strength to.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Jesus-just-tonight-taylor-momsen-the-pretty-reckless-Favim.com-159969
I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Do I wanna know what you did?" I asked and walked behind him this time. It was easier to talk to him then having to stay at his butt as we talked. "You killed their families or something like that?" I asked and pulled out a bottle bottle I took before we left and took a sip out of it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:41 am

Derek, He nodded "You know me very well.. yes i killed one of the families for revenge. well i tied all of his family to there bech chaires. infront of there 12ft pool duck tape them down and duck tape there mouth and pushed them in..." He smirked "Thats what he gets for burning mine."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:44 am

ME AND RAZOR ONLY! :) Taylor-momsen-8
I laughed alittle and pat his head alittle and looked infront of me. "I'm not surprised. I would have thought you would have like cut them open and use their guts or something to strangle them." I say with a laugh and splash some water from the bottle on him. It was better then having to walk bored as all hell for who knows how long. Might as well have some fun.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:56 am

Derek, He laughed "DAAMMIT that would of been a good idea!" He laughed a felt cold water on his pelt. it felt good i laughed and snaped the bottle out of her hand with his mouth he jumped around her. and crushed the bottle with his teeth and had the water spatter of over her. there was more water in a bag i took with me with clothes
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next