RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cayden and Abi only.

2 posters

Go down

For Cayden and Abi only. Empty For Cayden and Abi only.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Sooooo what do you wanna do here?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Cayden and Abi only. Empty Re: For Cayden and Abi only.

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm not completely sure what I want to do yet. But I know I want to use these two. We could just think of a theme. Anywho I'm going to use these two and I'm going to play them as half-siblings. They both have the same mother but different fathers. I have to ask if we could also play it in New York, New York and the general area. It would help me come up with a better back story for these two. Anywho, here they are:
For Cayden and Abi only. 338px-GodDaveIt
..-{ turntechGodhead }-..
.:Name:.
Dave Strider

Dave's Information:

For Cayden and Abi only. 163px-GodRoseIt
..-{ tentacleTherapist }-..
.:Name:.
Rose Lalonde

Rose's Information:
While I'm at it, I'm going to ask you to pick 2 numbers between 1 and 100. The numbers I'm picking are 15 and 88. It'll help come up with a theme/story for the plot ;3

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Name:

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname:

Sheaba and some of his other friends often call him Jakers, but he prefures Jake.

Seventeen

Male

Hair Color and Stlye:

Jake has black emo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tierd when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color:

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.:

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks:

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks:

For Cayden and Abi only. ALEXEVANS

Background:

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather ritch, but they never acted like it, other than their huse was rathe large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they staied with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and het two younger siblings also staied, her familey had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of thise people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the fith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with sevem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets:

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybird, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Personality:

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extreamly sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He'kll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

(( Done))

Five and seveteen I guess. New York is fine.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Dave slipped his hands into his pockets as he looked around the airport. He was supposed to be meeting his step-sister and his mother here but had no idea where the hell he was supposed to meet them. This place was huge. Bro had already gone off to get their luggage, which was sparse at best. The older man had said he would be ‘back in a sec.’ He had no idea what that meant. When Bro wasn’t trying to do anything in a hurry he sure as hell took his time.

He hadn’t even really liked the idea of coming all the way to New York. The Lalonde’s had been kind enough to lend Dave and his Bro money when they needed it, but enrolling Dave in school here just so he could get a better education was pushing it way too far. His mother had been quite happy to tell him that he would be going to school with his step-sister. Dave hadn’t been nearly as thrilled.

Finally he heard it, “Daaave.” The Boston accent was thick and as she continued to speak he could hear the slur in her words. A lady threw her arms around his neck and pulled him into her chest. Dave’s hands went out to the sides not sure of what he was supposed to do with them before realizing that this was his mom. He hugged her back reluctantly. “Oh Davey! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!”

“You are smothering him mom.” Rose said from their mother’s side. The woman did not let go of Dave though until he kissed him on the cheek, forehead, temple, wherever she could reach, countless times. Once released Dave turned to Rose. They nodded to one another but neither of them showed emotion on their face. It was about that moment when Bro should up again. Mom had looked like she was about to go give him a hug, but he gave her a look that said if she touched him she would have hell to pay. She bit back a laugh but did as the look told her.

Mom drove them, in her very nice car, to the apartment building where Dave and his Bro would be living while they were there. The four of them went up together. It was very similar to the one that they had had in Texas, it was small and there was just as much room in this apartment as there was in the other. There was only one bedroom and a rather spacious living room. Bro was telling Mom that their stuff would arrive within the week, that they had been sort of rushed to get out of the house. And then the talk of rent came up and the two of them began to argue.

Dave and Rose had quit to the one bedroom, which would be Dave’s, to look at things and lay some things out. She helped Dave decide where things would go and how he should position the things in the room, no matter how much he said that he wanted everything to be in the same place as it had been in Texas. She was quite quick to argue that.

The sun was already setting beyond the horizon before the arguments between Bro and Mom had escalated into shows of violence and loud tones. Dave had rarely heard Bro yell before, it put him on edge and he could help but feel tense about the whole situation. He would hear a crash and his heart would speed up. The first thing he could think was ‘Jesus dick, he’s going to kill her…’ Rose seemed to notice his discomfort she leaned over to him and took his hand in her own. “How about I show you around. There are some places I think you would like to see.” She said. This was a god send, he was glad to get out of the apartment.

The two of them slipped by the two adults who were yelling at one another, even as they passed. They went back down the stairs, just idle chit chat as they went. Neither of the two of them were big on talking so they spent most of the time in silence. She showed him to an old record shop and they wandered through a thrift shop where Dave would pause and smirk at all the wonderfully ironic clothing that lined the racks. She showed him to a store that sold and displayed antique weapons. It was pretty fascinating and Rose seemed rather impressed with Dave when she saw him swing around one of the katanas they had on display. She mentioned something about buying him one for his birthday, it made him smirk. They were bonding and it was strange.

In the end they stopped by a small coffee shop and Rose bought them both drinks. Rose bought herself a hot drink with a name way to long for Dave to remember and Dave got an iced cappuccino. They went down to a park and sat down. Rose said that it was a big, popular park. But the name slipped Dave’s mind. They watched people walk by in the cloak of the night. Neither of them brought up the fact that they would have to return home sometime soon. Though Dave was getting tired.

He yawned and rested his head back. His body went slack with sleep and he fell onto Rose’s shoulder. She made no move to move him. She would let him rest where he was for a while. At least until she finished her drink. She wasn’t expecting to see anyone she knew. Yes, her school wasn’t far from here, but she had so few friends that she was close to that seeing Jake was a shock. She didn’t make any move to motion him over but she did make eye contact with him. It was probably some sort of social protocol that he come and say hello.

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 am

Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. Alexevans

Jake had woken up rather late that day, he had been up until 6:30am with Holly. Who was throwing about every half hour. Jake got up at a little after to and looked around the bright room. Jake got out of bed and headed down the stairs shirtless, seeing the most of the house sitting in the living room. " Don't ever let me sleep that late again." he said before walking into the kitchen and chugging down two glasses of water.

Sheaba walked into the room and patted his back before opening the fridge. " I wasn't going to let you sleep that late, but when I told you to get off you told me to fuck off. So I just let you be."

Jake looked over at her. " I did." He thought for a short time. " Can't remember."

" I don't think I've ever seen you sleep that well, dreamless?" She asked looking over at him. Jake ave a small nod, from time to time he would have a dreamless sleep it was nice since sleep was somthing that never came easy. Jake opened his mouth to speak, but she nodded. " She's fine, her and Matt are up in her room. She's been doing better today." Jake nodded again and looked for something to eat. It was funny how they always seemed to read each others minds, although they didn't. they just knew what the other was about to say.

" How is every one today any ways?" He asked.

Sheaba leaned on the counter in the large kitch. " Every one is doing fine, Emo went over to a friends how for the day, Sofy is out side playing with Jesse, and Dagger. The rest of them are in the living room. Oh, not Hunter he went off some where." Jake gave a small nod and at the apple he had in hand, he headed up the stairs and grabbed a change off clothes, walking into his bathroom his closed the door and took a quick shower, before dressing and heading back down the steps.

" So what are the plans for the day?" He asked looking at the people in the room. The all just shrugged and Jake chuckled slightly. " Well I'm gonna go out for a while."

" And do what?" Jake looked over to see the pail face of his younger sister. Jake walked over and wrapped his arms around her small frame.

" I don't know, go shopping maybe get you something nice. How are you feeling?" He asked dropping his hands down to his sides and pushing blonde hair from her eyes.

" I'm feeling a lot better today, just really tired. I'm gonna go lay down." Jake nodded and left her back up the stairs. Jake called Spike and headed out to his truck. Spike jumped into the back and looked into the back window. Barking one when he heard the road of the staring truck. Jack pulled out of the large drive way and drove into the heart of the city. Jake spent the day shopping around, yes with the dog by his side. People always gave Jake odd looks seeing him with the large dog, but Spike was a trained stress dog. jake had extreamly bad stress and anxiety. The dog helped to calm him.

Jake picked up himself somethings along with the others of the house. After a few hours it started to get dark the time when he liked to go to Central Park(( I'm guessing that's where they are?)) and take a run with Spike of the other dogs. As Jake ran he watched as people passed him by. You never knew who you would see coming to this place, n matter what time. Jake slowed and stopped at one of the drinking fountains. Jake then started to walk looking at people as he walked.

Some caught his eye though, a girl he went to school with and knew rather well. He was sitting under a tree with someone Jake had never seen leaning on her sholder. Jake cocked his head and looked at her, before walking over. " Who's that?" Jake asked looking at the sleeping Dave. He spoke in a quiet voice not wanting to wake the other person. He pointed to the groun and the dog by his side sat down it's head just above Jake's waist. Jake looked back at Rose wating for an answer.

(( You better be damn proud of that Cayden. I have to say it's one of the longest I've done.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Rose looked down at her half-brother as Jake walked up. She honestly didn’t know how Dave would react to this stranger. She knew that her brother was very bad with people, but she also didn’t know how heavily he slept. He hadn’t woken up yet and this place wasn’t exactly the quietest place, even at this time of day. People were taking their dogs for evening walks, or walking back home with their children or strolling pleasantly along the paths with their lovers. What was one person talking rather quietly going to do to disrupt him?

“Hello to you too, Jake.” She said closing her eyes for a moment and sighing. The movement making Dave shift slightly but he didn’t wake up. From her angle, looking down the bridge of his nose, she could see his eyes underneath his sunglasses. They were closed and long blond eyelashes were not leaving their spot against the boy’s cheeks. She debated with herself whether she should remove his glasses seeing as one of the arms was starting to dig into her shoulder and she had no idea how it could possibly be at all comfortable. She opted against it only because if there was a chance Jake could see Dave’s eyes Dave would not be very happy in the slightest.

“This is my half-brother, Dave.” She explained slowly bringing her eyes back up to Jake. “He will be attending out school come next week and the travelling has made him tired.” She continued her voice low and soothing, definitely not a register that would wake a person up. Dave didn’t even stir.

“I should probably be waking him up soon; it’s about time for us to get back.” She said, more to herself. She frowned slightly, her eyebrows creasing, as she looked down at Dave’s sleeping face. There was no mask, he looked calm and he wasn’t forcing himself to be strong. She wished he would stay like this more often. She reached up and brushed some of his fair blond hair to the side.

She looked back up at Jake, letting her hand drop from her brother’s face. “I’m sorry if I’m being a bother and keeping you from your walk. You can leave if you want.” She said. She paused before smirking a little bit, “Unless you would actually like to hang about and meet my brother. I’m sure it would give him quite the shock to see I’m not as anti-social as he believes me too be.” She said, her eyes hinting at her mischievous intentions.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. Alexevansdreamland

Jake gave a small nod when she said it was her brother. " I didn't know you had a brother." Jake said glacing at the sleeping person. " So he just moved here? From where?" Jake wasn't from around here himself, he was born in Monatana, but moved here when he was six. Jake sighed slightly and placed his hand on Spike's head patting him, and scratching behind his cropped ears.

" Why would you be keeping me from my walk, if i didn't want to talk I wouldn't have stopped." Jake said keeping his eyes locked on the ground infront of him. " I wouldn't mind sicking around for a while, not like were're doing anything tonight." Jake said glancing up at the two. " So why did he move here?" Jake asked nodding to the guy. Jake's phone went off and he pulled it out of his pocket turning and walking away from Rose and Dave while he spoke. " Hello?.... I don't know...... I was talking to Rose, her brothers just moved here." Jake waited for quite some time nodding his head as Sheaba spoke. " Well it's only nine." Again a long pause. " Good bye Sheaba." jake said rolling his eyes and hanging up.

Jake walked over to the two see the boy move slightly. " She drives me up the wall sometimes." Rose knew Sheaba, and how bad she bugged Jake when he left the house. He sighed looking up at the starless sky. Tjat was one thing he hated about living here. the stars never showed, because of all the lights. That was one thing he love to do as a child, was sit out side and stare up at stars. Jake looked back down at Rose. " So what are you guys plans for the night?"

(( Sorry that sucked i have writters block.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:13 pm

“No one has ever asked if I have a brother. It wasn’t as though I thought anyone would ever meet him anyways.” Rose said with a small shrug. Her brother wouldn’t have been completely wrong in saying that Rose was anti-social. She didn’t have many friends and those people who were her friends didn’t know very much about her. She didn’t enjoy talking about herself, she would always much rather hear about what was going on with other people. The most people would know about her was that her mother was an alcoholic and she lived a couple hours north of New York City.

“He moved here from Houston, Texas.” She explained looking from Dave to Jake. Jake said that he was fine with staying there for a while longer before asking another question. She ignored the first point he had, she guessed he was right, but she couldn’t help but always assume that people found her boring. “He moved here be-…” She stopped and her voice trailed off as Jake’s phone went off. She smoothed out her dress as he stepped away to speak on the phone.

When he came back Rose went on to continue what she had started to say, “He’s here because of money trouble. My mother is willing to help him and his father out so long as Dave goes to a better school… here.” She explained, “Though to be honest my mother doesn’t have the best ideas.” She added.

“I don’t have plans. Our plans were to get out of the house and for me to show him around the area. Then he just so happened to pass out on my shoulder.” She said moving her shoulder slightly. This time though Dave groaned and a hand came up to rub his eyes under his sunglasses.

“Yo, Bro what’d I tell ya’ ‘bout wakin’ me up…?” He mumbled, his accent coming out thick, his words slurred together. Then he actually opened his eyes and came pretty much face to face with a large dog. He jumped slightly and sat up straight. His initial shock disappeared though, turning into a stone faced mask again as he looked up to the dog’s owner. “Uh, hey.” He said, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked up at the stranger in front of him. He turned to Rose, “Where are we Rose?” He asked, his accent was completely gone, replaced by a Northern accent.

“Central park. We can head back if you’re awake though.” She said looking at her half-brother, “And this, is Jake. He’s a friend of mine from school.” Dave turned to look at him again and nodded with a short ‘Sup’ directed at him. “Jake, if you would like, you could walk with us. It’s a short ways away from here to Dave’s apartment complex.” She said standing up and brushing of her skirt.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. Alex-evans-forest

" Houston, my buddy Hunter's from there. If you could call it better." Jake said with a chuckle. " I'm no point of vew, this school sucks, but gotta live with it." Jake shoved his hands into his pockets and glaced around the park, the lights that dotted the walk ways were now lit. " Has he been here before" Jake asked looking back at her, he guessed no if she was showing him around and what not. Jake saw the boy move his hand up to his eyes and mubmle something as he awake.

He then jumped seeing Spike infront of him. " Sorry," Jake said not thinking to dog would make him jump. " Didn't think he would scare you." jake said with a chuckle placing his hand on the dogs head. Jake returned the nod and gave a quiet. " No much." Jake looked over at Rose as she started to talk. " I have my truck here, if ya' just want a ride. It would take less time." Jake said giving on if his clasic white smiles. Spike stood at the sound of truck and started wagging his tail looking up at his master. Jake phone went off and he groaned looking down at it.

" What the hell do you want!" He snapped into the phone. " I don't care, good bye." Jake said hanging up and mumbling something shoving his phone into his pocket.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Rose shrugged; she had to agree she wasn’t the biggest fan of their school either. But compared to the school Dave was coming from she could definitely say her school was much better. She had heard horror stories about the school back in Texas that Dave had attended. She was sure that when he went to school here he would see it as a fancy prep school. It was just a normal high school but Rose had done a lot of research on the topic of schools and schooling, especially with friends that live throughout the country. But their school had very high scores and a high success rate.

“He didn’t scare me. Just… wasn’t expecting to see a huge ass dog right when I woke up…” Dave said scratching the back of his neck. “It’s a big doggy…” He muttered more under his breath. He didn’t stand as Rose had. He wrapped his arms around his knees and looked at his drink that was lying in the grass next to him. It looked like watered down garbage so he decided to pass on finishing it. Dave looked down at the ground when Jake turned to Rose.

“Yes, I think that would be a welcome favour, thank you Jake.” Rose said with a slow nod in Jake’s direction. She looked down at the large dog of Jake’s and smiled at it. She wasn’t a fan of dogs, she preferred cats herself. And the big animal almost seemed to make Dave nervous, not that it was at all obvious. Dave was very good at hiding his emotions, much better than she thought he would be. When they used to talk online Rose could always see right through every word he typed, in person though he was a little bit harder to read.

When Jake’s phone went off Dave cocked an eyebrow. Then he clued in, “Shit.” He pulled his iPhone out of his pocket and unlocked it. No messages or missed called from Bro. He hesitated before messaging his Bro, ‘you and lalonde finished breaking shit?’ he typed. He hesitated another moment before sending the message. Rose was looking at him with a cocked eyebrow so he just slipped his phone back into his pocket.

Rose ignored the harsh tone Jake was using over the phone and decided to go on as though it hadn’t even happened. She wouldn’t ask him what was wrong. Maybe if they had been by themselves she would pry for answers, but that could wait for another time. “So how about we get going, please, lead the way Jake.” She said motioning forward with the slightest of bows and the smallest of smiles.

Dave pulled his phone back out of his pocket as it vibrated. ‘Roxy and I are bringing in a futon. You might be alone tonight though. I will talk to you later.’ Of course he didn’t care where Dave was and when he would be home. It almost made Dave sigh. But he didn’t mind he was sort of used to it. His Bro had a lot of shit to deal with at the moment. “Yeah dude, lead the way…” Dave said looking back to Jake, scratching the back of his head with one hand as his other slipped his phone back in his pocket again.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. 2tb7tjpg

Jake gave a smile looking down at his dog. " Yes he is." Jake gave a nod when Rose said they were fin with a ride. Jake looked at the other man as the mumbled something and pulled out his phone texting some one. " Come on." Jake said to the two and started to walk, Spike by his side, Jake glaced back at the other two and kept walking.

Getting to the truck Jake pulled out his keys. " So who wants, shot gun?" He asked hopping into the drivers seat. Spike run to the back and runned into the back clearing the closed tail gate with easy. Jake started the truck, and like always Spike let out one large bark when it started, one the two get into the truck Jake looked over at Dave. " So where we goin'?" He asked pulling out of the larhe parking lot.

After being told where to go, Jake turned onto the busy street and drove to the builing. Stopping out front and parking the truck. " You gonna stay here Rose, or do you want a ride home too?" Jake asked, leaning back in his seat and turning down the radio.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 pm

((No need to rush time forward just to get more in there. Go for more little details instead of having time pass so quickly. Car rides can be fun.))

Dave put his hands in his pockets as he followed a little bit behind the other two. He didn’t really know where he was going so was more counting on Rose to lead him around. Even then, she didn’t live in the area either but she walked with such a confidence in this hugely crowded city that you would never be able to tell just from looking at her.

When Jake called to ask who wanted shot gun, Dave couldn’t help himself. He smirked slightly as he sat in the passenger seat and Rose, without complaint, slipped into the cramped back seat area. He didn’t know where he was going so when Jake asked him he just turned to look at Rose, “So where’re we going?” He asked. Rose sighed and proceeded to give Jake the directions to Dave’s new apartment complex. When they pulled up in front Dave got out and just as he was about to close the door Jake asked Rose if she wanted a ride home as well. He cocked an eyebrow and looked at his sister.

Rose looked from Jake to Dave as Jake asked if she would want a ride home. “You don’t really need me to escort you to your home, do you Dave?” She asked with a small smirk. Dave’s face hardened as he rolled his eyes, his head moving slightly with the action that was hidden by his sunglasses. Dave closed the door and Rose turned to Jake, “Yes I think I would like a ride home as well if that isn’t any problem. It is far too late for me to think about walking home.”

“You’re going to want to head North up out of the city.” She explained as she walked Dave walk up to the building and disappear inside. She didn’t know what the state of his apartment would be like. She assumed that their parents may have calmed down enough to actually set up somewhere to sleep but she really didn’t know how productive her mother would be able to become. “Thank you very much for bringing both of us home though. ” She said, closing her eyes and setting her hands in her lap, “Though I do apologize for my dear brother, he isn’t the most social person you will ever meet…”

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. Alexmfnagain

Jake watched as the other person walked up the stairs of the building to the house. Jake looked over at Rose and nodded. " I know, I've taken you home before." jake said pulling out of the drive. " You needed a ride at school one day, remember?" He asked not taking his eyes off the busy road, even with it being dark out, the streets were still lite with the lights from the buildings, cars, and street laps. In a way Jake hated this, i't was never turly dark.

Jake gave a small nodded, and he turned down a road. " Yeah, I could tell. Why is that anyways?" Jake asked glacing up in the rearview mirror to make sure the large dog wa still in that back, the dog had a tendency of jumping out of the truck when he saw another dogs. Jake turned down another road. " Maybe you both can come over to the house tomorrow, I would like to get to know him better. He seems like he would be a nice person after ya get to know him. I think Sheaba wants to talk to you too." Jake let out a quiet groan when his phone went off again.

Pulling into her drive way Jake pulled out his phone and looked at the message, it was from Holly this time. " Jake where are you?" Jake quickly texted her back. " I'm driving a friend home, I'll be back soon." Jake placed his phone on the center console, and looked over at Rose. " See ya latter. Text me if you guys would like to hang tomorrow."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

tentacleTherapist
Rose paused, closing her mouth into a tight line as Jake reminded her that he had driven her home before. She actually had to think back to that one. He had indeed, it had been a year ago and it had been pouring rain. Where Rose would usually go to the trouble of contacting her mother for a ride home she knew she couldn’t because of her mother’s stupidity, driving drunk and getting her car impounded and her license suspended. Jake had stopped when he saw her walking down the sidewalk and offered her a ride. It wasn’t the sort of offer she usually accepted so it didn’t surprise her that it slipped her mind now.

The conversation turned to Dave and she was happy to share the little bits of Dave she had analyzed over the years through their talks on the computer. “Why is he anti-social? Because he doesn’t know how to interact with people in normal situations because he was raised in a very atypical environment from a young age. He was taught as a boy to keep his emotions to himself so he has a difficult time in showing them to people now. He hard to read and because of this sincere remarks can come off sounding sarcastic or rude, so he sounds… to put it in lame-man’s terms… like a complete asshole.” She explained, mostly rambling to herself, getting all of these facts straight in her own head. “He’s not a bad kid or anything, he’s rather easy to get along with; just he, and those he talks to, find it easier to converse without talking. Through text or IM usually.” She added.

She usually did talk at a rather slow pace and she knew she could talk about Dave, or any of her friends really, for quite a long time. But she noticed her house coming up and she fell completely silent. They parked in the driveway and she looked up at her large house. Opening the door you could hear the waterfall out in her backyard. It was a soothing sound, but Rose found it almost annoying.

She stopped and smiled at Jake, “Yes, I believe I will text you come tomorrow. It has been a while since I’ve talk to Sheaba.” She said before taking a graceful drop from the high perch of her seat to the ground. “I will see you then, Jake. Good night.” She said before closing the door and heading up to her house.

She was a little bit surprised as she entered the house and heard talking coming from the sitting room. Sure her mother may have been talking on the phone but then her voice was joined by a male voice. Dave’s father. She peeked into the sitting room and sure enough the two of them were sitting in front of the fireplace. Her mother had a glass filled with some sort of alcoholic concoction (her mother was quite partial, as of late, to creating her own new drinks) while Dave’s father was drinking from a tall beer bottle, taking a hefty swig from it when he stopped talking and Mom continued on.

“Mom. Mr. Strider.” She said, stepping into the room, making sure that the two adults knew she was home. They both turned to look at her. “I made sure Dave was safe at home. Though I have to ask whether he knows you’re not at home, Mr. Strider?” She asked turning to look at the older man who hadn’t removed his own strange sunglasses that looked like they had been pulled out of an anime.

“Yeah, lil’ guy knows I’m here. Don’t worry about it. And call me Bro. Mr. Strider is my father.” He said, taking another swig from the dark bottle in his hand.

Rose’s lips formed a thin line. “I’m sorry but I’m going to have to refrain from calling you ‘Bro’, it is not a title I can associate with you. Now, if you’ll excuse me I will be going to bed now.” She said with the slightest of a bow before heading upstairs and into her room to go to bed. It had been a long day, and even though she was a little bit peeved that Dave’s father would come all the way out here instead of staying the night with his son, she couldn’t will herself to stay awake and quickly passed out on her comfortable mattress.

When she walked downstairs in the morning her mother was doing a little bit of cleaning. Clearly she and Dave’s father had not been very clean when they drank the other night. “Where is Mr. Strider?” Rose asked sort of hoping that he hadn’t stayed the night at the house.

“He went home, said somethin’ about wantin’ to break in the new bed or some shit.” Even though she was sobered up her words were still slurred together and her accent was quite the pain to deal with. Rose had never picked up the accent herself because where she went to school no one had an accent like her mothers. She was not complaining she had every reason to believe that she would not sound nearly as put together as she was if she sounded like her mother at all times.

“Will you be going back their later?” Rose asked. Her mother said yes and Rose nodded before going back upstairs and going onto the computer. Dave wasn’t online as she had hoped he would be. Though it was only eight in the morning so she couldn’t really blame him for still being asleep.

When they were on the road heading back down to New York, Rose decided to text Jake. ‘How about you meet Dave and me at Ben & Jerry’s on 49that 2pm. I think it would be nice to get some ice cream and bond.’ She sent the message and slipped her phone away.

turntechGodhead

Dave had been fast asleep when Bro finally came home. And he didn’t even know that the other man was there until he woke up in the morning and there were arms draped over his middle. It had been years since he had shared a bed with Bro but he knew that the older man had a tendency to curl up with whatever it was he was in bed with. He had seen it countless time when walking into the kitchen in the morning and seeing the older Strider curled up with his puppet lil’ Cal.

He peeled himself away from the other man and looked down at him with a small frown. Bro always looked so much nicer when he was asleep. Kind of a letdown when he was awake. Dave could find himself admiring the way his Bro looked, the man was damn attractive, and Dave knew that a lot of his Bro’s looks were passed down to him as well. So he would look just as attractive when he was older.

Rose and her mom showed up after a while, just walking in as though it was no big deal and Rose said that she would show Dave around again, having been informed that the Strider’s luggage would arrive later that day and Mom and Bro would have to deal with all of it. Dave would have been perfectly cool with helping out but Rose was adamant on showing him around. He didn’t really complain he sort of liked the idea of hanging around town with his sister. Not that he would ever admit it. That wouldn’t be cool.

In the end they stopped by a tiny little ice cream place that Dave probably would have missed if they weren’t looking for it. And he got himself a wicked good ice cream cone with a flavor he couldn’t even remember the name of. All he knew was that this waffle cone was both huge and delicious.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:41 am

Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. 022

" Well that's too bad that he was raised like this. It's really to bad, but some people are just like that, Zyammbee isn't fond of being around people. He never has been, we have no clue why." Jake looked over as she hopped out of the truck and landed on the ground with a small thud. " See you then." Jake said before she closed the door. Jake pulled away after making sure she was safely within the house, it was just a habit he had. Jake pulled out of her drive and turned arounf heading back to the house. Jake pulled into the full drive way and got out of the truck. Jake pulled the bags from the truck and headed up to the house, calling Spike as he did. The dog jumped out of the truck and ran over to the door, waiting for Jake to enter before he himself padded into the house.

The smell out food met Jake's nose as he walked into the house. Sheaba walked into the kitchen door way. " You were gone for a while." She said looking back over her sholder as Sofy started to cough. " You okay sweety?" She asked looking over at the girl. She gave a nod and Sheaba looked bak at Jake. " So where were you?" She asked looking at the bags in his hands.

Jake's hands loosened on the bags when he hurd the coughing from the kitchen. It was instinct for him to drop what he was doing when one of the kids starting coughing when eating. The joy of raising children when you are still a child youself. Jake looked at Sheaba when she began to speak. " Well I went and got everything something, and then I went for a jog at the park. I ran into Rose and her brother Dave, then drove them both home." Sheaba gave a small nod and turned to the kitchen.

" Well dinner is ready." She said walking into the room and sitting down at the full table. Jake placed the bags down on the couch and walked into the room, seeing that his sister was eating for the first time in almost three day.

" I'm glad to see you're eating Holly." The girl gave a small nod not speaking because of her full mouth. " I myself, I'm not feeling up for dinner. I think I'm going to head to bed, I'm tired." Sheaba cocked her head and looked at the clock.

" You're tired?"

" Yes." Jake said turning and walking up the stairs followed by his dogs. Jake took a quick shower and headed to bed, plopping down and stairing up at the black ceiling for over an hour, before falling asleep.

Jake awoke the next morning to the light peeping through the windows of the black room. Jake looked around the huge room and rolled off the bed placing his feet onto the floor. Jake popped his back and walking over pulling on a shirt and changing into some black jeans. Jake washed the sleep from his almost black eyes and brushed his teeth before waling down the steps. When he was down in the living area, he didn't see any one in the room, Jake glanced over at the clock. It was 9:30, where the hell was every one. Jake gave a shrug to himself, and walked out to the back yard, where he found Sheaba and Emo talking.

" Well good morning." He said giving a smile. " I though every one was dead." Jake said with a chuckle.

" Now were alive and kickin'." Emo said with a smile. " You slept in today."

" Yeah I know." Jake walked out to were the horses are and fed his horse before heading back up to the house. Jake opened the sliding glass down and slipped inside. A little latter Jake got a text and looked down at his phone. ' Okay.' Is the only thing he sent, he walked out to the back yard and looked out at Sheaba. " Wanna go hang with Rose and her brother?" Sheaba gave a smile and stood walking over to him.

" Sure." Sheaba said and walked into the house.

After cleaning up the house a little the two got ready to go. Sheaba headed out the door, calling Rhino and taking him out to the truck, helping him into the back. Jake called Spike and he also hopped into the back of the truck. Jake git in and started the truck. Spike let out a bark and Rhino howled. Jake chuckled and waited for Sheaba to climb in before pulling out of the drive. " So since when does she have a brother?" Sheaba asked looking over at Jake. Jake gave a small shrug.

" He just moved from Texas."

" Huh, maybe he knows Hunter."

" I don't think so he doesn't look like the type that would know some one like Hunter."

" Oh." Is the last thing that was said in the car as they drove. Jake pulled into the parking lot where he was told to meat them, and glanced around trying to see either of the people. They both hopped out of the truck and walked into the building the dogs by their sides. It was always fun being able to take your pet any where. Jake stopped and glaced around again. It was Sheaba who saw Rose and love other at a table and walked over. " Hey Rose." He said giving a bright smile. " Long time no see."

Jake tucked his hands into his pockets and walked over looking at the two sitting in the table, giving a small hello to both.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Rose was quite content just sitting there with her half-brother. She would take small spoonfuls of her ice cream, which looked painfully mundane compared to Dave’s. It was an almost amusing contrast seeing her brother’s calm and cool appearance paired with the large ice cream cone in his hand. She brought that up and Dave just rolled his eyes, “Means it’s ironic, Rose.” He said with the smallest of smirks pulling at the corner of his lips. That was Rose’s cue to roll her eyes back at Dave. She was thoroughly glad to see him in a good mood though.

“Did you and your father,” Rose ignored it when Dave flinched at the word ‘father’, Mr. Strider had done a very good job of beating that title of ‘brother’ into the younger Strider, “Share the same bed last night?” She finished. She had seen Mr. Strider passed out on the futon when she had walked in earlier and it had looked as though someone else had been sleeping in the bed with him not long before that.

Dave’s eyebrows furrowed and the little smirk was gone, replaced by a thin line. “Why the hell would that matter? Are you like… psycho analyzing the fact that I had to share a bed with Bro because we only have one bed? I don’t have some sort of Freudian complex or whatever the heck it is. I don’t have the hots for my brother.”

“I wasn’t suggesting you do. But now that you mention it.” She smirked and Dave’s face turned grave for a moment and Rose wished she got to see these little things in his face when she defeated him with words over the computer as well. It didn’t matter; they would have a lot of time together now where she would be able to analyze him. “I’d prefer you didn’t start bringing up theories you don’t understand.”She caught a glimpse of Jake and Sheaba walking in, “Oh, it seems our friends are here.”She said waving to the two of them. Dave looked to the two that walked in, only recognizing one of them.

“It has been a while; it is a shame not having any classes together.” She said with a nod. “Sheaba, I would like you to meet my half-brother, Dave Strider.” She said motioning to Dave, who pushed his shades up his nose and nodding to her with a short ‘Sup’, which was the man’s usual greeting. Rose noticed the small uncomfortable motion as the blond adjusted himself in his seat. He covered it up by bringing his ice cream back up to his mouth and taking a long lick. “Why don’t the two of you go get some ice cream, it really is good?” She said looking between Sheaba and Jake as they sat down at their little table.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Sheaba - Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. 30794288_Brittany_KramerFor Cayden and Abi only. 1381717280

Sheaba gave a small nod. " It really is. i was nice talking to you every day before." Jake looked over at Dave and held out a hand. " Hello, I'm Sheaba, one of your sisters friends." Sheaba gave a small smile and sat down at a table followed by Jake. Rose said something about ice cream and Sheaba nodded. " That sounds good, want some Jake?" Jake lifted his eyes from where they were locked on the table and shook his head. Sheaba just gave a shrug and walked over to the counter, getting herself a peanutbutter ice crea,. She walked over and slid back into her chair. Sheaba looked over at Dave and Rosw. " So Dave tell us about yourself." She said before taking a lick of her ice cream.

Jake let out a quiet sigh. He wasn't in the mood today to be out at some ice cream shop, although he did say that he wanted to hand out with them today. He just wasn't feeling that great, he hoped like hell that Holly didn't get him sick. Jake hardly ever got sick, but when he did he got ver sick. Jake pulled out his phone and glanced at the screen before placing the Iphone on the table.

(( Sorry that was shit.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Dave took the hand that was held out to him, though reluctantly. He gave it one firm shake before bringing his hand back to rest in front of him on the table. He didn’t say anything though; he just nodded, not breaking his perfect poker face. Rose looked over at him but didn’t say anything to him. “Yes, well, I’m sure we will have classes together again sometime.” She didn’t talk much even in class, but she guessed that, compared to how often she did talk she did talk quite a bit to the few friends that she did have.

Rose looked to Jake and cocked an eyebrow, he was very quiet and he wasn’t making eye contact with anyone, keeping his eyes trained on the top of the table. Was something wrong? Perhaps he was sick. She didn’t voice her thoughts though. She didn’t have the time anyway as the moment she took to analyze him was long enough for Sheaba to get her ice cream and join them again. Then eyes were on Dave.

“What’s there to tell…?” He started with a shrug looking off to the side the straight line of his face turning down into a frown for a moment before pulling back up. He dragged his tongue over his ice cream again, glancing at Rose as she brought another spoonful to her mouth and took a painfully dainty bite of it. “I’m 16 years old, from Houston, Texas; I know how to fight with a sword, and I’ve got a sick rhythm.” He said.

Rose cocked an eyebrow, this was the most modest she had ever heard the other being. When he spoke over the computer he was so much cockier and a lot surer of himself. It was a little off putting thinking of them as the same person now that she knew him in person like this.

A phone vibrated loudly and Rose shifted slightly. Dave was the one that moved though, he had his phone in his hand in an instant.

’2 New Messages.

Hope you don’t have a preference for your room layout, we’re putting your shit in here now.’

Dave frowned, he knew that was supposed to be some sort of joke though. Bro knew exactly how he wanted his room set up. He knew he would end up going back and the room would be set up exactly how it had been back in Texas. “Sorry…” He muttered to the people he was sitting with, knowing it was rude for him to be on his phone, though he couldn’t hide from Rose that he was relieved to have an excuse to get the topic of conversation off of himself.

Rose took control of the conversation, turning to Sheaba. “So, how have you been? What have you been up to recently, please enlighten me.” She leaned on the top of the table and smiled, a small smile, as she kept her eyes on the other girl.

‘From: ectoBiologist

hey dave, how’s your new place? : ) it must be awesome getting to see rose! ask rose if she wants to come over for christmas, my dad agreed to let you and your parents come over!’

Dave smiled, a legitimate smile as he looked down at the words on his phone, even chuckling slightly. He would ask Rose later, not that it really mattered since there was still three months until Christmas anyway. He had completely forgotten that he was there with other people, so the small smile stayed on his lips. Rose didn’t say anything though.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

(( I made sure you had a post before I left, but I might not be on for like 11 days, so yeah.))

Sheaba&Jake
For Cayden and Abi only. Vv-1

Sheaba sat back down next to Jake and listened to what the other had to say. " Well that's cool." She said giving Dave a small smile. She then looked at Jake and frownded. " Jakers you oky?" She asked looking at him slightly worried.

" Huh?" Jake said looking up from the table. " Yeah Im fine." Sheaba gave a small nod and looked back to the other two people. " So Dave what brought you here? Must be a big change from Texas to New York." Sheaba licked off some of the dripping icecream and placed it in the cup she had asked for. Rhino let out a low growl when some one walked through the front doors. As did Spike and he sat up. " Shut up." Sheaba said to the two large dogs glancing at the door to see who it was. Sheaba sighed. " You're kidding me right?" Sheaba leaned over the table and pulled Jake's hood over his head, before nudging the large dogs under the table and pulling on her own hood.

The shaggy haired boy at the front looked around his green eyes shadded by his dark glasses. The boy walked over to the counter and got merely a drink. The boy walked over and sat in the table next to Jake and Sheaba. " Well I'd be damned." He boy let out a deep chuckle. " Wouldn't think of see ya'll here." Jake huffed hearing the voice of the other man. Jake mumbled something in Dutch nd Spike came from under the table growling. " Oh come on now Spike ya' ol' boy." The dog snarled and Jake spoke in Dutch again. The large dog let out a liud bark and sat infront of the other.

Sheaba looked down at Rhino and also spoke in dutch to the animal. The dog unlike the other laid it's head on it's paws. " Drake what are you doing here, I thought I saw your truck following us, I don't want to deal with your stupid shit today, so get lost." The girl snapped at the man.

" Aw don't act like that Sheaba." Drake said standing and walking over to the table.

" Your lucky she didn't bring Killer." Jake growled from under his hood. " that dog won't let you even think about getting any where close to her." Jake said something in Dutch and the huge dog roase from where it was seated. " Now leave before I have him rip your head off." Jake growled flashing the other a look that could kill. Spike walked up to the man snarling and he backed up. " Fuck off!" Jake shouted and the dog barked. he man turned and drated out the door when the large dog snapped at him. " Ass hole." Jake mumbled from under his dark hood.

Sheaba looked at Rose and Dave. " Well I'm sorry he had to come and fuck stuff up." Spike walked over and licked Rhino's ear laying down next to the other dog. " I knew he would show up here." She took a bite out of her icecream and looked at him. " If I could kill him with out going to jail, i so would." Jake gave a small nod and looked down at the table.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 am

Caaaaayyyyyddddeeennnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum