RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 am

Taylor- He nodded and walked out of his room and downstairs. His mother was waiting in the living room with her arms folded over her chest and a disapproving look on her face. "Look, mom, I don't need a lecture and I don't need you worrying about me. I'm fine." he grabbed his backpack from beside the door and pulled it on over his shoulder. "At least I came home alive and practically unharmed."

Mitchell- After putting on a black tank top and a pair of kahki shorts, he walked downstairs and smiled at Taylor's mom. "goodmorning Miss Owens." His eyes went from her to Taylor. "I think we better head out. We might be late if we don't." On their walk outside, Taylor had pulled his keys from his pocket and winced from the quick movement. "you alright Taylor? You look like your kinda hurt."

Taylor- He rolled his eyes and popped the trunk with a press of a button from his keychain. The 300C was relatively new, a gift from Mitchell's dad to bring them closer. Like that was going to happen. His hands tossed his backpack inside and he made sure the duffell bag was still there. "I'm fine. I don't need you checking on me either." he looked down at his side and grumbled under his breath. _I better get some gauze before I bleed all over my shirt._ He turned and looked at Mitchell. "Can you give me ten bucks, so we can get a first aid kit?"

Mitchell- He grabbed his wallet and pulled out a ten. "Sure, just tell me what you want a first aid kit for." He tilted his head waiting for an answer from his stepbrother. _hopefully nothing major. Like the obvious bite on my stomache that I bandaged this morning._

Taylor- "I've got a bite of some kind on my side. I don't know what from." He took the ten and got into his car. When they were both buckled, he drove towards the nearest drugstore. After he had gotten the first aid kit, and wrapped himself up, he drove to school. When they arrived, he took his backpack from the trunk and walked with Mitchell inside.

Mitchell- He walked a seperate way from Taylor, towards his own locker in the sophmore area. When he found his number, he opened it with the combination he was given and grabbed his books. _I can't beleive the only person I know is a senior. Can this year start out anymore pathetic?_

Taylor- His hands opened his locker and he shoved his books inside. _Well, I'm late since we went to the drugstore, but who cares. I have study hall first period so nobody will have noticed._ After he shut his locker, he walked towards his classroom and stopped dead in his tracks when he passed the cafeteria. The smell of the days lunch was strong in his senses, bringing him close to gagging but also made him curious. _Why can I smell that so clearly even though the cafeteria doors are shut?_ He shook it off and walked ahead to his class.

Thought I would rp alot so whenever somebody gets on I'll be pretty much caught up.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Empty Re: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:04 am

Sure :)

Taylor- He looked in the window on the door to study hall and sighed. _Looks like class is boring. I'll just skip today, since I don't feel well enough anyway._ He walked outside from the backdoors and checked for anyone aorund. Not seeing anyone, he lifted his shirt up and clenched his jaw as he saw the bandage was already bleeding through. _Nice. Seems like I can't get through the day without bleeding enough to donate to a blood bank._

Mitchell- Math class, his least favorite. Plus, nobody was even speaking to him, making things really awkward for him. Once the bell rang, he was the first out and into the hall. _Second period. What's that? History? Like I need to learn about a bunch of dead guys._

Nick- Still in bed, he hed decided to skip the first day back to school. It's not like anyone cares about school when you have enough money to set you for life anyway.His bluish green eyes stared up at the ceiling, wondering why his mom hadnt already come into his room asking him to wake up. Maybe it was because she knewhe went out last night, maybe not. Maybe she was in a fight with his dad again? Like he cared. He rolled over onto his side in bed and looked at the curtains covering his window.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 am

hiya:3 Please,call me Ally,not Roxy x3 cheers <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
name: Ally Sickwood
nickname: Ally
personalty:Ally is the kind of girl that you can't approach,but if you do she could be a lot fun.She is a leader.She wants to know what's going on and have the feel of control.She is careful with who she trusts and she can be a tough warrior,she has her own moments tho.She cries sometimes,but wants nobody,and i mean NOBODY watch her crying
history: not revealed yet,like to nobody
looks: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Tumblr_m42758qu6g1ru6t7vo1_500_large ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Tumblr_lwv5799SDV1qzi9p6o1_500_large
other:
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?:Sure

name: Taylor Nightswift
nickname: Tay-yo
personalty:taylor is EXACTLY the cute-fun thing.And of course the lazy dog. He is your hug thingy,he loves cuddling and hugs and he is the funniest and cutest thing you'll find out there,he can always cheer you up and thats for sure
history: one day he transformed into a wolf.He laughed.
looks: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Tumblr_m4sdsnKFLT1rn3yyfo1_500_large ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Tumblr_lmca0bXHNf1qe20l6o1_500_large
other:
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?:mhm^^

name: Summer Windstorm
nickname: Lets keep it summer
personalty:she is rather the silent girl.She'd rather stay by the woods and lay down than play with the other wolfs.She looks sad most of the times
history: she never wanted to be a werewolf or anything,she just wanted to be normal
looks: ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 600full-amanda-seyfried_large ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Tumblr_m3ac4fHdpN1rtzkr1o1_500_large ~The rememberance pack~ will you know that you are a wolf or will you not even know that they are your pack or if they are even wolves!!!~open please join - Page 3 Tumblr_m4wa5o5mAj1qigj88o1_500_large_large
other:
do you remember if you are a werewolf or not?:of course
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 am

Mel:
she walk to the school she has some urges to kill. she slip herself in the bathroom she strae at her face then at her nail. she notice something differnt about them that freak h her out. she run out the bathroom and bump into some guy and falls (Taylor). she look s at him and frowns. "i'm so sorry.." she pauses and look at him with wide eye "um helllo i 'm Melina but call me Mel." i smiled at him stared at him with some blushing hoingo n in her cheek. she stared at is body then at his eye. then she just sat on the floor and did nothing. in her mind she was like"omfg he so cute!" she give him a smile then it Disappear"wonder what hwe think of me?"

Jess:
frowned at him "i'm not really"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:01 pm

i would love to,but i only rp with people who write kinda long posts,could you do that?:$
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Taylor- He smoothed out his shirt and brushed the dust off. " Excuse me." When he looked up at her, he took her hand and gave it a firm shake. "My names Taylor. You can call me that." _Clumsy huh? I guess I should watch out for this one._ When he drew his hand back, he tilted his head curiously at her. "Are you skipping school today too?"

Mitchell- He leaned back against the locker and ran a hand through his hair. _School is so stressful. I wish the day was over and I could go home. Last night has drained all my energy, even though I can't remember what I did._ He stepped away from the locker and walked to the bathroom. His hands splashed water onto his face and he looked at himself in the mirror. _Why am I acting so weird?_ He shook his head and stood up straight. _Maybe it has something to do with this?_ His hand lifted his shirt and he looked down at the bite mark. It was puffy and clean, from cleaning it thoroughly that morning. But why was it puffy? Could what bit him have rabies? Only one way to find out and he wasn't going to do it. Taylor's mom would know he left with him last night, then Taylor would be mad at him.

Nick- When he got out of bed, he pulled on some basketball shorts and walked into the bathroom. Impressed with himself, he flexed his arms int he mirror and smiled. _Wonderful looking as always Nick. Too bad the girls wont see you today._ He started to turn away from the mirror but stopped when he caught sight of a wound on his bicep. _What in the..._ He lifted his arm up and examined the wound. _From last night? I can't remember I was so wasted. Is it a bite?_
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Mel:
"

she get up and look a him. she shakes his hand only to look at him and start to sturring with lil bit of drool. she wipe her mouth and look at him. "hey 'm Melina but call me mel or melley either one works" she smiles then look at his head tilit and giggles a little she puases "me skipping?" she look around to see if anyone was around then she look straight at him. then it hit her. the word of course. "of course i am skipping." she laugh "english class is bore with Mr. Zeckles teaching it" she laugh but quickly cover her mouth. she look in his eyes/so what close you skipping" she said it in a curious voice that sounded kinda soft. she stand waiting for his answers in paitent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:i would love to,but i only rp with people who write kinda long posts,could you do that?:$

i do that roxy don't worry. spelling might be a problem lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Taylor- He shrugged and looked around. "I just don't feel like attending." His hand rubbed the back of his neck and he flashed a charming smile at her. "Would you like to skip with me?" _Maybe she will, and maybe she'll be able to tell me what kind of bite I've got._ "Because that would be really cool. I don't like time alone to think. I start thinking about bad stuff and that's never good for anyone."

Mitchell- He touched the wound with his finger and winced in pain. _Well, at least we know it hurts then._ He stepped out of the bathroom and towards history class. _Hopefully somebody will take initiative to talk to me in this class._ He stepped into class and looked around for a seat. When he finally did sit down, he sat in the back away from everybody.

Nick- _I've gotta get that checked out. What if it scars?_ He walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a tank top. As he walked out of his room his mother called his name and he retreated back into the safety of the room again. _Like I can get past her. Maybe the window?_ He walked to the window and opened the curtains. _It's at least a 10 foot drop. I can make it._ He pulled him self out onto the roof and took a deep breath. Once he jumped, he felt a surge of energy and landed on his feet. _Whoa, that's not normal._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Mel:

she looka t him and froze. she thought in her head "holy moly asking skip with him what do i say yes,no,maybe later" she smack hersle fon the head and said "stupid". she look at him chuckle nervously. "sure i'll skip with you" i gra his hand and walk with him. i stop and then look at him "but ewhere do you wanna go?" she look at hi agian with curiousioty.

Linz i pm you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

I'd like to keep it public, since i have enough private rps already.

Taylor- "I've got a place in mind. Just trust me." He walked towards the parking lot, pressing the button on his keys to unlock the car doors. "Go ahead and hop in, I've gotta grab something from the trunk." He let her hand go and walked to the trunk. When it was open, he grabbed the duffel bag and opened it. _Looks like it's all still here. This should be good._ After he shut the trunk, he walked to the driver side and got in. His hand reached back and he set the duffel bag down in the back seat.

Mitchell- He doodled in his notebook, not paying any attention to the class. It was as boring as any other class, and just as antisocial. The random patterns he had drawn were of nothing in particular, but he felt like they meant something unintentional. _What's wrong with me? I keep thinking about this stupid bite, and I can hear things I've never been able to hear before. Maybe I'm going crazy?_

Nick- He walked down the street, since he would get caught by his mom if he took off with the car. The autumn air was perfect, just cool enough to keep him from sweating. He kept his head down, just in case a cop would see him they wouldnt realize he was a high schooler. Truancy could get him into a whole lot of trouble.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

kk lemme give you an example x3

~Taylor~
Taylor was walking through the corridor running his hands through his dark hair.It was a really hot day,all he wanted to do was to lay on a bed of ice and stay there till the end of the world,or till...tada!A beautiful princess kissed him and in a magical way he would wake up,stealing sleeping beauty's role.He shook his head returning to reality.He stood there,staring at random people walking around,following their friends or heading to their classes,some of them walking with a fast pace and some other walking slowly nodding their heards according to the music playing off their music devices.He turned his head to the opposite direction and the next moment a girl bumped on him.She instantly grabbed her arms and looked over her "Whoah,be carefull,there's a lot of traffic in there" he pulled back his hands once she could stand on her own and scratched his head,grinning,then offering the other hand "I'm Taylor,mah friends call me Tay-yo.It's a pleasure to meet a clumsy girl like you" he grinned widely and blinked

** when you said taylor you meant my tay right?x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 pm

linz taylor can dirp charrie with a differnt name please cause i have a girl left roxy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 am

Linzwithout007 wrote:I'd like to keep it public, since i have enough private rps already.

Taylor- "I've got a place in mind. Just trust me." He walked towards the parking lot, pressing the button on his keys to unlock the car doors. "Go ahead and hop in, I've gotta grab something from the trunk." He let her hand go and walked to the trunk. When it was open, he grabbed the duffel bag and opened it. _Looks like it's all still here. This should be good._ After he shut the trunk, he walked to the driver side and got in. His hand reached back and he set the duffel bag down in the back seat.

Mel:'
she walk with him and when theyget to the car she get in the car. i look at the Duffel Bag and smile "hey whats in their" she look at him" where are we going exactly/' she look out the window."can we grab a bite too?" she look her stomach "i"m straving." she giggle and cover her mouth.

sucky
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 am

yeah it ok don;t wanna confuse myself. if u want we can do private.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 am

Nick- He made it finally to the pharmacy, so he oculd ask a pro about this bite on his side. _What is this stupid thing doing on me anyway? I know I was wasted but I wasn't wasted enough to let somebody or something bite me on purpose. It better not scar, or my life will literally be over._ When he approached the counter, the doc stared at him expectantly. "I need you to identify a bite mark for me. Can you do that?" _She better, cause I'm not going to see a vet about this._

Taylor- He looked back at the bag in his rearview mirror then back to the road. "It's a change of clothes for myself, a few tools for fixing the car, and some cash I've been saving." His eyes glanced over at her and he flashed a smile. "I can't tell you where we're going, then it won't be as good of an experience." He pulled the car over when he got into town and handed her some change. "If you'll pay the meter, I'll figure out where I want to go from here."

Mitchell- Class let out again and he went to lunch. Or what was supposed to be lunch. Instead of sitting inside, he chose to go outside and sit alone on a bench. The bench was the colors of the school's sports teams and it made him smile for the first time since he'd been at the school. _Schools are so classic. Their colors are always plastered all over everything._ He took a seat and set his lunch tray down. _Where's Taylor at? He should be around here somewhere, but I havent seen him since this morning. If he skipped, I'm going to kill him."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Nick- He sat down on the bench and watcheed her examine his face and eyes. "I said the bite was on my arm. Why do you have to check my face?" She obviously ignored him and he rolled his eyes. "Just look at the bite. I don't need a full body inspection." His arm lifted and she looked the wound over. "So doc, What gave me that?" She shrugged and walked towards the door. "Uh, Doc, I'm still not satisfied here?" She turned quickly and half smiled. "I bet you've heard that plenty of times yourself." With that, she was out. He sat there still, offended and hurt. _For her information, I've never heard that before._

Mitchell- He grabbed his tray and walked back inside. By the time lunch was over, he was completely tired of school and went to the nurse. She lookd at him curiously, waiting for him to complain about something. "I need to call my Step mom. Can I use your phone?" The nurse moved the phone until it was in front of him and went back to working on the computer. He pressed the buttons in order of Taylor's mom cell number and waited for it to start ringing.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Linzwithout007
Taylor- He looked back at the bag in his rearview mirror then back to the road. "It's a change of clothes for myself, a few tools for fixing the car, and some cash I've been saving." His eyes glanced over at her and he flashed a smile. "I can't tell you where we're going, then it won't be as good of an experience." He pulled the car over when he got into town and handed her some change. "If you'll pay the meter, I'll figure out where I want to go from here."

Mel:
"
she look throught her totebag. she push some book aside and look at some clothes "i have clothes extra for after p.e. cause afterward i shower and stuff cause smell afterwards" she cover her mouth. she look at him and smiles "ok", she grab his hand and hold it tight. i look at him "like a surpise" i glance over at window watch the outside thinking to myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Taylor- He got out of the car and walked to her side. "we'll walk form here, since it's not far." He opened her door then grabbed his duffel bag. "You'll probably want to get something to eat, since we're probably gonna be up there until school is over for the day." He handed her a twenty and smirked. "I'll be in the market just across the street. Meet me here in 5?"

Nick- When he left the pharmacy, he walked to the nearest gas station. A girl he had hoped to date last year worked there now. She was a year older, but didnt look the part. He had a bit of a thing for her, since she refused him and he hadn't experienced it before and hasn't since. She made him feel normal. Like he wasn't an O'Brady. Like he was just some normal guy who could acctually hold a conversation without thinking horrible thoughts. She smiled as he walked in and motioned for him to follow her to the back. When she stopped walking and he was close enough to whisper, she placed a hand on her hip. "Hey Maddie, I was skipping school today and I thought I would stop by and see if you were still as gorgeous as always."

Maddie- She rolled her eyes and ran hand through her bangs. "I'm the same as I was yesterday Nicholas." Her cheeks flushed a light red. "What are you doing here? You should be in school instead. Not hanging out around here. I could get fired." She grabbed his hand and pulled his arm outwards so she could see the wound he had been cradeling. "What in the world happened to you last night? All I know is that you left the party pretty wasted. Did you get attacked or something?"

Mitchell- After Taylor's mom picked him up and brought him home, he had went straight to his room. The day's stress went away as he laid down on his bed. _Just a quick nap so I can have enough strength to kill Taylor when he gets home._ He shut his eyes and fell asleep. As he slept, he tossed and turned, having a horrible nightmare. Nothing like he'd ever had before. When he woke, his shirt was completely soaked with sweat and he had to catch his breath. _Why is all this happening? The nightmares, the senses, all the maddening thoughts I've never had before. I have to ask Taylor about it. He might know what's wrong with me._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:43 am

Linzwithout007 wrote:Taylor- He got out of the car and walked to her side. "we'll walk form here, since it's not far." He opened her door then grabbed his duffel bag. "You'll probably want to get something to eat, since we're probably gonna be up there until school is over for the day." He handed her a twenty and smirked. "I'll be in the market just across the street. Meet me here in 5?"

Nick- When he left the pharmacy, he walked to the nearest gas station. A girl he had hoped to date last year worked there now. She was a year older, but didnt look the part. He had a bit of a thing for her, since she refused him and he hadn't experienced it before and hasn't since. She made him feel normal. Like he wasn't an O'Brady. Like he was just some normal guy who could acctually hold a conversation without thinking horrible thoughts. She smiled as he walked in and motioned for him to follow her to the back. When she stopped walking and he was close enough to whisper, she placed a hand on her hip. "Hey Maddie, I was skipping school today and I thought I would stop by and see if you were still as gorgeous as always."

Maddie- She rolled her eyes and ran hand through her bangs. "I'm the same as I was yesterday Nicholas." Her cheeks flushed a light red. "What are you doing here? You should be in school instead. Not hanging out around here. I could get fired." She grabbed his hand and pulled his arm outwards so she could see the wound he had been cradeling. "What in the world happened to you last night? All I know is that you left the party pretty wasted. Did you get attacked or something?"

Mitchell- After Taylor's mom picked him up and brought him home, he had went straight to his room. The day's stress went away as he laid down on his bed. _Just a quick nap so I can have enough strength to kill Taylor when he gets home._ He shut his eyes and fell asleep. As he slept, he tossed and turned, having a horrible nightmare. Nothing like he'd ever had before. When he woke, his shirt was completely soaked with sweat and he had to catch his breath. _Why is all this happening? The nightmares, the senses, all the maddening thoughts I've never had before. I have to ask Taylor about it. He might know what's wrong with me._

Mel:
"

I look at him and frowned "you know i am not really hungry we should stick together you know so we don't get lost from each other" i frowned "stupid" i though "what dumb thing to say now he'll think your a freakin loser thanks to your little comment" i turned to him and smile. "stop smiling" i thought but couldn't help it. he was so freaking hot. " why don't we go market together you know as friend" i giggled, look at his body and blush.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next