RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!!

2 posters

Go down

Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!! Empty Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!!

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:43 am

Hello my name is Kali et oui je parle francais ...!! But english is also my second language... I love to roleplay and make new friends and I enjoy showing others a bit of French if anyone would like to learn it. ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!! Empty Re: Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!!

Post  Kat Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 am

I'm in 6th grade and taking French! :D
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!! Empty Re: Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!!

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:48 pm

That is wonderful!! French is a very unique language as I call it and it's good that you are Bilingual{{Sorry If I do not spell some English words correctly}}. My mother believes I should no atleast three languages before I become twenty so Iam learning Spanish at the moment and already know French and English. ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Cool! We're gonna be buddies. ~ . O
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Awesome!! I could maybe help you with your study's! I'am a bit better at typing English but I speak it more fluently. My tutor teaches me how to write properly and how to sit when writing I believe he's a bit old fashioned even at his young age and my mother somehow hopes that he will rub off on me. ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 am

Lol.Do you live in France? French tutor... Cool. I have to go see my math tutor this morning. Bleh.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:16 am

Hahaha thats funny and yes I do I live in Lyon. ^.^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bonjour les petits mon nom est Kali!!! Or I meant to say my name is Kali, Hello!! Empty (:

Post  CutieLol111 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey im taking French too! I'd love it if you could like help me with my french some time.!! ^^ tongue
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Where is Lyon? My dream place to live is Paris, France or Barsolona, Spain. :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 pm

omg yay. ai hope you gelp me with my french
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum