RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing this back because I'm cool.

+4
Kat
Wolves-Rule1
RiseAbove
I-Rawr-You
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing this back because I'm cool.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Mhm please. Dying to get a good roleplay going. You start us out. =D
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing this back because I'm cool.

Post  Kat Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 am

I-Rawr-You wrote:@Wolves- Um......I'll be bending the rules but sure(:
@Kat- Well sense Wolves in only roleplaying all guys, could you do just one more girl to make up for it and then we'll have even numbers?

No problem! I have a new girl that I'm just DYINGGGG to roleplay!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm

@Wolves- Which one of my girls would you like?(:
@Kat- Make her form? c:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm tempted to join, but, melskjcndaofhwif… I dunno'
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Malice or Alex will do.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm

I-Rawr-You wrote:@Wolves- Which one of my girls would you like?(:
@Kat- Make her form? c:

YUS :)

But do me a favor?

Save me Koidy???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 pm

She was gone from his life and he from hers. Jay didn't regret it, why would he? Besides, someone told him that she got arrested shortly after he did. For what reason, he didn't know. But he didn't care. He didn't care. No, he didn't. Shouldn't. Can't.

No, he can't think of her. Not after she got him arrested. Jay leaned back against the bricks, waiting for the sun to pass over. It was too hot out right now to go do any type of running. He slid down, holding resting his head on his knees and shielding his neck from the sun with the cap. It won't be long before his arms are burnt dead. Stupid criminal record couldn't even land him a job anywhere if he was released anyways.

Why he saw something in her, Jay couldn't understand. His arrest ruined his schooling. Colleges don't want a kid who just got out of jail. Heck, they'd hate him more for escaping! Maybe that was his biggest regret for ending up where he was. Everyone always told him he had all this potential. Where's potential now? Jay shook his head. It was pointless to keep dreaming.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 pm

@kat. okiee
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:42 pm

?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 2 Tumblr_lbmdbrgmur1qcc32mo1_500

Malice ran. She ran faster than she ever had in her life. Her feet flew under her, it was like they were barely touching the ground. Malice, held her side and huffed as she propelled forward. She was getting a cramp. It was like someone was taking a knife and twisting it around in her stomach. Malice looked behind her, no one was behind her. She assumed she could stop- but she had a gut feeling she would regret it.

Dropping to her knees, she tried to even out her breath. How long had she been running again? It felt like forever. Her legs were sore and her feet ached. Malice felt like she was running with her bare feet. The feet they were issued in prison were the shittiest shoes ever. They were like those white shoes nurses always wore in hospitals. They sucked.

As her breath evened out, Malice felt like she was going to collapse. At that point she heard the rustling of leaves. She pulled out a gun she stole earlier from one of the cops. "Who's out there? You better fucking come out or you'll regret it." She threatened, her voice colder than ice as her finger slipped to the trigger. "I'll give you to the count of three. One." She said, her lips curving up into a smile. "Two." The thought of killing someone gave her a sort of pleasure..one that she never felt before. "Thr-" She didn't finish. A boy walked out. It was Jay. Shit.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm

"ONE"

Jay jumped. C'mon! He couldn't rest a moment without getting arrested again?! What was a matter with people!

"TWO"

Her tone raised to a scratchy shriek. He held his breath, pondering over his choices. There was two: 1) to run or 2) to turn himself back in. He probably could outrun a cop lady easy. Well, that is if she didn't have a gun to shoot or a car to chase him in. Judging by the lack of red lights on the sidewalk, she had no car. As the lady loaded her gun with a click, Jay froze.

She's gonna shoot him dead. Cops were cops. True, they weren't allowed to shoot at an unarmed suspect, but they could care less. More prison space for him if he was shot dead. Plus, they could always cover it up with a lie. No witness was there to defend him or his name. If there was, they'd cheer because the cops shot a criminal dead. Never before had Jay had to think about dying at 19. HECK HE WAS NINETEEN! He should be in school!

"TH--"

At impulse, he threw himself out of cover.

---

Wait, this was no cop. As Malice's face dropped in shock, Jay lunged forward to wrestle the gun out of her hand. He wasn't thinking, no. A rush of adrenaline shot threw his veins, and the only thought that stuck in his mind was that to take the weapon for himself.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Malice hit the pavement- hard. Her vision became blurry but she still found herself fighting back. Her lips rose up in a sneer. "Get the fuck off me." She screamed, pushing him as hard as he could. But his weight was tipped fully on her and she couldn't move. He had her hands above her head and his knees dug into her thighs. Malice's lips curved up into a good for nothing smile. "Well, nice to see you again Jay." She scanned him over. He hadn't changed much. His hair was longer, little curls popping up here and there and his face looked rougher. His eyes looked like they saw things he regretted seeing and the worst thing she saw in his eyes was the hatred he had for her. Malice remember when they were inseparable. The nights they stayed up, alone, just talking. They nights she fell asleep in his arms. The nights they just kissed. She loved those nights. But now, looking at Jay, she had no emotion. All she saw was the enemy. It was every man for themselves out here. It was a man eat man world. Malice would never lose to Jay. Nothing would ever let her lose to Jay. Never. Never again.

Malice stared up at him. He looked like he was examining her. Tilting her head to the side, she smirked. He was loosening up. A little more and she could pull her arm out. Giving a tough tug, Malice pulled her arm out and it shot up for Jay's throat. Everyone knew that the jugular vein was the most important vein in the body. If you cut that off. They would die. Her thumb poised over it and she began to tighten her grip. "Get.Off."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm

A moment of weakness screwed him over. Jay let go and found the pistol against his neck. A drop of sweat trailed slowly down the side of his face and another down his nose as. he froze there in silence.

Wouldn't do him any good being dead. As much as his pride cried out in regret, he knew that listening to his head would much better suit him in the long run ;). And with that, he backed off her frail body. Prison had taken a toll on her physically and mentally as well. For a second, Jay was doubting his own mental stability. At least he was mentally sane enough to keep himself alive at all cost. He hadn't pulled anything stupid. At least not yet.

"I thought they got you!" he hollered, his voice giving from a little bit of anger and a little bit of thirst. His eyes were fixed on the weapon. Had she dared to pull that trigger earlier, he would've already snapped her neck and killed her himself. Killed her. Killed her?

Couldn't. But he could've. Shouldn't. But he should've. Jay vaguely remembered the quiet nights they spent together, but he realized that they existed. He couldn't comprehend his own way of thinking back then. What did he see in her that first day he showed her around his hometown? What did he see in her every time he left work half an hour early to pick her up for lunch? It couldn't have been the same girl that called him that day after he woke up from the late night party. She was a lunatic.

"What?! They couldn't stand you no more? Huh? Was that it? Too much of a monster for them to keep you around?!" He swore, throwing out another insult. "Pity prison can't even take you!"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 am

? Am I ganna get a post? Sorry but I'm really bored.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:? Am I ganna get a post? Sorry but I'm really bored.

Post first. I'm to lazy.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Ugh I dun wanna.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Ugh I dun wanna.

Neither do I lol.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Well shit
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 am

I-Rawr-You wrote:
Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Ugh I dun wanna.

Neither do I lol.

Somebody post let's get this juicy thang started up in here!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 am

I remember this! :D I'm gonna rejoin.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:50 am

Supa ... Are you ever going to reply to me? All you've been doing is role playing in advanced. :l ignoring me... What is it? I'm sorry I'm not perfect or advanced. Or if you didn't wanna rp with me anymore you should have just told me....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Who Are You?
Full Name: Akalia Rose Reynolds
Nicknames: Kali, or whatever else you want to call me.
Birthday: May 16th, 1995
Mom: Marissa Grace Reynolds
Dad: Zachary Benjamin Reynolds
Where did you grow up?: Lexington, Kentucky.

What Are You Like?
Personality: Akalia isn't a goody-two-shoes, but she isn't a jail-bird. This is her first time actually doing something worthy of getting into jail. Did she really do it? Not really but hey, whatever. She has an outgoing personality which comes in handy when trying to make friends. She is adventurous and curious. Two things that could cause trouble. She has an attitude and she knows how to use it. She's very fluent in the language of 'Sass'. She's flirty, always trying to pick up a guy. She's never really had a boyfriend, so she's a little desperate. She is graceful and quick like a deer.
Favorite/theme song:
What did you do to get into prison: Akalia hadn't really done anything herself to get into prison. So why was she here? It was all her dad's fault. He murdered her mother and blamed it on her.
History: Akalia had had a nice life growing up. She was pretty, had a lot of friends, and a lot of money. Her dad was a gold mine! She had everything she could possibly want. One night Akalia heard her parents fighting. They were full on screaming at eachother. There was the crash of a lamp, then another crash of something else. They were throwing stuff at eachother now. She hurried back to bed, hoping it would all be over soon. The next day, they were going at it again. He threw a chair, she threw the toaster. NO THE TOASTER! D: Akalia was horrified. What had happened? They had been the happiest couple she had ever seen? And now this? She went to school and came back home. Everything was broken! Furniture was in pieces around the room. Blood was splattered on the walls. She heard a moan and froze. What had happened here? She went up to her parents room and found her mom tied to the bed, gagged. Her mom saw her and with wide eyes, tried to tell her to leave. Her dad walked out of the bathroom with a knife. He ignored Akalia. One look and you could tell he was obviously drunk. He threw the knife and it landed in her mother's chest. He fell over and passed out. Akalia untied her mom and held her as she died. Her blood was all over her now. The police arrived and found Akalia with her hand on the knife, trying to pull it out. They blamed her for it and arrested her.

Love Life?
Married To: Nope.
Children: None.
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: She had one...Jackson...but he was pretty violent.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Single.
Your type: She wants someone to love her for who she is. Someone romantic and charming. Well, just anyone who will actually love her, and not just for her money. Is there a guy out there who can look past the riches and actually love her?
Fiancé: Yes she is. It was arranged. His name is Dylan. He's nice enough. But she doesn't love him just for the fact that it was arranged. She doesn't want to be forced into love.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: Her hair is long and a very dark brown, almost black.
Eye color: Her eyes are a blue-green like the ocean.
How Tall are you: She is 5"4
Tattoos: She has the tattoo of angel wings on her back.
Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 2 Angel-wing-tattoo
Piercings: She has her ears pierced, she has wanted to do more but her dad never let her.
What you look like: Akalia is 5"4 and weighs 93 pounds. (Please do not say this is not possible because this is practically me, just 3 pounds more and 3 inches more. So it is possible :P) She has long dark brown hair. It looks almost black. Her eyes are like the ocean. They are a beautiful blue-green. On her back she has the tattoo of angel wings.
Bringing this back because I'm cool. - Page 2 Fc9665d5
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Are you on meebo? I can talk to you there :p
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 pm

UGH! I had a huge history post for my guy then it froze and deleted it. I'll redo it later, stupid thing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Who Are You?
Full Name: Ashton Michael Griffen
Nicknames: Ash
Birthday: April 17th, 1994
Mom: Claire Bella Griffen
Dad: Brayden Jacob Griffen
Where did you grow up?: Chicago, Illinois

What Are You Like?
Personality: Ash isn't a jock. He isn't popular. He never was and never will be. He isn't the type to shop in Ambercrombie or Gillie Hick's. Ew. He's more of a Hot Topic kind of guy. He's emo, to put it simply. And yes, emos are hot :P He's outgoing and flirty. He's always on patrol for hot girls to flirt with. He's romantic and sensitive. He's the type to win a girl's heart and keep it. He may seem like a player but he isn't really. He says he has a different girlfriend every week but he doesn't. Well, at one time he did, but that was before prison. Jail has changed him. He used to be rude and arrogant. Uncaring and daring. He hung out in a gang, smoking and such.
Favorite/theme song:
What did you do to get into prison: Well it all started when he was going to steal some cigarettes...it all went downhill from there.
History: Ash's parents were generous and kind. They encouraged him to be his best and they loved him with all of their hearts. They were like the perfect parents. But Ash didn't want to be what they were trying to make him. They wanted him to try out for football. He hated those jocks. They wanted him to shop in places like Ambercrombie. Double ew. They were always making him study all day, no seeing friends until homework was done and he could recite the answers for the upcoming test. They were overprotective and too perfect. He was tired of being under their wing. He wanted to be free. He started hanging out with new people, and not doing his homework. His grades slipped, and so did the trust that his parents had in him. He started shopping in places like Hot Topic. His parents despised that place. His group turned into a gang and they went everywhere together. They were never separated. Ash turned to smoking when his parents pressured him too much about his grades. The nicotine made him feel wonderful. One night he and his buddies were stealing cigarettes. The newbie in their group announced loudly that if they wanted to steal them, they would have to hurry. The store manager called the cops. Ash took what they had and ran. The police car was racing after him but he had a lead on them. He punched out a window of a nearby car and got in. He did some fancy schmancy stuff and bam! The car was speeding away. He was now in a police chase and all he could think was, YAY! POLICE CHASE! MAYBE I'LL BE ON TV! Oh yes Ash. Good job. He wasn't looking where he was driving and drove straight through the garage of a house, he went through the living room and out into the backyard where the car fell into the inground pool. Curse people and their pools. He was caught and arrested.

Love Life?
Married To: Nope
Children: Eh, who knows. There could be some little one somewhere in the world. There had been a lot of girls....
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Jessica, wow she was amazing, until she got drunk and died of overdose.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: single
Your type: He just wants someone to love him for who he is. Isn't that what we all wa
Fiancé(Are you engaged? Was it arranged?):
Sexual Orientation(I will have no judgment in this area. Anyone to make a pun or joke or just a stupid comment will be banned and can never come back. Thank you):

What Do You Look Like?
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green :)
How Tall are you: 5"9
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Snakebites
What you look like: He stands at 5"9 and weighs 120 pounds. He has long emo-style black hair. His eyes are a piercing green. He doesn't currently have any tattoos but he does have snakebites.

I will have to get a picture later. My computer keeps freezing up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next