RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

+3
xXFallenXx
That-Awkward-Kid
Wolves-Rule1
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Okay we need to swich this XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm

((Im sorry I havent been on. Like Supa, not too long ago, my cat has also died. Mine got hit by a car.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Take your time to post. <3
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue May 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Ally
After walking around a while Ally came across yet another set of doors. But these doors led outside. She opened them excitedly and ran out into the fresh air. She was so happy to be outside again. Then she heard a noise. It sounded like someone running. Ally peered out over the brown grass. It was dieing because the owners of the Haven didn't bother to water it. It had to wait for rain. The trees had some leaves on them but the ground had the most. Ally walked towards the woods and the dead leaves cracked beneath her feet. Dead leaves. Thinking about dead things reminded Ally that she would probably be dead soon. Just like the leaves she was crushing under her feet.

"Hello?" she called out. Maybe there was someone there. Maybe whoever was there knew a way out of this place, where the woods let out to freedom. Or maybe they could be her friend before she returned to the arena and eventually got killed.

"Is anyone there?" she asked again, walking deeper into the woods. She heard the noise again and turned around.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Jessica was walking in the woods, when she heard the sound of the doors open. Jessica froze, but then a girl called out. Jessica started to walk again. hearing the girl call again. Jessica's feet made no noise as she walked around the trees. Her camo blending in with the trees around her. Jessica snuck up behind the girl. Looking her over Jess could see the girl had no colour on. All of the ' fighter ' had to were a red something on them. This girl had nothing. What the hell is she doing here? Jess asked herself. Jessica pulled her gun to her front and got ready to shoot if needed.

Jessica took a step, a crack came from under her. " Damn it." Jessica said in an unhearable voice. The girl turned and Jessica held her gun up. " What are you doing here?" She asked her voice a growl. " Where's your colour?" She said pointing up and down the girls body with the gun. Jessica wouldn't shoot her. She just needed her to think she would. This crazy place was crawling with camras.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Wed May 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Ally
She let out a squeal and threw her arms up in the air in surrender, shaking slightly afraid the girl would kill her. She thought she would at least survive until the next arena battle, but apparently not. She opened her mouth to speak when she was baffled by the girl's second question. "C-color? What color?" she stuttered with fear. So this was it, the end for Ally. She was about to get shot for not having a color of some sort. She closed her eyes and waited to be killed. "Okay I'm ready for you to shoot me," she squeaked out quietly. Her heart pounded and her instincts told her to run, but she stayed put. That was the one thing about her that might actually help her around here. She stood her ground and accepted whatever fate awaited her. At least if she got shot here she wouldn't have to worry about fighting, hurting, and possibly killing another person in the arena.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Jessica looked over the other girl. Letting her gun fall slightly. " Your fighter colour. Red... Duh." SHe said looking her over again, this girl looked rather new, and Jess didn't think she had seen her before. Out of the blue the girl closed her eyes. Her hands still up. Ah a softy. Jessica thought to herself. " Okay." SHe said with a wicked grin. " Bang." She shouted extreamly loud and stepped on a stick making a loud pop. Jessica laughed in a wicked way. " Stop being a baby girl. It'll get you killed." Jessica gave a chuckle. " So what's your name?" She asked letting her gun fall to her side on it's strap.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Thu May 03, 2012 12:30 am

Ally
I have to admit she did jump a bit with all the noises Jess made. "I'm not a baby. I know I'm going to die someday, I'm just prepared for it, that's all," she defended herself, slowly dropping her arms back to her sides. She was quiet a moment. She wasn't sure if she should run, use a fake name, or tell her her real name. "Ally," she answered at last.

lame post lol
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri May 04, 2012 12:18 am

Jessica nodded and held out a hand. " I'm Jessica." She said looking the girl over again. " So I take it you're new here?" She said dropping her hand to her side. " Have you been given a room yet?"

THAT WAS SHIT!!
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri May 04, 2012 12:57 am

Ally
She nodded. "Yup. No. They just stuck me in a fight. I wasn't supposed to survive. I mean, they thought I would die but...I didn't. So they didn't really have a room for me," she said quietly. Ally hated thinking about her fight. It brought up horrifying images she didn't want to remember.

Sorry my posts are lame I'm just tired and getting over being sick as you know so I'm kinda lazy :P
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Jessica looked the other girl over again. " I didn't know they did that..." Her cocked an eye brow at the girl. " Maybe they thought you would just be a weak link." Jessica shrugged. " I guess you can stay with me if you want."

SUCKY
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Ally
She lit up a bit and stood a little taller, smiling at the offer. "Thanks," she responded happily. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad. At least some of the people here were humane. Maybe she would even have a friend.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri May 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes at how happy the girl was. " Come on." Jess spoke in a voice that cloud make your skin crawl. The voice of a well trained killer. Jessica lead the other girl to her room. " Okay here we are." Jessica folded her arms and looked around. " Keep ypuir noes out of my stuff. And leave my animals alone, wouldn't want them to kill you." Jess said with a chuckle and sat down on her bed.

Lets just say that the other chick didn't kill her cat kay?)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm

lol okay XD

Ally
Or maybe not. This girl did kill people since she was still here, so she wasn't the safest person to be around. But she didn't kill Ally yet so she couldn't be that bad either. Well, Ally was just going to have to take her chances. She'd be dead soon anyway. She quietly followed Jess back to her,-er, their room and nodded, sitting down on the second bed. She reached into her pocket for her only possesion, a small picture of her family taken a few months before Ally was taken to this wretched place. The edges were worn and she just stared at it. She used to be so happy with her family. Her mom and dad stood on either side of her and all three of them were smiling brightly. Those days were over.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat May 12, 2012 1:37 pm

((Im back. Can I please get a repost?))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:
xXFallenXx wrote:Oh my Gosh, I didn't realize that. IM SORRY!!

~Jace~
The boy below me seemed pretty cool. He had just finished writing some letter and I (just being me) was curious as to what it said. "Yea, A mother and a father.... But I havent seen them in forever.... What about you?" I made sure to keep it short. The guy was just being polite. I don't think he was really interested in hearing my lifes story. I took a deep breath and pushed my dirty-blond hair from my eyes. It was time for a haircut.... Maybe my sister could do if she got ahold of a pair of sissors.

((Im in school, sorry its so short!))

Dusty nodded when he said his mother and father were still back home. " Yeah my mother, my dad and my little brother." Dusty sighed sitting down on the old chair in the room. " I need to get out of here. Why the hell did that ass Valdor even start this. I don't see a point.' Dusty looked at the other man as he pushed hair out of his eyes. " Do you need that cut?" Dusty asked standing up and walking to his dresser. Dusty pulled out some sissors that looked rather sharp. " I'm pretty good at it." He said looking down at the sissors in his hand.

(( Any one want Jess and Beau?))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm

~Jace~
He looked down at the sissors in the guys hands. Damn. They looked sharp. Cautiously he got off the bed and stood up. "If you want too." Just don't cut my ears He added silently. But then again, this younger boy didn't seem like he would hurt anyone unless it was called for. Jace ruffled his hair to make sure it wasn't sticking to his head, then pulled up a chair and sat down. His cool blue eyes studied Dusty without any expression.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Dusty smiled and got up from the chair he was sitting on. He walked over and ruffled up the other mans hairs before wrinkling up his nose. " Your hair's a greasy mess." Dusty looked at the other man. " When's the last time Valdor had hid men drag you to the shower house?" Dusty asked looking at him. " I hate that place." A shiver went up Dusty spine. " They fucking watch you." Dusty walked over and sat on his chair backwards facing the other. " I think you should go take one though." Dusty gave a crooked half smerk at the other.

~~~~~

Guard ikd what to say. O.o
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm

~Jace~
He sighed and ran his hand though his hair again. "Man, I did take one yesterday. But they didn't give me any soap." He rolled his eyes. "Listen, I can get my sister to do it. It's no big deal." Jace looked over at this other guy. Seemed like someone that would be a good perso to have on your side. But he wasn't a big fan of that smirk. "You offered remember?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:31 pm

xXFallenXx wrote:~Jace~
He sighed and ran his hand though his hair again. "Man, I did take one yesterday. But they didn't give me any soap." He rolled his eyes. "Listen, I can get my sister to do it. It's no big deal." Jace looked over at this other guy. Seemed like someone that would be a good perso to have on your side. But he wasn't a big fan of that smirk. "You offered remember?"

Dusty chuckled and stood up. " No I'll do it." Dusty ruffled up the other mans hair again. " I just thought you might want to go take one, and all you have to do is ask for soap. Well... that's all I have to do." Dusty began to cut the others hair. " How short do you want it?" Dusty said as he quickly snipped away the hair. Small pathches fell onto the floor, and Jace's lap. Dusty was pretty good at cutting peoples hair. He had worked at his dads shop for years.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 am

Name: Fall Ki
Nickname: Fall
Family: Navy, Alexander
Pet(s):
Name: Knight
Breed. Black lab
Age. 2
Gender. Female
Photo: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdBLQaHP9CdiKa0hQktfP2WuRNBKYqcuQ71_K-P5mj5uX5rJ4q
Are you a rebel or a fighter?:Rebel
Hair Colour and Style: Black with purple highlights, layered
Eye Colour: Black with purple highlights, layered
Ht. & Wt.: 6' 130lbs
Identifying Marks: A scar running over her left eye (running vertical)
General Appearance: Fall is very tall, skinny and wiry. She doesn't look it at first glance but she could beat you easy (well then again that is depending on the other person soo...). Her face is very prominent but still soft around the jaw line. Her bangs just outline her face making it easy to hide her face when needed and with her black hair making it very hard to see her face at night.
Weapons: Shadow Hammer ( Yes, she named her sword ) ~Great Sword~
Personality: She is a very distant and cautious person, but once you get to know her she is a very kind hearted person. She is also very protective of the ones she loves, she could care less about what you do and think about her, but once you hurt someone she cares about she will come after you and do the same thing to you.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Other: Always has her weapon with her

Name: Azure Navy Star
Nickname: Navy
Family: Fall, Alexander
Pet(s):
Name:Solox
Breed. Huskey
Age.2
Gender. Male
Photo: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 3 Healthy_blue_eyes_siberian_huskies_puppies_for_adoption_12542115
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Rebel
Hair Colour and Style: Azure main w/ silver tips and gold highlights Style- Short hair with small pigtail coming off the side reach just around her ears but not all the hair is in the pigtails
Eye Colour: Blue outer ring green on the inside with gold right around the pupil with long but thin eyelashes
Ht. & Wt.: 5"6' 124lbs
Identifying Marks: A scar on her right cheek starting at her ear and curving to the corner of her mouth
General Appearance: Very skinny and wiry for her age. her pigtails come off right off the upper side part of head and the rest of her hair goes to her jawline. She has soft face that can look innocent no matter what the situation is.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Personality: Navy is a very forward person, she is with everyone she meets. She is also confident of her abilities and can be very childish at times. She is a loyal friend and is very good at keeping secrets.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other:

Name: Zaira Rose Valerie
Nickname: Gypsy
Family: None
Pet(s):
Name: Pillow
Breed: Panda
Photo:Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrtGDk7N1wTyMp845tOUsa2nZuwu0ynGguX9WiI3ehambjKWlfVQ
Hair Colour and Style: Dirty blonde hair, natural
Eye Colour: Gray
Ht. & Wt.: 6' 134lbs
Identifying Marks: One long scar ((left shoulder moving down to right)) on her back
General Appearance: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 3 F0028542-Teenage_girl-SPL
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Personality: Zaira is a very sweet girl, but is picky about her friends. She is the kind of person that you want to be around but never do until she comes to you. Zaira can be very shy depending on who she is speaking with. If it was her crush, you could be able to tell she liked them((she would never admit it to anyone though)), just by the way she stands and what she says. If it was her best friend, you could tell she was closer with this person than anyone else.
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Name: Alexander Lightning
Nickname: Alex
Family: Navy, Fall
Pet(s): None
Hair Colour and Style: Naturally spiked, Flame Red
Eye Colour: Red
Ht. & Wt.: 6' 8" 205lbs
Identifying Marks: A large gash running across his chest
General Appearance: He is a very handsome man. He has prompt and sharp features. His jaw line is a little far back and his eyes can look very cold, the bridge of his nose goes inward like most, his mouth is the only feature that has soft lines.
Weapons: Steel Fist (An steel bar going over his knuckles), Swords
Personality: He is VERY protective of everyone he cares about he is also very loving and forgiving. You know the saying 'You just crossed the line' his is VERY hard to cross but if you do... you don't want to know. He does get angry, yes, but you rarely see his bad side. He is very sweet if your his friend and he very well-mannered when it's needed.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:09 am

sup blue puppy r u new?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:13 am

Not really this account is new but I'm not new to the site, my old account was deleted because I hadn't gotten on for a really long time.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3