RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

+3
xXFallenXx
That-Awkward-Kid
Wolves-Rule1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 am

((I feel so out of my league here. D: And I don't know where to start. Im sorry....))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open)

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:35 am

Oh noes! I'll reply with you here Fallen! :D Yes! It shall be funnnn!!!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks Supa. :)))

~Mal~
She pressed her back to a remote wall near near the side of the campus(?). No one ever really came by here sooo she figured she could stay hidden for a short time. What was with this place?!? She thought as she slid down the wall to sit. At first it had been okay, but then....... Yea. The REAL shit had started. She pulled her jacket tighter against her as the cool rain gently misted her warm skin, making her shiver. Not bothering to pull her hood over her head, she tilted her face up to the rain and closed her eyes. It made her think of home. Home, Florida, where the weather changes on a dime. It could be sun shining one moment, the next you are running for cover as a lightning storm rages above you. Yes... Home.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:59 pm

I'll reply when I get home. Not to many posts while I'm gone please.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Dustin sat on the bunk bed in the room he shared with another man by the man of Jonhathan, but he was called Jace. Dustin started to write a letter to his mother.

Dear Mom,

This is Dusty, me and Jess are doing fine. They are now letting us send out a letter every week to our family. I have big plans mom, big plans. I can't say them right away, I don't want to risk people finding out. How are you and dad? Is Sall okay? Are they going to ship him out soon? Please get back to me. I love you so much. Jess should be sending out a latter to.

I sleep in a small room with a bunk bed, which they call ' hangers' I find that odd. But any ways the other man in my room goes by the name of Jace. He got here not to long ago, I don't know much about him jet. I think he has a sister here as well, but I'm not sure. Jess has a room mate as well, but I'm not sure of her name.

I don't want to kill people any more mom, it kills me in side ever time I shoot some one. Jess gets sick any time she has to kill some one. Last week she killed a boy from our old school. She was forced to one of the men said they would kill her if she didn't. Jess is still having a hard time with it. But other then that she's fine. For myself, I busted my wrist the other day. It hurts like hell but I'm not letting it get me down. Let dad and Sall know I love them. I love you mom and I hope to see you again soon.

Love,
Dustin
October 17, 2311

Dustin folded the letter and tucked into a envelop. Dusit stood up from the bed and handed the letter to a man standing out side. Dustin walked in and looked at the other man sitting on the bed above his. " You got any family back home?" He asked the other looking up at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica walked around out side, it was cold and a light rain was falling. She wondered what Dusty was up to. She was sure he was just sitting in his room, maybe out and about. Who knew? Jessica sighed pulling the red hood over her head. Jessica hated it here, she hated having to kill people. It was stupid. Why did this stuipd guy have to come around and do this? Jessica shoot her head and looked around for a short time. Dropping her head Jessica started to walk again mumbling to herself.

(( Not my best, but I have a tat bit of writers block today.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

I'll reply tomorrow when I can get on a computer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 pm

lol okay I'm good with the roleplay we have going on the phone XD.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

I would join but it's not my type of roleplay. Or I'm just too lazy. D: But include me in the number of people who join anyways? :]
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Cuz you know I love roleplaying with you. xP
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Name: Beau Franks
Nickname: Bee
Family: None
Pet(s):
Kink/ Link: ( Kink left Link right) Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 2 20060913130303Singapore_Zoo_Tigers_
Breed: White Tigers
Kink and Link were given to Beau form Valdor himself, for being such a good and loyal fighter.

Kona: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 2 Siberian
Breed: Breed: Sierian Leopard

Koona: Haven? Or Hell? Fighter or Rebl? ~ Welcome to the living hell of The Haven!~ (Open) - Page 2 Black_wolf_portrait_by_wolveskeeper-1
Breed: Gray Wolf
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Fighter
Hair Colour and Style: Beau has dark brown hair that is kept kinda short.
Eye Colour: Brown
Ht. & Wt.: 6'11 208
Identifying Marks: None really
General Appearance:
Weapons: Bues has been in this for a very long time, he can use just about everything.
Personality: Beau is all together an asshole. He's the biggest jerk most people have ever met. He loves being at the tip top of that ranks and he would let that go for his life.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Other: Leader of the fighters.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 pm

?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:28 pm

No-body has really posted. But Im still here. :))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

I have reposted for youy like three times. It's the one with Dusty. He started talking to Jace.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh my Gosh, I didn't realize that. IM SORRY!!

~Jace~
The boy below me seemed pretty cool. He had just finished writing some letter and I (just being me) was curious as to what it said. "Yea, A mother and a father.... But I havent seen them in forever.... What about you?" I made sure to keep it short. The guy was just being polite. I don't think he was really interested in hearing my lifes story. I took a deep breath and pushed my dirty-blond hair from my eyes. It was time for a haircut.... Maybe my sister could do if she got ahold of a pair of sissors.

((Im in school, sorry its so short!))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:53 pm

xXFallenXx wrote:Oh my Gosh, I didn't realize that. IM SORRY!!

~Jace~
The boy below me seemed pretty cool. He had just finished writing some letter and I (just being me) was curious as to what it said. "Yea, A mother and a father.... But I havent seen them in forever.... What about you?" I made sure to keep it short. The guy was just being polite. I don't think he was really interested in hearing my lifes story. I took a deep breath and pushed my dirty-blond hair from my eyes. It was time for a haircut.... Maybe my sister could do if she got ahold of a pair of sissors.

((Im in school, sorry its so short!))

Dusty nodded when he said his mother and father were still back home. " Yeah my mother, my dad and my little brother." Dusty sighed sitting down on the old chair in the room. " I need to get out of here. Why the hell did that ass Valdor even start this. I don't see a point.' Dusty looked at the other man as he pushed hair out of his eyes. " Do you need that cut?" Dusty asked standing up and walking to his dresser. Dusty pulled out some sissors that looked rather sharp. " I'm pretty good at it." He said looking down at the sissors in his hand.

(( Any one want Jess and Beau?))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:58 am

Name: Daravia
Nickname: Daravia
Family: Nobody
Pet(s): None
Are you a rebel or a fighter?: Neither. Daravia is her own person and does whatever is best for her and whatever she wants. She does what in her mind is right for her. She is opposed to the whole murder idea, but she isn't going to let someone kill her. She doesn't like being told what to do either, so it does bother her that they force her to fight. She's on a thin line between the two. She doesn't enjoy killing people, but she doesn't hate it either. She is almost indifferent besides the fact that she is pretty much forced to kill them. Daravia would never kill any innocent person outside of this arena, but inside she feels she has no choice if she wants to survive. If they were bad people that caused pain to others, Daravia wouldn't mind getting rid of them. So she wants the guy who forces them to fight dead and she doesn't like being forced to fight, but once she is in that arena she will do what she must to survive and not question anything. She doesn't think about the people she killed, so it doesn't really bother her.
Hair Colour and Style: Long and straight with two bright red streaks on each side of her head.
Eye Colour: Brightish green
Ht. & Wt.: 5' 7" and um 140 pounds I guess? I'm not good at estimating weights.
Identifying Marks: None
General Appearance: Daravia is slightly strong for a girl her age and she is skilled with weapons, especially knives, due to her criminal past. She has kind of pale skin and is fast on her feet because she has been running from people most of her life before she was taken to the arena.
Weapons: Daravia has very good aim which enables her to shoot guns and arrows pretty good, but her preferred weapons are knives and ninja stars. She is most skilled with a knife but she uses her ninja stars to handicap her opponents before killing them with her knives.
Personality: Daravia is hardcore. She's not afraid to kill without hesitation and she stands up for herself. She has a very strong personality and is known to go against orders because she can't stand being told what to do. Daravia sticks up for herself and usually only herself. She is sarcastic, cocky, and sometimes sporadic. I'm lazy so this is a good enough personality :P
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other:
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:01 am

Okay I really got to go Babe. Night.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:01 am

Sad Okaaaaaay. Sweet dreams :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 am

Never mind
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Jessica walked back to her room. Only to find a new girl there. She hadn't met this person before. She guessed it was her new room mate. " Um hello..." She said looking at the girl. " Is this your buncker now?"

( WB sorry babe.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Daravia
She frowned when she saw her new roommate walk in. At first, she was so against the idea of a roomie that she wanted to kick her out. Then she decided she didn't want to stir up any trouble so she would just lay down some ground rules.

"Yup, I live here now, and I come with rules," she told the girl, standing in front of her. "That is your side of the room. The other side is mine.You do not go on my side of the room or touch things on my sidde of the room EVER and we will have no problems. Break this rule and I break your arm," Daravia informed the girl sternly.

Daravia was dressed in her usual black sweatshirt with the hood pulled over her head to hide her face and her big black sweatpants. She kept one hand in her pocket almost all the time on her switchblade in case anyone wanted trouble here. After all, all these people were killers.

She spun around on her heel and walked over to her side of the room, putting her only possesion on her bed. She only carried a small bag with some food and a water bottle in it. They consficated her money when she was taken to the Haven. She wouldn't need money here. She went over to her drawr and pulled out a black sharpie marker. Then, on the wall opposite her bed she drew the sillohuette (sp?) of a person. She walked to the opposite side of the room and pulled out her switchblade, flicking it open and throwing it at the drawing. The knife plunged into the wall just inches away from where the heart of the picture would be.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 am

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:Daravia
She frowned when she saw her new roommate walk in. At first, she was so against the idea of a roomie that she wanted to kick her out. Then she decided she didn't want to stir up any trouble so she would just lay down some ground rules.

"Yup, I live here now, and I come with rules," she told the girl, standing in front of her. "That is your side of the room. The other side is mine.You do not go on my side of the room or touch things on my sidde of the room EVER and we will have no problems. Break this rule and I break your arm," Daravia informed the girl sternly.

Daravia was dressed in her usual black sweatshirt with the hood pulled over her head to hide her face and her big black sweatpants. She kept one hand in her pocket almost all the time on her switchblade in case anyone wanted trouble here. After all, all these people were killers.

She spun around on her heel and walked over to her side of the room, putting her only possesion on her bed. She only carried a small bag with some food and a water bottle in it. They consficated her money when she was taken to the Haven. She wouldn't need money here. She went over to her drawr and pulled out a black sharpie marker. Then, on the wall opposite her bed she drew the sillohuette (sp?) of a person. She walked to the opposite side of the room and pulled out her switchblade, flicking it open and throwing it at the drawing. The knife plunged into the wall just inches away from where the heart of the picture would be.

Jess gleared at the girl. " Okay I've been living here for seven years, Bitch. And some chick IS NOT just going walk in here and tell me what I own in here." She snapped at the other girl. She wouldn't just stand by and have some one tell her what to do." But that's fine. Don't touch a damn thing of mine or I'll kill you." She gave a smirk. " And don't touch my animals" She snapped before walking into the small bathroom. Voldor liked her so she got her own bathroom. But a shower was not allowed. Only in his building would he let them shower. Jessica hated that it was gross they had camras with in the walls of the showers. But yet three times a week she still showered.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:04 am

Daravia
Fury blazed within her. She would not be spoken to this way. Daravia was always the boss. Now she was already being bossed around by stupid old men and she did not want this girl to do the same. She clenched her fists and pulled her knife out of the wall, following the girl into the bathroom and pushing her back against the wall.

"Don't you dare threaten me. If you mess with me I will kill every single one of your stupid mutts and then you too," she groweled. Daravia spun around and walked out of the bathroom, kicking over the dresser on Jess's side of the room, knocking it over and sending clothes and stuff flying. Then Daravia grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

"I'm going to get my own room. There is no way I'm going to sleep with a disgusting whore like you," she yelled back at Jess.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:14 am

Jessica laughed. " You just don't know who you came to play with do you?" She asked following the other girl as she went to leave. Jess sent a hard kick to the other girls back. Almost causing her to pass out. Jess left the girl laying on the floor. In pain. Yes in pain. Her steel toe boots didn't kick lightly. Jess head off into the small woods near by.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 am

Daravia
She stayed on the floor a few moments stunned at what had just happened. Nobody had ever dared to mess with her once she had threatened them. Apparently this girl did not take her as a threat. She knew what she had to do now. She was reluctant, but she was going to do it for her own protection. She couldn't have anyone running around thinking they could stand up to her like that. She slowly managed to pull herself to her feet, flinching at the pain in her back where she was kicked. She wiped blood from her mouth from the whole assault and went back into the room. She grabbed one of Jess's belts and left the room.

Daravia got her hands on Jess's cat. Or one of them anyway. She took it back to their room and kissed it on the head. "I'm sorry little guy, but I have to do this. I'll make it painless," she promised the creature. With a flick of her wrist she snapped its neck and the cat stopped moving. It was dead. She tied the belt around its neck and taped the other end to the ceiling over Jess's bed so the cat hung there. Daravia sighed, sad to take the poor cat's life, but she knew she needed to prove to Jess that she was not someone to mess with. She carried her bag, it hurt to put it on her back, and walked off in search of another place to stay. She found a nice little Janitors closet and went in there, closing the door and sitting down with a grunt. She clenched her switchblade in her hand in case anyone tried to get her to leave.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next