RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

+4
Dancin' Kate
That-Awkward-Kid
starr
administrator bailey.
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  administrator bailey. Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:47 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 41698319

Renee stopped and frowned as he got dangerously close to her, way to close than what she was comfortable with. When he touched her she slightly tensed up a bit and furrowed her brow, thinking. She was ignoring what he was saying, but she felt the brush of his lips against her skin, and she got goosebumps. The pieces slowly started to fit together in her head, and she felt disgusted and used.
"Excuse me.." She said, pushing him slightly off of her, "But what the hell do you think you're doing?" She said, cocking an eyebrow. "Was this part of a plan or something? A bet? See who could get in the hot girl's pants first?" She rolled her eyes and went for the door, not knowing it was locked. "Was that whole fight planned too? Just so you could get me up here alone and try to seduce me with all your.. hotness bad boy tricks or something?"
Renee went for the door, and tried to open it, but it was locked. She frowned and wiggled the door handle and came to a realization. "What the fuck did you do to this door? Charm it or something? Did you use some kind of power to lock doors?" She continued to try and open it, kicking the door, and sighed, tired out, leaning against the door, and banging her head against it, not even murmuring an ow. She was to frustrated, and a bit shocked... maybe even a bit flattered.
She would never admit that though.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 40783112

Mitchell frowned a bit, watching the guys moves as he tugged on Amy. He seemed a bit fake to Mitchell, and he usually was great at first impressions. This Bob guy seemed like a total fake, and a douchebag. Mitchell has a feeling that he was using that girl... what was her name again? He said it.. Andrea? Ally? Aria? No no, it was... Amy! That was it. "Amy.." He muttered under his breath, chuckling a bit. It was an innocent name, certinaly not a name for someone who runs around purposely having sex with guys like Bob. Mitchell wondered if Amy even knew, but he didn't want to ruin their... very happy relationship. He nodded at Bob, smiling as he looked down at Bob. Mitchell waved by awkwardly to Amy.
"Have fun!" He called out, and when they were out of site and cursed at himself. Have fun? What the hell was that, Mitchell? He slapped his arm and shook his head. "So fucking stupid. Of course they're going to have fun! Better than what I'm going to do."
He sighed and shrugged it off, looking at the disinigrated wal and smirked innocently and walked off, thinking about the mysterious girl, Amy, smiling a bit.

Later that day, the sun was falling and the beautiful colors of the beginning of a sunset were around. He was still walking and he was a bit tired, but this was really his only escape. His muscles were slightly burnt, as for his legs too. He walked around, and found a rock to sit on, and perched up on it. He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair, and looked around, slightly hoping to find the girl, Amy, around. Not that he was going to, he was a bit to hopeful. She probably didn't even remember him, so why was he remembering her? Was it because of her extreme beauty? Or her cute little rambaling? Whatever it was, he couldn't erase those few seconds of her in his arms. It felt so right.
God, Mitchell. What has gotten into you? Mitchell sighed and shook his head, "I am such an idiot."

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 41950017

Travis was thinking of what it would be like with Nella. While Nella had put a spell on him, it couldn't last forever. He might not be looking at her chest now but he can still think about what it looks like, right? He wondered if he would leave after sex with her, or stay for a bit and then do some morning sex, and then leave. He knew she would be a bit different, and if he hurt her, she would shrug it off and be different from the other girls. The other girls cry themselves to sleep, feel as if there is nothing worth anymore, and all they think about? Travis, Travis, Travis. He had that affect on people, it's not like he tried. But he imagined what Nella would think, how Nella would act. Would she feel dissapointed, but shrug it off? Or be like all the other girls he fucked, and be depressed for days?

Travis bursted out laughing at the thought of Nella and Justin Bieber together in Stanford. "Justin Bieber? And you... WHAT?" He said, flying around, doing spins and everything. "I'm sorry, but there was a lot of things wrong with that sentence. For one, doesn't that Jizztin Boober guy have a girlfriend? Selena Gomez right? I'm pretty sure they have had sex thousands of times already, so that wouldn't excatly work out for you." He stated, "Also, you, being the girl you are, would probably not even be able to say a word because you'd be screaming to loud, and fan girling over it. Probably be crying as well, actually." He smirked at the thought, "And also, if you went with me, I'd never let you go there. Because nobody likes Canada, especially me. I'd keep you far away from that place."

He smiled at her shock, it was kind of adorable in a way. "Oh please, I've only killed about one or two people doing that..." He joked slightly, smirking at her. "If I killed you, I would make sure to scrape you off the ground and ship you off to Canada to Justin Bieber's house. Don't you think that would make it a bit better? Not that you would know, you'd be dead." He flew closer to the ground and chuckled, and held her tightly to him so she would stop shaking like she was in the Antarctic.He pulled her off of his back, and dangled her, holding her hand sin his and grinning as she was shaking more. Her feet were ALMOST touching the ground but just barely.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:10 am

Nick
"No Renee, it's not like that," he said, closing in on her again. "You can't escape. Come on babycakes, I know you think I'm sexy," he said, pulling off his shirt. "You might as well enjoy it. It will be so much better that way," he said, standing before her and placing one hand on her shoulder. His other hand went to stroke her chin. "You should duplicate yourself. Make it more fun," he suggested with a grin. His boner was so big now it hurt to wear pants. He dropped his pants so his hot dog could breathe better. "Trust me, you're going to love it. It's really big. Like a lot of inches," he informed her with a nod. He dropped his hand from her shoulder and slid it up her shirt slowly, stopping at her stomach and kissing her lips gently. "See, I really do think you're irresistably hot. I just can't take my eyes off of you. I want you. I always get what I want," he told her. He was so horny he wasn't really thinking straight. I'm sorry but Renee just makes his happy hormones fly into his penis.

Amy
She stuck out her tongue and furrowed her eyebrows as she drew. She glanced up a moment and she saw him. He was really far away sitting on a big ol rock. He was practically posing for her. She got up and ran as fast as she could to a tree near him and hid behind it. She peeked around the corner of the tree to get a good view of him. Then she sat down against the tree and began drawing him again, but this time she changed his position a little and added the rock. It took her a while, but she was finally almost finished. She peered around the tree one last time to see Mitchell and gasped when he stared back. Her cheeks lit up a bright red and she scrambled up from her spot behind the tree, running off towards the houses. She was such a creep, watching him like that. She went to the cafeteria and got a juice box and chocolate chip cookie before hurrying back to her room. When she got there, she sat on her bed and sipped her juice. She took a few bites of her cookie. Meanwhile, back at the tree, Amy had left something behind. A single sheet of paper titled Superman.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:29 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 1442714-10-1333027738922_large-1-1

To be with Travis. She'd been thinking of the thought a lot, as well as him thinking about her, and she was wondering what it would be like if he didnt leave her. Obviously he was the charmer, the kind of guy girls' hearts melt for when they talk to him. He has that affect on girls, from his looks to his personality, that makes him practically irresistible. He was amazing in bed too, due to the reports of practically every girl in the university. She could imagine them going to fancy dinners together, slow dancing pressed together, kissing in the rain.. Nella. Get a hold of yourself here girl! He's a player. Goes around breaking hearts without a care in the world, jumping from slut to slut. But she wouldnt be that girl. If he was a player, then get ready to meet the coach;)

"Well hey! Selena has no competition with all this amazingness right here. Blondes are more fun, you know." Nella says matter-of-factly, wrinkling her nose at him. "And I wouldn't be fangirling! Well, at least not all out fangirling. I might cry sometimes.." Her voice trails off, and she sighs. "Okay fine! I would die! I just want to be Justin's One less lonley girl and he can be my boyfriend and he would never let me go and i could be his somebody to love and we'd be down to earth one time, and we'd be stuck in the moment. And he'd be like, baby! And i'd be all, ohemgee never say never! And he's be like Shawty Lets go to the Omaha Mall. And then i'd be all dont Kiss and Tell!" Nella takes a deep breath and giggles, but then realizes she just sounded like a complete freak and covers her mouth. "Oh Crap. Uhm. That never happened. Dont tell anybody what I just did. Oh gosh that just defined complete obsession."

Nella frowns. "If you kill me I'll kill you. I'll grab your arm, bring you down with me and we'd both go splat right on the ground!" Nella exclaims, with a small giggle. She curls up against Travis' back, finally stopping shaking and sighing happily. She was finally perfectly comfortable, and then Travis goes and dangles her in the air again. She frowns. "You know, I'm not even scared. This has become a regular thing for you now. Your gonna have to come up with something more original there Travie Dearest." She says calmly, looking down to the ground and almost touching it with her shoe. She starts to whistle, looking into Travis' eyes and smiling. "Well go on! Amaze me with your powers of magicalness."
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:01 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 41698320

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. What the fuck was happening, is this real life? Was she having a nightmare? Or was it a dream? Renee didn't fucking know, all she knew was she was keeping her shirt and pants on. Hell, she'll become a fucking nun if she has to get this guy away from her! She was terrified, well sort of. It was kind of funny, if she really thought about it. Actually, she started smirking. And then chuckling ab it, but she bit her lip before she bursted out laughing.
"Are you trying to suggest a threesome with two of me? That;s sick." She murmured, pulling away from his grasp on her chin and looking anywhere but his eyes as she frowned. "I don't care how big, beautiful, or perfectly scuplted any penis of yours is, I'm not having sex with you." She said, pulling away when he kissed her and running to the other side of the room, smirking. "You just can't control yourself can you? I'll find a way out, and then I'll report you to Dr. Sam." She threatened, frowning. "You always get what you want? Well, make sure I'm not on that list, because you are never going to get me no matter how bad you want me."
She looked around for something to hit Nick with just in case he came at her and tried to like, rape her or some weird shit. She found a screwdriver and wondered how he got that to slide with Dr. Sam because that was a sharp object. She grabbed it swiftly and held it in plain sight. "If you do anything funny with me I will not be afraid to lodge this in your penis." She threatened.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 40783113

Mitchell swore he spotted Amy, and he was right. He looked back into her sea blue eyes and smiled a bit at her, but she ran away before she could see it. Ouch, that hurt right in the heart. Was she scared of him? Thought bad about him? Or maybe she thought he was a bit weird and wanted to see. Whatever it was, he hoped it wasn't as bad as he was exagerrating it to be. He saw a piece of paper flutter to the ground where Amy stood and the curiousity got the best of him and he jumped form the rock and sighed, walking over to the photo and picking it up roughly, crumpling the bottom of it with his tough masculine grip. He saw an outline of a boy with slightly long hair that hanged right above his eyes, just liek Mitchells. His muscles were slightly large, but not enourmously, and he has a small shy boyish smikr, his eyes a bit round and sweet. Mitchell felt like he was staring into a reflection of himself.
"Do I really look that innocent? Damn, no wonder the guys back home were never scared of me. I look like a god damn lost puppy for gods sake." He said, sighing and shaking his head. He then uncrumped the bottom and looked at the bottom and read the title, Superman.
Superman? Who was superman? Was Amy talking about Mitchell? Or maybe this was not Mitchell but someone who looked dangerously close to him. Hell, maybe Amy didn't even draw this, maybe it was there and Mithcell just didn't notice it before. That is possible right?
He folded the perfectly drawn photo in the back of his khaki pockets and looked around for the mysterious girl who kept running through his thoughts.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 41950018

Travis grinned down at her, catching her eye for a bit and held her hands tightly so she didn't loose her grip... yet (;. "Fine, you want a surprise? I'll give you a surprise, Nelly." He said mysteriously, levitating up, up, up. He looked around for a nice flat surface, the highest bulding here, and that was the middle of the building, rising up like you could just jump on a cloud and float away and away. But we all know there is no escape to her.
He finally found the roof and floated over to it and set Nella down. "I used to come here when I first was brought here. I come here to mistake, to be honest. Think a lot, let myself free." He said, moving the topic to something idfferent so when Nella wasnt thinking he could do what he wanted. "I used to think about my family a lot, and my young sister, Angelina, my old school Gomez. All of that really. I never appricated what I had, but now that it is gone, I notice I had an amazing life, and amazing parents.. It's really hard." He said, chuckling while looking down sadly and walking to the edge of the roof, Nella following behind. He sat down n the edge, his legs dangling and motioned for Nella to sit down next to him too.
Travis and Nella talked about their past lives at home. What social status they had, their favorite things to do, friends, and family. It was the first time he actually opened up to a girl about his past life, but Travis didn't tell everything, like his girlfriends, love life, the way his parents fighted a lot, or being constantly targeted by his sister. Instead, he made it out so he had a perfect life.
While Nella was speaking, Travis got up and got behind her. He knelt down and bent towards her ear, his mouth near it. He then whispered "Suprise." And pushed his hands out in front of them, landing on Nella's back and pushing her off the roof. She was pushed off in a instant, and Travis was cracking up and jumped after her screaming "OH YEAAAHHHHH!" and levitated down so he went faster and faster, swooping under her but not catching her just yet.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:25 am

Nick
He laughed. "No it's not. It's just like masturbating," he told her with a nod. Then he laughed more. "Wait until you see it," he said. dropping his boxers to the floor. BAM his gigantic penis swung out of his pants and pointed right at her vagina, demanding enterance. "Come on. Don't you wanna touch it?" he asked with a smirk. Then when the screwdriver went up, his penis went down Sad "Okay, okay, calm the fuck down, bitch," he grumbled angrily. "I'm telling Dr. Same that you rode me for an hour and you LOVED it and got pregnant. Then he will take you away to test your baby," he threatened. "My penis? Really? You'll shove that thing up my dick? Come on, you couldn't hurt that little guy. He didn't do anything to you. Not yet anyway," he said, his super long dick pointing back at her vagina.

Amy
She finished up her cookie and went to take another sip of juice, flipping through her notebook to finish her drawing of Mitchell. Then she squealed. Her drawing was gone. Oh no, what if she left it outside by the tree? He would see it and know she was watching him! She jumped out of bed and ran outside, juice box in hand as she headed for the tree she lost it at. On her way there she accidentaly crashed into someone, squirting juice all over his shirt. "Oh my gosh I am so sor-" she started to say. She looked up and saw who it was. Mitchell. She gasped. "Superman!" she exclaimed. She stared into his big brown eyes for a moment before casting her eyes to the ground in embarassment. "I'm not a creepy stalker girl I promise. You're just really hot so I spied on you just a little," she said quietly before looking back up at him. "Um I'm Amy," she introduced. She looked at the big juice stain on his shirt. "Sorry," she apologized again. Then she smiled. "I think I see some abs. You should take off your shirt. You know, so the juice doesn't seep through and stain your skin," she said with a nod. He probably looked amazing without a shirt on.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 1442714-10-1333027738922_large-1-1

Nella smiles with satisfaction when he flew up to the highest building and set her down. "Hah! I win. Nella has outsmarted Travis!" She says, doing a little happy dance before Travis starts talking. Then she stops and listens to him, and inside her heart melts a little. Was this actually happening? He was opening up to somebody? Talking about his past life? Woah, she had done good:) She slowly walks over and sits next to him, listening carefully to all the details of his story. His life seemed perfect, the kind anybody would ask for. When Travis talked about his sister, Angelina, it reminded her of her own best friend back home. Mackenzie. She and Nella ruled the school together, but somehow Nella was always caught in her shadow. The girl everybody knew, but not as much as Mackenzie. When she had gotten selected to come here, they cried for hours together. But when it was actually time for Nella to leave, all she said was 'Better you than me,' and walked away with her knockoff prada shoes clacking loudly on the floor. Hell, Nella had more expensive fingernail polish than those things. Thats why Nella is very independant, trying to only rely on herself mostly. She may not seem it, but inside she is a stronger person than you would imagine.

Nella tells Travis about everything. He told her everything(or she thinks), so why shouldn't she tell him? She told him about Mackenzie, her parents, boyfriends, drama. Every little thing you could imagine about her life. Yeah, even the first time she had sex. Boo hoo Travis. Your wish has not been granted:) She was about to go into the details of how Hannah totally clashed with her outfit one day and Nella had to leave school early, when suddenly she's flying. Nella smiles, figuring Travis is holding onto her. But she looks from side to side, and he's not there. She's not flying.. she's falling. "TRAVIS! YOU FUCKING JERK. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Nella yells, letting out the most blood curdling scream you could imagine. You would think she was getting murdered or something. Well, in her mind she was. She was thinking this time he really was going to kill her, like he would forget to catch her or something and watch as she splatters all over the ground. And then he would walk away without a trace, like every other girl he meets.

She falls for what seems like hours before Travis catches her in his arms and slowly lowers her to the ground. He shoots her another one of his cocky smiles, and she frowns. "You effing jerk! Ohmygod you scared the living crap out of me!" Nella shouts, punching his chest over and over. She lets out a angry sigh and starts to walk away. "Go drop another girl off a building! See how she likes it!"
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:16 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 40783114

Mitchell smirked a boyish cute smile at her and checked her out a bit. "Superman? That's the first I've ever been called that. I like it, its cute." He complimented, and smiling. "My name is Mitchell, just for a clearing up of that." He looked at the juice stain on his shirt and shrugged because it was no big deal to him. He could find some way to wash it, there has got to be some kind of washer and dryer here right? He got a bit hy when she told him to take his shirt off but then remember about how he looked all innocent doing that and removed his shirt and looked at the apple stain. "Nah, not that bad. Nothing a little bit of water and soap can't fix, right?" I hope, because thats all you'd be usuing.
"Your picture is in my back pocket of my jeans." He commented in a flirtasious tone, smirking at her. "You can get it yourself if you want, I wouldn't want to actiddently rough it up or something, right?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:27 am

Amy
She blushed and smiled. "Oh, thanks. Well I didn't know your name when you saved my life so I just gave you a name," she explained. She nodded when he said his name was Mitchell. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Mitchell," she said politely with a giggle and a smile. Then. The. Shirt. CAME OFF. :O Amy's eyes grew huge and she stared at his abs. So beautiful. She felt her ovaries exploding inside her. Next she would be asking to see his penis O.o "WOW can I touch them?" she asked in admiration. Bob didn't have abs like THESE. "Oh I can clean your shirt for you," she offered, leaving out the 'and never ever ever give it back' part. Then when he told her to get her picture she bit her lip. "But what if I accidentaly touch your butt?"
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:12 am

Hiya
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 40783115

Mitchell smiled cutely at her and moved his dark brown hair out of his milk chocalote eyes that stared deeply in her bright blue eyes, "I don't mind being called Superman. Better than all the other nicknames I was given as a kid. Besides, it makes me seem useful, and i don't know, heroic in a way, you know?" He chuckled, and flexed, his muscles bulging as he made a superman pose jokingly. "Super Mitchell to the rescuse!" He called out, and smirked as he dropped his arms.

He looked down at his abs and smirked a bit "You want to touch my abs but not my butt? I don't care, you can touch either. I won't tell Bob, I promise." He joked innocently, and flirted a bit too. He grabbed her hand and placed them on his abs, and laughed. "There, you touched my abs. Now you can get the picture."
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 am

Amy
Her ovaries started exploding. She stared up at him with wide eyes and she was totally enchanted by him. "Fuckkkkk you are so fucking sexy. I'm sorry but I need to say it or my ovaries will blow up and I will die," she told him. She got greedy and reached up to feel his muscles too. Then she nodded and moved closer to him. She closed her eyes and tried not to suffer a heart attack from being this close to a sexy beast. She glanced up at Mitchell and slipped her hand into his pocket, her fingers brushing his butt as she felt around for her picture. "WOW everything about you is great even your butt. I bet you have an AMAZING penis!" she blurted out. When she realized what she said she pulled the picture out of his pocket and slapped her hand over her mouth. This way she could keep her other hand on his abs <3 She blushed like a cherry. "I am so sorry I did NOT mean that I don't even know where that came from I will never ever ever say that again I'm soooo sorry," she babbled on, freaking out.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 40783116

Mitchell blushed slightly, but it was hidden, when her fingers were brushed against his butt. He smiled a bit when she did that, taking her time with the picture. It kind of made him wonder what she would be like if Bob wasn't in the picture, would she grab him wherever she pleased? Hm, Mitchell wonders, Mitchell wonders.

Mitchell bursted out laughing at her penis comment and cocked an eyebrow when she said it, "You want to know? I'm not sure your uh.. boyfriend.. would enjoy you feeling my penis up, do you?" He smirked at her and looked at her hand still on his chest and looked at her "I'm not sure he'd like that either though."
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 am

Amy
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. Please don't tell anyone I won't do it again I promise," she said with a nod. "Nono I won't touch your penis its okay I'm sure its happy right there in your pants...um yeah Bob is going to kill me so I really have to go now," she said, waiting a second before prying her fingers away from his chest. "This never happened," she reminded him before hurrying off, totally embarrassed. Now he probably thought she was a slut XD When she got back to her room she erased Mitchell's chest and drew it without a shirt. "Amazing," she whispered to herself. She let herself wonder how big his penis was for a moment before clearing all that from her mind. She tried to make herself think about Bob but he just made her want to barf. He wasn't sexy at all. Mitchell was a sexy beast. When Bob was perverted he tried to rape her. When Mitchell was perverted he was super good at seducing her and she liked it XDDD "Oh Mitchell, I want to have your cute little shirtless babies," she said with a sigh. She put her picture on the table beside her bed and closed her eyes to sleep. She knew she was going to have to do something about Bob, but she didn't know what would happen the next day...
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Christian lounged under a tree, cigarette in hand as he stared up at the sky. His eyes looked over the clouds, looking as if he was trying to make something out of them. But, really, all he was doing was day dreaming of something out there. Something different. Something out of reach. Something he yet to hold tight in his grasp. Christian sighed as he brought his cigarette down to his lips and take a drag on it. Holding the smoke in for a good while, he blew it out, erupting in his own mini cloud above him. Funny, he always thought it was metaphorical. The cloud that followed him around. But whenever he smoked, it became real. It came to life. That earned a small smile to spread across his lips.

Christian pulled his arm back a bit and threw the cigarette bud onto the nearby pavement and crossed his arms behind his neck. "Hm." He thought out loud to himself as he squinted looking up at the sky. "What shit can I get myself into today." He sat up and glanced around. There were a few people lingering outside like himself, but not many. For it was lunch time and most everyone was inside. Christian never liked what they served. It reminded him of being back in that orphanage. Slop for breakfast slop for dinner. Cold slop, warm slop. If they were lucky, the cook would add a little flavoring to it and name it mush. Doesn't that just sound completely and totally appetizing? Yum.

Christian glanced down at his arms. The marks, the scars on his skin left it marred and ruined for life. It made him feel...ugly. Imperfect. Everything. Ever think a guy could have these kinds of feelings? Christian ran shaking fingers over them and he shook his head giving a creepy smile. "Maybe it was worth it..." He said out loud, biting his lip and looking down. "Maybe it was worth it....." A softer tone this time as he bit down on his lip ring.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Anyone have any free charries?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:22 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 38599310

Brooke stomped outside, arms tightly around her chest as she turned back and waved her first in the air "The food you give us is disgusting! I would never eat that slob!" She screamed and stuck her tongue out at the lunch lady who waved her spoon in the air which was covered in a mush type food, it was dark pink with specks of black in it. "I'll starve to death before I eat the food you serve!" Brooke said, and turned on the heel of her leather boots and walked off, rolling her eyes. "Stupid muggle." She muttered.

It was Brooke's second week here and she already hated it. Her body felt numb, her arms felt loose, and she could still feel all the needle pokes inside of her. Why did it have to be her that was kidnapped? Was it karma biting her in the ass finally? Nah, Brooke thought, Karama is a load of bullshit. Brooke messed with her hands and ran her fingers down the z shaped cuts that were still fresh from yesterday. She had a three hour break and then Dr. Sam was going to take her in to finally do the last test.

She sighed and closed her eyes and looked up at the sky, clouds rolling in. "I HATE THIS PLACE!" She screamed out, letting it all out. "I HATE DR. SAM, I HATE THE GUARS, I HATE THE NEEDLES, THE POWERS, THE PEOPLE HERE, EVERYTHING!" She frowned and sighed, and threw her head back and sighed, feeling weight being lifted from her shoulders. She fell back and laid on the grass, letting her arms fall to her sides.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. - Page 4 Empty Editing.

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Christian peered over at the girl. The smallest of smiles curling over his lips. She was the first thing that made him smile in months. Maybe it was because she was complaining, because she was new and she didn't get that they weren't getting out of here at all. Maybe that she was more whiny them him. Maybe it was just that he was laughing at his own misfortune- he'd have to live with this girl. There was no way Dr. Sam was going to let her go. With the way she was acting now, it'd be a couple weeks until she'd stop whining about how horrible her life was. Christian gave her one look and she looked like she had it good since she was born. Ever since Christian could walk his life was shit. An orphanage. Woohoo.

He sighed. She just wouldn't shut up would she. Getting up, he slowly walked over to her, studying her. "Hey Princess." He called, giving a short and heartless wave. "Can you keep it down over here? Trying to take a nap. Thanks. Appreciate it." He said winking at her.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4