RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

+4
Dancin' Kate
That-Awkward-Kid
starr
administrator bailey.
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Empty STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  administrator bailey. Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:46 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Tumblr12

story.
Who knew a little bit of slow dancing, and a few glasses of wine would be the beginning of the most amazing creation on this earth.. you. Of course, you weren't born this way, no no no. You were either blessed or curse, however you see it, with these superhuman abilities and it's all thanks to Dr. Sam.

Dr. Sam wasn't the nicest man on earth. To sum his personality all up, he was the most heartless guy you would ever speak to. He wouldn't feel any guilt, shame, or sympthy if he lit a puppy litter on fire. It all started with a big dream of becoming the president of the United States. His idol was all leaders he could find. He dreamed of having power of all 50 states, he dreamed of being able to make the decisions. Everytime he would confess to his dream, people would laugh and say "you're not cut out for it kid" and sometimes "don't you need to be a little.. smart and advanced to do that, little ole sammy?" Dr. Sam was tired of being put down everyday, he wanted revenge. It didn't matter about power anymore, it mattered about showing up those people. He wanted to show all of them he wasn't just some plain old stupid kid who sat in the back of class and chewed his fingernails off, he wanted to show them he was a somebody. He didn't want to be leader of America anymore.. he wanted to be leader of the world.

Dr. Sam began to be fascinated with stories of superhumans. The power they had, it was incredible. His eyes shone as an idea popped up in his head. If these were real, why couldn't he make them? How hard could it be right? He began to settle all these details out. He made chemicals for years of all the powers possible, he tested them on innocent animals he found. Each animal he tested on fell over and died, or was a serious malfunction, ending up with four eyes, and seven legs. Each expirement was a faliure, which only pushed him further. He wanted success, he needed success.

He finally found the perfect materials to make all of them. He added a certain plant, ivy, that was mixed in with acids and potions. He mixed them around and each time he finsihed a batch he would lay it on his table. Finally, he got all the potions done and tried it on the animal. It survived. It was time to do the final test.. to test it on a real human being. What better target then a teenager, right? Not only will they be able to grow with these powers, but the future is in their hands, and Sam wanted the future to be all about him.

Dr. Sam went out and abducted a small 14 year old boy named Max in broad daylight. Dr. Sam locked himpoked him up with metal cuffs onto his lab table and poked him with several amounts of sharp needles, injecting all sorts of chemicals into his bloodstream. He finsiehd up after hours of poking and picking and watched Max quickly. Max began to shake aruptubly and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His arms had spasms and his legs twitched all over the place. You could hear the fast banging of his heart, and see the drool seeping out of his chapped lips. Then, all went silent. Dr. Sam was horrified at what he witnessed and found Max laying pale on the lab table. He put his hand on his pulse and found no signs of Max being alive, no signs of life anywhere. Dr. Sam was enraged with this, he thought this was the perfect mix of chemicals and plants. He punched walls, scream, cursed, and cried tears of frustration until he was interuptted by a groan escaping the boys lips.

Dr. Sam watched as Max sat up with his hand on his head and his eyes peering at Dr. Sam. All the anger rushed out and in came hope. Dr. Sam watched Max and as Max stood up, he began to float in the hair.
"It works! It really works!" Dr. Sam screamed, jumping with glee.
"What.. Who.." Max said, his eyes widning with fear as he looked at all the needles laying around, and the cuts on his skin.
Dr. Sam made Max do everything he said, instructing him to try out every power. Dr. Sam had injected Max with every single power possible, making Max be able to have ever single power in history. He was the strongest creature in the world, and Max didn't have any idea what was happening. Dr. Sam made sure there was no malfunctions, and then after he was sure, Dr. Sam killed Max. Well, 'killed' Max I should say. Dr. Sam worried that Max was to strong of a superhuman to be living on this Earth, so he took his body to Australia and dug it deep in the ground, locking it in a wooden box, and Dr. Sam went on with his duties as nothing had happened.

That was years ago. Now, Dr. Sam is abducting all the teenagers he finds and forcing them into where he calls the STUOG (The Super Teen University of Greece). He has a large castle that is guarded by a large stone wall, invisible fence, guards, and a large gate in the depths of a wooden forest in Greece. He gives powers to teenagers and is building his army everyday with these teenagers who are given powers. Soon, he hopes to use these teens to ensalve all humans on Earth, and make Earth his world, make all mortals his mortals, and make the ground his sacred ground.

These teens, not all of them agree with him. Some go along with this plan, hoping they will get a part of the power too, while other teens are against the idea. These teenagers that are against it want to esacape, want to not be apart of the evil plan Sam has made up. They know it won't be easy, but they have a different plan in mind, and that is to destroy Sam, and all the guards that work for him, even if it does mean dying for it.

Welcome to STUOG, be careful...

rules.
  • So, you all know the first rule I hope. No matter the circumstances, you will be listening to me, and the co-owner(s). I don't care if yo ucompletley despise me, it is my roleplay so they are my rules. If I say your personality for your character is dull, lighten it up. If I say your posts need to be longer, put more detail.
  • Notice how this roleplay is in the ADVANCED category. That means 4-5 sentences every post, per character. I would sometimes like you to go above and beyond though, because if I can do it, then you can do it.
  • Ah, the sex rule. You know the drill, no descriptive sex yadda yadda yadda. You want to take off the clothing? Cool with me. But I don't want any description of the body parts, I don't want you going beyond that point. If you do, use fades to black.. or purple.. pink.. whatever just fade to something, ok?
  • You have a maximum of two powers each, and I will be the judge if you can have those powers. Don't try and have two great powers like.. Invisibility along with being able to read minds. Some small powers can be the greatest.
  • No god modeling. That means no perfect characters. Sure, you can be incredibly beautiful, but everyone has flaws so make sure we know that. None of this "I'm perfect, and I have no problems" stuff.
  • Killing of characters, workers, guards, etc is allowed, but I have some boundries on that. 1.) If you are killing off someones character you have to make sure it is okay with that person, and make it believable. 2.) If killing a worker, or guard you must make sure it is okay with me or one of the co-owners. Just a by the way, there will be no killing of Dr. Sam (yet). You can hit, punch, scratch, claw, do all that fancy stuff with him, but no killing.
  • You can't just easily escape here with no problem. Actually, you can't really escape with yourself anywho. This place is gaurded with guards x3 your size, a large stone wall to protect from invaders and people who escape, and a invisible fence so no, you're not just going to stroll on out like it is no big deal.
  • Cussing is allowed, because I know sometimes we just have to let it all out, but if you are abusing this rule then I will take it away from you, and decide when you can have it back.
  • If you are going to have an OOC fight, do it in chatbox or something, don't do it in my roleplay. I don't need to see my roleplay filled with you yelling at eachother.
  • Have fun, and happy roleplaying!

form.

Basic Information.

Full Name:
Love Intrest: (crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.)

Digging Deeper.

Personality:
Powers: (limit of two.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

First glimpse.

Looks:
Extra: (anything your picture does not show)

powers.

Rapid Cell Regeneration-Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illnesses and other defects.

Animal Mimicry-Ability to transform into animals.

Healing-Ability to heal other plants and animals (humans included) but not ones self.

Mind Manipulation-Ability to 'get inside someones head' and influence thoughts, emotions, and actions, but not fully control them.

Duplication-Ability to double or triple ones self or another.

Invisibility-Ability to remain unseen by everyone.

Super Strength-Abnormally strong muscles, able to lift up to 5,000 pounds.

Supersonic Hearing-Ability to hear anything from anyone anywhere at anytime.

Reactive Adaptation-Ability to become immune to anything experienced before. ex: disease, pain, grief

Self-Detonation-Ability to be a living time bomb. Who knows how long this person has left.

Superhuman Agility-Ability to react faster than a normal Human, run faster than a normal Human, and to possess greater flexibility and with higher/farther jumping capacity.

Night Vision-Ability to see in total and utter darkness.

X-Ray Vision-Ability to see through any and all objects.

Heat Vision-Ability to burn things with ones eyes.

Telescopic Vision-Ability to see faraway things and make them appear closer to view better.

Freeze Vision-Ability to freeze things with ones eyes.

Wall-Crawling-Ability to walk on walls, furniture, upside down, etc. defying gravity.

Levitation-Ability to float and fly.

Breathless-Ability to breathe without oxygen.

Telekinesis-Ability to manipulate and control objects with ones mind.

Mind Sight-Ability to read the minds of any and everyone.

Innate Capability-Ability to be naturally skilled at things and know knoweledge without learning it.

Omni-linguism-Ability to understand everyone and everything clearly and perfectly.

Omniscience-Ability to know anything and everything.

Path Finding-Ability to find anyone anywhere in the world and pinpoint their exact location.

Astral Projection-Ability to project one's spirit into a ghostly form that functions as a ghost. It can walk through walls but cannot interact with the real world besides being seen and heard when intended. The spirit must return to his/her body after 48 hours of astral projection straight or they will fade away and their body will die. Body remains in a coma-like state when astral projection is in process. Body is vulnerable to any and all subjections. If body is harmed the projected person will not know until he/she cannot find his/her body and fades away.

Mental Projection-Ability to make others see and feel a scenario.

Mediumship-Ability to interact with the dead.

Precognition-Ability to see the future.

Telepathy-Ability to speak to anyone mentally, but cannot read minds.

Memory Manipulation-Ability to manipulate, erase, or create memories of another.

Animation-Ability to bring inanimate objects to life.

Darkness Manipulation-Ability to create and move shadows and darkness.

Shadow Walker-Ability to become a shadow.

Disintegration-Ability to move through solid objects.

Resurrection-Ability to bring things back from the dead. Only works once per plant/animal/person. Cannot resurrect oneself.

Time Freeze-Ability to temporarily pause time.

Geokinesis-Ability to move and control parts of earth. Not the entire earth itself.

Electrokinesis-Ability to create electricity and lightning within and around oneself.

Chlorokinesis-Ability to control plants.

Hydrokinesis-Ability to control water.

Aerokinesis-Ability to control air, can create small tornado.

Animalkinesis-Ability to control animals.

Heat Manipulation-Ability to control heat and fire.

Shapeshifting-Ability to change ones shape, size, and/or state (ex. liquid; solid; gas).

if you want to add one to the list, ask me.

my characters.

Basic Information.

Full Name: Renee Stella McDurham.
Gender: Female, obviously. Do I look like a male to you? Actually, don't answer that unless you want to get slapped.
Love Intrest: Is there time for that? Because if there is, then please do enlighten me.

Digging Deeper.

Personality: Renee is a fiesty little chicka who is strong in her beliefs. She doesn't take no for an answer, and it very hot headed. She will blow off on you when she thinks its nesscary, and likes to cause a scene. She is a bit of a tease, and doesn't know when to stop. She is quick to judge someone, and once her first impression on you is decided, she doesn't change her mind, and if she does, it's rarely. She doesn't like to play by the rules, and tends to walk on a thin line with adults. She is defintley a party girl, and likes to get crazy and loud when she can.. or can't for that matter. Renee is a daredevil, and is always wanting to try something new, wether its jumping off a building, or surfing the biggest wave she can find. She is good at masking her feelings from others, so people describe her as "fearless" when this girl actually tends to fear a lot of the consequences of her actions. Renee says whats on her mind, and it isn't always the best trait around to have, but it can come in handy. She has always been better at befriending boys more than girl even though when you first look at her you would sterotype her as a girly girl. All in all, Renee is a multi-personality girl who can go from the sweetest girl you'll ever meet, to a complete bitch.
Powers: Duplication, and Ressurection.
Strengths: Renee has always been speedy quick, and knows how to take on anything. She knows how to fight, so being able to duplicate herself comes in handy when she has to fight someone off. Renee is also good at masking her feelings, and cheerleading.
Weaknesses: Renee is very gulliable and will fall for the oldest trick in the book. It's a good thing she's strong, who knows where she would be by now.

First glimpse.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 41698310
Extra: Renee's belly button is pierced, and she has a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back on the right.

Basic Information.

Full Name: Travis Thomas Starr.
Love Intrest: Why settle when their is so many fiesty woman to go around?

Digging Deeper.

Personality: Travis is what you could call your everyday player. Most girls swoon over just the site of him, and his words make you melt like chocalote. Travis is insensitive, and says and offers the wrong things at the wrong times. He is not excatly the smartest guy around, but he is very sure with the decisions he makes. When he starts to enjoy the company of one, he will quickly get protective over them and their feelings. He doesn't let anybody hurt them, and will die for them, and it is a very rare thing for Travis to ever like someones company anyways. He likes a challenge, and is always stretching the truth. When he does fall in love, he is a very romantic guy. He will want to treat you like a princess, but still is a bit concieted on his ways. He always expects something in return from a good deed. Travis is forgetful as well. He is very active and strong. He doesn't easily get tired, and loves playing mind games with people.
Powers: Levitation, and Telepathy.
Strengths: Travis is good at persuading people into doing what he likes, and is very active, leading to him being strong and muscular.
Weaknesses: Travis is a fool for compliments about himself, and will instantly like you in a way if you compliment him endlessley, leading him to being hurt a lot, or manipulated.

First glimpse.

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 41950010

Last edited by Bailey Bunny. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:58 am; edited 8 times in total
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  starr Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:49 pm

OHYGOD ITS TRAVIS;)

joining!
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Empty Re: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece.

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:09 pm

My Charries

Editing!

Basic Information.

Full Name: Allison Shayne
Nickname: Ally
Love Intrest: None

Digging Deeper.

Personality: Ally is a bright young girl, literally and figuratively. Her complection almost seems to glow. She is quick minded and makes fast decisions, but she is also stubborn and doesn't change her mind too easily. She's sneaky and she doesn't have much regard for others as she is lonely. She is quite rebellious and likes playing little tricks with people and messing with them and their lives. She won't ruin someones life and torment them, but every once in a while she adds a little spice to life. She's manipulative and will trick people into giving her what she wants, though she isn't greedy. She is somewhat depressed, having no friends and living in a world of dead people walking about, seeking revenge or closure. She pretends they don't exist, but they know she can see them and they try to interact with her. She is frightened by these people only she can see and she tries to ignore them, but every once in a while she lashes out in terror and lights things on fire. Though she has her fair share of fears, she pretends to be fearless and is a dare devil. She isn't afraid to put herself in danger, partially because she doesn't give much regard to her life, so she will often do stupid things in spite of her better judgement. Being smart as she is, she likes to think things out before she attempts dangerous or stupid actions, like escape attempts, which always fail miserably. Sometimes she wonders about the world outside their prison but in the back of her mind she believes she will never get out of here alive. She is very distrusting, she never trusts anyone without good reason to. This is partially why she is so manipulative. She likes to go unnoticed, she prefers not to be associated with besides when she manipulates people. She's pretty sarcastic and can be funny if anyone takes the time to get to know her. She's very alert and suffers often from sleep deprevation, afraid if she goes to sleep a dead person might kill her or something. She likes to meditate within a circle of fire to ward off anyone who might come her way and tries to find peace inside herself since the place she lives is just the opposite of peaceful. Her only friends is a pair of 10 year old twins, a boy and a girl, who are dead but don't know it. She acts as if they are her siblings so she has some sort of family with her. They aren't always around her and she spends most of her time alone. She often likes to go outside in the dark of the night to the stone wall keeping everyone in and do what she calls painting. She heats the stones so small sparks and ashes form just on the surface, these bricks are far too thick for anyone to break through, and she creates these portraits of people she watches sometimes. When she finishes she burns everything into dust and creates a new picture a few nights later. The worst quality about Ally is her temper. It is one thing that keeps her from attempting to make friends. She is very emotional and when she is upset or angry she lashes out with words or physically, either way creating a firey mess.
Powers: Heat Manipulation and Mediumship (limit of two.)
Strengths: Brains and Alertness
Weaknesses: Distrust and Temper

First glimpse.

Looks: STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Meaghan-Jette-Martin
Extra:

Basic Information.

Full Name: Brett Ryans

Digging Deeper.

Personality:
Powers: (limit of two.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

First glimpse.

Looks:

Basic Information.

Full Name: Nicholas Byron
Nickname: Nick
Gender: Guy, but you can come back to my place and have a look to make sure.
Love Intrest: If shes human and a girl, shes mine. All of em.

Digging Deeper.

Personality:
Powers: Telekinesis
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

First glimpse.

Looks:

Basic Information.

Full Name: Amy Averly

Digging Deeper.

Personality:
Powers: Animal Mimicry; Disintegration
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

First glimpse.

Looks:

Last edited by Your-Guardian-Angel on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:14 am

Basic Information.

Full Name: Nella Maria Marcs.
Love Intrest: Not much time for that.

Digging Deeper.

Personality: IM SO LAZY. uhm. its nella guys:) all blonde, and not smart, and cute, and nella-ish.... i need a coke.
Powers: Mental Projection & Memory Manipulation
Strengths: Nella is a very strong person. She can handle almost anything anybody throws at her, and comes out with a smile on her face.
Weaknesses: A lot of people take advantage of her because of her trust in people, and kindness:)

First glimpse.
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Love-2

Nella stands at 5'4, and weighing 118 pounds. She has a belly ring, which usually has a bright pink diamond, as well as 2 ear piercings. Her light blonde hair falls to her chest, and her eyes are big and blue.

IM LAZY. i'll make my wonderfully wonderful guy later, cause im planning to stay up until like 5:)

Last edited by starr. on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:23 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 41698311

Renee awoke on her small creaky bed groaning as she stretched her arms from a very uncomfortable sleep. Her back ached, and her neck felt stiff as she sat up. She ran her fingers through her strangles of blonde hair as she got up and walked to the girls bathroom. Pushing through all the steam escaping the showers, she stripped her clothing off and stepped into the showers. Renee let the water run off her sore body as she threw her head back in relief. It was nice to feel clean in this dirty place filled with walking talking maggots like the guards. She felt infested just thinking of them, and her skin crawled. She washed her blonde hair and stood there for just a few more minutes until the hot water was out and cold water hit her body, causing her to shiver aruptubly. She stepped out and coughed as steam got stuck in her throat. She wrapped a towel around her body tightly and walked to the mirror, running her hand down the steamy mirror. She saw her reflection and ran her fingers down her arms. The scars from the injections were still there and only seen if you look closley because Dr. Sam had her stitched up pretty well.
Renee walked back to her room and closed the door and dropped the curtain on the screen window that the workers, guards, and even Dr. Sam himself would peer into to make sure everything was neat and tidy. She looked through hercloset which consited of a small amount of clothes that the employees bought her. She slipped on some tight fitting jeans, and her green low cut tank top that had the hello kitty logo on it. She put on her black flats, and walked out sighing as she brushed through her hair until it was dry. She walked out of the room and was stopped by Dr. Sam.
"Why if it isn't my most gorgeous creation ever." Dr. Sam murmured, smiling as he rested his hand on Renee's shoulder. "Where do you think you're going, Mrs. McDurham?"
"Why if it isn't my walking nightmare." Renee replied, shrugging his hand off of her shoulder. "I'm going outside. Am I not allowed to do that? I mean, everyone else is, but it seems you are always so strict with me Sam."
Dr. Sam chuckled, "It's not Sam, it's Master to you, you stupid twat." growled Dr. Sam. "I have my eye on you, I know you're up to no good. After the last stunt you played with gluing the gaurds to their chairs we have every camera on your room. So don't think you'll be getting away with anything. Now go do whatever it is you do, and stay out of trouble."
"Oh Sam, all I do is trouble." Renee murmured under her breath quietly, and prancing off outside.
Renee breathed in the deadly air of Super Teen University and sighed as she laid down on the grass, and closed her eyes.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. N

Nella awoke at 9:30 exactly, the sharp buzzing of her cheap alarm clock waking her suddenly. She slammed her hand down on it, hearing the plastic crack for the thousandth time. Nella groans, pulling the scratchy, quilted blanket off of her and stumbling into her bathroom. It was small, but Sam had allowed her to paint it pink if he could do some extra tests on her every 3 months. She smiles at the bright walls, strips off her pajamas & undergarments and steps into the shower. She stands there for a few minutes letting the hot water wash away her stress and worries. Today was her 100th day at the University, and she had bought herself a cake and everything. It was like her own little birthday party:) Nella washes her hair and body with a jasmine smelling wash, then steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around her small body.

She searches through her closet, looking through the limited options the University had provided her with. She decides on a white, summer dress with floral patterns on the bottom, brown strappy sandals and a sterling silver necklace with a diamond N in the middle. Nella leaves her hair in the usual blonde waves, and applies a small amount of black eyeliner on her blue eyes. For hardly any options of clothes, she always finds a way to make it work:)

Before she leaves her room to head outside, she sticks a finger in her 100th Day Cake and sticks it in her mouth. It was red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, her favorite. Nella giggles and heads out the door, walking down twirling and turning hallways and out the back door. The second she walks outside her body feels tingly and warm all over, and she closes her eyes and spins around. When she was outside, she felt free. Like her own person, and not a lab rat controlled by Sam. It felt like home<3
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 am

Nick
Nick woke up early that morning and got out of bed. He glanced down at the girl still sleeping there and paused for a moment. What was her name again? He lifted the messy hair from her face to get a better look. Ah, so it was Friday. He did this girl every Thursday night, though he could never quite remember her name correctly. He pulled on his boxers and pants, grabbed his shirt, and spanked the girl to wake her up. "Morning babe, I gotta go. I'll see you next Thursday though," he told her. She sat up dazedly and just looked at him a moment before nodding slowly and dropping back into the bed to go back to sleep. Nick chucked halfheartedly and waltzed out of the room. He went back to his room and threw his clothes in the hamper, grabbing a towel and some new clothes. He walked to the showers and took a quik shower before putting on a white t shirt and ripped up jeans. He was getting tired of his usual Friday night hook up girl and decided to go scouting for a new one. He put on some cologne and walked outside. Nick met up with his dickhead friends and they walked around aimlessly until Nick spotted Renee. "Yummy," he murmered, a grin spreading across his face. He strode over to the spot where she lay in the grass and turned to his friends. "Hey guys, look what just fell from heaven," he commented, smiling down at her charmingly. He kept his eyes glued to hers because he knew if he looked anywhere else on her lovely body his little buddy would pop out and this babe would never talk to him again.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:39 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 41950012

Travis was already up and running around campus for his daily jog. He had been doing this the moment he came here, and he ran extra when he felt stressed out, or nervous about upcoming test that were about to be done on his body. Travis would spend countless times having to levitate objects in the air, practice sending messages over and over, and get poked with needles to see if he could be able to reduce his strength by throwing things harder then possible. It was tiring, and jogging was the only way he coped with it, as silly as it sounds.

As Travis was running, he stopped to take a breather. He ran his hands throw his slightly damp chestnut hair as he leaned against the wall of the university. His white man tank top clung to his body outlining his figure, and his red basketball shorts hanging low showing the top rim of his blue haynes boxers. As Travis breathed heavily, his breathe was nearly taken away when he saw a beautiful blonde twirling and twirling as if she were in some wonderful dream. Her blonde hair followed her, and her eyes were closed gently. She was laughing, and it was defintley one of the greatest sounds hes ever heard. He was slightly stunned, and he never was usually stunned before. Maybe he should make a move, but he didn't want to stammer at his words. Oh man up, Travis. Since when has a girl ever made you nervous? You're irresitible!
Travis walked up cooly to the girl, and kind of stood there awkwardly grinning. "You're acting as if you aren't in our own personal hell at the moment." He commented chuckling "I would have guessed you were in your own little fairytale if it wasn't for me actually knowing where you are."

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 41698313

Renee opened one eye, and met the eyes of a guy grinning down at her like a fool. What the hell? One moment she was laying in the grass alone, and the next some handsome guy with horrible pick up lines is grinning at her like she's some goddess?
"That pickup line wasn't cute when I first heard it, and it still isn't any more cute then the pervious time." She commented sitting up. "Is there a reason you came to interrupt my alone time?" She decided to add her sweet tone in. Renee didn't want to get to fiesty to fast, she had a feeling he would enjoy that anymore. You know what they say, kill them with kindess.

Renee studied all of the guys, more the guy speaking to her then his goonies behind him. He wasn't that half bad looking, and she could tell that he had a pretty good body. She had a slight memory of seeing him once or twice, and if she thought real hard, she could almost imagine everytime she saw him strolling around he was chatting up some girl with the same boyish smirk he gave her now. It wasn't hard to figure out this guy wasn't used to being turned down, and girls dreamed of him endlessley.

Well, mystery guy, it's time for a little change.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. N

Nella stops twirling and spinning, but not opening her eyes. She could tell the voice belonged to a guy, but who? "If your a pedophile here to take me into your room and kill me, its not very smart. Cause you know, i have super duper powers." She says matter-of-factly, slowly opening her eyes to see a teenage guy standing in front of her, instead of a creeper with a mustache with glasses:) Her breath caught a little, and she was standing there with her eyes wide and staring at him. Why was a guy like this talking to her? I mean, he was freaking flawless. From his bright blue eyes to his abs showing through his shirt, there was not one thing wrong with him. "Okayy. You've passed the look test.." Nella says slowly, smiling up at him. She is just so smooth.. :) "Well, Mr Perfect, I don't like to think of it like that. You gotta find the positives in everything, right? You cant make a rainbow without rain!" ._. wb.
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:36 pm

O.o This looks awesome… and I haven't even read all of it yet.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

-Kate </3 wrote:O.o This looks awesome… and I haven't even read all of it yet.

hehe thanks girly. you can join if you want. i can always squeeze in an extra character for you. i've got tons of options.

Last edited by Bailey Bunny. on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 pm

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 41950013

Travis smiled at the girl, stepping closer to her so he could shake her hand. He extended his hand, waiting for her small fragile one to be set into his. He examined her more closley as she talked, not paying close attention to her words. Her voice was cool and playful, and she sounded a bit witty too. This girl had a floral dress on that seemed to fit her figure niceley, and really broguht out the bright color of her sky blue eyes. Travis's eyes roamed her body, and he wasn't even past the chest yet and he could tell everything about her was chisled by the Gods himself.

Travis looked up, and grinned his boyish cute smirk, "Oh, I'd take you to my room anyday, but minus the killing part." Travis awkwardly laugh at his flirtasious downfall with this girl. He breathed out and stood up tall, his soft blue eyes meeting hers. "I could say the same for you, the look test is an A+ at that matters." He said, checking her out once more, "I'm Travis. And you are...?" He said smirking at her, catching her eye again.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:35 pm

bfdhbf. thinking.
i need a long post.

Last edited by starr. on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Bailey Bunny. wrote:

hehe thanks girly. you can join if you want. i can always squeeze in an extra character for you. i've got tons of options.

I think I will now that I have the time. xD It's okay, you don't have to. ;)

I JUST GOT AN IDEA. Could Emma's (my character) little brother by Max? That would make things a lot more fun. Twisted Evil
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 pm

I'll make my guy later. :P

Basic Information.

Full Name: Emma Trenton Stone
Love Interest: "Ha! You're funny, really."

Digging Deeper.

Personality: Emma is an interesting character who can never fully be understood or explained. Her past has shaped her into an unforgiving, cold-hearted person with a terrible temper. She doesn't deal out trust easily, nor is she a very 'social' kind of girl as she tends to stick to herself and shut others out. Snappish and bitchy a lot of the time, she doesn't come off as the most friendly of people and almost likes to drive people away. Bold with her sharp-tongue, Emma is defiantly not afraid to stand up for herself and has found herself in some nasty situations which is where many of her ghastly scars come from. 
The worst aspect of this girl is her wrathful temper that is a lot like a wild fire; it doesn't take much to ignite the flame, but once it's lit, there's no putting it out. In her anger, she does a lot of stupid and rash things she regrets deeply later. One of her many problems stemming from her temper is her alcoholism. She never stays clean for very long, and when she does drink, the very small part of her mind that is sane is shut down.
There's a strong argument out there that Emma is honestly and truly insane. The possibilities of her having schizophrenia are high and she's even been given tests to check her mental levels. Of course, bringing up the subject has never led to a good outcome for anyone who asks- she's very defensive about her sanity. 
However, beyond her stand-offish front, Emma can almost be a civil person who is fun to be around. She has a unique way of using sarcastic humor and almost relishes embarrassing cocky, over-confident jerks. Reckless and impulsive by nature from growing up on the streets, she acts on instinct and proves to be hard to keep up with when she sets her mind to something. Stubborn as a mule, arguing with Emma is a lot like screaming at a brick wall: eventually you just give up. 
Despite all her flaws, this girl has been known to show a close resemblance of kindness to certain individuals. To those that Emma has grown attached to and cares for, she can prove to be an exceedingly loyal and true friend. She will offer kindness to those that need it, and even love those that deserve it. One of these rare people was her little brother, Max, who was also the first experiment of Dr. Sam's. When Max died, Emma WA shattered, along with most of her sentimental side towards people. She is very protective of his memory and will resort to violence easily if provoked on the topic. 
As I said, Emma is an interesting character who may never be fully understood. 
Powers: Telekinesis and precognition
Strengths: Besides her inhuman powers, Emma is incredibly intelligent, stronger than your normal teenage girl, and can play the cello extremely well. She also has a great memory and can inspire emotions into many with her powerful actions and words.
Weaknesses: Emma will often loose her temper and does things she regrets later, drink heavily when she gets the chance and act a fool, and has terrible luck when it comes to men.

First glimpse.

Looks:
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 2v96knd
Extra: Emma stands around 5"9 and weighs 133 pounds, most of it being muscle she has built up over time. She has long, slender limbs and smoothly rounded shoulders that make her small waist stand out. As far as tattoos go, she has three of them: a large gold and blue dragon coiled around a pearl on her left shoulder blade, a thin line around her hips which is actually a verse from the Bible, and her little brother Max's name on her right hand. Jewellry wise, she has a cross pendant necklace, a small choker with an angel holding an amethyst attached to it, a charm bracelet, and three rings- a simple metal band on her left thumb, a small black fire opal on her right ring finger, and a hand crafted silver wire on her right index finger.

Last edited by -Kate </3 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 pm

-Kate </3 wrote:
Bailey Bunny. wrote:

I JUST GOT AN IDEA. Could Emma's (my character) little brother by Max? That would make things a lot more fun. Twisted Evil

Sure. I'll be playing Max waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later.

That means Emmas going to be one of the most watched person here, so put that in your roleplaying. She knows everything that happened, so Dr. Sam and them will treat her with no care at all.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Bailey Bunny. wrote:
-Kate </3 wrote:
Bailey Bunny. wrote:

Sure. I'll be playing Max waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later.

That means Emmas going to be one of the most watched person here, so put that in your roleplaying. She knows everything that happened, so Dr. Sam and them will treat her with no care at all.

Thanks, and no problem. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 am

Basic Information.

Full Name: Lena Renee Delina
Love Intrest: No one(:

Digging Deeper.

Personality: Lena is a bubbly, happy girl who is almost always looking on the bright side of things and trying to have an open mind. She can't stand pessimistic people, they trash her mood. It is very rare to see Lena angry or depressed or anything of the sort. And when she's in a mood, she's one you would want to avoid. Don't under estimate her, though. Making an enemy of her would not be a wise choice. Although she make look and act like a total idiot, she's actually quite clever. Of course, Lena is not perfect. Some of her flaws include being too trusting, talking too much, saying dumb things, and using her powers for dumb things. No one is perfect, no one. So don't expect Lena to be, pretty or not.
She is always doing dumb and dangerous things. Once when she was ten years old, she got on her skateboard and climbed on the top of the house, resulting in a broken arm at the end of it all. Another time when she was thirteen, she decided it would be fun to jump out of the window from the top level in her house onto a mattress, ending in a broken nose and sprained ankle.
Lena is also a singer. Her voice is amazing and she knows it. Every summer since she was twelve she would go to a summer music camp. So she had a lot of practice.
There is also much more that goes with Lena's story, but I'll leave that for you to figure out.
Powers: Telepathy-Ability to speak to anyone mentally, but cannot read minds.
Memory Manipulation-Ability to manipulate, erase, or create memories of another.
Strengths: Her 'ability' to be able to do dangerous and stupid things without being scared or worried about the outcome.
Weaknesses: She's too trusting, talks too much, says dumb things, and uses her powers for dumb things.

First glimpse.

Looks:
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Lena_r10
Extra: Lena always dresses like she's going to the beach. ;)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am

Nick
He nodded. "Alright, well I was just trying to be cool and express my admiration of your extraordinary beauty at the same time so you wouldn't think I'm some creeper or something," he defended himself. "Well I'm sorry for interrupting your alone time, I just thought maybe you would get lonely and like some company or something. Theres not much to do all alone," he explained, nodding as he spoke. "I don't know why a beautiful girl like you would be able to stay alone without a stalker or something," he said, chuckling lightly, trying to compliment her in a lighter way. He planned to try all the different techniques he knew in order to find out her type and be her dream guy. He even had a motto. Get in her head, get in her bed. "Do you like sports? Maybe we can get a soccer ball and play around a bit. Do you have anyone who might want to play?" I asked, trying to get her hot lady friends for my posse and later on for myself. He would let each of his friends have a girl and after he was done with Renee he would move along to those girls. He smiled thinking about it but quickly forcecd his attention to the girl before him. He allowed himself to glimpse over her body for just a moment. She was so gorgeous. He was tempted to rip off her clothes right there he wanted to see her naked so badly. He noticed a few scars along her arm though they didnt stand out and practically blended with her skin. He knew that was where Dr. Sam had preformed surgery on her. It made him so angry at the thought that that creepy old man scarred this beautiful girl. He reasoned that his anger was because she would be even sexier without the scars, but in reality since they were barely visible it wouldn't have made much a difference. His eyes locked on hers and he offered his hand to help her up. "I swear we don't bite, but if you want us to come back later or something we can," he offered. He wanted to play some soccer or something for a bit then take her to eat then to his room to play cards or watch TV or something, and finally the golden moment. Sex, his favorite thing in the world. It took all his strength to keep from having a boner then and there just thinking about her gorgeous body. She was just yummy XD
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 am

I finished Emma, mostly. I'll move a picture to her profile in a minute. ;) Annd, as for a post… xP Late tonight or afternoon tomorrow.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 am

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. 41698314

Renee glared at him, trying to not buy his phony act of the boy next door. He was cute, and what could a little hanging out do wrong? The only downside was Renee didn't excatly have any super close friends to invite along with, and to be honest, she was a bit nervous to go alone with all these guys. "

I manage to stay alone somehow. I'm not as irresitible as you're explaining." She said, chuckling slightly, letting the tense slightly free itself, though she was still catious.

Renne looked at him as he asked a question, and didn't take a minute to answer, "Of course I like sports. I could kick all of your asses in a came of soccer ball." She joked lightly, though it was more true then anything. "I don't excatly have any close friends to come along. I could grab a few girls I've met though if you really want me to." She said, eyeing him suspiciously.

Renee ignored the hand he offered and stood up, brushing her beach blonde hair out of her eyes and scrubbing the grass off of her jeans. They left grass stains, and she slightly groaned. Renee had just ruined her favorite set of jeans, and it wasn't as if Dr. Sam would take the time for her to get new ones, even if she seduced him to.

Renee gave in on Nick's offer. How bad could it be? If it got bad, she could simply leave right? "I'm all up for it. But where would w e play? I haven't seen any fields and such."
[
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Empty Le editing.

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Basic Information.
Full Name: Christian Alexander Mantra
Love Interest: No one at the moment but, I would like a female. She has to be sexy, keep up with me, good sense of humor, and keep me on my toes(;

Digging Deeper.
Personality: Christian is a mysterious guy. He'll know anything and everything about you, but most of the time, if you're lucky, you'll only know his name. If he lets you in on his past, you'd know to much about him and that's something he avoids at all consequences. Christian doesn't like sticking around people to long. His longest time to be with someone? Possibly a week at the most. If he likes a girl, he'll let her know. One thing he hates is when they play hard to get. It just makes him want them even more than before. That's one of the number rules of guys: They want what they can't have. Christian has a very sarcastic attitude. Sarcasm is like his first language. He acts like life is a big joke to him, it's a game and he's winning. He also likes feeling like he's on top of things, like he's in power. Which, most of the time, isn't the case. Christian hates rules and he tends to break them rather than follow them. He's a free spirit and doesn't give a damn about what people think of him.
Powers: Animation and Electrokinesis
Strengths: Fighting. Living out on the street for a long time...you learn a few things.
Weaknesses: His drinking. He's a horrible alcoholic.

First glimpse.
Looks:
STUOG. Super Teen University of Greece. Tumblr_liyyks4KTi1qcc32mo1_500
Extra: A tattoo of the words "Your forever is all that I need." Spiraling down his arm and a black lip ring.

Last edited by I-Rawr-You on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:22 pm

all accepted.

OMG CHRISSY AHHH DSFKJGSKLJGKLDSJGLKDSJ. i will make thousands of girls to have him.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Makes me want to join. I hope I can make time to roleplay more often. I have too much schoolwork these days D:
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Rise you should make a guy to roleplay with Ally.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next