RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 4 Empty Re: Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Rosalie - I smile. "Just ketchup please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 4 Empty Re: Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Post  Spazz Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Dustin: I nod and put on the right amount of ketchup. "Here ya go!" I say, and hand it to her. This is not like me. It's not like I can push it in her face, or clothes.... Or squirt ketchup all over her!! What should I do?! Run?!

EVERYONE!!! SCARLETT IS A FREE AGENT!

Scarlett: I walk around the park, bored as ever. No one ever talks to me. Not even when I walk over to them! My head is usually in a book... Maybe thats why... Or is it cause I almost never leave the book store? Ugh. Why do I always get so bored when I'm not reading or working at the store. I let out a sigh, and sit down on a bench.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Rosalie - "Thanks." I say and I take the hot dog. I take one bite and then another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Dustin: I nod, and say; "Welcome..." I then take a step back. Then another. It was to awkward... And I didn't feel like watching some one eat. Like I never do. Unless it's in a movie... But usually they get mad and walk away. OR! They get in a food fight. Or they just skip the eating scenes.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Rosalie - I notice as he starts to leave. "Wait!" I yelled to him. "Before you go, tell me your name. I'm Rosalie." I say and I give a smile out of the hot dog. I then laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Dustin: "I'm, uh, Dustin." I answer, slowly. Ok. Please don't show me your ABC hotdog. I take answer step back. "Nice to meet you, Rosalie." I say. I think it's nice...
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Rosalie - I dip my head. "It's nice to meet you too." I was almost finished my hot dog. I was sorry to almost eat in his face, but more of eating in front of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Dustin: I nod, taking another step away. I didn't really know what to say, so I just smile and look pretty, like I always.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 4 Empty Re: For Me And Purple Only!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Rosalie - I smile at him. "I guess this is goodbye. Thanks again for the hot dog." I say and then walk away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Dustin: I nod and watch her go.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Rosalie - I stop and I turn back. I smile at him and then I turn back around. I disappear out of view completely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Dustin: I turned around, right when she did. But I kept walking, even with her gaze burning into my back.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Rosalie - I finish my hot dog and then I throw it out. I was going to go into the pool since I was at the pool party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4