RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm done. I can't take it anymore.

4 posters

Go down

I'm done. I can't take it anymore. Empty I'm done. I can't take it anymore.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm finally done. Everyone on here hates me now. What did I ever do to you? Suddenly people are ignoring me. No one respects me. I have almost no friends on here anymore. This site is so stressful. No one likes me, no one cares. No one will post on this but I don't care. I just want you to see how much you've hurt me. There are a few specific people i'm talking to but i'm not going to mention who. You people make me cry myself to sleep at night after i'm on here. I get no sleep anymore. I'm up all night trying to think about what went wrong. Friends are deserting me. If any of you really are my friend. Pm me and i have a way for us to still talk. I will probably be leaving soon.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm done. I can't take it anymore. Empty Re: I'm done. I can't take it anymore.

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 pm

If you aren't just having a moment over exaggerating, then I can feel your pain. I've been on sites before where they tore me limb from limb. Abused me verbally and made me cry myself to sleep at night... of course I could still sleep, but that's because well... it's me. The thing is you're making to big a deal out of it. Maybe you shouldn't quit but instead take a break from the site. Don't come on for a week or so and maybe things will cool down for you and it won't be as bad as it seems right now. It's a lot more effective than quitting and then regretting it at another point in time.

Now, if I actually am part of the problem... though I don't know how I would be... I am deeply sorry and I hope you can tell me if I did do something wrong. But, take what I said into consideration, you aren't the only one who has to go through these problems, so why should you have to deal with it alone. Just remember that there are people out there going through the same problems as you or have gone through the same problem in the past.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:32 pm

The thing is, breaks don't help. This has happened many times to me now. I have taken breaks for a while and it never helps. I'm not making too big of a deal out of it. This was a great site but now it hadn't gone downhill, it jumped off a cliff.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Alright.... Maybe... try answering this:

What happened that made it go downhill or off the deep end or whatever it is? If you're an admin, don't you have some sort of authority. Just... put down what you think is wrong in words, you don't have to name names if you don't want to. Just... maybe things can be fixed if you voice what you think is wrong... Because I've dealt with things like this before and I know its just a big pain in the butt. I want to try and help.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm not an admin. I'm a moderator. Well, for about a year, people have been ignoring me and others. That hurts me. Some people have like 5. Accounts and i have asked them to delete a few because you should only have one. Others have huge profile pictures and i ask them to make it smaller. They all tell me that they won't do it unless an admin tells them too. Same with the long signatures. There is a rule about it. People are saying hurtful things to me then abandoning me. They were some of my closest friends. I feel like the only one who likes me is Tiger. I think my emotions are shot from the schock of my freshman year too so thats why i'm a little more sensitive.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Sorry, I meant to put moderator... I don't know why I put admin.

Anywho, yes the whole pic and sig part bothers me to and I've wanted to, on countless ocassions, tell them that its annoying but I know they won't listen. When you told me earlier today that I should read the rules... it was a completely unjustified request. Because it's clear that there are many people on here who haven't. I have though, I'm a stickler for the rules, which is another reason it all bothers me.

As for it being due to your freshman year... I can sort of understand that too, I mean... I'm in my last year of high school and it's just as stressful as minor year. But, having been there and having to go through that, I can understand how you'd be stressed. This could also be hormonal stuff, if you're at that age... well... I'm sure you've talked about puberty in health class or w/e, but that can seriously affect a person's sensitivity and self-consciousness... I won't go into that... it's awkward and I'd feel like a pedophile Bluuuh. None the less that goes back to the taking a break, giving it time until you yourself are in a better state of mind before coming back here to deal with things again.

As for people ignoring you... I don't know what to say to that. Usually friends that you make online aren't the friends that you end up keeping... they aren't the most trustworthy of people in my experience. I've been lucky on a few counts to meet lovely people online, but some of them are crazy or liars. You have to remember people change, the people you have as friends changes as you do, it's just a fact of life. You'll find people who will stick with you and not ignore you eventually. It's a part of life.

And if I'm not being any help and I'm getting annoying please just tell me to stop... I don't want to add to your problems. Heh... I'm just tryin to help, y'know?

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:03 pm

No don't worry. You actually are helping. Thanks for helping me. I just feel like i'm wasting your time. And yes i do agree about how we should have the rules actually listed. Sorry about earlier, i've just been kinda pissy, obviously. This is a stupid idea here i bet, but i'll shoot it anyway. If by any chance you wanted to make a new roleplaying site. We could make one together...you could be the main owner and make up the rules and such and i could enforce them...other people could join it too...i'm sorry if it sounds stupid. You are probably too busy anyway.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Wow...I'm... in shock. I'm helping someone usually I just end up making it worse. I don't even know... but I'm glad I'm helping. And, just so you know, you are talking to the biggest loser, with absolutely no life here. It's no bother, and I'm never really busy. If you would like to attempt to make a site with me that's fine and dandy. You can PM me about it. From what I can tell you really are a good admin, but you'd be better if you had a set of rules and guidelines to follow yourself, yes?

Anyways, I'm just ecstatic at the fact that I could help you out. And I can try and help you whenever you need it. You're not half bad, I could definitely get used to ya' haha.

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 pm

:) Okay. Sounds good. And yes you did help. I guess I'll stick around. And hey, if I can get some help making a website then I'm happy. LOL. I tried to make one but I don't know any codes. And you have no life? Ha! That's me! I sit in my room all day either on my phone (I don't have a computer) or doing some random stupid craft.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:I'm not an admin. I'm a moderator. Well, for about a year, people have been ignoring me and others. That hurts me. Some people have like 5. Accounts and i have asked them to delete a few because you should only have one. Others have huge profile pictures and i ask them to make it smaller. They all tell me that they won't do it unless an admin tells them too. Same with the long signatures. There is a rule about it. People are saying hurtful things to me then abandoning me. They were some of my closest friends. I feel like the only one who likes me is Tiger. I think my emotions are shot from the schock of my freshman year too so thats why i'm a little more sensitive.

All most all of this has something to do with me... And I know it. I'm the kind of person that snaps at someont when they snap at me. That's why I was being the way a was when you PMed me. I'm really sorry that I made you feel this way. As you've most likely seen I'm thinking about quiting. I'm just making people mad on here. And I have a feeling I'llbe gone soon any way.

Supa you were one of my best RPF's and I really don't know what happened. I truly am sorry. I really do care. I have a heart and right now I'm holding tears back typing this thinking back. I'm sorry.

~ Wolves
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 pm

It's okay Wolves. I get snappish too. We all have our bad moods. I hope we can be friends again..?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Never said I didn't want us to be =D. And see I said Cayden could be sweet didn't I.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Okay :) and lol yeah.....you were right haha
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Yup
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:02 am

All I'm gonna' say is this:

It may be stormy now,
but it can't rain forever.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down