RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened!

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened!

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

flare: "There should be more soon,anyway,Im flare"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Sure sure :D

::Lilly::
Once I had unpacked -I'd taken up the top two drawers and half the wardrobe in the room, knowing that there were two people to a room- then I put my now-fully-charged phone into the front pocket of my jeans, put my headphones in, playing Bon Jovi songs, then walked out, locking the door and putting the key in my other front pocket, before going for a jog, being couped up in a car for over an hour can drive me crazy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Flame
"My sister will be here soon. And I'm Flame. You know fire flame. The one who can have any girl fall for me" I smirk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Flare: "ahuh,sure~" I smiled and slid my finger from under his chin and turned,walking back inside,giggling slightly

Alex: I was outside talking with some old friends till i seen a girl taking a jog
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Brit... You don't have anyone called Flare.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Flame
I smirk and walk in after her and speed infront of her and smirk "Your not going yet"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

I started to speed up my jog till I was running, burning off energy what I didn't need, but that happens when your stuck in a car for four hours straight. Before I knew it I had rounded the whole academy! I kept running though, because so much energy was inside me and I needed to dispose of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

ya,go look... XD

Flare: I giggled "Oh really,come catch me" I used my speed,running out

Alex; I smiled watching the girl.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Flame
I smirk and run after her. I catch up to her after a little and tack her to the ground her under her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Kit Kats all the way brooo.

Full Name: Rosalina Diana Roman
Nickname: "Rose, but ONLY if you know me that well. -_-"
Gender: "Well, with my long hair and body type, I'm sure that you could figure it out."
Family: "I have two little sisters at home... They could get annoying, but I love em anyways."
Personality: Rosalina is the girly girl gone bad. She's a fighter, and a lover at the same time. She knows how to use her hands (and not in a dirty way). She will throw punches, if needed, and if you're a guy, she won't hesitate to kick you where it matters. Even though she comes off tough, and boyish, all she really wants is someone to love her. She has never had a boyfriend, and she watched as all of her friends went out on dates, and had their first kisses, while she was stuck with her friends. Maybe if she found a boyfriend, her personality would change, and she would become nicer. I don't know... Just an idea.
History: "You know... It's really none of your business, and it's just too long to tell. If you get to know me well enough, you'll figure it out."
Crush: Not looking for anyone!"
Bf/Gf: "No. Just... no."
Room: Uhm... 7.
~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened! - Page 2 Tumblr_lvwlptB8nL1qdmohho1_500
Classes: Reading, Language arts, writing, Gym, Art, Science
Looks: ~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened! - Page 2 Tumblr_lpgs5y6iZ51qlhh9m

Name: Nathan Williams
Nickname: Nate
Siblings: "I have one little sister back at home. Love that girl with all of my heart!
Immortal: Vampire
Power: "I can run super fast. I just choose not to..."
Personality: Nate is the one to always get pushed around by the bullies. He wasn't a nerd, but he was very smart. He wasn't weak, or horrible in PE, but he never got into any sports. He was in love with a very pretty girl, but everyone still called him gay. He didn't wear anything feminine, or talk any differently than any of the guys, but he still got called gay boy. He just ignored it though, and stayed positive. That was his motto, stay positive. He's always smiling, and always happy, no matter how horrible the situation is. The glass is half-full to him, not half-empty. No matter how horrible his situation is, he still finds something good about it. He's just a naturally happy person.
Bf/Gf: "No..."
Crush: "No one yet!"
History: "I was bullied to no end at my old school.... And I came here... Not much to it."
Room: 2.
(Getting!)
Classes: Math, Language arts, training(for immortals), writing, Gym, immortal ways.
Looks: ~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened! - Page 2 Tumblr_lyhzbnpOFR1r3x9kbo1_250

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm just gonna keep LIlly running until Alex goes up to her XD And you changed her name, it was Claire! Your forgetting something Rae Rae XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 pm

rae,you messed up on 2 things XD there was a human form and you forgot something on top

Alex: I finally went went up to her and smiled. "hello there" I said,jogging with ehr
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:57 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Flame
I smirk and run after her. I catch up to her after a little and tack her to the ground her under her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 pm

BOO!!!! lol :)

Zoey sighed as they pulled up to the dorm building. Did all the buildings here look this creepy? she sighed as she got out of the car, and grabbed two suitcases and another bag from the trunk. She walked over to the driver and paid him; then she started to make her way to the front door of this creepy looking building.

Alexandra had only been here five minutes and had managed to, trip on a crack in the sidewalk, fall up the stairs, and drop one of her suitcases causing her stuff to go flying all over the hallway... She knew it was going to be a tough year. As she struggled to hold onto her suitcase and her duffel bag while trying to get the key from her pocket she almost dropped everything. When she finally got her key, she unlocked the door and walked inside, throwing all her stuff onto her bed.

Leo was arguing with the front desk, all his stuff by his side. They had managed to lose the only key they had to his room... He told them that they should've had a spare for the room and the person at the desk said there was nothing they could do. They offered to keep his stuff behind the counter. Leo sighed and gave in; he gave them his suitcases and went outside to go for a walk.

Zak was already up in his room, unpacking, as well as making a total mess of the place. He had too much stuff and there wasn't enough storage for all of it... He sighed and put a full suitcase under his bed and started to hang posters on his side of the room.

Last edited by Ali9910 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Awhhhhh. DX Okay, me fix it.

Oh, and KIT KATS ALL THE WAY BROOOOOOOOO.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 pm

I paused my music so I could hear him over it perfectly clear and slowed down to just a jog. "Hey," I say in a normal voice, not filled with panting fromo running for a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:02 pm

theres no room numbers either DX
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 pm

i need 2 more charries >.< im too lazy to make them XD ok,ones Claire,and Dimitri :D

Flare: "I see you cought me" I laughed

Claire: I watched as the one guy start yelling at the person at the desk for his key,I felt bad.

alex: "Im Alex"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Flame
"Yup" my eyes flash red and I smirk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Flare: I looked in his eyes and I smiled "I love your eyes,red like fire"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:08 pm

I fixed it-ish. I think. :S
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Flame
I smirk and run a hand down her chest "Yup. Turns girls on a lot"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Yea rae you're good.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 pm

"My name's Lilly" I say slowing down futher to just a walk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Leo sighed as she walked past the girl that was also in the lobby. In his mind he thought she was making fun of him so he glared at her as he passed. He then went outside to explore the campus and wait until they got him another key for his room so he could unpack.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next