RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Wolves and me onlyyy:)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Empty For Wolves and me onlyyy:)

Post  Kat Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Krista Ashten Cooke

Personality: Meet herrrr:)

MOST BEAUTIFUL SKELLY EVER RIGHT?!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Empty Re: For Wolves and me onlyyy:)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Just amazing Kat amzing * Claps* XD

Photo/Image: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Hot_anime_guy-1[/IMG]
Name: Snow Punn
Race: caucasian/ Albino
Alignment:
Hair Colour and Style: Snow has, well snow white hair. He was born with yes white hair. He keep is shaggy so it falls into his eyes, and goes down just past his jaw to his neck line. It is glossy and very pretty. He keeps it clean or it will change in color, just like a dog's white fur does. He never lets its length pass his sholder. If it get much longer then that it drives him crazy.

Eye Colour: Snow has blood red eyes that have little black lines in them. Yes red and black. His eyes are framed by think long lashes that are the same color has his hair.

Ht. & Wt.: 6'5" 123lbs( Very under weight)
Identifying Marks: Snow has a long scare over his right cheek that skicks out, because it shows up bright pink in his pial white skin. He have snake bites on his lower lip and his right ear is pierced.
General Appearance: Snow is very tall and skinny, with a long torso and legs. His skin is very pail almost white in a way. He has broad stong sholders that skick out very wall. His arms are long and muscular. Snow have a very defined six pack, that he doesn't really like. Snows chin comes to a defined point as do his jaw bones. He's teeth are bright white and they all come to very shap poins. Snow is rather easy on the eyes, which he never takes advatage of.
Background: Do I really have to put this?
Pets:
Luna: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) White-tiger-waterfall-wallpaper
Breed: White tiger

Blue: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Wolf-11
Breed: Blue Timber Wolf

Bullet: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Wolfi2hi0

Breed: Black Timber Wolf
Midnight: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Black_panther
Breed: Black panther

Jule: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Cougar1
Breed: Mountain Lion

Special Abilities: None
Weapons: A large amount of guns. Ten inch swich blade. Diamond increasted sword.
Personality: Snow is very shy and hardly ever says a word. He would rather talk with his fists then with his word. After coming out of his shell Snow is a very sweet person, some one that people love to be around, only because his sweet and funny. Snow would rather be around animals the humans. He just has a was with them. He can get a wind animal to come to him just by simply kneeling down and holding out a hand.

Photo/Image: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Mari
Name: Lexi Punn
Race:caucasian/ Albino
Alignment:
Hair Colour and Style: Like her older brother Lexi has smow white hair, but unlike him it is slightly timted with silver. It runs down her back, to the tip of her tail bone. Most of the time she has it pulled up by a red ridden, he long bangs hanging in her eyes. He hair is glossy and very think.
Eye Colour: Blood red. They are fromed by very long think white lashs.
Ht. & Wt.: 5'9" 102lbs
Identifying Marks: Lexi has a long scare running from the neck, down her back to her tail bone. She also has a long deep pink scare running from the corner over her eye to the corner of her lip that curves over her cheek. Lexi also has snake bites on her lower lip. And her nose is pierced. Lexi has a long tatto running over her right arm, which is just a buch os twisted lines coming together, but it is quite cool.
General Appearance: Lexi is tall and skinny. With very long legs and arms. Her skin is very pain just like her older brother. Lexi is very muscular for a girl. With defined arms. And she even has ab running over her stomach. Yes girls can have those. She has a larger chest, mached by somewhat broad sholders. Her hips are large which pulls her whole look together. Like her brother Lexi is quite easy on the eyes.
Background:
Pets: Demon: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Wolf
For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Wolf3
For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Black_Silver_Wolf
Breed: Demon wolf.

Lucy: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Autumn-Wolf
Breed: Wolf Hybrid

Luky( Lucky): For Wolves and me onlyyy:) Bloodspill_Side_view
Breed: Wolf Hybid

Sandy: For Wolves and me onlyyy:) 002-1
Breed: Wolf Mix

Special Abilities: Read and control minds.
Weapons: Five inch dagger. Bow and arrow. Sword.
Personality: Unlike her brother Lexi is very outgoing, and talkative. Most of the time you can't get her do shut up. She is a very sweet girl and she loves most people. Although she does do much better with animals. Lexi loves to write and draw. They are some of the things she is good at. She is a very soft hearted person and she hates to see people or animals get hurt. She's the kind of person that will do anything for you.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Riiiiiigggghhhhhhttttt! I just kinda wanna let you figure out Krista as I go cuz I'm bad at sticking to sotry lines.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Haha okay. Do you want me to start?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Yes, please<3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Hum, first post let me see.

Snow let out a small chuckle as he watched his younder sister skip down the road, her large wolf Sandy by her side. Lexi was one of the only thins that cloud make him smile. He loved the little girl almost more then anything. Lexi turned around and looked at him with a grin. She then turned around and started her skipping again. Snow let his eyes drop to the ground as he walked with his hands in his pockets. He didn't even see the other girl that walk also walking down the raod. Until Blue who was by his side let out a low growl. Snow rased his head to see a some what smaller girl staning infront og him. Snow fronded putting his hand on Blue's sholders. The wold was just a little taller then his hips. Which was huge. He looked at the other girl then let his eyes flick to his little sister who was staning not to far away. Where did this other girl come from? He asked his sister through his thoughts. Lexi just shrugged. Snow eyed the other girl. " May I ask who you are?" Snow asked the girl in his quiet almost non hearable voice. Snow let his Red eyes cross her over.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 am

Krista

I wandered down the road, trying to head away from school. I was the new girl, in a tiny town. According to "locals" this town hadn't gotten anybody new for around twenty years, and the people I had met so far hated me. I was different. No, my hair wasn't dyed blonde like just about every other girl in this town. Nope, I'm not scrambling to make the cheer squad. And uhm no, I don't wear mini skirts like the other girls. Nuh-uh, I'm not from around here. So I'm hated, because I'm different. As I wandered down the road a dog growled at me, causing me to jump. When I looked up, I saw the faces of a boy, a girl, and two enormous wolves. The words coming out of my mouth came out in stutters. "Uhm... Uh... I'm Krista... Krista Ashten Cooke."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Snow kept his head slightly cocked to the right side. He didn't think he had saw this girl around, although he could of. But know Snow he would forgety a face, never had in his life. He let his eyes quickly flick across the girl infront of him. No he hadn't met her before. He let his head go back to its right place as he looked her over once more. His white hair falling slightly into his eyes. Snow glanced over at his younger sister who had her hand drapped over her wolf's back.

Snow looked back to the girl, he was not one to talk much. But he might. He looked down at Blue who was still slightly growling. " Shhh." He let the sound quietly cross his lips and the wolf looked up giving a small nod of her huge head. Snow looked back to the girl before him. " I take it you new?" He asked in his very quiet, low voice. Once again she almost could hear him
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 am

[center]Krista[/center

I stood there, like a complete and utter idiot, doing nothing. Great, I'm the only new girl... AGAIN. From experience, I know everyone will hate me. Always have, always will. The wolf made me jump a little bit... I'd always been afraid of wolves. The boy asked if I was new... So I nodded slightly. "Y-Yeah..." I sighed and started to turn around, I knew these two would tattle on me if I wasn't at school.

Sorry, Writer's block.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Snow looked her over once more with his red eyes. As she started to walk away he said in a low voice. " No need leave." He said with a sigh as he glanced down at Blue who was now laying next to him. " My name is Snow, Snow Punn." He said in a low very quiet voice. He glanced back up at her. (( Same here))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Krista

I smiled a little when he said I don't have to leave. My feet slowed a bit and I turned on my heel. "Nice to meet you... Snow." I smiled some more and held my hand out to the dog and him.

AHHH!!! GRR
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:27 am

Blue jumped to her feet when the hand was held out. Snow looked down at her as she growld. " Snow Ookami Punn shut your face." He snapped at her and she layed back down. Snow frowned and shook the giels hand. " I'm very sorry about Blue, she's very protective." His voice was still really quiet and he didn't look into her eyes. He looked pretty much every where but her eyes. " Long time since the town got some one new." He said still very quite as he dropped his hand once more.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 am

Krista

I was still blushing deep, a bad habit of mine was I was always blushing. I simply shrugged. "It's fine..." I murmured. My skinny jeans were skin tight as the wind blew back and forth, my tank top clinging to my body. The old navy green Chuck Taylors I always wore stayed planted to the ground. "Are you heading to school...?" I asked quietly. If they were I would as if I could walk with them. One of my greatest fears, was being alone. When I was alone, I caused myself pain. Don't ask me why, I don't know. Once when I was fourteen, my dad left me alone for nearly a week. Throughout that week I nearly killed myself. My dad feared for me, and wanted to put me in a mental clinic. But I screamed and cried until he agreed not to take me to one.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Snow opened his mouth to say something, but Lexi snached the words from his mouth. " Yes we are, come on first bell is going to ring soon." She said as she started to walk again. Both Sandy and Blue came to the school with the kids. They helped keep them salf because both the kids were... well picked on. Beat up and what not, because of their hair and eyes. It was rather stupid. But the wolves kept them safe. Every now and again they would bring the other animals as well.

Snow sihed and held up his hand flat. Blue stoood up her sholders histting Snow's palm. Snow started to walk and the wolf took sets just as he did. Lexi's walk Sandy ran next to the girl and slowed with the girl, speed with the girl, and stopped with her. Snow looked to the girl standing next to him as he slowly walked. Well to his it was slow, but his stride was very long. So to most he was walking very fast. " What's your first class." He asked looking at her with red eyes, snow white hair hanging in them. His voice was the same as before, low and very quiet. Snoe gave a small smile at her. Just trying to be nice. He could clearly see the girl was not happy. And that she didn't have many friends at the time. Snow himself was never around others at school. Yeah he had some friends, but not many at all.

( I typed this so fast my fingers went numb, really numb. 25 rather long sentences. =P)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

Krista

"My first class is Drama I think..." I shrugged. I wasn't exactly positive about my schedule yet, they had given me one but I lost it. So I couldn't remember which classes I was supposed to be in at what times. It made no sense to meeee!!! I don't get it! So, maybe I could ask the front office... OR just go to random classes. Either one would work for me, but the second one would be more fun. Actually, it would be a TON of fun to just go to random classes instead of finding my actual classes.

Sorry it sucks. :/
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 am

Snow nodded at her. " I don't take that class." e said with a frown. " I don't like being in front of people. I have welding first." He said looking over at her again. As they came to the school Snow looked down at Blue. " Nice." He gave one word and the wolf's ears went up and she acted happy. Lexi did the same with Sany then they walked into the school. Snow looked to back to the girl next to him. " Where is your locker." He seemed to get even quieter when they entered the school.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 am

Krista

I pointed to a locker down the hall from the one he was standing at, labeled 444. Then I decided I could explain to him my plan. "So... I don't really know what my first class is.... I'm just going to go to a bunch of different random classes and see which one I like best. Any suggestions??" Honestly, I think it would just be easier to ditch and not have to deal with all this stress and drama of high school. But these two seemed pretty decent... So I guess I would stay.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:45 am

Snow nodded his white hair falling back into his eyes. He frowned when she said something about her classes. " Well, I would say it would be fine. But all the teachers you have will have a not saying you will be joining the class." He looked at her trying to be as nice as could be. " Do you want me to take you into the office to get a new one?" He said pulling a book in his locker and patting Blue's head. Snow sighed glancing up and down the hall ways. He did see any of his so call friends so he looked back to the girl.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:03 am

Krista

When he asked if I would like him to take me to the office I nodded. "Yes, please." I looked down at the enormous, scary-looking wolf. My heart was racing insanely, so hard it hurt and made my chest ache.

SORRY!!!!!! GETTING TIRED!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 am

Snow gave a warm smile. " Come on." he said leading her to th office when they walked in to woman looked up from her pappers. She smiled wide.

" Hello Mr. Punn, how may I help you?" She asked.

Snow looked over at Krista, who was stading not far from him. " She nedds her classes again, she seemed to have miss placed them." The woman smiled and looked at Krista.

" Come here sweetie. What's your name?" She asked when she walked over. Snow didn't want to leave her so he sat in the chair in the front Blue at his feet. He waited.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 am

Krista

My heart was still pounding hard, and I'm not sure it was simply because I was nervous. Maybe I was getting sick. Anyways, I stared at the lady who was sitting at the desk.

"Uhhh... Uhm..." I stammered. "Krista Ashten Cooke." I muttered quietly.

I'll add more in the morning if you want, but I'm exausted..
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 pm

The lady went quite at work looking up Krista name. Her brow frowned. " Well miss Cooke I do see you on here, but I doin't see any classes." She looked to Snow then back to Krista. " Um how about you just go to the same class as Mr. Punn over there. He has some good ones." She said with a smile.

Snow stood and sighed light. " That works. Come on." He said walking to the door thewn out into the hall.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Krista

I nodded slightly. "I-I know... I lost my schedule." The lady watched me and suggested I go to Snow's classes. "Er... O-Okay...." I stammered. My feet carried me subconsciously out in the hallway next to Snow. "I guess you're pretty popular around here, huh? That lady seemed to enjoy you." I sighed. If only I could be like that. Everyone knowing who I was, and not hating me.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Snow shook his head. " Not many people know me at all. All the kids hate me, or just act like they are my friend..." He sighed. " They treat me as if I'm some weird creep. All because I'm albino." He grunted. " I hate it. But yeah the tearchs like me because I'm quite and nice." He shrugged. " I guess. So my frist class is welding. You any good at that?" He asked his voice was still quiet as they made their way though the people. They got odd looks because of both Snow and Blue, but they moved out of the way fearing the large wolf.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Krista

Welding..... Welding.... What was welding? I'd heard about it before.... Why can't I remember what it is exactly. I knew it had something to do with tools... Why do I keep saying dot dot dot dot dot!?!?! I'm so stupid sometimes. Anyyyyywaaayyyyyssss, I shrugged and hid my face. "I-I don't know....." It felt awkward, following him with everyone else staring at us. Everyone knew who I was, but not who I was. Does that make sense at all? I mean like... They know that I'm knew, but the don't know the real me. I don't know if that makes sense or not but whatever. I stumbled to keep up with his quick, graceful pace. It was quite the challenge, what with me being a super-clutz and all. Not once in my life have I done anything graceful besides dancing. I love to dance, and sing. But singing is personal, no one but me knows I sing. Dancing on the other hand, everyone that knows me knows that I'm a dancer. Have been since I was six. Every year I was always in dance groups, a couple years I tried volleyball too. Volleyball is also something I love, and swimming. But those two things don't show much because of the face that I'm clumsy.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum