RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) - Page 3 Empty Re: For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Post  Kat Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

December

I blushed insanely. "I tied it wrong?" That made me giggle. Yes, a girl who lives in California and goes to the beach every weekend has trouble tying her own bathing suit. The bottom to this swimsuit made me uncomfortable. "Don't finish tying that. I don't like this one." I went back into the dressing room and put on the next bathing suit. It was back and red on the top with black on the bottom and ruby red cherry patterns allover it. Again, I tied it wrong. "Ugh! This is irritating!" I screamed, not caring when the other women in the stalls near me made sounds of disgust or snickered. I opened the stall door and went to find Luke, who was waiting for me on a bench just outside of the dressing room. I looked at him with a look on my face that said, "Help me." As he began tying it properly I held up my hair and looked in a mirror. "Nah. This one makes my legs look chunky."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) - Page 3 Empty Re: For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 am

Hey hon. Would it be alright if I typed up a response tonight? I've been overly busy. I'm sososossooso sorry. x wx;;
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

Yep, it's all good :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Luke

Despite her comment, he finished tying it then put his hands on her hips, his head leaning on her shoulder. "You look beautiful." He turned his head slightly, and looked into the side of her eyes. Luke never understood why girls were so self conscious when they looked absolutely stunning. He tapped her leg with his shoe. "You see those? Perfect size. Ain't no bathing suit going to change that." With his hands still on her waist, he tapped his forefinger. "Lay off a bit. You always look amazing." He gave her a smile and leaned back onto the waiting chair. "So, have you reconsidered, or do you still want to try on more?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:26 pm

December

I smiled and weaved my fingers with his, leaning my back onto his shoulder. For a minute I had to stop and think. Then I turned around to face him and blushed. "What do you think? This one or try another?" My heart was content, and I was content. I held his left hand in mine and giggled. After turning and twisting a few times I made the choice that I would keep the one I was wearing. I told Luke about my decision and then went to change back into my own clothes. It took me a minute to rifle through my purse and find enough money to pay for the bathing suit. When I came out of the dressing room Luke was sitting there, waiting. For me. It felt nice to have someone waiting for me instead of everyone leaving me behind. I smiled. "Do you want anything? My treat."

Hey love!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum