RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) Empty For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Post  Kat Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Hey hey
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) Empty Re: For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 pm

KatLoved wrote:Hey hey

Heya! Hold on alright? I have to get ready for bed then I'll post my guy. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

'Kay, I'll post my girleh while I wait.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Who are you, Gorgeous?

Full Name: December Julia Sinclaire
Nickname(s): "Uh... December? I'm not sure exactly how you would shorten that."

Tell me more.

Personality: December tends to keep to herself often, she grew up in a rough neighbor hood and was often beat up for putting herself out there. Her parents weren't the best and never did anything about this. So Renee became more and more anti-social over time.
History: "Doesn't involve you so you don't need to know."
Other? She's got dyslexia but refuses to admit it.

Wow you're gorgeous.

Looks in Description: December is an average girl with long red hair.
Looks, photo wise: For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) Waves
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Name: Luke Conburry
Sibling(s): Leila Conburry

Personality: WELL. BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAHHHH. In short, I don't feel like typing it so get to know him. xD

Looks: For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) Cute-Boys-cute-boys-21616323-200-240

If you asked me, I thought that was a lovely description.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 am

It was beautiful. <3 You post first?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:14 am

Luke

Luke opened his eyes, and then a dreadful feeling took over him- it was Monday, and Christmas vacation was over. He groaned. Although Luke liked going to school, he didn't like the people there. They had awful personalities, and he had yet to meet someone who even had a remotely decent one. Luke ran his hands down his face as he got out of bed. He dressed in his usual attired; a plaid button up shirt, jeans, and converse. Nothing special. Once he walked downstairs, he was crowded with things to do. He just brushed through all of them saying 'Yes. Sure thing. Fine. Okay.' And got through. He gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and was out the door. It was 7:35 and he was running late to school. Just as he was about to turn the corner, he smacked right into a girl with long, red hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 am

I have to go.c: Nighhhttttttttt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 am

December

I woke up really late and threw my legs over the railing on my bunk bed, hopping down quickly. Great, first day back and I was already running really late. I put on black skinny jeans and a lime green tank top with my name etched across the chest in teal letters. I yanked on my Converse and ran down stairs. "Bye dad!" I called, hurrying out the door, yanking up my back pack on the way. My dog Bone stood in the middle of the yard, barking at me. "Shut up, Bone! I gotta go!" He dropped his bone at my feet and I chucked it down the street in frustration. Little did I know, my dad hadn't tied him up yet. So he went bounding after it. Not something you see everyday. Huge mastiff running down the road after a flying bone... I chased after him, rounded a corner, and smacking right into a boy. "Ow! Watch where you're going!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Luke

Luke held his throbbing head. "Ugh. I'm sorry okay? I'm late!" He got up pulling her with him, but, when he did, he realized that his sweatshirt was caught to her necklace. With this being done, she was pressed up against his chest. He instantly blushed not wanting to untangle the mess. Luke didn't want to be rude, it was right near her chest after all. He pointed down. "Hey, would you mind untangling this?" He looked away and ruffled his hair. What a mess. He hoped she didn't think of him as a pervert of some sort. It was an honest accident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:40 am

December

I couldn't help but laugh at the disaster mess. "You have to admit it's pretty funny..." I untangled my necklace from his sweatshirt before yelling for Bone. "Bone! Get over here!" He bounded back to me, rawhide bone in his mouth, tail wagging. Laughing, I pointed back towards the house. "Go home!" Glad I have a dog that listens to me. I smiled in relief and turned back to the boy. "I'm December Sinclaire. Just like the month December." I stretched my hand out to him and smiled. "I've seen you around school... Wanna race?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm

MINECRAFTFREAK wrote:
December

I couldn't help but laugh at the disaster mess. "You have to admit it's pretty funny..." I untangled my necklace from his sweatshirt before yelling for Bone. "Bone! Get over here!" He bounded back to me, rawhide bone in his mouth, tail wagging. Laughing, I pointed back towards the house. "Go home!" Glad I have a dog that listens to me. I smiled in relief and turned back to the boy. "I'm December Sinclaire. Just like the month December." I stretched my hand out to him and smiled. "I've seen you around school... Wanna race?"

Wait. Is this Kat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:28 am

Haha yeah, sorry, my brother's account was logged on. LMAO
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 am

It's fine. x'D I was just curious.

Luke

Luke was relieved when December untangled such a mess. Still with rosy cheeks, he turned back to the girl. "We have seen each other before." He laughed. "December, we're in the same class." The girls obliviousness was grand. They sat a mere two seats away, and she'd never noticed him not once. Luke shook his head and extended his hand. "Luke Conburry, and are you sure? I don't think that's a good decision to make." A small smile started forming at the right side of his mouth. He adjusted his sling backpack on his neck so that it wouldn't get in the way of his legs, and he started planning out the route to take.

Last edited by Arikushisu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 am

December

I blushed deep when he pointed at that we were in the same class. "Oh..." Then I raised my eyebrows, eyeing him curiously. "Is that a challenge? I guess we're not in the same PE class, if you're crazy enough to actually race me." I grinned huge and adjusted the strap on my backpack, hoping it wouldn't fall off when I ran. Excited, I got down into my "running position" so I could get a good start at it.

Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Luke

He threw his head back and a hearty laugh emerged from his throat. "I'm not in YOUR PE class because I was too advanced for that class. You don't stand a chance." He crouched down and sent a glare toward December. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to hurt your pretty girly girl feelings." That only made Luke laugh more. "Ready. Set. Go." He set off, already ahead of the red headed girl.

Last edited by Arikushisu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 am

December

I bolted off, quickly catching up to him. "Better hurry, Pretty Boy!" I inched ahead of him and grinned, I seriously wanted to win. Just to prove to this kid that I was just as good as he was. Even if I was a girl. Track was always my first choice in sport, but I was too gutless to try out.

Sorry, Writer's block.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Luke

Now that she was in her full sprint, he shook his head. "Hey, December. I was only jogging." It doesn't look like a jog from an outside perspective, but, to Luke, it was one of the easiest things- Besides math. He sprinted ahead and just when he was behind her, slipped her bag off her shoulder. "I do want this to be fair." He gave her a wink, and ran ahead of her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 pm

December

I slowed to a stop and laughed. "Not fair!" I called after him. Reaching down to get my bag, I was still laughing. After I picked it up, I sprinted at full speed to try and catch up to him. It took forever but I finally caught up, well... Not exactly. I was still laughing, watching him leaning against the wall of the school. "That was so unfair." I dropped my nag to the ground and breathed heavy.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Luke

Luke threw his head back and laughed. As he did so, he knocked his head smack into the concrete wall. "OW. Ugh.." He rubbed the nape of his neck. That always seemed to take the pain when his head was the part hurting. Luke shook it off and leaned down to pick up December's bag. "I got it." It's to be fair. He winked at her. "Oh. One more thing. I'm a total flirt if you hadn't noticed." He threw her bag over his shoulder, and started walking into the building with it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm

December

I burst out laughing when he hit his head, sorry, it's just who I am. Sure, it's rude to laugh at others' pain but I looked at it more as laughing with them. Butttt, I did kinda feel bad... Then he said he was a flirt. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh?" I smirked and went ahead of him to go in. "Well I'm not that easy." I could feel my cheeks getting red as I blushed deeply.

:)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Luke

Now it was his turn to raise his eyebrows. A boy he was, they weren't that bushy. He let out a laugh. "So, you think I'm after you?" He shook his head. "Well, now you have me curious. But, you never know." He walked ahead of her, and twirled on his heal now facing her. December walked into him, and now, the height difference was great. Luke was about a foot taller than this little red headed girl. December was pressed up against him and Luke drew his arms around her. "We'll see about that." And with that, he left the blushing girl in the hall and jogged off to his first period class; late.

Last edited by Arikushisu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 am

December

I giggled when he walked in front of me, and walked right into him. Wow it was embarrassing how much taller he was than me. Blushing insanely, I looked up at him. "No wait... What if we just... Ditched." I grinned and waited for his reply. But didn't walk into first period yet. I was still pressed up against him and it made me blush like a cherry. My heart beat was quick as I waited. I didn't want him to think I was stupid or something, you know, skipping on the first day back.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Luke

He turned on his heel and eyed the girl. "Hmmmm? I've heard about you, December. Miss A+ wants to skip? It's tempting..." Luke rubbed his chin. "But, is it too good to be true?" A smirk came to his face. "Now, look at this." He lay a hand on her cheek and rubbed it slightly. "Bright as a cherry. And you said you were hard?" Luke shook his head and looked straight into December's eyes. "You'll be mine before you know it. I've been watching you for a while." He placed his hand in the same spot it was, her lower back. This time bringing both of his hands and cradling the girl in his clutch. Her waist was thin, and Luke's arms circled it perfectly; almost like puzzle pieces. He pushed closer to the girl, leaning down until his eyes were almost level with hers. "You know, I might just steal a kiss now and then." He inched closer, his mouth not only an inch from hers. Luke held that position for at least a minute or so before cracking up and dragging himself away from December. "You should've seen the look on your face!" Luke's hands traced his own stomach to slightly stop the hurt.

Last edited by Arikushisu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:15 pm

December

I rolled my eyes when he mentioned my grades and that I said I would be hard. But when he pulled me closer a tiny gasp of air escaped my lips. No guy had come near me for months, let alone acted like he wanted to kiss me. It looked like he was about to kiss me, like he said, and I didn't see the look on my face but I'm sure it was ridiculous. My heart was racing, I was entirely unsure. I didn't know if I wanted him to kiss me or not. I did, and I could feel it. But I also knew didn't. And then he pulled away. Crap, I knew it was too good to be true. Then, I felt unbelievable stupid. "Uhmmmm.... Errr....." He started laughing and I just glared at him. "You're not funny." I rolled my eyes. "But I'll let it slide... This time. So are we ditching or what?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum