RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

+2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
ScarletTheKitty
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 39 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Angel- "I think i know who the daddys girl is" laughs
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 39 Empty Re: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Skull
I smile and pick her up and place her on my back

Amber
Clung to his neck
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Angel- laughs as Danny tries to get up on her back. He always tried to copy what Amber did...well so far.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Amber
Clings on more as Skull starts to walk

Skull
I walk outside and around the den giving Amber a ride
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Dawn- sleeps, curled up next to Tiny, in Angels fur

Angel- licks Dawn and Tiny
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Tiny
I move around

Skull
When I walk into the den I put Amber back on the ground
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Danny- crawls to his mothers fur and falls asleep
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Tiny,Tiger and Amber
Fall asleep
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Angel- looks at the pups and smiles
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Skull
I nudge the pups and smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Angel- "I think we should talk alot around them, my mom said she did that and i learned to talk faster than most pups"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Skull
"Really. I don't think that works because my parents did that to my siblings an me and it did nothing"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Angel- "If you wanna try it we can, if you dont thats fine to"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Skull
"We can try I guess" I shrug and walk out of the den to the lake
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Angel- falls asleep
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Skull
Sleeps by the lake
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Max- races around the forest
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 39 Empty Name:

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Name: Cream
Crush: No
Mate: No
Pups: No
Looks: West River wolves- Alpha male and both Co-Alpha spots are available! - OPEN and looking for new members!-Auto-Accept unless i say otherwise - Page 39 Wolf-portrait
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Cream
I trot around the woods
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Max- sees Cream, well, more like a blur of white
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Cream
I trot around and to the lake my fur a cream orange color
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Samantha- is at the lake and sees Cream. She trots over to say hi. "Hi"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Cream
I look at the other wolf from the corner of my eyes and nod
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Samantha- "Your the newest wolf, Cream, right? Im samantha, a healer"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Cream
I nod a yes
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next