RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Mina: *sigh* cant kiss a human cause if not they'll die us Mia and Human used get along till one point were war broke out and human are enemies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Jason ::
"That sucks, but you could totally take advantage of it"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Izzy: Giggles as she stops at the front door and kiss him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Mina: *sigh* love hard to find if love a human i can't kiss them tell truth, my friends, Cassie,Cole,Avery and me are the last Mia to exist in America. ugh love never find me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Justin ::
Puts his arm around her again and walks in. He walks over to Addi.

Addi ::
"Oh my god, you had a kid?! And why was there a cat in your room?"

"You'll find someone"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Mina: really cause till truth i think i am bad luck cat
Cole; meow in cat form
Mina: grab cole stop spying on me
Cole: never* transform human and runaway*
Mina: that cole he just.... ignore him. he my friend brother
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 pm

"okay"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Izzy: Turns to Justin and mumbles "It was Mina." Looks angry and crosses her arms then looks a bit calmer and says "Two....Two Kids....Twins, a boy and girl...Ethan and Amanda"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Cole: here there are
Cassie: omg Mina i bet you like him
Mina:shut up
Cole: hey dude if i were you wouldn't sleep with her she has worse morning breath ever
Mina: kick him you idiot
Cole: your mean
Mina: that cassie my friend blonde one i see you met cole
Avery:this guy good luck
Mina: that avery
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:41 pm

"oh my god." He hugs his sister. "She wouldn't leave. I didn't even know you were coming back to the hotel, I would have warned you."

Looks at Izzy then Justin, "Twins? I can't believe you have a kid before I do! And don't worry about the cat thing, everything is fine, for now"

"Um....okay"

Angel, can you post on our forum?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Mina: good so im not a problem.I only stalk him as a tease. im very playful but i pick choose my guy. i did like you now feeling been gone since longtime
Cole: cause she found a new love
Mina:shut up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:45 pm

"Looks at them"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Mina: *goes up jason what your name* me im Mina
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Izzy: Still a bit mad about the whole Mina thing and thinks 'She was there while me and Justin were texting wasn't she.......' Evil or Very Mad Then giggles because she was friends-ish with Addi and Addi didn't do anything wrong. tongue

Sorry Slow!!!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Mina: don't worry geez beside i just came here to warn him about order who after me and he drop his I.D.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

"Oh yeah! Addi, While we were in Paris, there was this girl there and she looked exactly like you Addi. Exactly."

"Oh my god, was it our mom? Or our sister? or, who do you think?"

"She didn't say, she just kept saying I can't know about her"

"I'm Jason"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Izzy: Starts to walk up to Justin's room alone pressing 3 in the elevator
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Mina: we should coffee together later on. i like keep secret. just so now if work order dare to rat me out or Kill i take you down and people who importance around you * whip out her claw in front of justin* trust me im a cat who doesn't play tom and jerry. so Jason what do you say about Coffee. sorry get keep my self and my friend safe there my family. if anyone hurt them there dieing.

Last edited by -Lucky8Ball- on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 pm

"Go get your girlfriend"

Hugs her again and runs after Izzy

"Sure"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Mina:omg how about now then we go to my room to talk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 pm

"Okay"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Mina: grab his arm run let go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Goes with her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Mina: get there so what so you think i low fat milk Mocha with lots of whip cream
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Izzy: Smells Mina's cat smell in the hall way and covers her nose and walks into the room which also smells like cat. She sits on the bed and gets cat hair on here butt XD brushes it off slowly and looks around the room
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum