RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

3 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Do you like this Role Play?

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 am

Yeah...Cause both my person and dog are Anthony so I changed the dog Anthony to Max XD and I'll post the rp 2 marrow I'm like super busy right now
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed :

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 am

Arie
I stared at him. "What are you doing?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 am

Max: He grinned and licked her lips and trotted away he was like the leader of the dog pack-ish place
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:12 am

Arie
I growled and nipped at him as \he walked away. Then started barking at the man again (Anthony)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 am

Anthony: "Shut up." Kicked her to make her shut up but not hard enough to hurt her and walked inside
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:16 am

Arie
I yelped

Maisey
I snarled at the man and growled, baring my teeth.

Tyla
I whimpered.

Sammi
"Mommi! He hurt sissy!"

Tyler
I whimpered.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 am

Btw Max was suppose to be flirting with the pups mom Lol mistake!
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:22 am

Lol k, well that's Maisey so have him go to her lol.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:25 am

XD How bout people are Violet and dogs are Indigo so we dont get confused lol well so I don't get confused

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:27 am

Lol k reply to meh.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:29 am

Missy: Troted over and licked the pup "It's alright sweetie..I'll get him for you later okay?" Sniffs the pups body to see if she has a wound anywhere "You just feel a bit hurt but your okay." Smiles and nuzzles the pup
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 am

Arie
I nodded and whimpered.

Maisey
I ran over and sighed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 am

Max: Flirts with the mom of the pups again not knowing her name yet
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 am

Maisey
I smiled and watched him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 am

Max: Licked her lips and smiled sitting in front of her

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:38 am

Maisey
I smiled and brushed my tail under his chin. "I'm Maisey."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 am

Max: "Hello, Maisey. I'm Max"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:43 am

All the pups
Run off and play

Maisey
I smiled and looked around. Embarrasseddddddd
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Max: Trots around
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Maisey
I smiled. "Whatcha doing?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Max: "I don't know..." He mumbled

Anthony: Walks outside and grabs Max by the collar and pulls him inside

Max: Doesn't do anything and walks with the man looking back at the pretty female once
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Maisey
I howled and barked.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Anthony: Comes back out and takes Maisey by the collar and pulls her inside leaving the rest outside

Chris: "These are the ones you want to get puppies?" He asked holding onto Max's collar and staring at Maisey
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Maisey
I whimpered and backed away. I had puppies already, even if they weren't mine, that was the only word I understood. Puppies. Would they hurt them?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Anthony: Took them both by the collar and put them both in a cage

Cage: :: Beautiful :: Ugly :: Kansas City :: Safe :: Dangerous :: Where Pitbull Terriers :: Are Abused and Breed  : - Page 2 3666ds2
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next