RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/\ Kate's Favorites /\

Go down

/\ Kate's Favorites /\ Empty / Kate's Favorites /

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:58 am

Well, this is just for all of my favorite things and a little extra I bet y'all wouldn't have guessed about me. ;) Feel free to ask anything I don't mention.

The Favorites

Favorite Color- Yellow!
Favorite Animal- I <3 PENGUINS!!!!!
Favorite Teacher- Ms. Foster from seventh grade. :)
Favorite School- On ya' Cubs, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Fight for the maroon, gray, and white! CK! JH! Central! Central! Goooo CENTRAL!!! Central Kitsap Junior High! GO CUBS!!!
Favorite Class- Literature. I freaken' love to write. >:D
Favorite Book- The Da Vinci Code
Favorite Movie- The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite Band- U2 <3<3<3
Favorite Song- "Mysterious Ways" - U2 <-- Clicke! (Don't act surprised xD)
Favorite RolePlay Character- ♥️ Emma Trenton Stone ♥️
Favorite Day- Sunday!
Favorite Instrument- Saxophone (I played it for a year in fifth grade)
Favorite Composer- Johann Sebastian Bach
Favorite Month- October
Favorite Season- Autumn || Fall
Favorite Generation- The 80's, babe. I love everything about the 80's. Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Pat Benatar, Prince, Madonna, Toto, UB40, Michael Jackson, I <3 EM' ALL!
Favorite TV Show- "Heros"
Favorite State- Colorado
Favorite Football Team- BRONCOS, BABY!!! WHOOT-WHOOT!!!
Favorite Handgun- H&K U.S.P. (Used it before too xP)
Favorite Rifle- M-16
Favorite Video Game- I don't care if it's mainstream. Halo is freaken' awesome and the best game ever made.

My Dreams
Dream Job- My dream job is to be a photographer working for National Geographic and travel the world. :D
Dream Home- My dream home is to live in Colorado right beneath those breathtaking Rocky Mountains
Dream Pet- My dream pet is already mine when I turn eighteen. Sheba, a cockatoo. ;D Be jealous.
Dream House- My dream house is a large two story out on a huge, green pasture with six horses. ;) Since my darling bird, Sheba, will be with me for my whole life, she'll have her own little aviary-area in the backyard. I'd have lots of fish, a big kitchen (I love to cook, too), and a beautiful garden with flowers, veggies, and trees.

Extras

I have lived in Hawaii, California, Colorado, Washington, and Georgia. I have moved 8 times.
I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit and that Christ Jesus died for my sins and your sins.
My Best Friends are Catherine Johnson, Claudia Contreras, and Cassidy Scheunemann. My three C's.
I have a little sister named Lilly.
I have a Boxer dog named Lou.
I'm still head-over-heals in love with my ex-boyfriend from two years ago… Shut up. Moving on is hard when you find someone perfect… Sad
I am Marine Corps Brat. OH-RA!!! And yes, that is how you spell Corps. DON'T TRY TO CORRECT ME. I WILL SMITE YOU.
I dance like nobody's watching when EVERYBODY'S watching. xD Because I'm that kind of person.
I know how to play the clarinet, the saxophone, the cello, the piano, and I am currently playing the violin and have been for three years. So, yeah, you could say I'm pretty freaken' talented. xD
My very first FooPet RolePlay was Blood Falls Wolf Pack with Crimson who is the foundation for Mist, who is the foundation for Cicade, who is the foundation for Julia (my first human/immortal character) who is the the foundation for my beloved Emma. Building blocks, babe; building blocks. ;)

Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum