RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claire and Aaron's Story

2 posters

Go down

Claire and Aaron's Story Empty Claire and Aaron's Story

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm

This story was oringinally a roleplay by me and BooksandSheltiesLove, so I have to give her credit too. We still RP these characters through email, so I'll often add more. But for now, this is all you get:

Claire and Aaron's Story 3.4.08+hands_heart
Chapter One
Gotta Love

I wove through a crowd of raging teenagers at a late night party. These things were so stupid, why did I even bother to come? Oh right, because of my boyfriend, thanks a lot Whit! I gathered towards the back entrance, tempted to walk home, when I heard shouting. I looked around for someone I recognized when I found Whit's younger sister Rachel hovering near the crowd.

“Rachel!” I called. She glanced at me then waved me over. I strode quickly to her side. “What's going on?” I asked nervously.

“Whit's getting his butt kicked by some guy!” She replied quickly.

“What?!” I shoved my way to the front of the crowd and glared at the guy beating up my boyfriend. “What are you doing?!” I screamed at both of them. I recognized the guy, Derek. He went to school with me.

“I caught him flirting with my girlfriend.” Derek told me before throwing another punch at Whit. I glanced anxiously around for Derek's girlfriend to find out what was going on. I saw Jessica standing towards the pool, a horrified look on her face.

I ran over to her. “W-Was Whit really flirting with you?” I asked quietly.

I was amazed when she replied with a slight nod. It was a miracle she could hear me over all the shouting, whooping, and screaming. A cold tear made it's way down my cheek. I went back to Whit and Derek. “How could you?!” I shouted at Whit.

He stood up and walked over to me. “I-I didn't Claire... I didn't.” He said, emotionless. I glared at him. “Don't t-tell me that, Whit. I've heard from a couple people that you did flirt with her.” Another dozen or so tears rolled down my cheeks. “I thought you loved me...” I whispered, not caring if he heard me or not. I'm not sure if he replied, I was too busy trying to get to the exit. Unfortunately, in my haste to get out, I tripped over a boy's outstretched foot. Letting him help me, I stood up shakily.

“I- I'm sorry...” I stuttered. I couldn't see the boys face threw his black hood that was pulled to hide his face. He acknowledged me with a slight nod. I stumbled to the door in a haze and fumbled with the knob, frustrated when I couldn't get it open because of my shaky hands. The boy opened it for me, suddenly behind me. I jumped a little and without thanking him I ran to my truck and got in. I drove around for a long time, not planning on going anywhere in particular. By the time I remembered I had been driving for at least two hours straight and that it was probably one am by now, I was lost. I had somehow wound up in a run down end of town, the only thing nearby was an alley. Then there was shouting, coming from the alley.

I got out of my truck and ran to the alley, in time to see two men hopping a fence and a boy laying unconscious on the ground. At least, I hope he was unconscious, not dead. I ran over to him as fast as I could in high heels. Then I saw him, his black hoodie pulled over his bloody face, his black jeans. It was the boy from the party. I shook his frantically.

“Please be okay...” I pleaded quietly. He stirred slightly with a, “Mruurrrrr...” And I shook him again, this time waking him. He stared at me blankly for a long time.

“Are you okay?” I asked, my stomach in a knot. He never really replied to me but eventually I coaxed him into letting me drive him home. I stayed with him for a while to make sure he was okay, when we got there. When he finally started acting like a normal person instead of acting like a zombie I told him, “I can go now.”

I grabbed my purse off the couch and started towards the door when he said, “No...” I glanced back at him.

“You want me to stay?” I asked, confused. He shrugged, once again leaving me wondering and confused.

I sat on the arm of the chair he was in and looked around.

“What do you wanna do?” He inquired after a long silence. I shrugged, mimicking him, and smiled.

“Monopoly?” He suggested.

“After you tell me who you are.” I muttered.

“Kade, Aaron Kade.” He said.

“I'm AnnaClaire Dalton,” I smiled. “Nice to meet you.”

He returned the smile and stood up. Aaron walked over to one of the many tall wooden bookshelves and grabbed a game off the top shelf. Labeled in green letters it read, “Monopoly.”

I sat beside him on the floor as he laid out the game.

“How do you play?” I questioned, keeping my eyes on him.

“You've never played Monopoly?” He asked, surprise in his tone. I shook my head.

Aaron began to explain the rules and point of the game. I stared at him the whole time, often asking him to explain something again because I didn't understand. Truth be told, I just had a short attention span and wasn't really listening that well. Eventually we had gotten through the rules and everything and began to play.

We played for over an hour before we both got bored.

“I should go...” I murmured.

He nodded and I gave him an awkward hug. “Er... See you at school tomorrow?” I asked hopefully. He gave me another nod and smile.

I grabbed my purse off the couch again and walked outside to my truck. I got in and started up the engine.
XxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
The next day at school I sat outside the cafeteria alone. I had ditched the last twenty minutes or so of third period. I had been sitting there for about fifteen minutes when a bug crawled past me. I beat it with a book and killed it, then frowned. Five minutes wasted, just to kill a bug. Before the bell rang someone was walking towards me. Aaron. He sat by me and I frowned, pointing at the flattened bug.

“I'm a murderer.” I said in a depressed voice.

He chuckled and I smiled. When the bell rang he stood up and then helped me up, making the sleeve of my hoodie raise slightly. I yanked it back down and walked into the cafeteria. I didn't bother to grab food, yesterday I swear I saw it breathe...

I realized that day what I hadn't before... Aaron was in at least four of my classes! He just hides and doesn't ever raise his hand or anything.

We continued hanging out together more often after that. One day we were in the cafeteria and the sleeve of my hoodie slipped, revealing multiple ink marks.

“What's that?” Aaron asked curiously. I blushed deep and pulled down my sleeve the rest of the way to show his name written on my arm in pen all up and down my arm. He smiled ans showed me his arm, “Claire” written up and down it in blue ink. I smiled and blushed even deeper.

He took my hand and led me into our next class, smiling. Aaron didn't smiled for me too often, but I loved it when he did. His smile was... Pretty, in my eyes. When I walked past my friends holding Aaron's hand they simply raised their eyebrows. Aaron wasn't very popular, where as I was. But it didn't bother me.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

Last edited by KatLoved on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Claire and Aaron's Story Empty Re: Claire and Aaron's Story

Post  C.L.Unicorn Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm texting my cousin!
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Love your story by the way. The akwardness if beautiful
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Lol, I have to give credit to Books though, she plays Aaron. :D Luv her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 pm

I added a smidge more. :) Enjoy!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down