RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdoms of The Black Sun-(Open)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Kingdoms of The Black Sun-(Open) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdoms of The Black Sun-(Open)

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 am

im on!! Anyone want to RP?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Kingdoms of The Black Sun-(Open) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Kingdoms of The Black Sun-(Open)

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:55 pm

I do...

Symphony: She glances over at Eric. She had never seen him before and she was curious to find out his name.

Last edited by Rippletail-Fallen- on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 pm

kay im back :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:I do...

Symphony: She glances over at Symphony. She had never seen him before and she was curious to find out his name.
Symphony looked at Symphony? :P that doesn't make sense,you know xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh sorry I was in a rush cause my mom wanted me to do something. I ment Eric LOL XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 pm

lawl okay xD im replying ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Alyosha:She noticed the dragon(Symphony is a dragon,right? xD) staring.She informed Eric.
Eric: He looked back at Symphony,and started walking towards her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Actualy, Symphony is human and Sundavar is the dragon. XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 pm

oooh okay xD

Eric: He looked at the girl "Hello.My dragon noticed you staring.Is there a problem?" He asked,holding his sword,always careful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Symphony: She blinked, her own fingers on her dagger. "No. I just haven't seen you before." She tilted her head a little. "Are you new around here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Eric:"Yeah" he didn't know if she was on the good or bad side. "What side are you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Symphony: "Good." She moved her fingers from her dagger, silently showing she wasn't a threat. "My name is Symphony."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Eric: He grinned "AAAAY you're mine!" He punched her shoulder playfully "You don't know who to trust these days.My name is Eric,and this is my Dragon,Alyosha"

Alyosha: She came and sat next to Eric
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Symphony: She had jumped at first, but then smiled and nodded to both. "Nice to meet you. My dragon is Sundavar." She chuckled.

((I have to go!!! BYEE))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:52 pm

aww okay :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:57 pm

me too =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Sorry I had to go yesterday haha. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm

i see :P Let's Rp :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

I need to learn to stay online don't i?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 am

For sure you do xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 am

Lol so lets keep going.

Symphony: She studied the newcomers with no expression. Thats how she had been trained. Then she smiled. "So where do you come from?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:06 am

Eric: "We don't give information about us.Even your best friend can become your greatest enemy one day" He said in a serious tone

Alyosha: She nodded
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Symphony: She nodded. "I see......" She looked around for a moment, then smiled devilishly. "Would you like to sword practice?" Symphony was ALWAYS looking for someone new to practice with and this guy looked like he could hold his ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 am

I am so so so sorry i got grounded and just got my laptop back, so have i missed? And i'll bbl after school
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next