RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Akira: She hisses and jumps at the mountain lion. It thrashes and tries to claw and bite her but her skin was inpenetrable. She bites into its neck and sucks it dry. She stands up and looks around. She notices the boy and steps away from the dead mountain lion.

Ron: He smiles, hmm she's cute, he thought to himself. "So...are you part of a pack around here?" He asks.

Ash: He looked up and saw a girl go by. He stood up watching her. "er...hi.." he said hoping she'd hear.

Bella: She walked around oblivious to the werewolves and vampires around her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Jay: She jumps as a boys voice interupts her thoughts. Her head shot up and she spotted who it was. She looked at him for a moment, then smiled a little. "Hello" She said, walking towards him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Ash: He smiled a little,"hi...i'm Ash, are you new here?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Cooper- He smiled and waved. "Yeah, I saw that. No need to hide from it, I knew u were a vampire from the start." He pashed into a wolf and ran around the lake to her and phased back. "Im cooper."

Rylee- "Nahh. I've been looking to join one though. How about you?" She looked him over. He wasn't just cute. He was really cute..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Akira: She smiles,"i'm Akira." She had never really liked werewolves but this one was really cute.

Ron: He shakes his head,"nope, im trying to start my own pack." Hmm maybe she'd like to join it, he thought.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Jay: "I'm Jessie, but you can call me Jay. And yea, I am pretty new." she smiled again. He was nice..... A little shy it seemed, but then again, so was she.

My other charries- Idk. Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Rylee- "Oh well id love to join it if you want me to..." She smiled.

Cooper- "Its very nice to meet you." He smiled and flipped his hair. He thought, well this is one vampire I could get used to..she's pretty and nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Ash: He smiled,"well its nice to meet you Jay." He wasn't usually shy around girls so he didn't know why he was now.

Akira: She smiles,"same, but don't you hate me? im a vampire..you're a werewolf" she tilts her head

Ron: "really? you'd join?" he smiles,"ok then, welcome to the pack"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Jace: He knew they werent going to find the others quickly.... So he howled.

Jynx: She joined in, howling with him.

Jay: She blushed a little. "Are you knew around here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Bella: she heard wolves howling and shivered. "creepy..." she kept walking

Ash: He nods,"yeah got here about a week ago." he smiles
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Cooper- He smiled. "I should shouldn't I? But I don't. Is that okay with you? Or would you prefer me to hate you?" He snickered a little. "To tell you the truth, I have know idea why I don't. But you seem different than most vampires, not as hostile and alot prettier." He blushed, not meaning to say that last par outloud.

Rylee- She smiled. "Why thank you. That means your my one and only alpha, well u.til you find a alpha female but anywho.." She did a little bow, and suddenly remembered her brother and forgot what she was going to say after her bow. "I have a brother who would join too! Ill ask him about it later."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Ron; He smiles,"okay cool make sure he knows he's welcome in our pack." He silently hoped she'd become his alpha female.

Akira: She blushed,"thanks, and im pretty sure the reason i don't hate you is because..well...you're extremely cute" she said quietly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Name: Kiari/ Jessie/ Chance/ Alex/ Lilly/ Dustin
Nickname: NOPE!
Real Age: hahaha.....you really want to know?
Appeared Age: 15/17/16/17/16/18
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married:
Kids:
Personality: (I'll edit for all of them later)
Looks: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t44-my-charries-p

(All their pictures are there)

Werewolves:

Kiari
Chance
Jessie

Vampires:

Dustin
Lilly
Alex

Last edited by Wolfspirit26 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Jay: she nodded, thoughtful. "Coolio....." She didn't know what else to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 pm

your form is missing something...*check the rules*

Ash: He wondered what he was,"so...notice anything weird about this town?" he asks trying to see if she was a human or not
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 pm

(I knew I forgot something!!! And I even read them! Its been long day......)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Cooper- He smiled and looked into her eyes searching for the slightest sign of fear, he was feared by many.just for.being a werewolf and didn't want to be feared by someone he was starting to like.

Rylee- "Alright, I will. Im sure he'll join." She smiled wondering if there was any chance at all that he might like her.

I have to go for tonight): ill be back as soon as I can!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Jay: She nodded and looked around. "Lots of werewolves." She said non-chalantly. Then she remembered he might be human. "I mean uh..... Um...." She sighed.

((BYE SQUIRREL!! and HA long day Wolf? You didnt have to get up and babysit lolz. :) ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 pm

(No but I've had a killer headache all day.......my coaches made me practice yesterday..... IN THE RAIN. Tonto coaches.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 pm

its okay wolf :)

Akira: She smiles at him, she couldn't think of what to say so she said,"do you want to have a race?" she smiles

Ron: He smiles,"okay" he looked into her eyes for a moment and smiles

oh....okay....

Ash: "yeah i know right...er what are you?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Lilly: *She walked around*

Dustin: *He didn't do anything*

Kiari: *She looked at her brother*

Chance: *looked at Kiari*

Jessie: *Walked off into nowhere*

Alex: *Stood by Lilly*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 am

Jay: She looked at him, and said catiously. "Vampire....... What are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 am

Ash: He smiles revealing his fangs,"same"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 am

i gtg bbt
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 am

((AW BYE!! Sad ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next