RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giselle's Short Story

Go down

Giselle's Short Story Empty Giselle's Short Story

Post  serendipity-rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 am

This is Giselle's story. One of my Role Play characters from an Immortal Mansion.

Giselle's Short Story:

Quirky, sarcastic, angelic, and much more. That's how you could describe me, Giselle Terry Caldwell. Player, demonic, totally anti-chivalry. And that, my dear reader, is Dane Lurence. And you know what? Somehow, here at the Immortal Mansion, we fell in love. Now, if you're wondering, we were both immortals. Heres the catch, I was an an angel, and he was a demon. Angel and demon? Fall in love? How? Well, I'll tell you how. It wasn't easy, for sure. But, as the old saying goes, opposites attract.

And it's very crazy, that that saying actually came true.

We went through a lot. Lies, cheating, and everything in between. I even had a miscarriage. And then he proposed. I was tanning at the pool, my favorite pastime, and he walked up to me, red bouquet of flowers in hand. He handed them to me, and the ring was in the middle flower. Of course, he didn't do it the traditional way. He didn't get down on one knee, and do a big speech. He didn't need to. He just simply handed the bouquet over to me, a big grin on his face, and he waited.

I was so stunned that I didn't say anything, I just kissed him. And he took it as a yes. Looking back on it, I don't even remember what I did with the bouquet. I was more concerned about the ring. We planned and planned for days on end, and then within a couple of weeks we were done. But, we never got married. I'll get to the reason later though.

We went on with life, happily a couple. Until one day, when I was outside, tanning by the pool. I felt this pressure in my lower stomach, which I thought was just cramps. Boy was I wrong. Dane took me to the hospital when the cramps got unbearable, and then I found out. For the past nine months, I was pregnant with a little girl. And I didn't know, the whole entire time.

Now, let me tell you about natural birth. It's not a walk in the park. And especially since I was pregnant before, you would think that I knew what any form of birth felt like. But, no. I got a C-section when I miscarried Jayla. So, this was a new thing for me. A new thing, that I really wished wasn't. The pain was excruciating, and I truthfully hated Dane for a second, just for getting me knocked up, again. But after I saw my little girl being whisked away from us, right after she was born, it just about broke my heart. I was worrying, and waiting. And then she came back. And she was beautiful. She had Dane's big brown eyes, and my bright red hair. And I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Until the ride home. The last time I saw Dane.

Jeremy, my best friend at the mansion, came to visit me at the hospital. He was genuinely concerned about me. And it made me feel happy that anyone other than Dane was concerned for me. We all hung out for a while, until it was time to go home. Then we split up. Jeremy got himself, Kersten and I a cab to take home, and Dane rode his motorcycle. But in all truth, I wish that he would've come with us. As all of us in the cab were making our way home, we got stuck in traffic. As we passed just another accident, involving a stupid motorcyclist, I rolled my eyes. That is, until I realized that it wasn't just another accident. And that wasn't just another stupid motorcyclist. It was Dane's motorcycle. I took a chance, and told the cab to stop, and let's just say that I came back in there, with tears in my eyes, and horrible news on my mind.

Dane was dead.

My love, my fiance, the father to my new baby, had passed away. I went on for a while, sulking in my own sorrow. But, I had to tell someone. And who better to tell than Jeremy? He understood me, and my situation. Maybe he understood it better than me, because I was in denial. That is, until Kersten started to call Jeremy by the name, daddy. Yes, my little girl had called my best friend daddy. He acted as my little girls dad, and we started to hang out more because of it. Which turned into the mini return of Dane. Or, at least his ghost.

He told me that I had to move on, for mine, Jayla's, and Kersten's sake. I didn't believe what I was hearing, but I agreed to it. My own fiance, telling me to move on? Impossible. At least, that's what I thought. Until Kersten did something, that at first I hated, but then realized that it was for the better.

One day, Jeremy and I were hanging out in the kitchen, talking with the girls and basically just having a good laugh. Kersten came up behind Jeremy, and pushed him. He stumbled, and almost as if it were in slow mo, he kissed me. And I didn't admit it, but now that I think back on it, it felt wonderful. Kind of wrong, but wonderful. I expected Jeremy to run, and that's exactly what he did. He had a girlfriend, he shouldn't be kissing other girls. The line between them was very fragile, and one more slip up could mean that it would just break. With a lot on my mind, I went into the Rec room, and just played the piano and sang for Kersten. I'm sure she had just as much on her mind as I did. As I was rocking at How To Save A Life by The Fray, Jeremy just kind of, joined in. His voice was smooth, the words flowing out of his mouth with ease. As the song finished up, he wanted to talk to me. So, we stood in the doorway, and talked. And he told me that he had a big crush on me.

And I kissed him.

And it was perfect.

All in all, Dane was a very good boy. Someone who I could've spent the rest of my life with. But ever since he told me to move on, I did. Who you ask? Well, I moved on to Jeremy. My funny, awesome, cute-as-a-button, best friend. It may be weird, having a crush on your best friend. And you may think that it's a bad idea. But you wanna know a secret? I don't give a damn. Did you hear that right? Babe or Ginger Ninja or Mommy, she doesn't give a damn that she likes her best friend. Because guess what?

I fell in love with my opposite. I lost him. And somehow, I fell for my best friend in the end.

And my life couldn't be better.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Giselle's Short Story Empty Re: Giselle's Short Story

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 pm

This is really good. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down