RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. - Page 3 Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Devon

He nodded slowly. "Sure," He murmured.

WB Sorry, had to hide from mom. 0.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting. - Page 3 Empty Re: Yokoi Academy. (Monster RP) accepting.

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Celestina
She rose another eyebrow. That really didn’t sound like someone who knew Switchfoot. “Oh really?” I asked, in a playful tone. “Name one of their songs, and then I will believe you.” She smiled her powerful, but nice smile. Celestina rarely talked to people, and when she did it was usually to yell at them or scold them. This was new for her.

Tis okay I forgive you
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Devon

He rolled his eyes, and pulled his iPod completely out of his pocket. It was one of those human types of technology he actually appreciated. He turned on "Learning to Breathe,". Devon raised an eyebrow at her, as if to say "That what you wanted....?"

xD Now I want to listen to Switchfoot. Which I haven't listened to in forever
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 6:38 pm

I actually don't know that song by them, only a selective few. I like "Your love is a song"
GO LISTEN

Celestina
She smirked obviously satisfied.“I was mistaken, you do know Switchfoot. How about Skillet?” It was then that she see realized she forgot to tell the boy her name. “I’m Celestina..By the way.” She said, casually. Celestina didn’t bother holding out a hand, again she wasn’t really a people person.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Devon

He smirked. "Skillet, really? I would think everyone knows them, of yeah most people do." Devon switched on Monster by Skillet. It was the one he usually listened to. "D-Crow," He murmured. The power of names....

How about Awakening? Or Innocence again? <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Celestina
“Yes really. If anyone wants to my aquatence(Sp), they have to know them.” She returned the smirk, triumphal . “D-Crow?” She rose and eyebrow, “What’s D stand for?”

Sorry lame
I really forget all their name. I haven’t listened them in what? A month -___- IM NOT HUMAN GAWK!! D:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Devon

He looked at her annoyed. "Crow. Plain Crow." He rolled his eyes, ready to leave. The girl had been amusing, but he needed to go steal some one's soul. Perhaps she had one that would sufice?(sp) He shook his head, as if shaking the thought away. She looked like she would want to fight back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Celestina
She seemed amused at his annoyance. “Did I get the little boy mad?” She mused, adding to the dilemma. Might as well have some fun with him or at least mess with him. Celestina looked out the window, even though they were still in school she almost saw the moon. They had to come to school late because of the vampires. But when the moon rose, she would yet again be a mutt. Nervously, she bit her lip.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Devon

He smiled at her in a poisonous way. "If I'm little, what are you? An ant?" He murmured, not really insulting her, just asking a question. He reached over and ruffled her hair, pretty much way taller than her. She was short.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 7:03 pm

OMG I <3 CELESTINA'S POST : D

Celestina
She rolled her eyes, grinning. “No, I’m an army ant. Small but tough. You were close though.” She said, playfully punching him in the shoulder. She could do a harder punch but that one wasn’t meant to hurt. Just playful humor really. Celestina smoothed out her hair. Acting like such a priss(Girl girl) For show she acted like she cared, “Like ohmygod! I like can’t believe you just did that! My hair took like for-ev-va to do in the morning!” She chuckled softly. She was a tom-boy and never played nice with the girlies.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:08 pm

^.^ But I GTG o.o Mom discovered me, like actually noticed what I was on .-. BAI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri May 20, 2011 7:12 pm

O.O Uh-oh. Fingers crossed you don’t get an extension on your Groundment
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm

That sucks.

Alexa~~

Alexa stood in her room and looked around. When the bell rang it startled her. She grabbed her android and headphones, then dashed out to her locker to get her books. Upon getting to her next class, Alexa turned on cartoons and stared at the screen while her teacher rambled on about history.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 12:10 pm

+-Rawr-+ wrote:OMG I <3 CELESTINA'S POST : D

Celestina
She rolled her eyes, grinning. “No, I’m an army ant. Small but tough. You were close though.” She said, playfully punching him in the shoulder. She could do a harder punch but that one wasn’t meant to hurt. Just playful humor really. Celestina smoothed out her hair. Acting like such a priss(Girl girl) For show she acted like she cared, “Like ohmygod! I like can’t believe you just did that! My hair took like for-ev-va to do in the morning!” She chuckled softly. She was a tom-boy and never played nice with the girlies.

I saw you on bookies so here <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Scarlett

Yes. You can touch me...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Shane

He stared at her, and for a moment - he wondered what it would be like to hold some one's hand. He wished he could reach over and poke her shoulder, see if she was telling the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey you with the face, Im back : D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:49 pm

.-.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:50 pm

.-.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat May 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Sooryyy,I was writing my report again ._.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Scarlett

Do you..want to touch me? *She held out her arm.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Alexa:

Her classes went slow. Like she would learn anything new that she hadn't learned bout YEARS ago. Strangely though, her teachers always thought she was weird because she loved the bubonic plague. (Mostly since she had caused some of it) But in the end she always got through the school year. Hopefully this one would be the same way: quick, easy, and a waste of time. Alexa peered down the busy hall. Kids loudly stuffed crap in their lockers and beat it when she passed. 'Am i really that obvious of a monster?' she thought. Alexa made her way to the door and opened it, stepping outside fro a breath of something fresh. She started to walk and the farther she got away from the school, the more she enjoyed the area. "Peace and quiet." Alexa said sitting down and pulling out a sketch pad in order to draw the landscape. Perhaps she would stay here for a while...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Spice-and-wolf wrote:Alexa:

.Strangely though, her teachers always thought she was weird because she loved the bubonic plague. (Mostly since she had caused some of it)

I. LOVE. YOU!!!!!!!!! <3 THE BLACK PLAGUE WAS BOMB 8D And also, you know, a great tradgedy.... xD STILL BLACK DEATH = EPIC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Hey, bookies! Let me get you a repost!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Rainyskky wrote:Scarlett

Do you..want to touch me? *She held out her arm.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next