RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Dhylon
Deciding to stop annoying the cute Thalia, I walked away and roamed the field.

That is all for Dhylon XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!! - Page 39 Empty Re: ฬє คгє tђє เ๓๓๏гtคlร | l๏ςкє๔ คฬคא เภ קгเร๏ภ | tгєคtє๔ คร tђє คภเ๓คlร ฬє ςคภ ๒є. | ๏ภςє tђє รเlשєг ๓๏๏ภ קครรєร. | tђє гє๒єllเ๏ภ รђคll ๒єﻮเภ. | OPEN!!!

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Zach

Their hands touched my shoulders as they pushed me to the ground. Glaring at them, they backed out slowly. Why were they doing this to me? I thought. The bright light shined on my eyes. I covered them as if pretending my hand was a hat. I really need my sunglasses now, I thought. Getting mad I strolled next to a hade where I could hide myself. A last glitter sparkled on my arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Thalia

She sighed, relieved the boy had finally left. Thalia blinked, sitting down. She was near the "magical" brick wall, it's name being for the fact not even the strongest vampires could break through it. She leaned against it, feeling the dry grass crunch underneath her weight. She leaned back against the wall, continuing to stare out at the blue sky. There were few clouds, and each was shaped interestingly. Thalia stared at the one before, the knife. She was shocked that even the tip of the blade was sharp looking. She closed her eyes, thinking for a moment. Was there anything to do but socialize with the other Immortals in this hellhole? She pulled her knees up against her chest and stared up, straight up. "Well, this sucks." She mumbled to herself, surprisingly missing the annoying buzz of the boy. She bit her lip, closing her eyes again. Thoughts poured in and drained out of Thalia's head. She finally groaned, jumping. Thalia just couldn't stay still for so long. She walked back to the middle of the field, which was a long way, and then to the other end of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Devon

He looked at Celestina. "Do you really want to?" He muttered. The thought of Ethan sneaking Celestina out, and out of the prison, shook Devon. What if she didn't come back? That was it, there was no point in returning. His eyes switched onto Celestina's wing and his gaze lingered there for a moment. A pang of sorrow hit him, or was it guilt? He blinked, his dark eyes unreadable. He locked them back onto Celestina and forced them to stay on her face. If he looked at her wing, again, it'd hurt. Not just the fact she was injured, but he had barely gotten used to her now dark feathers. He rubbed his neck, looking back at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Celestina
I bit my lip and looked down at my wing. Would I be able to come back? Life didn't matter without Crow(You sound like Bella Swan Celestina -__-). Loosing my wings would be little in comparison to loosing Crow once more.My hand stopped stroking the feathers and I looked up at Crow. "What do you think?" I asked, standing up next to him. My hand slipped into his and I twined our fingers together. "I'd be able to come back to you right?" I asked, getting a pang of curiousity.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Devon

He watched her carefully. "It'd be your choice." He said quietly. He held onto her hand, giving it a slight squeeze. He didn't want her to leave. Don't leave, just don't leave. I can't lose you, again. He repeated in his head over and over. They came out as screams first, then going lower and lower. His last was not even a whisper. He even hated the thought of Celestina leaving the prison without him. He just didn't want her to be anywhere where he wasn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Celestina
I bit my lip and looked down. "If I leave there's a chance I won't be able to see you again...I want to stay here with you...Even if it means that I might loose my wing. As long as you're here with me.." I kept my eyes on the ground, and wrapped my arms around his torso. It still pained me at the thougt of loosing my wings. "Just promise me , if we do get out of here and I do loose my wings, you won't leave me.." I buried my face in his chest and shut my eyes waiting for his answer.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 pm

here for a few mins

Akira: She smiled down at the bunny on her lap and petted it. "Hello cutie." She didn't know Christian was a shapeshifter so she had no idea it was him. "Have you seen Christian? Well i guess it doesn't matter because i don't care where he is. It's not like im falling for him." She pauses for a second before continuing. "Ok so i am falling for him. I must look like a weirdo talking to a bunny.... Don't tell Christian i said i like him, okay?" She pets the bunny more.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Christian
I rose a bunny eyebrow and cuddled her. I wouldn't tell her I was a shapeshifter or that I knew she liked me. I'd keep it a secret. HeeHee Cutie? Coarse I am, I was Christian. I knew right from the moment she stepped into my cell she would like me. And guess what, I was right! Wow,I must be a physic and a shapeshifter. Score!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Devon

He wrapped an arm around her. "Okay," He said, his voice filled with relief. He looked at her wings, and now the pang was of guilt. He slowly pulled away from her, and bit his lip. "No," He finally mumbled. "You're not losing your wings, not because I would leave you, just because I can't take that away from you." He said quietly. Devon brushed some hair out of her eyes and tucked it back behind her ear. He kissed her. "You'll come back. I'll kill Ethan if you don't."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Daniella

She held onto Ash's arm, watching as the Patrol left. She bit her lip, and couldn't hold it anymore. She jumped up and felt like screaming. Which she did. "YES!" She shouted, as the Patrol left. It was Ethan. She recognized his face perfectly. Dani hugged Ash, the closest person to her at the moment, tightly. She pulled away and twirled around. "He's here!" She felt like yelling, but instead she just said it, as she fell down on the ground, laughing. She looked joyed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Daniella

She held onto Ash's arm, watching as the Patrol left. She bit her lip, and couldn't hold it anymore. She jumped up and felt like screaming. Which she did. "YES!" She shouted, as the Patrol left. It was Ethan. She recognized his face perfectly. Dani hugged Ash, the closest person to her at the moment, tightly. She pulled away and twirled around. "He's here!" She felt like yelling, but instead she just said it, as she fell down on the ground, laughing. She looked joyed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Celestina
I looked up at him and sighed, happy I was keeping my wings, but still there was that little part of my heart breaking if I didn't come back. I kissed him back gently and bit my lip, still worried. "Fine..I'll go.." I mummbled, "I won't be away that long, will I?" I asked, giving his hand a light sqeeze. I didn't know how long I could last without him. Especially with a flirty friend like Ethan.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Devon

He sighed. "It's okay. Ethan'll be here in a week, most likely. Now that he's actually seen you, naw, he's going to hang around here." Devon laughed, holding onto her hand. "It'll be a month or three. It takes a bit to really pass through. And the surgery is around fourteen hours long." Devon sighed, running a hand through his hair nervously. He looked at Celestina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Celestina
I pulled him closer, "A week left. A week left to get ready for a fourteen hour surgery? Why's it so long?" I was nervous. I had never been in surgery before. Never really broken anything. Except when I was run over by that car. "You know I'm going to miss you right?" I asked, looking up at him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Ash: He smiled watching her. He couldn't believe she actually hugged him. "Uh if you don't mind me asking...who came?" He looked over to where the patrol was leaving then back at her. This was the first time he had seen her happy and she was even more beautiful when she was happy. He didn't think it was even possible to be even more beautiful than she already had been, but it was possible.

Akira: She smiled and continued petting him. "Do you know where Christian is?...."She stopped and changed the subject. "I wonder what they would do if i tried to fly....i really want to...her drooping wings stood straight and strong. She looked up at the sky longingly. "Maybe......" Her wings started moving slightly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Daniella

She grinned, draping her arm around his shoulder. "Ethan. The Patrol that was here a second ago? The one that took off his mask. That's Ethan." She smiled brightly, nodding over to where Ethan had been with Crow and Celestina. "Oh my God!" She said, hugging him. She held onto him. "Do you think he'll come back again? Ah, I've missed him so much." She said, giving him a squeeze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Zach

I see people strolling around the field. I wondered if they are the same as me. Of course they're like me but what are they doing here and not in a prison like I am, I thought to myself. I came up to one of them. "Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Thalia

She rose an eyebrow. "Your worst nightmare," She murmured, looking serious. Rolling her eyes, she sighed. "Thalia Crete. You?" She held out her hand. The boy was different. She couldn't smell any blood, or faintly smell any blood. He was hollow, yet full. Thalia blinked. A real vampire. She sighed, looking a thim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:42 pm

"Zachary Mariano. You can call me Zack." I said, leaning in to shake her hand. She was beautiful. "What are you doing here?" I asked, curiously. What is she ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next