RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassie and me only! :D

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cassie and me only! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassie and me only! :D

Post  Cassie Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm so so so so sorry! I never got an e-mail that you replied and my tablet broke so I haven't checked the forum. I'm getting a laptop tomorrow though. (YAY)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think there's a Starbucks down the street. You can get anything you want, it's on me." Noah said. He was hoping that he wouldn't have to say much else because he was struggling to find the words he needed to say. When he did find them, it was like his brain shut down and wouldn't let his mouth say them.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:06 am

Ashlynne grinned and took his hand, hurrying out the front door and pulling him behind her. It was freezing outside and by the time they got to Starbucks, her perfectly pale cheeks and nose had a rosy tint to them. She blushed, making the pink in her cheeks even darker. "Here we are..." She mumbled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Noah
Looking at the long line to get coffee, I turned to Ashlyn and said, "Looks like it's going to be a while." I kept my hand linked with hers and smiled to myself. "So, is there anything you want to do after we get coffee?" I asked, trying to avoid standing there awkwardly in the stupid line.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Ashlynne giggled a little, looking down at their hands. Normally, she would've yanked her hand away. But she liked Noah, so she just smiled and looked back up at him. He asked if there was anything she wanted to do after and she thought for a few seconds. She thought about how long the wait to get their coffee and get out of here would be. About ten minutes in line and then another five or so for it to be done and them to leave, if they took the coffee out instead of drinking it in the shop. "Well, considering it's cold, I would suggest we go to the lake but it's way too cold. Soooo.... Do you want to go to the movies or downtown or something?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum