RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassie and me only! :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cassie and me only! :D Empty Cassie and me only! :D

Post  Kat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 am

Heyy!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Cassie and me only! :D Empty Re: Cassie and me only! :D

Post  Cassie Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Hey :)
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:23 am

Kk first post??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:21 am

Noah
I got out of the car and slammed the door shut behind me. My stupid parents were just going to drop me off here and pretend like I never existed. They sent my brothers away earlier this year and wouldn't even tell me where they were. I grabbed my bag out of the back, then slammed the trunk shut as well. I could see my mom roll her eyes before waving. I ignored her and walked inside the hotel.

Addi
My brother had left me here, saying that it'd be safer if we were split up. They couldn't catch us both at the same time. I didn't want to leave him, he was my only family. The only person that had stuck with me since I was a child. I adjusted the strap on my shoulder and opened the door to the so-called hotel. I had expected more people than there were. Normally lobbies are busy, but this place looked pretty much abandoned.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 am

Imma do two new characters instead of the old ones, but i have an idea since Luke and Addie were together and so were Noah and Hayley.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Whatever you wanna do is fine.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat May 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Ashlyn

Ashlyn slowly walked into the hotel, cautious about what she was going to find. But on the inside, it was just like a normal hotel. Pulling her bag tighter over her shoulder, she took another step forward. A tiny german shepherd sauntered curiously behind Ash. "Good girl, Kate." Glancing down at the dog unsurely, she took in a deep breath and stepped into the elevator, pushing the "7" button before she noticed there was a boy and girl in the elevator. "Um... Hey, I'm Ashlyn. I'm new here..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Addi
I adjusted my bag's strap on my shoulder as another girl got on the elevator. "Addi. Nice to meet you." I said, briefly looking over at the other guy in the elevator.

Noah
The other girls in the elevator exchanged names, but I stayed silent. I kicked my bag over closer to the wall and hoped for the ding to go off. I wanted to get out of that elevator and away from the awkward conversations.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 14, 2013 1:17 am

Ashlyn

Ash plastered a tiny, faux smile on her pink lips and tried to make it seem real. "Nice to meet you, Addi." She glanced at the boy and raised an eyebrow, happily taking the chance for a bitter remark. "Cat got your tongue? Or are you just too good for us?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sun May 19, 2013 1:02 am

Noah
I stood there silent for a minute, before finding what to say. "Actually, I'm allergic to cats. If a cat had gotten near me, I'd actually be in the hospital instead of standing here with you." I stared at the elevator doors another minute before adding, "My name is Noah and it's nice meeting both of you girls."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun May 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Ashlyn

Ashlyn giggled, no one ever really talked back to her like that. "Well nice to meet you, Noah. And this is my dog, Kate." Kate let out a happy bark as the elevator door opened. "What floor is this...? I'm sorry, I'm confused."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sun May 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Addi
"Four, my floor. Excuse me." I said, dragging my bags behind me and off the elevator. It was an awkward experience and I was glad to have been off. I reached into my pocket and got out my room key. I unlocked my room and walked in, throwing all my bags on the floor, then collapsing on my bed.

Noah
I held back laughing at Ashlyn's comment. The other girl in the elevator got off and the doors closed behind her. "Three more floors." I said then turned back to Ashlyn. "So, what are you doing here?"
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun May 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Ashlyn

Ash smiled flirtatiously, just having some fun. "Uhm.. I ran away from home. My stepmom was trying to kill my dad. He left us, so she was going after me and my adopted sister. So I sent Christina to my best friend's house, and I got a call from my dad saying I would be safe here. And here I am." She thought about it for a minute. "Noah, you probably wouldn't know... But why would he send me here?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Noah
"I, uh, have no idea. Maybe he just thought your step mom would never suspect you were staying at a hotel. It seems like a fairly good place to hide. Seems like there are new people everyday or something. You know, since three of us checked in today." I tried to think of something else to say, but my brain wasn't working on my side at that moment.

Addi
I slipped my phone out of my pocket and tried calling my brother. With every ring, I got more upset. His phone wasn't off, but he wouldn't answer. I tried to push all of the negative thoughts and possibilities out of my mind, but that wouldn't happen until I could hear his voice and know for sure he was alright.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun May 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Ashlyn

Ashlyn shrugged and sighed. "do you want to hang out later or something...? I don't really know anyone." She looked at her feet shyly. "but if not, that's cool too..."

Wait I forgot, is Luke Addi's brother?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Mon May 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Noah
I let a smile show on my face. "Yeah, of course. I mean, uh, that sounds great." I said.

In the original, Justin was her brother. I don't know where you want to go with it.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon May 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Ashlyn

Ash looked up and smiled. "Cool..." She pulled a baby blue Sharpie out of her pocket and wrote her cell number and room number on his hand. Under it she wrote Ashlyn with a cute smiley face. "Text me and let me know?" The elevator dinged on floor seven and her and Kate stepped out and walked down the hall to her new room.

Oh. Well I have a plan for Luke and Hayley, if you want me to add Justin in.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue May 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Noah
"I will." I said and smiled at her. I watched as she walked out of the elevator and down the hall until the the doors closed. I pulled my rooms keys out of my pocket and looked at the number on them again. I hit the number six and waited for the elevator to go down a floor.

I don't know your plan, but if you want to add Justin in, go ahead.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon May 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Time skip?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Yep
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri May 31, 2013 12:25 am

Ashlyn

Ash had texted Noah and they had agreed on meeting in the lobby at 7, and it was already 6:55. Clothes were strung out all over the room and she was in a cute robe, still straightening her hair. Finally, she threw on a grey tank top with a black leather blazer over her skin tight skinny jeans. As for shoes, she slipped on the cutest sandals she owned. She put on a little bit of makeup, fluffed her hair, and ran out the door. She finally made it to the lobby at 7:10, shoving her iPhone in her back pocket.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Okay, I've gone from laptop to tablet for the summer. On mobile, there is no HTML stuff. No italics, bold, that stuff. (No spell check either) I'm still adjusting to the different keyboard and it takes a lot more time to type. Sometimes it chooses not to work too. Just wanted to let you know.
--------------------------------------------

Noah
I set my phone down on my bed and went to my bags. I didn't exactly unpack, so I dug through my bags for something half-way decent. I picked out a plain black v-neck with black jeans and my favorite pair of tennis shoes. I moved to the bathroom where I moved my hair around and made sure it looked all right. I left my room at seven, hoping not too look to desperate. When she arrived in the lobby, I wasn't sure what to say. "You look awesome." I said, hoping that I didn't look way underdressed. "So, uh, where to?"
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Ashlyn

Ash smiled when she saw Noah and stood around awkwardly. "Uhm I dunno.... You pick...."

I'm so sorry I got wb and then i forgot.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Noah
"Well we could, uh. I mean do you like coffee?" I said, smiling like an idiot. I felt like an idiot. I stumbled and stuttered too much when all I had to ask was on stupid question.

It's tottally fine. It happens to me all the time. :)
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Ashlyn

Ashlyn smiled and giggled just a bit at his shyness. She nodded and looked around. "Love it. Is there a shop nearby?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum