RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever you want it to be

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whatever you want it to be Empty Whatever you want it to be

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Everyone always makes private rps. I miss those giant group rps where people rped whatever the crap they wanted.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Whatever you want it to be Empty Re: Whatever you want it to be

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Me too :P They die to easily these days.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 pm

I can never keep track of my private rps. Private rps are nice if you have a big, fancy-plotted, slow-paced rp. Otherwise, they're pretty pointless to me.

I have two on another site that are 4 years old. Mine here lasts a week because I don't log on enough to keep them going. XD
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 pm

:P /agrees
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Natalie sucked at sports. She was mediocre in school, but that was because she didn't make it a priority. There wasn't much she did after school. Once in a while, she'd be the one to join a classmate in a club activity, though. She was a senior and had less than a semester left of high school. Her parents kept pressuring her to look into a college, but the truth was, she has done nothing. Her schedule consisted of a cycle of waking up, going to school, and going back home.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 pm

There doesn't seem to be many public roleplays anymore, only private. People should make more public ones.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 pm

So, what's the plot here? I'm not sure how to start. I have two characters I'll play.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:04 pm

What are you guys doing? I'm interested in joining.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Anything, really. At the moment, I'm making up all new characters without a character skeleton. I think we invest too much in a backstory when we type any more than 300 works on their history. If you just post something, I can pick up the other end.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Tiffany
Being a mentally insane chick on a lonely Saturday afternoon she started shaking her bootay to some music. She and Bob were hanging out at her house. Tiffany jumped all over like she had too much Nutella or something and then decided to bang her head into the wall for fun.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Supa, all up to you. This should be something a little fun and relaxing instead of the big try-hard posts where everyone tries to write the best/most twisted characters out there (not that there's anything against that! Investing thought into what you type is great!)

Natalie is just some girl who just didn't try very hard in high school with no future goal in mind.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Jadrian was hanging out at the park. He was sitting on his bike talking to a couple of girls. He flipped his bangs out of his eyes and smiled his most charming smile. (Need his looks? Look up Jeydon Wale) He bit his lip, toying with his lip ring with his tongue. The girls giggled and commented on his cool bike. He acknowledged their comments with a nod and a smile. He wasn't too interested in these girls. They were too clone-like; all dressed the same and acting the same as if they were one person acting through two bodies. He needed an interesting girl to talk to. Someone as immature and random as he was.

Atala was at the pool in her black bikini with white dots. She was sitting on the edge, dangling one leg in the water. She swirled her foot around, making the water swirl. She sighed and lifted her Aviator sunglasses, searching for any guys to talk to. There didn't appear to be anyone interesting here. What a wasted day. She got up and shook the water off of her leg before walking over to one of the lounge chairs. She laid down to tan, closing her eyes behind her dark sunglasses.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:13 pm

I don't know any Bobs. It's too generic of a name D: How about Robbie? I know a Robbie. He's a little bit of a dick, though. XD

---

"Why are you banging your head against the wall?" Robbie laughed. He had Tiffany hung out a lot. She had a boyfriend and all, but they were cool. The two of them were just friends. Of course, the guy was probably secretly furious about the fact that the two of them often posted pictures of themselves together on any social media site they could get a free account on, but Robbie didn't have a mind to care.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"Atala!" a voice rang through the summer air. From across the pool, a girl with mid length brown hair stood waving wildly. Large round sunglasses covered her eyes. She dressed like any other typical person when it was 90 degrees outside: a tight fitting t-shirt, white capris, and a pair of flip flops. "You would have never believed what I saw!" she said, quickly but carefully making her way around the blue water. Her yellow flip flops clicked with each step.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Atala opened her eyes quickly as she heard a voice call her name. She sat up and raised her sunglasses to peer at the approaching figure. She smiled and got up, walking over to meet the girl halfway. "What did you just see," she asked, prompting the girl for details. She took off her sunglasses and perched them on top of her head. Subconsciously she put her hand on her hip and shifted her weight to one side. "I need all the details," she said, smiling eagerly. If the girl was this hyped up to share then it must be good.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Tiffany
"Hush hush, do not ask me questions that I can't answer," she said. Tiffany started to tie some sheets together that she had gotten from her closet. Once about three of them were securely tied she tied one end to the bed and the other she threw out the window. Then she grabbed the sheets and hopped her way down from her second story window. She got a bit of rug burn on her hands but she didn't care. Tiffany then just plopped down outside in the grass and looked at the sky. "ROBBIE THERES A GRASSHOPPER HERE AND HE IS LOOKING FOR YOUUUU!" she shouted up at her open window.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:25 pm

xD I love your roleplaying; nice and random
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Bob
Bob was walking down the street with his eyes closed because he felt like getting run over. He walked straight for a while without getting hit thanks to some sort of miracle. But soon enough he walked right into the back of a person. He turned around and hugged the person because he could.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:xD I love your roleplaying; nice and random

Who me?
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Yes xD I've always loved your roleplaying.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"You remember Zack, right?" Emily began, pushing her sunglasses up on her forehead. "Zack from middle school?" Her mascara lined blue eyes were lined. If one paid close attention, they could see the rim of her contact lenses. She flared her arms and pulled up her shoulders. It was a trait of hers that often occurred whenever she got riled up about something, whether good or bad. "Someone told me he transferred back!"

Last edited by RiseAbove on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:32 pm

I'll be two characters. Chanelle and Nick. :3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Yes xD I've always loved your roleplaying.
LOL THANKS <33
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Dude, why'd you pick that name? Are you psychic? O__O That's my name!

Atala's mouth fell open at the news. "Wow, really?" She straightened up. "Wait, which Zack? Was it the one who I totally crushed on for all of freshman year or the other one?" She asked, tilting her head a bit. "Is this a good or bad thing?" She asked, twirling a strand of her hair. She did this whenever she was unsure of something or nervous.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Jadrian was hanging out at the park. He was sitting on his bike talking to a couple of girls. He flipped his bangs out of his eyes and smiled his most charming smile. (Need his looks? Look up Jeydon Wale) He bit his lip, toying with his lip ring with his tongue. The girls giggled and commented on his cool bike. He acknowledged their comments with a nod and a smile. He wasn't too interested in these girls. They were too clone-like; all dressed the same and acting the same as if they were one person acting through two bodies. He needed an interesting girl to talk to. Someone as immature and random as he was.

Roje was the person who acually owned the park, not literally but she always scared the girly girls away just because of how good she was. She noticed some girls, way too clone-looking. What is up with girls these days? Roje had no clue but she approached the Boy and the girls, of course, the girls quickly walked away and she rolled her eyes and looked at the guy "Doesnt that bug you at all? Its like their all over you like snakes or something" she grinned "Anyway, I'm Roje, most girls like them in this park tend to stay away. Im known as Dangrous and reckless Roje (Row-Jay)"

Sylver was cought off guard by the man hugging her, it was awkward "um....Why the hell are you hugging me" she was short ish, about 2-3 inches smaller then him and didnt like being touched, clearly. She tried pushing him away but it didnt work. "Could you let go of me! I'm not your hugging teddybear!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum