RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh - Page 2 Empty Re: Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:10 pm

just post something rose, they're all in the same spot DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh - Page 2 Empty Re: Supah, Puppy, Rosie, and me onleh

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:26 pm

I'll post something later.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Terria
Terria watched as the girl scanned the walls and then began to unlock the cells. Relief flooded though her as she began thinking of getting outside. The fresh clean air, and , she'll be able to fly again. That just made her even more happy knowing that. She walked around her cell to see if there was anything she wanted to take. There wasn't much though. The only thing in her cell was a bed with a thin blanket. She decided to take that, you know, for those who don't have wings to keep them warm. Her cell door was opened and she quickly tied it around her waist, then hurried quietly out. Once everyone was out, she noted five (seven if Rose replies) immortals. I thought there was one more... she thought. They walked down the hall and to the door. It was silent for a minute before one of the boys, Justin, walked up to the door and opened it just a tiny bit and peaked though. Then he pulled the door open wider, showing another empty hall.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2