RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayna and Wolves

2 posters

Go down

Rayna and Wolves Empty Rayna and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Okay. I play mostly guys. SO what would you lie to do plot wise?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rayna and Wolves Empty Re: Rayna and Wolves

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 pm

I'm not sure. Something with romance/supernatural...like, I'm a mermaid. I mostly play gals, by the way. :)
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm fine with the whole immortal thing. But I;m not fond of mermaids sorry =/. I mostly play humans.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:03 pm

It's alright! Mostly I draw mermaids. Then if it's okay with you could I be an immortal and you, a human? And if it's okay with you since you usually are boys could my charrie and yours like, fall in love?

(Sorry I tried to say that without sounding perverted)
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Don't worry about being perverted haha. It won't bug me. Anyways, yeah that's fine, but still I don't like the mermaid thing. So maybe you could be something else idk.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Yeah...could I be a fallen angel? Is that ok?
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Haha now you talkin'. How bout I'm a demon and your an angel?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Ya buddy ;) lol Here's my charrie:

Name- Serena Damien
Nickname- Eena
Age- 17
Looks- Rayna and Wolves Tumblr_ls5nvhhajo1qex710o1_500
Immortal or Human- Immortal, Fallen Angel
Personality- Can be nice, very bossy, not very open to a lot of people, kind to only the people she loves
Crush- None yet

Sorry if its short thats all I can think of
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Wolves? You there?
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Name- Tony Kilm
Nickname- None
Age- Eightteen
Rayna and Wolves Tumblr_m7xy8kKVk51r8wvvh

I'll do first post. Or do you want to?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:50 pm

You can.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 am

K I will tomorrow.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am

K. TTYL
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Okay Wolves you can post the first post now :)
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Tony

Rayna and Wolves Tumblr_m978lhRDe91rq9ghh

Tony hated school it was such a stupid thong. Why did humans even waist there time with it. Being a demon Tony was born with what knowledge he needed but it blend in with the humans his master told him he must go to a human school. So he passed every class with flying colors and was the oldest in all of his classes. He now sat in math, he had finished the tree page assignment and was now sitting at his desk tapping his pencil lightly on the wood top. Sighing the male watched as the teacher left the room like she did every day at that time. She seemed to have bit of a crush on the gym teacher. She was young and single, him on the other hand, no he was in his late thirty and had a wife, and three kids. Tony rolled his eyes humans and their game of love. Sure Demons fell in love too but not like a human did. They imprinted on one person, and that would be the person they loved until the darkness of death came to steel them. But for a Demon death was not a easy thing, their master the Devil wouldn't let them die as easy as a human, no way. It took a lot to kill a Demon Unless holy water and crosses were used.

Tony was broke from his trance as the bell rang. He shot out of his desk with an inhuman like speed and headed down the hall. It was lunch time, and the younger students all rushed into the lunch room. Acting like animals, causing the whole main of the school to be filled with laughter, screams, and chit chat. Tony hated this time of day, and he was so very glad that he was old enough in human years to drive, it was great. The male ran his fingers through his hair before he walked out of the building pulling the keys from his pocket. He about ran into a male pinning his young girlfriend to them wall and nipping at her neck. Tony wrinkled his nose and stepped off the curb.

The dark haired male ran his hand over the hood of his pure black car once he passed it. The thing was like his child, or maybe him lover. Who knew? Tony placed the key into it's hole and heard the click of the door as it unlocked. He slipped into the drivers seat. It was blazing hot within the car. " Ugh." Tiny groaned turning on the AC and letting the car cool. Once it was cool enough to stand Tony pulled on his seat belt and rushed out of the parking lot. Soon laying on his horn as two young teens ran out in front of his car. Tony rolled his eyes and took a back road away from the school. He pulled into the gas station. Sighing he pulled out his wallet got out of the car, and headed in side the store, hitting the button to lock his car as he did so. Tony grabbed an energy drink, one of the only human drinks he licked. It made his heart pound and it was delightful. The male paid and asked for gas on the pump he was at. The woman at the register had problems getting things to work. And Tony let out a sigh tapping his black painted fingernails on the counter.

" Sorry." The woman mumbled. " I'm news here." Tony just shrugged and watched as a male came over and helped the girl. Once everything was okay Tony walked out the door and back to his car. He placed the canned drink onto the roof of his car. He took the pump from it's place and stuck it into his car. Filling the car with what was it's blood. What kept it running. Once finished the male put the pump back and placed the gas cap back into it's place. Getting into the car he sighed remembering that the drink was still on the roof. The male got out, got his drink, and found himself back into the seat of his car. Tony started the car with a roar, and put his seat belt on. He drove back to the school.

The rest of his day was boring as always. English, science, and then shop. Same old thing every day it was stupid. Why couldn't humans mix it up just a bit? Once the last bell rang Tony was happy, if that was an emotion that a Demon could feel... He headed out to his car, started the AC and headed to his home. Tony lived by himself in a two story house. The only things that kept him company were the animals he kept with in the home. A raven simply named Night, four dogs by the names of Link, Killer, Voodoo, and Dark, along with the dogs were five cats that came and went from the home. Tony had named them Samuel, Oli, Dem, Panther, and Looka. Other then the mammals he had many reptiles that he would rather not name. The other animals in his home were a wolf name Bullet, and a tiger name Zoomer who were kept in the back.

Demon's got alone well with animals, no one knew why, but animals seemed to flock to them, as if they loved the dark power that came from the Demons. Tony parked his car and got out. But he froze as he did so something was not right. Someone new was there. He then saw the moving truck next door and a female standing on the front porch. She was not human, Tony knew that much, nor was she a Demon. She had a sent then Tony had been around before, a sent he had been trained to hate... But what was she? The males almost red eyes locked on the girl. She seemed to glow, she seemed giddy and happy. " Ugh." Tony groaned not wanting anything to do with the female he headed into his home and plopped down on the couch.

(( Alrighty sorry this took me so long. =P I've had horrid writers block for the past few months but today everything seemed to come back to me. I was thinking you could be the girl that moved in next door. Please make your post longer then a paragraph, as you can see mine in rather long lol))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down