RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾

+3
Britt-21
Wolves-Rule1
Supa-Bacon-Cat
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 Empty Re: ☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:31 pm

I like Kitty's idea. It shouldn't be too much like the real Hunger Games.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 pm

We also had another idea. It would bring all of the ideas together. Kind of, anyway. It would be one giant arena where every biome was represented. It could have everything from the frozen tundra to the desert to the forest to the jungle to the disorienting place to a tropical island and much more!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Sure we can do that
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Soo...anyone else have an opinion?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:03 pm

I like the different biomes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Name: Rayna Mason
Nickname: Ray, Na-Na, Mason
District: 3
Main or Sub: Main
Gamemaker: ?
Mentor: Johanna Mason (sister)
Specialities: Hiding, painting, climbing trees
Weapons: Throwing knives
Other: Always wears dead father's wedding ring on right ring finger
Looks: ☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 009
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Accepted! :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Yay!! Thanks!! When will we start the role play, do you think? Question
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:33 pm

I'd like to start it as soon as possible :) When should we start the roleplay? On the day of the reaping? Or before?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Maybe on the day of the reaping?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm

the day of it XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 am

Possibly the morning of the reaping? xDThat's how it statrs in the book and I think that's kind of smart because it could be, like, an hour before they go and they're rushing around and nervous. I also think that you shouldput the number of your district above your post. Like:

District 8
Blah de dah does blah de dah with blah de dah

District 4
Blahblahblah adjusts his tie and gets ready to meet the kids he'll be mentoring

or something like that. I just think it might be less confusing :p though that probably sounded confusing ^^^^^^ xD Sorry. I'm typehappy^.^
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm

LOL Kitty xD I can tell you're 'as little type-happy' x3

The morning of the reaping is a great idea. And I like your idea for putting the district number above our posts, Kitty :)

Anyone care to begin?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Wait, so we CAN fall in love? Can I say who I want to fall in love with?
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Yes of course! :) Go ahead.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Yayyyy!!
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:07 am

Travis

☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 Tumblr_me4457Evdt1qb32uvo1_500

The dark haired male goarned and rolled over in his sleep, it had been yet another sleepless night, but really who in their right mind could sleep on this night? It was the day of the reaping, and Travis was not ready, he was scared he was seventeen now, and his name was in the jar countless times. The male sighed turning over on his side and looking at the little boys laying across from him. They were lucky still had four years before they had to deal with this, but Travis no he had been doing this for five years, and he knew it wasn't likely he would be called it was his last year. But truely who knew. Travis rolled over again and closed his eyes, taking in the sen of the house. The smell of butter, old wood, crisp air, and pine. It was all things that he was used to. It brought a smile to Travis's face, and he was lucky to fall back to sleep.

After what seemed like only a few moments Travis' mother's light voice awoke him. He blinked and looked at the fare skinned woman smilimg. " Mornin' mom."

" Good morning sweet heart." The woman said before she was in the small kitchen, they were lucky to have power in their home, others didn't get that. Travis walked into his bathroom and cleaned himself up before he walked into his kitchen to find his mother, two bothers, and little siter. He gave them all a smile. Although he got none back. His little sister had just turned twelve and this was going to be here first time in the reaping.

" You're going to be fine." Travis said leaning over and kissing the little girls head. She just gave a light sigh and pushed her food around on her plate. Travis sighed grabbing something to eat and heading out to the back year. His dog greated him there, the male smiled amd stroked the large dogs head. Travis had to say he was scared, he was always scared on this day, but he had to be strong. Strong for his mother and siblings. After being out side for a while the male went back in and got cleaned up.

ANoher hour pasted before they left the house and went to the place where the reaping would be heald, the place was packed, adults watching, kids fearing that their older siblings would be taken away, and the teens. The poor teens that stood in the front hoping and praying to God that they would be picked. Travis took his place next to a tall blonde boy, who almost seemed pupmed to be there. Sick it was sick, how could you want to go into this God damned thing. It was walking into a living Hell that you would never get out of. There was only one, one winner out of twenty four. It was sick, to sick for words. Travis just wanted to rip their leaders throat out. Just has he was about read to sock the guy next to him the voice came over the croud and everyone stopped moving. It was time to start
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:35 pm

☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 Tumblr_lymozp1bWT1r6cd5d

Rose was obviously not up for this Challange. She had been in the drawing for years and luckily didnt get picked. Normally Rose isnt scared of anything honestly. But this, it really scared her, thinking of being killed in the middle of battle. Nope. She didnt want to die that way, ever. She had to stay strong for her district and dont fail them. As well as her baby brother. She rather die protecting her family if that was the case. If she had friends that were going inside, then she would risk her life for them also. Thinking about all this was making her fall back to sleep but thats when her father woke her up and told her to get ready. Somehow, he acually lived everytime along with her mother. They were 'good luck charms'. Well, thats what Rose thought.

Getting out of bed, she did what she had to do. She freshend up, then got dressed. Thnking of all the violence came to her head again What if that was me? What if I was the one to be killed first? Rose didnt like killing. But she had to or else she would be the one to die. SHe headed into the kitchen where her mother served food for her small family. Rose ate quietly, tons of thoughts ran through her head with 'What if''s and hundreds of others. Once finished, she gave her mother the dish and grabbed her shoes, sliding them on.

One thing about being in district 12 is that you get strength and knowledge. Strength from mining, digging, ect. Knowlege of knowing what could make a fire and what you can carve into a weapon. If course, rose was good with a sword. She was always good at it for some reason. A tap on the shoulder snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked at her father
..'You'll be alright, Rose. I'm sure this time it wont be you. And I hope so.' he told her.
..Rose sighed and walked outside with him "Well looks like I am in for another surprise. Honestly, I dont want to go. I want to stay here and watch out for Ryan, You and Mom. Things wont be the same without me."
..'You're right, but I know you, Rose. You can do this even if you are called. Everyone here will be counting on you and cheering for you. Just think about yourself in that arena. Be brave, do the unthinkable. I know what you do Rose. Even though you hide it, I see right through.' he smiled warmly
..Rose looked at him and smiled "Oh shut up Old Man." she laughed with him and she walked down the stairs of the porch
..'Want me to walk you there?'
..Rose shook her head "No, i'll be fine, I feel more confident now."
.She smiled and as she walked away, she heard her father yell 'Good luck! We love you!' and then he was gone. She walked down to the reaping, wasnt far from where she lived. She breathed stedily, really scared about this. She didnt know what to do honestly. What would she do if she got on that platform and was around a few other people? Run? Or grab a bag? SHe might not get the weapon she wants but she can get stuff to survive.

Wow.... I forced my brain in overdrive XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:32 pm

☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 009
Rayna

Rayna woke up groggily, rubbing her eyes from all sleep. Her cat, Tristan, mewed softly at her as Rayna put on a soft light blue dress that brought out her eyes. Johanna smiled at her from the table. Johanna was wearing a dark green flowing dress that reached her knees, and Rayna was envious. Rayna thought Johanna looked beautiful.

Johanna sighed, seeming to sense her tension. "You look stunning, Ray." Rayna managed a weak smile. "But not as stunning as you," she murmured under her breath as she took a seat at the table. Johanna cooked a quick breakfast for them, a simple scrambled egg and piece of nice, crispy bacon, and soon enough they were on their way to the Town Square, where the reaping would be happening.

"Let's hope you don't get picked," Johanna whispered softly to Rayna, squeezing Rayna's hand and then walking briskly up to the stage, where all mentors were required to sit. Shimmer Shine, the drawer of names for District 3, smiled a bright, fake smile at all the young teens awaiting their fate, gave a quick speech, and reached one glittery hand into the girl's bowl.

"And the female tribute for District 3 is...KATHERINE NELSON!" Rayna gasped, her face chalk-white. Katherine Nelson was Rayna's best friend, the most sweetest but shyest girl in all of District 3. "I volunteer as tribute!" Rayna called out without a moment's hesitation. Katherine looked relieved for a second until she saw just exactly who had volunteered as tribute.

"RAYNA! RAYNA, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Katherine screamed until her voice was hoarse. Rayna shook her head at Katherine, walked up on stage, and soon enough everyone heard Rayna speak loud and clear through the microphone: "Fuck the Capitol."

*Sorry for the cursing, it just seemed appropriate at this time in the story*
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 pm

☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 Dep_4913567-Beautiful-teen-girl-in-blue-dress-on-the-meadow

*Btw, this is Rayna in her reaping dress*
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 am

Ahhh! I can't post- his feet to bed. I'll try to post Monday if i can. Chaperoning a trip to Space Camp 8p
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:04 pm

I am changing the looks for my girl, Flicker, to that of Sharni Vinson

☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 Tumblr_m1t3lgB8Hk1qdz4w3o1_500
Flicker awoke to the sound of chirping birds outside the window and the sun shining on her face. She smiled at the beauty of it until she remembered what day it was. At the thought of the reaping her smile vanished. Fear paralyzed her body. Her older brother was now too old to be in the reaping, so he was safe. Her sister had just turned twelve. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Today, one boy and one girl would be sent to their death. Who would they be? Would she know them? Would she get picked? What about her sister? She thought of her best friend who walked with crutches because of her crippled ankle. She quickly sat up and shook her head, clearing the horrible thoughts from her mind. She looked over at the beautiful white dress that she would wear to the reaping. The name sent chills up her spine. Standing up, she drifted into the kitchen as if in a dream. Reaping day never felt real to her. She was in charge of making breakfast for her siblings since her mom and dad worked so early. She went to the pantry but found that they were out of food. She dressed and slipped outside. There was a tall oak near the electric fence and she climbed it then dropped down on the other side. She pulled a bow and a sheath of arrows from under a false rock and proceeded farther into the forest to hunt.

After she had caught a few rabbits she climbed another tree and dropped down back into District Five. She hurried home and cooked up the rabbits in a stew for breakfast. After they had all eaten, they went their separate ways to get ready for the event. Flicker helped her sister put on a short blue dress from one of her earlier reapings. After tying a bow into her hair she went off to dress herself. Once ready, they all walked hand-in-hand to the town square where the reaping would take place. There was a roped off section where the teens stood, the oldest in the front and the youngest in the back. She settled herself in the middle with the other teens her age and her sister headed to the back. Her brother went to join their parents in the audience. Miss Raven took the stage in her ridiculous capitol uniform. She had bright green hair that stuck out in spikes around her head and her lips were a bright green, as was her dress. She reached her hand into the girl's reaping ball and dug around for a name. Flicker bit her lip, wondering who would be picked. The name rung loud and clear. "Marilyn Sotte." "NO!" Screamed Flicker. She watched as her best friend made her way towards the stage with her crutches and her crippled foot trailing along behind her. Flicker ran forward and positioned herself between her friend and the stage. "I volunteer!" She heard herself say. She turned and gave her friend a a hug before walking up onto the stage, her head hanging. She waited to hear the name of the boy from her district.

Flicker in her dress:
☽The☼Hunger☼Games☾  - Page 2 Sharni+Vinson+Premiere+Relativity+Media+Immortals+U5py0xfraywl
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:44 pm

A murmur ran through the crowd as they all heard Rayna say that sentence, a sentence that could get her killed. Shimmer Shine's smile dropped and in it's place was a deep frown. "Guards? Please come here." Shimmer Shine called out to the Peace Keepers standing guard. They ran over quickly, raising their clubs over Rayna's head, waiting for permission.

Shimmer nodded for them to beat her. The Peace Keeper on Rayna's left dropped the club over her head, and Rayna fell to the ground, her face white as chalk, dark red blood running out of her head. The Peace Keeper on her right grabbed the bloody club from the other Peace Keeper and started to hit Rayna repeatedly with it. Rayna screamed over and over again, her shrill screams echoing throughout the Town Square.

Then Shimmer held up one glittery hand for them to stop. The Peace Keeper who had been beating her stopped abruptly and stood up, brushing himself off. He handed the club to the other one and they walked back to where they had stood before. Rayna lay there on the cold hard stage, and didn't hear when the male tribute was called.

dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Okay not sure when I'll reply to this. xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down