RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Blizzard and Wolves Rated R

2 posters

Go down

For Blizzard and Wolves Rated R Empty For Blizzard and Wolves Rated R

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Okay, so what would you like to roleplay lol.

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Blizzard and Wolves Rated R Empty Re: For Blizzard and Wolves Rated R

Post  Blizzard Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:21 pm

How about two friends go see a concert and find trouble there?
Blizzard
Blizzard
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Hum, I don't think I would be able to follow that well. Question, how advanced are you? I do 1-5 paragraphs (or whatever) per post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blizzard Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

I've been involved in RP for two years and pretty good at it... I normally do between three and four sentences in each reply.. What would you suggest for an RP?
Blizzard
Blizzard
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 pm

I don't know you were saying you like roleplays around CSI and what not. And we now can have rated R rolaplays on site, more blood, more gor, whatnot. Anyways I was liking that I could play a serial killer and you could play the investigator... If you want... I don't really care what we do. I'm willing to do most things, as long as their not stupid little plot ideas that bugs me.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blizzard Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah i love that. I'll be Det. Mac Taylor
Blizzard
Blizzard
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Alright, I;ll just pull some one off the top of my head... More then likely Kevin. My twenty-two year old psychopath, geez I haven'y played him in a while.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blizzard Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:48 pm

I like using Mac as he's this CSI who's got a dislike for suspects pissing him off.
Blizzard
Blizzard
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:49 pm

I guess I;ll get working on a fisrt post, may take me a little.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blizzard Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Yeah sure
Blizzard
Blizzard
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 pm

((1996 words =D))

Kevin

For Blizzard and Wolves Rated R Tumblr_l9h1w9PkKI1qzj798

Kevin sat looking over the edge of the large building, watching as the people rushed from store to store. It was well past midnight on a Saturday. Teens ran around with friends. Men pulled wemon around like rag dolls. ANd here Kevin sat like every night watching the people do what they did. His dogs Max, Dagger, and NIght Veil, sat by his side. The dark haired male saw a young man pass under him, a man he had been watching, for quite some time. he was a young age of nineteen, he went by the name of Lynk. A man he got as a child. Kevin let the grin cross his face as he watched the male turn and pull open the door to a sleek black car. Kevin stood from where he was seated and pulled the black hood over his head. With a quick jump he fell from the top of the building, most people thinking he would crash to his death on the ground. But after a short time the male landed on the fire escape, waiting his dogs soon met him where he landed. Smiled his leashed them all and went down the never ending steps to the ally way before, just as he did so the sleek black car races past him. Kevin's own car was not far away. Walking up the street, passing person after person Kevin got to his car and opened the back door. The three large black dogs jumped into the back seat, the door closing behind them. Kevin slipped his hood off before he got inbto the car and started it. His car was black with red flames running down the sides. He loved it every inch of it. Grinning the male pulled off and turned down the ally that he had came from. Picking up speed with every second. soon he came to the home of the young man he had been following. He lived by himself, well since his girlfriend moved out four weeks before. Kevin pulled into a drive way a few houses up, no one lived there. It was were he often times went if he was stalking the man. Kevin shut the car off and got his dogs from the back. Once again pulling the black hood over his dark brown hair. It was time, it was now time for him to fo what he wanted, the males time had come and Kevin was iching to feel his blood on his skin. The male pulled open his trunk and pulled out his five blades placing them into the grooves of his pants, jacket, and shoes. He also pulled out his twin pistals, slipping them into their place on his waist. He slipped the collars from his dogs neck's and put them in the trunk.

With a grin the dark haired male closed the trunk and headed up the road his dogs took off infront of him. It was quiet, not a soul on the street was awake. This make Kevin rather happy, less of a change of someone hereing him. The male jumped the fence that his dogs had already cleard, and looked up at the house. The windows were always locked along with the door. Lynk had a dog, a rather small one, but it would still alert Lynk to people trying to get into the house. Kevin thought about evertyhing around the house. Yes that was right there was a window in basement that was always open to let Lynk's cat in and out of the house, the dogs had always for their way other to the window. Kevin walked over and slipped through the small slit, opening it for the large dogs the get in. Once they were with in the house, the dogs footsteps made no sound, nor did Kevin's it was time. He was not going to risk anything happening. Pulling one of the long blades from his leg Kevin soundlessly walked uo the stairs where he was met by Dagger who had the other dog limp in his mouth. It was not dead, but soon it would be. Kevin passed the dog and stepped onto the wood floor of the males kitchen, it was not the first time Kiven had been inside the house and he knew where the floors would creek, or where the board were weak. Kevin soon found himself at the stairs that lead to the males room. He walked slowly up the stairs taking in the smell of the house. His dogs followed low to the ground ready to attack if needed. Sighing Kevin got to the top of the steps and walked up the pitch black hall. His hand found itself on the handle of the door and he turned it hearing the click he bit his lip. He had done this before at it had never made a sound. Pulling the door open he found the man sitting up riht in his bed, and alarmed look on his face. " Damn it." Kevin mumbled.

" Who the fuck are you." The male in the bed mumbled, but before he could say anything more something was around his neck, something cold, something that seemed to be cutting into his flesh. Lynk started to panic as he felt his own blood stream down his shirtless chest. He tried to scream, spean, anything, but there was no chance, he could make a sound come from his mouth, not even a puff of air.

" You've been such a bad person Lynk." The voice from behind him grould. " And now your goiung to be put in your places, where Lucifer and can treat your soul like it;s needed."

Kevin grinned has he smelt the blood come from the neck of the other male. He was so happy that this time had came, that he was doing what had wanted to do for months. But as is spiked chain ripped into Lynk's skin, Kevin heard a sound, a sound that he had never wanted to here. No no, this was not happening, he wanted to take his time killing this man, he wanted to make him suffer with pain. But no the god damned cops had to get in the fucking way. Growling Kevin let the spikes in his chain rip the man throat before he pulled the chain away. And took off down the stairs. He unlocked the back door and run out side leaving it ajar. Kevin watched as a large cop car pulled out front of the house followedd by many more. " Shit." He mumbled and jumped the fence running through the yard next door, and many after. He then waited for a short time before he found his way to his car and quickly pulled away. Lucky for him no one had seen him, not even the man he was going to kill. Kevin took off into the nearby woods.

(( Okay so idk how you are going to post to this. Have them search the house, bit before that maybe havve you guys working on another case or something. Sorry for many typos or misspelled words.=P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blizzard Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Det. Mac Taylor and Det. Stella Bonasera were working a case where their victim had been slashed to death as he slept, while the rest of the CSIs processed the victim's house, hoping for clues as to who their killer was, when Danny Messer found what appeared to be strangulation marks.

" Who would do something like this?" Danny asked to Mac, who replied " Someone sick is what I'm going with right now.", as Mac photgraphed the gory scene in front of him, but something was not sitting just right with him, but as to why, he wasn't sure yet, but he was damn more than ready to find out.

As the team worked, Lindsay found a workable print on the door handle, which she collected and placed into a manila envelope and into her kit, to take back to the lab for processing, she also collected blood samples, in the hopes of it matching in either AFIS or CODIS for their suspect.

Don Flack entered the room with a shock of disgust then said, " I asked around and nobody saw anything, but what I gathered our victim had no enemies but was well liked."
Blizzard
Blizzard
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down