RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is like the fifth time i left and came back...

3 posters

Go down

this is like the fifth time i left and came back... Empty this is like the fifth time i left and came back...

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:24 am

i didn't know where to put this because it wasn't an introduction or a goodbye post, but i just wanted to let you peeps know that i'm really busy with school, and homework, and basketball, and after basketball ends i will be busy with school and homework and track. which would result in me not coming back on (possibly) until the summer time. DX maybe when i have spring break... or mid-winter break. I dont know...

but either way, that's all i wanted to say.

here's jack and finn harries eating ice cream.

this is like the fifth time i left and came back... Tumblr_mg0mj2J8PB1r5mfhko1_500

i will leave you with that.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

this is like the fifth time i left and came back... Empty Re: this is like the fifth time i left and came back...

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 pm

We'll miss you Sad And :D I like that pic
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

this is like the fifth time i left and came back... Empty Re: this is like the fifth time i left and came back...

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 pm

We will miss you when you're gone, but it's important to focus on schoolwork and sports other than a roleplay site like this.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum