RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

4 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 17 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 am

Clint

He laughed "Tickle? Really Tickle!? ill go hawkeye on ya!" He smirked at her, and leand on Marissa like a boss
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt - Page 17 Empty Re: The lovely Trio, Razor, Vamp and Britt

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:48 am

Crystal
"Oh! So you already started on the kids?! AW! I'm going to be an Aunty!!!" I laughed and sat up and moved onto Dereks lap since he felt left out. I was skipping so I was facing Clint and wrapped an arm around Derek's neck.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 am

Pheonix led the way, sniffing out everyone untill he seen the cabin. He squeaked and looked at Jamie before flying to the window and sitting on the outside of the cill. He tapped the window, blinking and tilting his head. Then Jamie came into view
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 am

Clint

"Yup already planned it" He winked at her and derek and smirked. seeing derek wrape his arms around her waist and kiss her cheek. I had marissa next to me. I really liked her she was always there, she made me smile, and shes the same kind as me and my brother. Well my werewolf side she i. He heard tapping he huffed and got up he walked on over seein the Phoenix seeing it was Jamies. He shut the curtins and Ignored and sat back down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:55 am

Jessie sighed "Dotn worry about it Pheonix." she walked to the door and knocked on it. She had no where else to go but here.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 am

Clint

"Oh my gosh" He got up and walked to the door and opened it he had a frown "What do you want?" He said with a rude tone
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 am

Crystal
"Wah!? When did you two have time to get it on?" I say with a laugh and leaned into Derek alittle and saw Clint get up and close the curtains. I didn't need him getting mad or anything so I didnt say really anything. I looed at Marissa who sat on the arm rest and wrapped her arms around Clint's neck as she sat behind him. That was before he got up. Then she took his spot.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 am

Jamie sighed "look, I know you hate me and all but I have no where else to go. My house was dystroyed along with my friends houses. they're dead now and you guys are my only hope. Tie me up if you want to keep me from goin out."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:01 am

Clint

He rolled his eyes "You saidyou hated me of course i hate you!." He slamed the door and sat behind marissa and huged her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 am

Marissa
I looked back at him and then the door. "Maybe she should just let her in. She could bring more people for all you know. And I don't need to bring in kids into something like that."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 am

Jamie had put her foot in the door nd winced at the pain from the door, she poked her head in "please? I cant just stay outhere. Im next to be killed."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 am

Clint

He let he in as he sat back down and wraped his arms around Marissa. The wolves sleeping, My wings were vanished and my armor did to. Because i put a jacket on. and looked at them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:12 am

Marissa
I curled into his chest alittle and looked at Derek and Crystal. To get rid of the weird moment I said something like Jamie never came in. "So when did we get it on to have kids Clint?" I asked with a laugh and looked up at him and smirked alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 am

Jamie slipped in and closed the door. "Thank you" she dissapeared the phoenix. She was about to ask where to put her bag untill Marissa spoke, which did piss her off "marissa, can i ask you why you are all over him when you've only known him for a day?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:16 am

Clint

"Well when do you want one?" He said haveing his hands around her he smiled, I heard her speek "Hey Jamie can i ask you a question? why dont yo ever stop complaining?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 am

Jamie looked at clint "im not. Im asking a question"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am

Marissa
I smile faded and I looked at Jamie with a small glare not easy to see. "You would do the same if you saw a cute guy. That was just like you. Plus I wasn't planning on dating him. That's how I act around my guy buddies. Wolves can trust each other fast." I then leaned up and softly kissed Clint and placed my hands on his.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:20 am

Clint

He smiled at Marissa "Its a wolf instinct Jamie which you wouldnt understand." He said kissing her back
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:21 am

Jamie crossed her arms "Soo, kissing him and touching/holding his hand isnt dating? It seems you're pretty clueless about relationships." looking at clint, she shook her head "Ahuh. sure it is." she picked up her bag and went to the back and peeked in the rooms, there was one with one bed and no bag. She walked in and put the bag down. She pulled out her journal and wrote in it like she always had.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:22 am

Marissa
I smiled and tapped his hands alittle since I was getting alittle annoyed and Clint would be able to tell since I vody started to heat up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 am

Clint

He started to get very anoyyed, he couldnt believe he use to like that girl. Ugh he was stupid then, she wasnt worth likeing if she gonna get me that attitude. He got up as h looked down at Marissa "Ill be back" He walked outside as hegrew his wings and took off in the sky

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:28 am

Vampire this continue this is our own private rp (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 am

Marissa
I nodded then turned back to Derek and Crystal and smirks. "So when ur kid coming? The wolf demon?" I say with a smirk and laughed alittle and leaned back on the couch and looed at them raising an eyebrow.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 am

U make it? O.o
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 am

Jamie sat in the room and finished writing in her journal "im sorry.." she sighed and put her book on the nightstand. 'Im just an idiot" she put her face in her hands "im so damn jelous...no wonder why people called us Hot Heads. We always got mad.."

y...you're abandoning me?!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next