RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassidy!!!

2 posters

Go down

Cassidy!!! Empty Cassidy!!!

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:29 am

A thread for you and I, ma chère ;)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Cassidy!!! Empty Re: Cassidy!!!

Post  starr Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:41 am

what does chere mean sorry im clueless ha :)

but the real question is, boy or girl (or both) my darling?
starr
starr
Mini Mod

http://wiltedass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 am

ma chere is french for "my dear" :)

Bradley and Cassidy are yours, remember? I made those characters just for you.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:46 am

OH YEAH I REMEMBER THEM
where did we leave off with them???
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 am

Camille just realized that she use to be crazy about Bradley. Cassidy joined her for coffee. And your mr. hotandsexi just scheduled himself a tutoring session with Cassidy later that night. ;)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:57 am

got it! I'll name mr. hotandsexy Andrew because i can't remember his name :-)

you start??
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 am

I believe that might've been his name...lol

---

"You're kidding! That can't be the same boy," Cassidy exclaimed as Bradley walked away. She watched him prepare their chocolate mocha from behind the counter. It was so strange to think that the coffee shop boy (I have an obsession with coffee shops) was Cami's middle school Prince Charming. Why hasn't she noticed by now? He had been working for her dad since forever!

"Don't fret it," she assured her friend. "You said that your boy moved at the end of eight grade. There's no way that he could magically be back for his junior year."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 am

Camille

"It has to be him! I think I'd remember the boy I was in love with for years!" Camille exclaims, biting down on her newly glossed lips and watching him behind the counter. He did look similar, same brown hair and blue eyes, but he had gotten a lot more muscular since middle school.. then again, she had turned from dorky geek to blonde beauty, so she had no room to talk about changes. "There's only one way to tell." She suddenly blurts out, turning her gaze over to Cassidy. "I have to ask him if he remembers me! If he does, it's my Bradley, and if he doesn't then I drop it and never speak about it again."

She hears the familiar sound of the latte machine finishing up, and moves her eyes to Bradley once again. Oh god, he's so perfect... "Cassidy! Cassidy he's coming over!" Camille exclaims, taking a quick look at herself in her spoon to make sure she looked good. How is it that a guy can make her this crazy?
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 am

Cassidy giggled at the expense of Camille. "You're perfect, beautiful!" she laughed.

Just as she finished her statement, Bradley walked over, carrying a mug in each hand. Why a mug? Only because mugs make coffee more real. :) A teaspoon He set it down in front of each girl with a polite smile. "I made sure to put extra whipped cream and caramel in yours," he said to Camille, "just like usual." Caramel, just like her eyes.

He caught Cassidy winking at Camille, who for some reason just completely melted at his comment. "Is there something wrong?" he asked. A questioning grin crept up on his face. "Did I do something?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 am

Camille

"You remembered!" She says happily, taking a sip of her latte and licking her lips. She is just about to send him on his way back to the counter when she sees Cassidy wink at her from across the booth, and she smiles. I guess this is it! The moment of truth! "Hey, Bradley? I have something real teensey to ask you.. Is there any chance you remember a girl named Cami Braxton back in middle school? She wore stockings with plaid skirts and turtlenecks, and had big rimmed purple glasses..?" Thinking back on it, it's kind of crazy how much she has changed in so little time. Her pigtails have turned into curls, glasses into contacts and hideous outfits into short dresses and high heels. She wouldn't be surprised if Bradley didn't remember her, nobody else did in freshman year until her name was called out in role call!
starr
starr
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:26 am

"Cami Braxton?" Bradley repeated. "Braxton?" He had jumped from school to school so many times. Bradley had attend four middle schools within those three years. There was probably a million Camis who wore turtlenecks and purple rimmed glasses that he had met. He gave a moment's thought before finally replying.

"No, I'm really sorry," he said, shaking his head.

"Bradley!" a voice called from the back. He turned around abruptly, missing Camille's fallen face. "Mugs need washing." It was the boss man holding up a dishcloth.

"If you need anything, just holler," he said, standing up straight. "I have to work."

---

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," Cassidy said as the boy walked away. She felt bad for Camille. Camille was so sure of it. "Maybe he didn't realize that you changed your name." She was so crushed, poor girl. "Hey, look at it this way. Now you have a chance to make him remember you, Cami," Cassidy smile optimistically.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum