RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Rise

2 posters

Go down

Wolves and Rise Empty Wolves and Rise

Post  RiseAbove Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Just a post :)
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Wolves and Rise Empty Re: Wolves and Rise

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 am

Will you do first post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 am

Break ups are one thing. Not being noticed is a whole different story.

Not by a girl, no.

Mark tossed his cellphone in the grass. Or what was left of the grass. The November chill had worn it away. There was no snow, but the chill was bitter enough to kill it. It was his second year at the university and he still hasn't heard anything from his parents. It was his own fault for deciding to pursue study in the art field instead of shooting straight for medical. That's what his parents wanted. That's what he didn't. The screen shut off, going into power saver mode.

He was behind, big time, too. [your character] texted him to wait here so he could get a little bit more caught up and not so behind. Just being cut off like that had killed his motivation. Mark hardly came to class anymore. All this money that he had invested into schooling had just gone to waste.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Wolves and Rise Tumblr_lp0ibe0Uuu1qb7a9vo1_500_thumb

River

RIver sighed as he class got out and quickly rushed to her locker pushing her bag inside. It was Friday and a much needded weekend was coming up, but what was she going to do? River asked herself again. Heading out side River went in search of her friend Mark, maybe he would want to do something this weekend. As the walked River pushed some of her bright red hair out of her eyes and looked around.

After a short time of looking she sighed and pulled out her phone, texting the boy she was looking for. " Hey, where are you?" River asked in the text before she stopped and sat under one of thr large trees. She was glad she wasn't a dorm kid and had a home of her own to go back to.

(( SHITTY!))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 pm

'Behind you' he returned. She turned around and was greeted by a boy with slightly wavy light brown hair that sat above his eyes. He was quite thin in build, looking more like a starving punk rock star than a star football player. A dark blue messenger bag hung from his shoulder, which matched his eyes. "Hey," he greeted, lifting a hand to wave. He abruptly turned to cough in the nook of his arm. "Sorry," Mark apologized. "Seasonal stuff."

"So how are you?" he started off, taking a seat beside her. That tree was big enough to block the draft for the two of them. The two of them were in the same boat in terms of communication issues. Mark had his parents. River had her boyfriend. "Have you been able to get a hold of him?" he asked casually, pulling out his charcoal project. They wanted to start off with traditional before they really got into digital. Said that it was a better way for kids to learn to shade. Traditional was more difficult, in terms of correcting mistakes. You couldn't just open photoshop and drag a point over or duplicate a great feature, no. If you wanted two, you drew two. That's how it goes.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Wolves and Rise Liz%2Blee

River

River looked behind her at the dark haired boy. " Hey." She said giving one of her bright smile. Her and Mark had been friends for a few years now and were rather close, he always seemed to be here for her when she needed it. A large gust of wind came almost causing River's beanie to fall off her head. " I hate wind." She said with a groan and moved her hair out of her eyes.

" I;m fine I guess? And yourself?" River sighed and preseed a button on her phone, no messages, no calls, nothing. River felt like crying, Ivan hadn't talked to her in over three days and it was really starting to get to her. " No not for three days now." Her voice sounded rather sad, but she tried to hide it she looked at the male that wa sitting next to her and gave a fake smile. " I was wondering if maybe you want to go see a movie tonight, get both our minds off everything that was going on?" River looked back at her phone when it went off, not Ivan nope it was her friend Faith. River quickly texted her back. " The habbit is out I was thinking maybe we coud see that if you would like." The red heaeed girl looked down at the paper on the boys lap. " Watcha drawin'?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:45 pm

It couldn't hurt. Why not. Let's give it a go. "That'd be cool," he replied, looking up. She asked about his artwork. "Well, it was due two weeks ago, but I didn't feel like finishing it. I have another pastel piece that they're wanting before I can start on any digital stuff." Art school sucked major balls.

"Y'know, I'd like to, but I have to get caught up first. I'm majorly behind. And I don't know. Everything I do looks like crap," Mark vented. "Sorry for pouring my negativity on you." He smudged at the line he made on the paper, softening it up. Charcoal doesn't erase very well, so he had to be careful.

"What time are you looking at?" he asked. He had the weekend to procrastinate if he really wanted to.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Wolves and Rise Tumblr_lzxcmnbmsO1rootl2o1_500

River

River frowned. " What ever you are so good." She laughed. " I can't draw worth a spiece of shit." Looked over at him again. " Well if it was due... Won't you loose points on it?" River had no clue how his teacher did the grading, she was in school for music, writing, so the teachers were very strickt. " How are we friends?" River asked with a small laugh. " He have like nothing in comman." River sighed and looked down at her phone when it went off. Og lookie here it was little Ivan. River set the phone down next to her it was a teo page text and she wasn't quite sure she wanted to read it.

" I don't know I was thinking maybe seven so we both have time to get read?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:13 pm

"Nah, I'm just turning stuff in for no credit. I'm way overdue, it's ridiculous!" he guffawed. "I don't care about letter grades, anyways. When they hire me, they won't look at my GPA. It's just 'Oh, do you have a degree in computer animation? Sure, we'll hire you!' kind of thing. Eh, you know how it goes. You're your own worst critique. Y'know, aside from the people looking at your portfolio. I'm surprised I even got into art school!"

"Sounds good, I can pick you up if you don't feel like driving," Mark offered. He heard her phone vibrate, but didn't comment. By the looks of it, it would be too touchy to ask anyways, regardless of how good of a basis they're on. Personal stuff, man.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Wolves and Rise Tumblr_lw7o8n2XPc1r5wfllo1_500

River

River looked over at Mark. " I can see how you got into Art school..." She sighed. " Stop hating on yourself." River sighed looking down at her phone when it went off again. Picking it up she opened the message and started to read. Tears ran down her cheek.

River I sure as hell hope you know we are done. I;ve moved on I can't deal with you, all you to is complain and hate on yourself. Just so you just I;ve been over at Kate's house for most of the week. ;) I hope you know what that means.

River loved Ivan, and she though Ivan loved her back, but she guessed not. She read on.

I don't even know how I fell in love with you in the first place. Your so fucking ugly you could kill some one with just one look. That hair of yours, why do you die it that color? It makes you look like your hair is of fucking fire.

River rolled her eyes and didn;t finish reading the rest of the text she turned her phone off and shoved it into her pocket. " Pick me up at 6:30 please." She said whiping tears from her eyes. She stood up and started to walk back to the building to get her backpack, and guitar.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Poor girl, he thought. "I'll see you then."

They found themselves sitting in silence through the drive there, save for the hum of the tires on the pavement. Mark glanced over once in a while when the stoplights were red.

River, River, cry me a river.

Girls and tears didn't cope too well with him. What are you suppose to do? Hug them? Girls hug girls when they're in tears. It had been a few hours and her eyes were still red. Mark leaned over, unbuckling his seat belt after he parked underneath a tall oak. "You're going to be okay?" he asked. "If not, then we don't have to go in. I can listen." A brief silence. "Or you don't to say anything."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down