RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!!

4 posters

Go down

{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Empty {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:03 pm

{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Stock-footage-horses-eating-in-the-countryside

(They live on ranches that are close together. They can meet on trails and at the stables just up the rode where you can help out other horses and riders.)

Story: You've been loving to live in the country and always begged your parents to let you move out onto the country side and to get a horse. Well now that your older you know have the chance to do so. And here you are. A city person with a country heart to them. Will you live up to it or go back city?

Rules:
Rules:- Fighting in OOC: Their will be no fighting. You get three warnings and if you don't listen you will be kicked out of the RP
-Posts: Please Atleast SIX SENTENCES! I want this to be advanced
-Anger Issues: Do not start yelling and swearing if someone asks you to do something or if someone you like dates someone else.
-Crushing: Their will be no crushing on ur own people and their will be no crushing one someone you see walk past you.
-Love: there will be no falling in love at first sight. You can fall in love after a while of dating though. This goes fr humans and the animals.
-Sad Charrie: If you human is sad or upset DON'T KILL THEM! Yes they can die from age or to much blood lose but don't kill your own person just cause no one wants to date them. There's always another year!
-Sex: This will be fade to black. Once u take off the clothes it's fade to black!
-Powers: Their will be no over powering in this RP or animals having powers!
-Drama: Drama is good but to much will make other mad and annoyed and will cause drama that can hurt a lot of people so watch what you do.
-Having fun: Have fun in this RP I don't want it to be boring

Skelly:
Name-
Nickname(s)-
Age-
Birthday-
Gender-
Family-
Quotes(?)-
Friends-
Enemies-
Boyfriend/Girlfriend-
Talents-
Flaws-
Type (Perfect guy/gal)-
Personality-
Favorite subjects/Interests-
Goals-
History-
Style-
Looks:

Humans:
•May (Me)
•Damon (Me)
•Derek (Razor)
•Michael (Razor)

Animals: (Horses/Dogs/cats/ect)
•Oreo (Horse/May)
•Winter (Fox/May)
•Denver (Horse/Damon)

My People:
Name- Maybell
Nickname(s)- I like Bells or May
Age- 18
Birthday- June 20
Gender- Female
Family- I have an older brother but that's it. My mom and dad died from a pack when out hunting one night.
Quotes(?)- 'Hehe fluffy'
Friends- I don't have many.
Enemies- None but the pack that killed my parents
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- None
Talents- I can rope a cow in under 10 seconds and I can race a horse
Flaws- I talk a lot out horses and the farm life
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- A guy who loves being outside and loves to be with animals. Also a guy who can be the country guy I love.
Personality- I'm love able and easy to get along with. I ever wanna see an animal hurt or shot unless it needs to be. I never will hurt someone I will always let them down easy so they don't feel hurt or upset.
Favorite subjects/Interests- I'm in live with horses and many other horses. I love to be outside in the woods and thoese back ride.
Goals- To become the youngest pro rider.
History- Long story short. I grew up on a farm full of animals and ofcourse horses. I would always be outside with the animals brushing and feeding them. But when I was only 17. Mostly a year ago my parents were killed and we had to sell the farm. Lucky I saved my horse from being sold so now I have her. Shes now 4 years and already ready to race in a pro race.
Style- I wear a lot of plad shirts and short shorts. I wear a black cowboy hate along with some tan boots.
Looks- {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! 4440507
Her horse Oreo: {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Paint-Horse2
Her fox Winter:
{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Animal-beautiful-eyes-fox-raposa-Favim.com-306403

Name- Damon
Nickname(s)- Damon
Age- 19
Birthday- July 5
Gender- Male
Family- Single child
Quotes(?)- "Let go!"
Friends- Some friends at the boarding ranch
Enemies- none really
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- nope
Talents- It's easy for me to train a wild horse. I know cause thats how I got Denver. He's a wild mustang
Flaws- Sometimes I get caught up with the horses I forget things.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I want a girl that can injoy being outside with the horses and love the sight of animals. Someone who can get along with them and won't get annoyed if the horse can't do something right away.
Personality- I'm mostly a nice guy and I don't try to be rude. But sometimes when I see someone hurting an animal that's when I will step up and be rude to them.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Riding and training horses mostly
Goals- To come a pro trainer of horses and riders
History- I dont really want to tell that. I don't really know you and my past shouldn't really matter.
Style- I light wearing a lot of skinny jeans with some cowboy boots. I also wear tank tops for guys and all that cause I do a lot of work outside in the sun.
Looks: {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Tumblr_metx83SUoQ1rwsdnto1_500
His horse Denver:
{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Black%20and%20White%20horse

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Empty Re: {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!!

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 pm

OPEN!!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Empty Re: {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!!

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Name- Derek Hale
Nickname(s)- Derek?
Age- 24
Birthday-September 11
Gender- Male
Family- My brother Clint [he died though]
Quotes(?)-"I was the first to bow down before you."
Friends- Michael
Enemies- Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend-Gah no
Talents- Bow/Gun/Equestrian/Barrel raceing/Boxing
Flaws-Flirting
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- Someone who is funny,fun to be around, a cutie has a very cute smile. Is very easy to make laugh.
Personality- He’s kinda a lone guy not every outgoing he likes to stay home and mind his own buisness. He has a bad attitude doesnt really care for anyone because of depression and over dramatic people bugging him. He isnt really the nicest guy in the world he also isnt the meanest in the world. He just likes to be alone and away from anoyying people. He can be a true gentleman to the one girl who deserves it.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Well
Goals-
History-
Style-He wears regular plain shirts, dark jeans and some Vans
Looks:
{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Dammmmmmnnn_zps9e56d7ce

Name- Michael Vansity
Nickname(s)- Michael
Age- 24
Birthday- December 23rd
Gender- Male
Family- My little sister Alanna [died in a car crash]
Quotes(?)-"Have Faith"
Friends-Derek
Enemies- No, dont plan to
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- No
Talents- Boxing,Good way with words, Bow also, western
Flaws- flirting
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- Someone who has faith in her, someone who is never negitive, someone who is fun and funny to be around.
Personality- Michael is a sweet intelligant guy, He never smiles and never laughs he has his way with words and alwas has faith in himself. He never backs down from a fight and keeps on going. he is there for anyone who deserves it. Hes loveing an careing.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Boxing
Goals-
History-
Style- look at picture.
Looks:
{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Michaellegion_zpsab1378fa

i know there not young looking but there cute XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Lol accepted.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Name- Willow
Nickname(s)- None
Age- 18
Birthday- December 24
Gender- Female
Family- One little sister named Alyssa
Quotes(?)- "I like pretzels."
Friends- Alyssa, Maybell
Enemies- None really.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- None (yet)
Talents- Singing, drawing, writing
Flaws- Self-harms, stubborn
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- A loner. Falls in love a lot. Waiting for the perfect guy. Loves animals.
Personality- Likes being by herself, not very open to a lot of people, falls in love easily, very sweet once you get to know her but if you mess with her she'll kick your ass. She will take up for anyone, even her enemies.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Reading, writing, art.
Goals- To become a famous author/artist
History- My parents died in a plane crash when I was 11. I survived along with Alyssa, but I was left with this long scar that runs down my back. I have a weak heart, so I can't do any activity that would make me hurt. I also have ADHD.
Style- I wear flare jeans a lot, red plaid shirts and my favorite brown leather cowboy boots.
Looks: http://www.percyjacksonmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Alexandra-Daddario-in-Damages.jpg

My horse, Midnight Strike: http://www.sporthorse-data.com/horse/10546109/381/Horse_Donner_Midnight-big.jpg

My cat, Trystan: http://khongthe.com/wallpapers/animals/adorable-cat-233220.jpg

dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Sorry! Here are my looks and pets again:

Looks- {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Alexandra-Daddario-in-Damages

Cat, Trystan- {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Adorable-cat-233220

Horse, Midnight Strike- {~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Horse_Donner_Midnight-big
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

{~Country Lovers At Heart <3~} Open!!! Empty Can I join?

Post  Horse7899 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Name- Avalon Taylor
Nickname(s)- Avalon or Ava
Age- 19
Birthday- August 7
Gender- Female
Family- Little brother Ty
Quotes(?)- "You can do it"
Friends- Kim, Danielle (Made up), Willow?
Enemies- Nobody
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Nope
Talents- Riding, Guitar, singing, Dancing
Flaws- fierce and a bit shy
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- A guy who she can trust and that is loyal. Also someone she can turn to for help but someone she can have a laugh with and someone who will love her. She is waiting for the perfect guy.
Personality- Sweet, Energetic, Athletic, Kind, Loyal, Trustworthy but she can become fierce and scary in seconds. She is an amazing friend and loads of people like her loads. She likes guys but she is waiting for the right guy. She hates bullying and mean people.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Drawing, Music, Riding, Dancing, Writing
Goals- She wants to become a dancer or singer but she would love to be an author
History- Not much ...
Style- Designer clothes but she loves just lounging about in casual clothes.
Looks: She had red really curly hair falling to just below her shoulder. She has dark blue eyes almost navy. She is tall, slim and has nice curves.

Name- Kimberly Jones
Nickname(s)- Kim
Age- 24
Birthday- September 20
Gender- Female
Family- A little sister called Mackenzie
Quotes(?)- "Don't give up"
Friends- Avalon, (The rest are made up) Emma, Nicole, Amy, Ashley.
Enemies- None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- None
Talents- Riding, Tennis, Guitar and Singing
Flaws- She flirts a bit but she is super sweet.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- she wants someone who is funny to be around and has a great personality. She is waiting for the perfect guy.
Personality- she is sweet and easy to make laugh. She is great to be around and really lights up the room.
Favorite subjects/Interests- Drawing, Painting, Riding.
Goals- She wants to become a musician or an artist.
History- Not much interesting.
Style- Just casual jeans, a top and converse or vans
Looks: Brown hair that falls to her mid arm in curls. Deep Brown eyes with gold flecks. She is tall standing at 5'11. She is slim and she has pretty curves.

Horse7899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down