RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire and me

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vampire and me - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire and me

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Kellin watched as she kicked the stand down and then got off the bike, sliding her helmet off. "Oh well thats good then. Got it covered" he winked and chuckled. That chuckle stopped as her lips pressed on his own, he reacted alittle quick and managed to press his lips agaisnt hers in return before she pulled away "Alright then." he went into the woods and shifted into a wolf, running to his home, full speed of course, taking the paths he had always taken. His house was just epic. He loved it but didnt know what to buy for most of the house.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:01 pm

May
As I rode to his house I had to stop at a stop light just a block from his house. I looked over as I saw the wolf form running though the woods and laughed alittle. I then started to drive again and pulled Up to his house an kicked down the kick stand. I pulled off my helmet and looked at the house. It smelt strong as hell of wolf. It took some time to get use to it and all. As cars of guys drive by many beeped their horns and whistled but I kinda just ignored it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

His house :3

http://hannahbarudin.com/_/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IMG_1822.jpg
Kellin made it to the light, he then looked back at her and nodded towards the hill with the house and he ran up there and to the house, she had found his second house. he only used it for hanging around with his pack. He shifted back and pulled the key from his pocket, unlocking the door and opening it "You found my second house." he chuckled. He had...hard working parents as lawers so he could own 2 houses "That house down there I use for the hangout with the pack."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:13 pm

May
I rolled my eyes alittle. People who were rich like this we're normally annoying after some time. I rode up to the first house and parked and hopped off. I out my helmet on the bikes handle bars and went up to the house. "Figures why it smelt like shit." I say and ruffle my hair alittle. It was sticking from wearing the helmet. I unzipped the jumpsuit and set it on my hip like before.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Kellin chuckled and nodded "yeah, here it pretty much smells like human and me. Thats about it, so im sure you would be fine here." he took off his shoes and put them in the closet next to the door.He looked at May and he got down on one knee "shoes ma'am?" he smiled and helpped them off her "mom doesnt like the carpet to get dirty. Since its pure white. We can only be in our socks or bare feet." he slid her shoes into the closet nicely and got a hanger for her top sweater.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 pm

May
"I can't really take the jumpsuit off." I say as I just walk passed him and kept my jump suit top on my hips. I looked around and raised an eyebrow looking around. It didn't look anything like a wolf home. It was clean and to white for my taste. My house wasn't even like this and I didn't like having to trample over things to get somewhere in my house. It felt weird not having my black knee high boots on but I was fine with it. The scent of humans had my eyes change alittle since I was trying to tell how long it had been since they were here. It's been a day or so so it shouldn't be that bad.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 pm

"Oh alright" Kellin put the hanger back and closed the door. He closed the front door and locked it "the only thing thats white is the livingroom and slightly the kitchenm everything else is normal and not so white looking." He walked to the kitchen and down to the basement, leading her "Down here is where we keep the blood supply if we have a vampire friend over." he opened the freezer thing and looked back at her "Feel free to take a bag or so when you're here. I wouldnt mind if you did so."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:49 pm

May
I looked down at the blood bags and almost gaged at the spell of one that was open and was frozen over. "I think you gave one that's open and it spells like shit." I say and cover my mouth and nose and backed up alittle. "How many vampires have you even had over?" I asked under my hand cause I didn't need to through up. If his parents did come over and start shit they will wish they didn't and I'm not kidding.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Kellin pulled it out and shook his head, he looked at May "We dont have much vampires here, just 2 that are my friends plus you. But my friemds harly hang with me now, so..yup." he tossed the one that was bad, out. "I believe that one was opened when we got it, no idea why." he looked for any other bad ones in the fridge and found none. All good "we just got a few dozen today. so, here" he took one out and handed it to her. "its not bad, I promise."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:06 pm

May
I normally just drank right out of the vein but I guess I could drink out of the bag. Even though if I drank to much I would have to cut myself and drain out some of the blood. I took the bag and so that I didn't attack the hell out of it I used the tube that was on it and drank out of that. The blood tastes alittle weird but it still tasted like human blood even though I was use to it being warm. "You can go take your shower now. I'll be outside. I don't think I should be around when your taking a shower...."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Kellin shook his head "no, its okay, its not like im a girl who would smack you for seeing me naked.' he chuckled "you can watch tv, make yourself at home" he then added "oh, you can heat the blood up in the microwave." he said before he went upstiars and then to the other set of stairs and up to his room, taking his shirt off and picking out a pair of pants and such (no sirt) and he went to the bathroom, closing the door behind him and jumping into the shower.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

May
I watched as he walked up the stairs. Once I heads him up in the shower I walked up the stairs and walked out on the porch. The smell of a wet werewolf would always make me gag and I didn't need to do that around here. I says own on the siding of the house on the porch. I looked around and down the hill to the other house. I growled alittle seeing a few wolf eyes in the woods infront of the rode and I rolled my eyes alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:23 pm

...he only smells like wet dog when he is in his wolf form XDD

Kellin soon finished after a while, coming out with a towl around his waist and used a small towl to dry his hair up. He brushed it and then put on anything that was from the feet, up to the waist. He smelt.. not like wet dog. Kellin walked downstairs and followed Mays scent. He went outside and to the side of the house "Hey, did I take too long?" he asked nicely and glared at the wolves again "Dont any of you, dare." he narrowed his eyes, hating how the pack was up her butt all the time.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:44 pm

No they smell like wet dog in human form too.

May
I looked up at him and shook my head. "No. I just wanted to sit outside. It's nice out and I don't really wanna start searching though your liquor and all that." I say and played with the empty blood bag around on my hand. I looked over at the pack and stood up seeing a larger wolf walk out of the woods. I knew who it was. He was bigger then all the other wolves looking at me and I crossed my arms. "Well look who decided to follow me from Denver." I say as I watch Tyler switch human. I rolled my eyes alittle and looked at Kellen. "That's Tyler. My step brother. He has vampire in him alittle cause I bit him but it only made him live longer."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Kellin chuckled and ruffled his hair before spotting the wolf come out. A step brother, hm? "Ah, I see. I'm Kellin." he held out his hand to shake "what about you?" he was gonna try to be polite to the step brother "So thats why you were 'stalking' us? Because I was with your step sister?" he asked kindly, again.

oh butt.. WBs dont start!

How do you know that? O.o XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Movies

Tyler
I walked up and shook his hand almost crushing it with a smirk. "I'm Tyler. Alpha of many packs. Till I bail trying to follow this little girl." I say an looked at May. "I mostly stalk because I knew not any vampires were in this area all were full of werewolfs and I don't need to take chances with neither turned wolves." I say and pull my hand away. "By the way I bit a few of your pack buddies."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Kellin shook his hand strongly before letting go and crossing his arms over his chest "Why did you even bite my pack buddies? They were already bitten once. Not needed to be bitten again." he wouldnt mess with Tyler. His eyes even said it. Kellin held the ywan and looked at the other wolves that still happened to be hidden "This place needs a pack to survive. im pretty sure only 2 alphas per town?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Tyler
"It's not hard to tell when their planning on attacking." I said and looked at May who was getting ready to stop me from a fight. "Plus I'm sure I'm larger then the other alpha. Mostly cause I ran into him as I was walking though the pack grounds." I say and looked at Kellen. "Plus I won't be here for long. I follow May and she says in places for about a month or two then leaves. Its been that way for that last 200 years."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Kellin nodded "Alright then. Well.. you can come in if you want" he had the door shut of the bathroom and the window open so the smell drained out of the bathroom window "Maybe you should stay here, I mean, its pretty lonely in this town after a while." he shrugged "being here for a few years and being a wolf would get boring." he streched and leaned on the wall "it would be nice to have a new pack here"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Tyler
I shrugged and looked around. "There's not much in this town and in towns like this it gets boring which means you did everything and now you just repeat yourself. It's why May over here leaves. One small towns have words spread like after a vampire feeds. It gets around. And May got hunted for about three months till they finally gave up or something."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:18 pm

"Well lets hope they gave up, if not, then we'll protect her. Got plenty of men here to protect a few vampires. They need to be reproduced though, cause the vampire race is being wiped away. The most we can do is gather the last 3 here and see what we can do to help them. all I have heard is that they're all girls. May is one of them. The others are in the town." he looked streight dead into Tylers eyes "are you in? Or are you out?" he was going to do this for May.. He didnt want to lose her or see her alone.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Tyler
I looked at may then to the guy. "Fine I'm in. And there's more hen likely a male somewhere in this area. There had to be. There's no way a town with three female vampires would have no male or something. I would count myself but I'm not really a vampire. I just live like a vampire. Never dieing at all." I say and cross my arms. "Just beware. If you don't see May for like a week she's mostly gone. I found out the hard way." I say glaring at her alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Kellin nodded "Well, we'll worry about that later. Right now, we can look for thoes other 2 vampires. Or we stay here and wait till tonight or tommrow." he got off the wall and walked inside with them "Cant have your sister being the only vampire left." he looked back at them "As for vampire males, I doubt there are any around here. I only met 3 females, thats it. Havent senced a male since a few months ago. Hes long dead I bet." he shook his head "either thoes females mate with humans or us wolves. No matter if its half or full. Better then nothing."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Tyler
I walked in and kicked off my showes and smirked alittle. I had an idea and I wanted to see how it would turn out. "May has a kid. And it's a full on vampire." I say and looked at him and watched how his face would be. "So hat makes me an uncle in a way." I say with a smirk and shrug alittle holding back a laugh. I wanted to we how this kid would react to what I just said.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

KEllin looked at Tyler and chuckled "Well thats a good thing. More kids the better. Of course.. vampire full." it didnt bug him, the baby thing with girls was just insane, but he knew may wouldnt sleep with anyone like a slut would. May knew better. But who knows. Could be wrong. "ok, catch today? Tommrow? or Tonight?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next