RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Cleaning and Warning in Advance. Also, need some help deciding something.

5 posters

Go down

Christmas Cleaning and Warning in Advance. Also, need some help deciding something. Empty Christmas Cleaning and Warning in Advance. Also, need some help deciding something.

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:06 pm

I'll be doing some holiday cleaning later today! So this is a warning in advance that your role play might be moved to a different section, and/or put in the archive.

If it gets put in the archive DO NOT PANIC, haha. We can always take it out and it will come back just like it was before. We have to move things to the Archive because it gets cramped with role plays that haven't had posts in months. If you have a certain role play that you don't want to be moved into the Archive, and it has not had any replies in a while, leave a link below.

Also, I was thinking of making this theme more Christmas time. But I don't want to offend anyone by making it a Christmas theme, I know we have members here that don't celebrate Christmas. So what do you guys think?

Last edited by administrator bailey. on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cleaning and Warning in Advance. Also, need some help deciding something. Empty Re: Christmas Cleaning and Warning in Advance. Also, need some help deciding something.

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t1498-kill-or-be-killed - its slow but still going lolz

I know this is Guards but it must stay alive! XD https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t1408-the-land-of-celestia

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t1352p75-me-and-puppy-3#166633 -Im just going through these so yaaa.. XD i think this is about it :p
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cleaning and Warning in Advance. Also, need some help deciding something. Empty Re: Christmas Cleaning and Warning in Advance. Also, need some help deciding something.

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Also, I was thinking of making this play more Christmas time. But I don't want to offend anyone by making it a Christmas theme, I know we have members here that don't celebrate Christmas. So what do you guys think?

You mean RolePlay? or just play? XD

I think maybe a temp christmas theme would be good. In my opinion.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:42 pm

You mean RolePlay? or just play? XD

I think maybe a temp christmas theme would be good. In my opinion.

I meant the theme of the website. I was thinking of making it a bit Christmas-y. But I haven't decided.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 pm

oohh.. but it kinda gets annoying to adjust to a theme sometimes.

Well.. it is kinda christmasy with the blue patterns in it with the white text boxes. Maybe the banner?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Maybe we should look for a winter theme or a theme with at least Christmas and Hanukkah.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:28 pm

I think the christmas theme would be wonderful! (: i love christmas it would make it complete gorgeous on the site!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Maybe we could find some sort of banner that has Hannukah, New Year, and Christmas stuff all together! I'm not sure what other holidays there are at this time of year...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down