RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning|| loseing every last breath.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Drowning|| loseing every last breath.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Drowning loseing every last breath.
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. 2dc75op

Plot,

It's 2012, Teenagers getting more mature and outgoing its also the year of depression and outbreak. The year of risk and death, but a year ago in 11th grade someone had a party for New Year's. During when everyone got hyper and sorta drunk people picked on a teenager named Adam Icez who got pushed into a Pool but couldnt swim. He was diffrent from other people. He suffered for air and slowly started to lose his last breath and drowned. After the party no one remember anything people asked were has Adam been? or i havent seen him in my classes. Intill the anoucement came on and told Adam Icez had died. People felt horrible and the person who pushed him in got Exspelled and kicked out of the State and has been charged for penalty. But its 12th grade now final year of Highschool A Boy named Cruise Solstice is a new student who came and is diffrent from others. Shy and not outgoing at all has hatred thoughts, he's a hiddin person. People try to get him out of the shy stage. Which doesnt work, We live in california and go to Santa Fe HighSchool. Will you lose the thoughts of the 11th grade death?

Rules, [better fallow em']

1. This is a Literate roleplay, I'm going to require two well-written paragraphs. This means correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, use of figurative language, and using different types of sentences. Your paragraphs need to include details on the physical environment, the situation, and how your character(s) feel. Fall behind on this standard, and I will give you a warning. Three warnings and then I will have your character removed from the RolePlay.

2. Fighting,in occ will not be Talerated in this Rp, i don't want threating or curseing in this rp can you understand that? Perfect also being rude or preppy or sassy or just being a bitch [cough] is not being Talerated. I hate people like this bothers be. NOW if you can't understand this maybe your not right for this roleplay.

3. Realistic, Ah one of my favorites yes i want you to be 100% realistic i dont want just 'walks in woods and hears crows caw' i want you to be realistic turn that sentence into something like this. 'I steped on the leaves of the woods grounds as i heard the leaves crunch and breaking into half. I slowly heard the crows caw into the air as the flapped there wings and flew off.' <--thats realistic in my term.

4. Instalove, Yes! No instalove i hate it with a passion. I dont want you looking at someone and instint fall in love with them i want you to get the ko the person. Like if you looked at someone would u be a stranger to them and say "hey i love you." <--bull-shit. as before keep it Realistic no Instalove before i Instahate.

5. Anger, Hmm yes don't be angery if someone you like doesnt like you back and likes someone else. Controll your anger people i don't want people over reacting and saying "MY PERSON LOVED HIM!" call your anger keep it down before you get kicked out. Stuff happends and sometimes for a reason.

6. Plot, fallow the plot dont wonder off into your own story line. My roleplay my Plot fallow it. if you dont like my plot go to another roleplay and dont come back intill you intend to go along with my plot.

7.Have fun, Yes i want everyone to enjoy there time in my roleplay. I want everyone to be happy for sure!

Form. [use it.]

Basic Information:

Name:
Nickname:

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids:
Personality:
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
Birthmarks:
Looks:
Other:

My people:

Basic Information:

Name: Cruise Icez
Nickname:Cruise

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids:

Personality: Cruise is a wise guy intelligant guy he might not be the most nicest or outgoingest. But he's reall wise he's that guy in school who does all his work gets 100's or A+'s but doesnt talk. More and more to come.
History:

On the Outside:

Tattoo's: Drowning right on his wrist
Birthmarks:
Looks:
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. 2gviglc
Other:

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Re: Drowning|| loseing every last breath.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Joining love.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Re: Drowning|| loseing every last breath.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:41 pm

:) ok thanks.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 am

Name-
Devon

Nickname-
Dev

Age-
Seventee

Gender-
Male

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation-
Bisexual

Crush-

Bf/Gf-

Kids-

Personality-
Devon has always been a very quiet person, untin people get to know him. But if it ever come to it he can be a big loud mouth, and a bad one at that. He's friends say that he has a snake tonguemeaning that when he gets mad his S's and drawn out and he cusses like crazy.

History-
As a kid Devon was unloved and in a way mistreated his clothes were always old and tattered and he never got enough sleep. Devon’s parents were both drunks and were never really around when Devon was in middle school and High school so he rebelled a lot, drinking, smoking, and sleeping around. After Devon left him and his brother home alone for almost a week, Devon called the police and the two young boys were put into fosrter care. Devon and his brother were adopted a few year ago and are now living in a house with their adoptive mother, father, brother, and baby sister.

On the Outside:

Tattoo's-
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_m7d6g7HAqW1rby6vco1_250
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Raven-healed
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Best-Tribal-Pitbull-Tattoo-Designs-Picture

Birthmarks-

Looks-
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_l8cadypwzh1qcfb6m

Pets-
Boomer
Bulldog

River
Wolf Hybrid

Loona
1 month
Mane Coon

Other-

Basic Information:

Name-
Lexi

Nickname-

Age-
Eightteen

Gender-
Female

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation-
Straight

Crush-

Bf/Gf-

Kids-

Personality-
Lexi is a very quiet person, she has never really been outgoing, even as a young child she would rathersit out and read then play with the other kids. Her parent's didn't understand most five-year-olds love to talk and play, but Lexi never did. Once she get older she was always that girl in the back of the room, paying very close attention to the teacher. Although she would often get lost in her own thoughts and not listen, but despite that she always got straight A's.

When Lexi was little her mother would often hear the young girl talking to people in her room, not like most little kids. She would truely talk to some one answer odd question's that little kids didn't understand. Lexi's dog Rocko never left the childs side when she was young, and even tried to follow her to school. When Lexi turned fourteen the og passed away, and she has just never been the same. She in a way got quieter like a peice of her had been taken away.

History-

On the Outside:

Tattoo's-
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Img82510_mastiff
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. 5482846072_3ba792c23a_z
A tattoo of Rocko on each arm.
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Cerberus_tattoo_by_primitive_art
Cerberus on leg
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Bear-paw-tattoo-behind-ear
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Ear-skull-tattoo-Favim.com-434684

Birthmarks-

Looks-
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_m768klE8cf1r28isyo1_500

Other:

Basic Information:

Name-
Zane

Nickname-
Little Zee

Age-
Fifteen

Gender-
Male

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation-
Bisexual

Crush-

Bf/Gf-

Kids-

Personality-( Latter)

History-

On the Outside:

Tattoo's-
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. German%20Shepherd%20Dog
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Angel-tattoos4
[img]http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/120/5088c442433c427281ccf882992fcb21/l.jpg[/imh]
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tiger_Attack_Tattoo

Birthmarks-

Looks-
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Leo_howard
Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Leo-and-billy-gif

Other-

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 am

Accepted.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:16 am

First Post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:42 am

Cruise, i walked over to my locker i twist my lock and i poped it open and opened my locker. I looked up on the top of the locker and grabed my Math book and notebook and Planner. I shut my locker and walked toward my math class turning the corner walking toward the class. I slamed into a guy he pushed my telling me im stupid and stuff my fliped my hair and continued to walk off. I finally got the class and sat down in the back right last dest at the end away from people. I sat down and put my hoodie over my head and layed my head down. I hated people who made fun of me for my mistakes and wrong turns. I had a sad feeling go through my body or something we called Depression.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Devon

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_m8es7oeoPl1rdqk6do2_250

Devon yawned as he rolled out of his bed, the sun was peaking through his black curtins, but the black walls of the room, made it seem so dark in the large room. Yawning again the dark haired male pulled a shirt over his body and slipping pants over his legs. Head into the bathroom Devon brushed out his hair and brushed his teeth, heading down the white steps. Devon found himself in the kitched where his siblings, mother, and father were eating. " Good morning." The man at the table said. " You woke up a tad late today." The light haired male said pushing his glasses up on his nose, and taking a sip of the coffee in his hand.

" I didn't hear my alarm."

" Well you still have an hour before school starts so your okay." The man gave a smile and went back to reading his paper. Devon walked over to the room where they kept the animals. A large tank that held his fathers many lizards and frogs. Devon's dogs barked loudly from their spots in their cages. The dark haired male filled their bowl and petted them all for quite a long time. Devon walked over the the cat tree and petted his large brown cat, kissing her lightly on the head.
" Goodbye guys." Devon left the room and got food for himself. Before he lead brother out to the car and they headed off to school. Devon's little brother was a freshman and so far he had hated it. Devon just told him to lay low and let the older kids be. Pulling into the parking lot the two boys got out and they got odd looks from people like always. Devon's adoptive family was ritch, so he had a very nice clothes, cars, and their house was huge, but uplike most ritch kids Devon was nice to others, because in his life before, he had never even dreamed of a life like that.

The younger boy took off with somefriends and Devon headed into the school. Grabbing his backpack from his locker. Looking up at the time he saw that the bell would be ringing in a few minuets, Devon headed into his class room and sat at one of the back desks.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Lexi

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_m7u6qzVALO1qeitqh

Lexi stepped out of the shower and dried herself before she got dressed in a bright red shirt and black pants. She stood in the bathroom dying her hair for what seemked like hours, it took her for ever to do this because her hair was she thunk. By the time she was done, it was just about time to leave. She brushed her teeth and put on some light make up before she ran out of the room, fed her dog and cat, then ran down the stairs to feed herself. She grabbed an apple and an orange. Darting out the door she jumped into her red truck and flew down the road, she had never been late before, and she didn't plan on it happening today. Eating has she drove Lexi finished both her apple and the orange before she got to the schoo. She pulled in right has the bell rang and grabbed her bag.

Rushing quickly to class Lexi sat down in her seat and pulled out her math note book, awaiting the teacher to begin.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Cruise, he sat in the seat seeing people rush in and find a seat before they got tardy it's math which i was the most best at. The bell rang as people started to talk as the teacher tried to get everyones attention i was the one who accutally listened. Everyone finally stoped talking as they still didn't bother to pay attention. I rolled my eyes an looked at the teacher who yelled out 'let me take attendance.' i nodded and sat down as she got to the class website and the class period she started yelling out names and waited for them to say here. as she passed people through the list she got to my name 'CRUISE!' i froze and slightly said "Here..." She looked at me and nodded and continued with the names.

Class begun to start as she wright down problems on the board as i grabed a paper tareing it out of my notebook and grabed a pencil and pressed the top haveing the led slide out alittle. As i begun to wright down the problem i sorted it out and took me about 4-5 minutes to figure the problems out. I finally got done and walked up to her setting the paper down on the table. and turned around and walked back. i sat there for a few moments seeing people trying to do it. Doing it wrong and such. I sorta laughed and saw one person flip me off. I looked down and ignored.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Lexi Suns

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_lzhcsvlJzB1qki1mgo1_r2_250

Lexi sighed as she listened to the people in the room, there was no point in their conversations. Rolling her eyes she just wished she could block everything out. And then the teacher spoke and they went on talking. That always pissed her off it was so rude to talk over someone who was trying to make your like better. The teacher took roll and close to the end of the list her name was called. " Lexi Suns!" Lexi let out a very quiet.

" Here." And the teacher went on. Ass she did so Lexi took out her note book and placed a page on her desk. The tall woman went to the fron of the room and started writing of the board. exi quikly got down with the problems. She was the secon person after a boy by the name of Cruise. Like Lexi the boy was very quiet and from what she knew was very smart, finishing his work in a flash.

The dark haired girl then took ou her book and began to read, waiting for the slower people to finish their work. It took ages for the last person to finish his paper, but the teacher just sat silent at her desk. Lexi sighed and looked around the room, there were a few posters around the room, just stupid ones like in every class room, on the wall behind the teacher hung a picture of a boy and a dog, she guess it was her son, but Lexi had no clue. Glancing at the clock Lexi saw that they had around a half hour left. Sighing again Lexi leaned back in her chair and looked to the front of the class. People started to talk again, about careless and stupid things. Lexi heard a girl giggle loudly and looked over her face was red with laughter and the boy next to her was chuckling softly. Lexi again rolled her eyes look forward again getting lost in her never ending thoughts.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Cruise, he noticed there was another smart person in the class. she was quiet just like me i looked up and saw her and knew her name was Lexi sence everyone talked about her and me and stuff. Because being a new student your name alwas gets spread around the school. Being related to Adam Icez wasnt a fun thing people alwas talked about him I opened my math book to page 140 and looked at the problems grabing my pencil and notebook paper i slide my finger down the page looking for the 10 problems we were post to do for homework. this was tonights homeowork i alwas like to do it in class so i dont have to do it at home. me and my mom were the ones who cooked and cleaned in the house so i guess i rather do my homework at school during free time. I sorted out the problem and such and figured it out. I still had like 8-7 questions left i was a smart guy so i did my questions fast in a heart beat. I heard the cool preppy kids so stupid taping pencil trying to be so cool and do beats. I rolled my eyes trying to consentrate.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Basic Information:

Name:Sophie
Nickname: Sohpie

In The Inside:

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Crush: No
Bf/Gf: No
Kids: No
Personality: I'm a sweet girl when you get to know me. I'm outgoing with things and Im never really shy unless I'm around weird people. Once you know me well you can be your best friend taut can help you do anything or help you though anything.
History: When I was alittle girl I was moving around a lot. I finally stayed in a spot and started middle school. I was glad cause I finally was able to live an start making friends. Now that I'm here Iv made friends and Iv started being able to understand things more clearing since I'm not moving and getting confused.

On the Outside:

Tattoo's: Kissing lips on my hip
Birthmarks: No
Looks: Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_m5xfczRsVb1rz4an0o1_500
Other:
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Lexi

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_mcavf4um2u1rdvwrro7_250

A loud noise from the back of the room broke Lexi from her thoughts and she looked round. The dark haired female looked up at the clock and saw that there was still close to twenty minuets, so Lexi got out her text book and worked throuh her home work. Finighing it within a few minuets Lexi remembered her sister needed to be taken to the docter at nine, and her mother was at work. SHe looked at the clock it was 8:45, Lexi stood and walked to the front of the room.

She spoke queitly to the woman at her desk and then walked back to her desk. As she cleaned up her stuff and headed for to door. a boy three seats infront of her tripped her causing her to drop her bag and drop her stuff. " Ass hole." She said quietly and started to pick her stuff up.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Accepted

Cruise, He saw Lexi go to the teacher i raised a eyebrow seeing her clean off her desk grabing her stuff and left. I Took of my hoddy and fliped my hair. and saw a girl look at me and start talking shit to me. I had a frown and fliped her off "Why dont you go mess with your gay ass friends." i whispered to her with a mad tone. I got up and grabed my stuff and walked up to the teacher and asked her nicely if i could go to the bathroom. She nodded as i left the class i walked to my locker and did my combo and poped it open i slide the lock into my pocket and put my math book in there and my notebook.

I grabed my science book and notebook i grabed my the lock out of my pocket and closed my locker and poked the lock in the hole and locked it shut. I walked off as the bell rang i went to the bathroom as i entered the bathroom 5 friends were in there talking shit about me. I turned and walked out as one quickly grabed my arm and swung me toward him and back into the bathroom. One buffer guy started trash talking me as i kept backing up into the bathroom stall wall. I had a frown as i took a big breath and let it out. knowing i was going to get hurt as the 5 boys went all around me.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_mdw6k4zrUH1risa1ro1_500
As I head out of my first class I head to my locker. I was so tired for staying up till 1 in the morning writing new songs. I sighed and ruffled my hair and head to my locker. I put in my combo but got it wrong and whole my head. It was hard to see the numbers but I finally got it after like 5 try's. I put my books away and pulled out my science book and a few notebooks and folders. I also took my song book so I could work on my latest song more.

I closed my locker and yawned and stumbled to my next class. I took less time since I didn't want to be the first one in class. I say in the middle alone so I would look kinda stupid. But it was easy to fall asleep sometimes when we only do book work. My phone was in my pocket and went off and school hated it soni QuickRing stopped by the lockers by the bathrooms and pulled out my phone and turned off the volume then turned it off. I sighed and stool my head and sat on the floor and closed my eyes alittle till the bell for first class ended.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Empty Devon

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. 0

Devon chuckled as he walked out of his classroom talking to his friend. The two boys walked into the bathroom just in time to see a large group of guy around another. " Wha the fuck are you doing?" Devon asked and two of the males turned. Devon could hold his own in a fight if it came to that. Two of the boys were rather small and would be easy to take them out.

Devon then met the eyes of the smallest, and his eyes went ice cold. " Zane! Get your ass out of here right fucking now!" The dark haired male yelled kicking his younger brother in the butt as he ran out the door. He looked back at the rest of the people awaiting them to charge in, or the other male, or both.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:56 am

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. 1z5kehf

Cruise, he saw a guy barge in, i didnt know him my head was down as i had a opening to run out off to get out of the bathroom. I put my hoodie over my head and walked out of the bathroom my hands in a fist i just slowly walked to my science class with my head down. I frowned

I got to my science class and sat down noticeing i sat infront of a girl i didnt know her name. I put my head down and grabed a container full of green liquid for our exsperiment today, I slide it to her as i grabed the blue liquid. i looked at her "Don't spill it." I said with aa serious tone, i had my wrist aching in pain and so did my neck. i just wanted to die at that moment.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Successful-celebs-19
As the bell rang I got up and stumbled to my next class which was science. I was the second one in but the first was the class need so it didn't really bother me. He was always in early so he could get going on notes an all that. I went to my seat and opened up my book to the page we were on. I placed everything where it should be and waited for the rest of the class to come in.

As the class filled in a guy sat behind me. He looked like the new kid that came to the school. I turned and nodded "Don't worry I won't." I say with a slight smile and looked at it. He looked as if he was in pain. "Hey you alright?" I asked and raised an eyebrow and set the liquid on the table so I wouldn't knock it over or anything. I didn't want it spilling on me and my song book.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_m8cdunZkEu1ropafe

After Devon got Zane out of the bathroom the male that had been cornered slipped away. Devon quietly mubbled something and him and the other male he was with left the room. The dark haired male split from the side of the other male he was with and went to his locker, he pulled out his science book and head to the class room, the only seat was in the back and the other was empty. Devon didn't really care, it was better off that way right? That way he didn't end up getting mad at some one.

Devon took out the to small bottles of what he would need, and sat at the table awaiting the bell to ring and the teacher to speak.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. 33cavs8

Cruise. I looked at here after setting the liquid down on the table i slide it to the side so i can lay on my hands on the table. I looked at her "Yeah im fine." I slide my hoodie off my head and fliped my hair. Being related to Adam Icez's was horrible people teased on me because they know i cant swim either. Knowing i would drown...i didnt want that to happen so thats why my parents got a house with no pool.

I also didn't like water at all either i looked at the blonde haired girl i let out my hand. "Im Cruise Icez..." I waited to know her name.

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Fan-Arts-taylor-momsen-18299814-500-281
I watched him and gave him a warm smile. I wasn't rude like some people in this school. I'm out going and caring to the ones who deserve it. I knew he was related to Adam but I didn't mind. Some people can't swim. I remember it took me some time before I could even go somewhere where their was other people but I got over it and now I love talking to people.

As he put his hand out I shook it and smiled. "Im Maybell but everyone calls me May or Bell. I go by either one." I say with a small laugh. "How long have you been here? I haven't really noticed you probably because I was writing in my song book in every class." I say with a smirk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Cruise, He smiled slighty but it asnt noticeable "Beautiful Name." he wanted to be nice he didnt want her to be mean or rude to him so he just said it nicely. "I'v lived here for only 2 months.. my parents though i should live a better life...thats bullshit...." He said a rude tone slightly not to her.

The teacher told us to start out Lab, so i stood up and reach over the tube with the bubbleing acid inside. I pour the Blue in first and watched the Acid make a Cimical reaction to the Blue liquid. I looked at her and backed up "Pour the Green." He said with a straight face. this was his natural self. he wasnt nice of a guy sence being made fun of.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. Tumblr_m1q5mn4ysd1rq8n2bo1_500
"And I just noticed you. That's kinda weird. I must have been really focused on something else." I say and looked at him. "You don't like here here do you?" I asked and looked at the book then took the green and poured it in. I back up and jumped back alittle. It started to spill out alittle so I quickly moved my books so they wouldn't get wet.

I hate it when people or things touched my books. I mostly cared about my song book and notebooks. I write things in their that isn't really on my soft side. I write heavy music and soft music. It mostly depends in how I felt about something. I'm working on a strong up beat song right now. It's just hard getting the middle of the song right. should I go soft or heavy? It was hard to pick.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Cruise, He watched the green water pour he quickly got paper towls and wipped the green liquid of the side of the tube and table. The green didnt do much of a cimical reaction. "No i hate it here.... people make fun of me..." He wright down a conclusion about what did the to liquid do with the acid.

He wroght his name on the right top corner of his paper, period and date. He slide it over ot her "wright that down.." He said walking over to the sink and wipping off the green liquid which was burning through his skin. he rinsid it off with cold water it burned out. it didnt hurt anymore. I walked back over as my wrist started to bleed but i didnt care.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum