RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:13 am

Brock

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 3 Tumblr_m6gpmyDveb1qkjknuo1_500

Brock Shook the girls hand and gave a smile. Looking over at liam waiting or him to reply. Brock was sure he knew the answer they were going the same place this girl was.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

Alan

Liam chuckled softly "its Master Alan." he looked at Master Marshals then back at Ailac "I am guessing you both never met in person." he said before taking her one hand and lifting it to his lips, kissing the skin softly and letting her hand down once more "In the next fights I would love to see thoes wonderful moves you used, once more. It screams your name and calls victory"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 am

Calia scrunched up her nose. "Met we have not. First impressions i care not for. I dont want to falsify who i am." she arched an eyebrow. Her eyes followed Master Alan's lips as he took her hand. She licked her lips and slid her hand away when he was done. She glanced up to the other master standing next to him. She watched his movements and huffed. Calia shoved her hands back in her pockets as she moved forwards. "my moves are not my name. My moves are mearly the little bit of evil i will let out. Theyre not me. Victory, no. They scream fear. I dont want to die you see? I can die. You," she paused and stopped walking. She looked up to the two directly in their eyes, "cant die." she contined walking. "im teaching myself to fight with passion. My tactics and moves will never be "me"" she said putting air quotes are "me". She smiled and chuckled.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

Liam shook his head as his face hardend "you know what happens to girls who are fresh with their mouths or disrespect us, right?" he lifted his hand and cut her lower lip with his nail "Dont be fresh that way Miss Ailac. Dont want anything to happen to your fragile body. Just as us vampires can crush the body." he stood up stright and looked at Master Marshals.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am

Calia closed her her eyes turned her head. A drop of blood dripped to the ground. She licked her lips. "You should know, not to be fresh, that my social life if low and i dont talk to many people. Im sorry to seem that way, but i was trying to discribe the way my fighting tactics are." her eyes softened as she licked the cut on her lip again. She watched the two taking in their everymood. She could tell by the slight movements around their noses that they smelled the blood. "Im quite sorry." she looked to the ground as a nother drop fell.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 am

Brock

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 3 1225271_o

Brock watched as Liam put the girl into her play and smile at the smell of her fresh blood, but again he didn’t speak nor move. After a short time Brock leaned over and whispered in Liam’s ear. “ I’m gonna leave this one to you.” And with that he was gone. Brock walked down one of the never-ending halls. He bumped into a girl and looked her over. “ Hello there.” Brock said in a light voice. His eyes met those of the girl in front of him. “ Master Marshels.” Brock said in a introduction to the female. Without another word Brock licked his fangs and kissed the girls hand. “ And you are?”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am

Liam slightly sofened his face "And now you know not to be fresh. Being fresh to another vampire could get you killed. And I wouldnt like to see my favorite girl to be killed before the fights." he cupped her chin and brought it up, looking in her eyes "you'll heal up fast. This cut will be gone by tommrow." he smiled slightly and let her chin go. "Okay, Master Marshals."

Emma told her roomie she will be going into the dining hall in the other building till she bumped into a man that was taller then she was. "Sorry." she said, looking up at the man. He wasnt human thats for sure, "Emma Dean." she heard tht she must be respectful to these vampires. If not, something would happen. "Master Marshals, I have seen that I have you for independent training in extra training. Why would I need it..?"

((forget i mentioned her class times))
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:08 am

"I do know you realize i dont mean it. Being fresh that is." A slight smile appeared on her face. "i am truely sorry. Please, join me for food." she gave a giulty smile and stood up straight. Her gloved hand outstreatched to the vampire. Her eyes were dull, yet twinkled in the light. She took a deep breath and tilted her weight from one side to the other until it was comfortable in the black combat boots.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am

Brock

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 3 1760031-zakbagans19_super

Brock chuckled at the young woman when she asked why she needed his class. “ I’m the teacher that keeps you alive in this place love, well at least I try to keep you alive..” Brock said giving the girl a chuckle. “ Are you headed down to ear?” Brock asked giving the girl a smile. “ if so I would love to join you.” Brock stood waiting for an answer from the girl.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am

I just realized you used Prince Caspian xD
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 am

Liam sighed mentally "I wouldnt need to eat, but I will love to sit with you. But it would be best not to eat in the hall with you. The other beautiful woman will get jelous of you and want to kill you sometime during the day. If you need the strength let me know. ill give all the strength you need."

Emma nodded in understanding "I understand, Master Marshals." when he mentioned about her on her way to go and eat, she nodded "You may join me as you wish. But I hve heard that other get very jelous of the ones that hang with the masters.. I dont want to be killed the first day I got here, ya'know?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am

Calia chuckled. "i need not fear the others. They can try to kill me, but they wont be able to." she grinned. "please do sit with me," she asked politely. "i dont talk to them. They wont know my routine or habits and what not." Calia stepped forwards and stopped, looking back at her master. "Just a few mintues will be all. Enough for me to eat some meat and an apple." she giggled at the thought of it. She used to eat so much junk food. But now, ift's all meant and fruit mainly.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:40 am

Liam nodded "But donnt forget your dose of blood, you need that every day to become stronger, heal stronger." he walked with her to the building "I am very fond of you. And if you need anything at all, just ask. Maybe you'll get what you ask of me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 am

Calia shuddered. The taste of the blood was not the best flavor in the wrold. She looked up to him and pulled him close into a hug. "thank you," she said quietly as she releaced him from her embrace. She bit her lip and continued forwards and sat at a table.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:22 am

Liam didnt expect the hug he was given. He never really wasnt fond of hugs. But he could let this slide. As they entered the building, he watched as she went and got her food, before he sat with her. Eyes being burned into her skin. Master Alan glared at the girls harshly as he noticed some shuttered and looked away.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 am

Calia ignored the others, as she was could do so very well. She sat back down next to Master Alan an took a bite of her steak. "Why must only the girls fight?" She asked, taking a sip of her water. She lcked the cut on her lip and watched Liam's eyes carefully.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 am

Liam looked back at her, his eyes no longer glaring "You girls must fight to get your ranks and so far, you are doing a great job at it Miss Ailac. The longer you stay and learn, you could become a Watcher for us. And im sure you would love it." lifting his hand, he moved some hair from her cheek. His finger sliding down gently. "I hope you could make it into a Watcher rank."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 am

Calia scrunched her nose. She felt all the death wishes in the eyes of the other girls staring at her. "But why. Why must young girls fight to the death. What good does that bring to the world?" her eyes glowed with curiosity. "by the way, i will glady take the daily dose of blood now." her voice quited as she triely did not want to take it.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:45 am

Liam parted his lips once more "On this island, the world is nothing. We only have parted islands aroun here and thats it. We dont care for the world." He seen her struggling to drink her glass, and he took his fingers and closed her nose "now drink. You wont taste it. Only untill you let go of your nose." he knew some human things, it didnt bug him. "These islands have no human like things. Eletronics or anything that this 'world' has made."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 am

I added the bond and what it does on pg 1
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:53 am

Calia took a deep breath and chugged the glass. What a horrid taste. She made a face before talking. "If you could, could you turn the girls into vampires?" She cocked her head and licked the sore wound on her lip. She arched her eyebrow at her master. She's always wondered about this topic, yet never asked. Calia watched his eyes, making sure he wasnt lieing
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 am

I read it ^^
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am

Liam thught about it "no ones ever asked that question." he said and let go of her nose so nw she tasted the blood. "No, I wouldnt. What good what it'll do to have the girls at such a young age? Becides, more girl vampires equals more killings of the humans that live on this island and drama. The men have more control then the girls do. Girls would abuse the power and kill every human in sight and try killing her own kind. That is what we dont want here Miss Ailac. It cant happen anyway." he glanced at the other girls and glared again, he spotted one on the end of the mess hall. Using suchc language wont be tolerated "Ill be right back Miss Ailac" He stood and walked towards the girl as she stood and he swiped his hand across her face, making her lip bleed "I believe using that type of language here is forbidden.". Watching her leave to go to the nurse he went and grabbed a napkin, cleaning his fingers and sitting next to Miss Ailac again "Im sorry about that."

:D good :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:09 am

Calia absorbed all the information liam said. She could tell he was telling the truth...up until one point. Her eyes got icy and solemn. "Youre afraid." She quickly realized what a horrible idea it was to say that. Her eyes widened as she stood up. "im so sorry," she said quickly. "i-i must go now. Training." She bit her lip and tried to get out of there quickly. She made that mistake before, saying a master was afraid. That did not end well. She looked to the scars on her arm where she was hit when defending her face.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 am

Liam followed her and stopped her "Indeed I am afraid. I wouldnt want anyone dead on his island from girls that would be vampires if we could change them." she looked very scared and he gently ran his hand along her cheek "Stop looking so afraid, Calia." he was able to say her real name because well.. no one was around to ger jelous about him calling her by her first name. "Vampires always have a fear of something, just as humans do."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next