RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Ur accepted when ur done ^_^

Emma was finished unpacking and she tossed her bag into her closet. Knowing that she should wait, she went against it and headed downstairs and outside, bumping into a girl on the way "oh! Im sorry!" she cought the girl so she didnt fall. "Sorry about that" she was embarrassed. But she hid that side of her. "Im guessing you're a new one too, huh?" the girl did look new, and very nurvous too. Along with red that was on her cheeks.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 pm

the pic ddont work DX now it does
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Shyann

As she was walking up the stairs, she could feel the blush still on her cheeks. She rubbed her face with her palms, and figured that made it worse. She began to pull back her hair, so her head was down looking at her feet. she felt a thud, and quickly turned to the girl that she had bumped into her. As the girl grabbed for her, she did the same. Spoke at the same time she did, and said practically the same things
. "I'm So Sorry!" She echoed, "Are you alright?" she continued to ask questions. "Yeah, just got here." She said, and looked up the hall way.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Emma noddeed "its fine" she smiled alittle "Im Emma" she glanced down at the paper that the girl held. Guess it was her room number. She looked closely. It was the same number as Emmas room "Hey! You're in the same room I am. Ill show you." good thing that this girl didnt think that Em was a dumb blonde. Emma thanked the word for that. "Unless you would find it by yourself..?"

Where you gonna jump in, wolves?

OH! and make him alittle older to make it seems that he got thoes powers for no reason or whatever, a old vampire is acient ^_^ or however u spell it XD also he will not be a student ^_^ his name is Master Marshels People have to call him that.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Shyann

She smiled at the girl whos name happened to be Emma. She smiled.
"I'm Shyann." She said with a smile. "Oh, yeah. I guess I am." She said with a smile, and then laughed when Emma said that maybe she would want to find it by herself. She shook her head, and chuckled again. "Yes please." She smiled, looking down the hall way again.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Emma loved her name. It was nice and it fitted Shyann too. "Well, follow me" Emma lead Shyann to their dorm. She took out the key and slid it in the keyhole and unlocked it, opening the door. "this is our room. Your bed is on the left side of the room. Mine is on the right. The one back there.. I dont know why thats there." Emma went to her desk and started going through it, and pulled out a sheet that said 'Rules'. "Well, here are the rules of this place im guessing."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Shyann

She smiled, and followed Emma to their dorm. As soon as she unlocked the door, and pointed to her bed, she walked over, and flopped down on it. There was a thud, as if there was something under the bed. She leaned over, and looked underneath. There was a long and skinny chest. She slowly pulled it out, and opened the latches. As she opened the case, she pulled it onto her bed. Her eyes grew wide as she saw what was in the chest.
"A sword.." She though out loud with a big grin. Taking it in both of her hands, and looking at if from the side.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Emma sat down as well and read over the rules "Wow, harsh rules. I suggest you read them". She tossed Shyann the paper but it landed on the bed. Seeing her pull out a thin case, and opened it. It revealed a sword "Woah! Thats neat, I got 6 throwing knives." Shyann would do great with the sword if she knew how to use it. Also in the fights, close contact will be hard because that sword isnt short. Emma kept it to herself.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Shyann

As the paper of the rules was tossed to her, she gently placed her sword back in its case, and closed the lid. It was sharp enough to cut her finger as she put it away, which was a great thing. She picked up the paper, with her bloody finger in her mouth, and read over the rules.
"So this is what that vampire was talking about." She thought out loud again. "Throwing darts, huh?" she asked. How the hell would that work in a fight? she thought, managing to keep her thoughts inside her head this time.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Emma tilted her head slightly, wondering who she was talking about when she said 'That vampire'. She shoved it away and nodded "Yeah, you can think of the knives as darts in a way." Em shrugged. She shurely was craving that blood she was givin on the plane. Her sences feeling alittle hyped up. Emma couldnt fully trust Shyann. Not yet anyway. "I heard the lunch and stuff is good. Wanna go check it out?" her eyes darted to the door as 2 papers were slipped in. Em got up and picked up one and handed Shyann the other, opening it and seeing her class times. Good classes. One class was named funny but it was picking locks and such, she had combat training, and Ballroom dancing.. great... Then her independant study was rock climbing and training extra. With.. Master Marshels?! Wasnt he a vampire!? Even more great. She wanted to really kick herself in the ass.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Shyann

She nodded her head.
"Yeah, I'm actually really-" She was cut off by the papers under the door "thirsty.." She added the last part, and looked over as Emma walked to the door to pick up the papers. As she took one, and handed her the other, she flopped down on her back, and opened up the letter. Ah, her classed. (What classes can she take..? xD)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm

This fancy word for Lock picking
Combat training
Ballroom dancing
A fancy word for table manners (I cant think of the word.)
Gym
(lemme see hold on)

CMD- Combat medicine
MUS- intro to mediveval musicianship
COM- expeditionary Skills Training
IND- Independnt Study in (fitness, swimming etc)
SCI- intro to phenomena (picking locks)
And then you have ballroom
and table manners
also waitressing people training :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Liam walked aroud campus, watching as new girls came to this place. Last semester there were lesser girls and now these girls came to fill the spots right back up. He would only be fond of one girl. But he has no idea who is to come foward and show their full skill. He then ran into Master Marshels "Ah, Master Marshels, Its good to see you today. Like the new lovely girls that have come to fill the spots of the old?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Brock walked down the hall watching the new girls come in and make themselves at home. He always felt so weird watching such young girls like they were his pets, but he loved it at the same time, so he didn’t complain. Brock wasn’t paying attention and he ran into one of the other mean at the school. Brock looked at him and nodded. “ I do, I think this round is going to be much better then the last.” He said giving a small smile at a passing girl .” We’ll have to see wont we?”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Liam nodded "Indeed. But the last was facinating. Possibly not enough. I have seen some strong faces run about here and going to the dorms. I also met one who would look like a great fighter." he scanned the grounds and a smirk tugged his lips. "We will wait a few days till we find the right woman who will be perfect for fighting. It'll be a matter of time before the fighting day comes around. These girls will be strong just as the last. Maybe more stronger and this time not fake their friends death. Here, these girls have no friends. Once they fight them, one of them shall die. If not, I would once again have to kill another girl with my own hands"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 pm

I MISSED SO MUCH ALREADY D:

Calia sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. -Another day, aother gift, another life to be slain- she thought to herself. Being in this horrid place changed her so much. She sighed and looked at the clock. Still time before taining. She slid out of her bed and got dressed into her daily training uniform before heading out to get food. Being quote new here, she kept to heraelf as her eyes scanned the ground not looking up.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Ok im making your charrie a girl that was here the past time, kay? :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Hoakkau :)
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Lol now wheres wolves? She was ment to be here so now we can rp together :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh Surprised WOLVESSS WHERE ART THOU?!
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Liam soon spotted one of the girls from last year. She lived through the semester huh? He grinned and walked over, using his speed so he was right in front of her, he gently lifted her chin, causing her to stop walking "Miss Ailac. How wonderful it is to see you once again. You have done a great Job last year. Beautiful fight." he smiled and met her eyes. Then looked at Master Marshals and waved himm over with his one hand. "Come on over, Master Marshals."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Calia sneered and huffed. She looked up to him, her eyes icy and angry. "youve turned me into a blood lust killer, but thank you. I am not particularly found of my job i have done. I wish to become better and stronger. One day, stronger than you." she smirked as her eyes danced with mischief. "If you please excuse me, i was going to go eat. You may join me if you wish to continue talking." she smiled and stuck her hamds in her pockets, watching his eyes waiting for an answer.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Brock

Brock watch as Liam walked over to one of the girls, Brock remembered the girl, she had one all her fights last year. When he was waved over the dark haired male was by his friends side in less then a second. The girl then spoke she was a sassy little shit wasn’t she. It made Brock slightly chuckle, but he didn’t speak he just looked at the young female.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am

Calia looked to the other man who stood next to Liam(im going to use first name caus ei cant remember last). She could tell thing would be sarcastic between them. "hey there Master," ahe said putting emphasis on the "master" she smiled and stuck out a hand for a shake. She remembered him, but had not met him in person before.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next