RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream (first RP idea in a while)

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dream (first RP idea in a while) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dream (first RP idea in a while)

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 pm

"I don't care, I still tried to kill you, I would have if you hadn't shot me. Methodius said sounding heartbroken and in pain. He gasped when she started working on his wound. "It's not you causing it, it's been happening for a while." He told her then thought back to about when it started. "The well..." he said and was cut off by a sudden shot of pain through his side when she put pressure on the wound. It would soon start healing and the pain would subside.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Dream (first RP idea in a while) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dream (first RP idea in a while)

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Ruby spoke "come to think of it, I never used my wish...do you think maybe I can make a wish for you to be human..?" she really didnt want to but it was better then nothing. Worth a try. "If it doesnt work.. then.. we'll just have to keep working on it, meth." she finished and put the kit away and kissed his head
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"No, I don't want anything from that well and neither do you."Methodius was firm about it, he'd rather die then get anything from the well again. "It's not worth the consequences. I mean look at me, I'm only half of what I was because of that well." He added hoping to steer her clear of the well. "I'm not willing for you to risk your life for me, you got it?" He was nearly growling, but it was only because of how serious the matter was. He calmed a little when she kissed his head and could feel the wound healing. "Just promise me you wont go anywhere near that well." He finally said with a sigh.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 pm

"I never went near that well anyway, Meth. I just want you to feel human.. not like a dog all your life.." she sighed and hugged him, making sure to not touch his wound "I will get this human form back for you, whatever it takes." she petted his face "We have eachother we need to count on. Just to unlock this form.. ill still be willing. No matter what the concequences"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:32 pm

"Lets keep it that way. And you're already doing so much to make me feel human." Methodius told her though he took some offense to the dog comment, wolves and dogs were completely different, but he forgave her all the same. "Again not at the risk of you or the well option." He pleaded with her. She was really quite hard headed, and he found himself attracted to her more then what he had been before. He liked the idea of being with someone that could challenge him.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:37 pm

"I will be at risk while this thing keeps effecting you and making me hurt you" Ruby cupped his dog face "Its trying to push me away and its not working, Meth." she stood and got a blanket and placed it on him "You lose blood, you get cold." she ywaned slightly and closed the door, locking it. "Are you hungry? Or thirsty?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 pm

"I think it'll stop once I gain my human form, it seemed to start once I made that wish." Methodius told her, then couldn't help but chuckle. "Meth? I sound like a drug." He laughed softly. He hadn't been cold when she covered him with the blanket but it was a gesture that he appreciated. "No, not at all." He shook his head and noticed she was getting tired. "Go on to bed, I'll be here in the morning." He told her, he didn't want her to lose sleep over him.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:56 pm

"Sorry, I just like giving people nicknames." she petted him and shook her head "No, I want to stay up with you. Just untill you fall asleep, but let me get changed. She walked to her room which was the door right next to the couch looking like it might have been a closet and she started taking off her outfit. Of course Ruby didnt notice the door was left a crack opened.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:18 pm

"It's okay, I think it's cute." Methodius smiled at her and watched as she left the room to change. He couldn't help but notice that she'd left the door cracked slightly. He got up from where he was and jumped up on the couch, now fully healed, and curled up facing away from the door. He'd already decided to respect her privacy by not watching her undress. He waited patiently for her return, though he was already starting to nod off to sleep. Having had an eventful day.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 pm

I wanted him to look so bad XD

Ruby walked on the otherside of her room and placed the dress neatly in the basket so it could be washed. She had another one for the next day. She went through her doors and pulled out a red shirt and black pj pants. After a few, she came out and smiled seeing Meth curled up on the couch. She walked over and sat down next to him, trying not to be so moveable. "Falling asleep while I was gone?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 pm

"Maybe a little." Methodius yawned and smiled at her. "You look beautiful." He admitted and moved his head to rest on her lap. "It's been kind of a long day for me." He admitted with another yawn.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Ruby ywaned "Thanks and well.. get some sleep" she kissed his head and closed her eyes and mumbled something in a different language before passing out on the couch

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Methodius managed to stay awake to watch Ruby sleep for a few minutes before he finally cuddled closer and dozed off himself. While he was sleeping something extraordinary happened. He shifted into his human form and remained as such. The transformation woke neither Ruby nor him.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:43 pm

:D human Meth! :D XD

Ruby started to wake up slowly the next morning, still half asleep, she mover her hand and started petting Methodius's hair but then started touching bare skin. She opened her eyes and looked at him tiredly, thinking she was dreaming. Ruby dozed off again and then woke back up a few minutes later and ywaned, looking down at Methodius. Her eyes wident seeing him in his human form. Ruby wanted to wake him but at the same time she didnt want to. She smiled and gently ran her hands through his hair.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Methodius began to stir slightly under her touch and even shivered from how cool the room felt. He was completely bare and exposed to the elements. He nuzzled the hand that was petting him, though something felt different, very different. "Five more minutes." He mumbled against her lap, his voice thick with sleep.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Ruby giggled and took the blanket off her and put it on him "But i cannot wait 5 minutes, Methodius. You must wake up now, its like, 8 in the morning." she gently shook him awake "c'mon. You know you wanna"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 am

"Why? It's only 8 in the morning. " Methodius yawned and slowly began to wake up with a lopsided grin. "Okay, okay, I'm up, I'm up!" He started to complain when she shook him. The first thing he did when he finally opened his eyes was stretch, the second was to attempt to lick Ruby's cheek. He was shocked when he realized his tongue wasn't long enough to reach her and then caught sight of his hands. He was shocked speechless as he just turned his hands back and forth looking at them. "Please tell me you didn't go to the well." He begged recalling what they had been talking about the night before.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 am

Ruby laughed "Good" she ran her hands through his face still. "No, I didnt go to the stupid well. I woke up to you looking like this. And you look very hansome." She smiled and kissed his head "did my lap give you a good coushin?" she grinned and shook her head with a smile and took his hand "you're human now... we unlocked it in one night."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:02 am

"Good, and thank you." Methodius smiled and then blushed slightly when she kissed his head. "It was a little boney." He teased, when in fact he had been very comfortable. He watched as she took his hand and he held hers tightly and brought it to his lips and kissed it. "I will hold true to my promise." He said and bent up to kiss her lips.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 am

Ruby smiled and then blushed when his lips pressed on hers. She closed her eyes, kissing him back. She shrunk down alittle to get a better angle. Rubys hands slid into his hair, goose bumps running all over. Her heart beginning to race. She pulled away "We can finally do what humans do and not pet their boyfriends" she laughed and kissed him again with a smile.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 am

Methodius was being driven wild by Ruby's kiss and her touch. He chuckled but had to agree, they could do what humans do now. "One question first." He said sitting up a little, with the sheet beginning to slide down. "Would you be willing to be my mate? As, not only an alpha, but a man I need a woman like you by my side." He told her, he was completely serious and didn't care if he was rushing things or not. He just knew he needed her.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 am

ruby listened to what he had to say and she blushed, turning to him completely. She looked into his eyes and nodded "i will but.. im not a wolf.. well half wolf and if we had children they would be a mix or either human or wolf." she cupped his face and smiled "Why were you asking..? Do you....want to do that now..?" she blushed even more, close to the point where her cheeks were as red as her top. Also seeing his bare chest made it worse.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 am

"I'm glad, and it doesn't matter what you are, you could be a cat creature for all I care." Methodius promised her. "But if you're that worried about you not being like me it's an easy fix." He reminded her, he was the alpha, it wouldn't be hard to make her like him. When she cupped his face in her hands he covered them with his own. "Only if you're ready, I would never force you into something you aren't ready for." He promised and turned his head just enough to kiss her hand.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 am

"I would like to stay human..." Ruby didnt mind if she was a human and he was a wolf. She wanted to stay human because she liked being human. She watched as his hands covered hers "Thank you. I know im not ready yet, maybe alittle later in our relationship ill be ready." she smiled as he kissed her hand. Ruby then couldnt help but kiss him again, he was a good kisser! (XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 pm

"And I'm fine with that." Methodius promised, he'd just wanted to let her know the option was there if she wanted it. "Honestly, I wasn't ready yet either." He chuckled awkwardly before she silenced him with a kiss. She really was wonderful.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next