RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream (first RP idea in a while)

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dream (first RP idea in a while) Empty Dream (first RP idea in a while)

Post  ginger20037 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:27 am

Okay, I dreamed this up, a while back, right after dreaming of people making random wishes and seeing them backfire, I somehow ended up with a skeletal monkey (think of Jack in Pirates of the Caribbean, but no fur or rotting flesh) because of someone else's wish. (My minds majorly messed up xD)

There's a small town, where everyone looks out for one another during the day, surrounded by woods, everyone lives in travel trailers (idk the reason but it was in my dream lol) or a single wide (single wides are for those with families with kids and expecting kids). You see, at night the town is plagued by werewolfs, but, Methodius Lycos, the leader is no ordinary werewolf, he can be as big, or as small as he desires. (only cause he was huge and I somehow managed to shove him in a 5 gal. bucket and throw him across the yard in my dream...) As of late he's mostly been targeting young women and girls and killing them. The werewolf didn't use to be so mean and murderous, he used to be kind and often would secretly hunt for the starving families and would leave the meat on their doorstep. Nobody knows why he's become so mean and murderous and those that have tried to figure it out have ended up mangled and dead and the bodies, or what's left of them, turn up right in the middle of the town. The werewolf pack is to the east of the town (sorry I forgot about the pack on the map, but it's in the woods right next to the gardens) and there's a little stone path at the west most point of the town that
leads to a magical wishing well (map below), but you must be weary, for the simplest wish will be twisted into such a horrible nightmare, everyone that has tried to beat the well have ended up in misery or dead. Some people believe that Methodius had went to the well and wished for something, while others believe he's just gone mad, or that he's secretly been planning this for many years,. The elders think it's something else entirely, they believe he's lost his way and doesn't know how to right his wrong. What do you think and will you be one of those foolish enough to try to stop him? Will you just hide away in your home hoping he doesn't come for you and/or your loved ones? Or will you try to help the werewolf?

Map is in spoiler
Spoiler:

(NOTE: There are bridges across the waterways)

Werewolf (can be a few of them but we need people too/mostly)
Name:
Looks:
Place in the pack:
Bio:
Extra:

Humans in the town (It's a town, so remember, we need people too)
Name:
Looks:
Family:
Where you live:
Bio:
Extra:

Name: Methodius Lycus
Sex: Male
Looks: Wolf:
coat kinda like this... Dream (first RP idea in a while) Beautiful-Natural-and-Artistic-Cow-Hide-Rugs-in-Medium-Brindle-for-Your-Floor-Decoration with 'snowflakes' on the black parts like this... Dream (first RP idea in a while) Bead--16--snowflake-obsidian--natural---8mm-round--BEGB2763-_15555909114902accd41232 (needless to say he's very unique) Human: (if we get that far) Black hair with greyish white highlights is the only difference
Dream (first RP idea in a while) 1789294_1311527021534.17res_400_300
Place in the pack: Alpha
Bio: Methodius has lived near the town since he was born and would often sneak away from his parents home to play wit the children in the town. When he was on one of his excursions to the gardens, at age 10, his parents were in a hunting accident and died, the others in the pack then made him the alpha out of respect of his parents deaths, and he has held his own and helped provide for his pack ever since. When he was 24 he discovered the wishing well and made the biggest mistake of his life. He wished that he could control the size, build, and look of his body (thin, fit, fat, that kind of thing, get your heads out of the gutter) the wish was then twisted to where he could become as large as a house or as small as a mouse (again, get your head out of the gutter) and as 'payment' for the wish his ability to shift between human and wolf was taken from him and he is now stuck as a wolf.
Extra:
After the wish he heard a voice that said "A young maiden holds the key to your transformation." and he hasn't heard from the voice again, though he often replays the words in his head.

Name: Camilla Lowell
Sex: Female
Looks: Dream (first RP idea in a while) 2298559_1325299310448.64res_400_300
Family: Father - Christoffer Lowell
Mother (deceased) - Sarah Thomas Lowell
Sister (deceased) - Harper Lowell
Brother - Trever Lowell
(If you want to be her father or brother let me know, the first names can easily be changed, the current ones are place holders lol)
Where you live: Single wide, with her father and brother (again this can be changed too if you want to be one of them)
Bio: When Camilla was little she would often play with the strange boy with the black and white hair that came from who knows where. (Okay, what is up with me rhyming with this RP?) As she grew older she began learning what the boy was, that not only she played with, but had also brought her family a whole deer. Through out her life she had been told stories of a magical well and would follow some of the people to it. She's seen several weird and disturbing things there. She once witnessed a man, about the size of a body builder, and his Capuchin monkey drop to the ground and both turned into skeletons, the man never got up, but his monkey did and instantly bonded with Camilla. That was the same day she came home and found both her mother and her sister were murdered just outside their home. After coming home to such a thing she has vowed to destroy Methodius for what he's done to her family and others.
Extra: She has trained to protect her self and her family since Methodius' first known killings. She still remembers the days when they'd played together as children and often cries over them wondering what happened to him.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Dream (first RP idea in a while) Empty Re: Dream (first RP idea in a while)

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

hmmm I will join but not now since im on my dads sloow laptop :/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 am

Yay! :D
I know that feeling! My mom has a netbook with the intel Atom in it and I swear she has to take it from me before I trash it when I borrow it. xD

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:07 am

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 am

Name: Ruby R.
Sex: Female
Looks:Dream (first RP idea in a while) Tumblr_md5q62EFGX1qgksd9o1_1352358196_cover
Family: Not that I know of
Where you live: Woods, where I do must of my hunting
Bio:
Extra: her fighting

Shes a quiet and a loner, works alone always alone. She fights against wereolves that come after her. She has speed and skills. As if shes imortal.

Name:Zero
Sex:Male
Looks:Dream (first RP idea in a while) Vlcsnap-431

Place in the pack: one rank lower from alpha
Bio: He was acually born a werewolf. His father was a wolf his mother was human and he got both genes. Now hes in a pack and not very fond of people who try to kill him
Extra: Hes quiet, hard to get. Nothing can describe him.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:32 am

I don't typically make rules for my RPs I like watching the imaginations flow :)

Oh yea, almost forgot, approved

Last edited by ginger20037 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:34 am

ah ok XD you know when people do IT they fade right? XD just to make sure and all.

also i only managed to get ruby in XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:38 am

Yea, I read the 'Fade to black' rule :)

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 am

shall we start?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 am

I was kinda hoping for more RPers... but heck, they can join at any time! lol

Methodius:
Methodius was pacing his den growling at the walls, he was long tired of the curse that had been put on him. 'Why did I ever go to that damned well!?' He growled in his head, not for the first time. After what felt like ages, which was really only a few minutes, he left the den. After growling at a couple of underlings he slunk off to the edge of town. He watched as some were gathering tools for another days work, while others were watching over their families. He new he shouldn't hang around the town for too long, and as he turned to leave he realized he'd been spotted.

Camilla:
Camilla was preparing for another day in the community garden, it was her teams turn to weed and care for the seedlings. She hated working in the garden, the work bored her and drove her insane with how remedial of a task it was. She'd tried to get out of it the previous night, insisting that she be put on guard instead. While looking for a hose she was dreading the already humid morning. "What a day to be stuck in the gardens." She muttered to herself as she found the missing hose.

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:45 am

now i can make my dude! yay! :D

Ruby stood there, hood over her head. The red cloak slightly moving with the wind. She was a few feet from the wolf, just looking at him, hard to tell since Ruby's eyes had been covered. To many people, she looked like Little Red Riding Hood just because of her red cloak. She wouldnt dare fight near the town. Her weapon would cause too much damage. Ruby backed away from the wolf before jumping in a tree and traveling to the open field she recently found by her own house.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Joining when I get home.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Surprised Yay!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:06 pm

I think I'm gonna join, sounds pretty cool :D
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Do the pictures have to be anime?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:12 pm

We need ginger on XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Name:

Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname:

Sheba and some of his other friends often call him Jakers, but he prefers Jake.

Seventeen

Male

Hair Color and Style:

Jake has black memo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tired when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color:

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.:

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks:

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks:

Dream (first RP idea in a while) ALEXEVANS

Background: (( This has nothing to do with this roleplay sorry))

Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather rich, but they never acted like it, other than their hues was rather large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they stayed with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and her two younger siblings also stayed, her family had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of these people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the faith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave Jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with seem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets:

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybrid, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Personality:

Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extremely sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He’ll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

Name-
Ivan Longwells

Age-

Sex-
Male

Wolf-
Dream (first RP idea in a while) 1103064118_brezzwolf1
Looks-
Dream (first RP idea in a while) Anime-guys-anime-guys-5756788-394-561
( In the front)
Eyes-
Dream (first RP idea in a while) 2752738700_47508a2003
Place in the pack- Delta

Bio-

Extra-

Name-
Oakley

Age-

Sex-
Male

Looks-
Dream (first RP idea in a while) 1221816_1295018187448.91res_225_300
Wolf-
Dream (first RP idea in a while) White_wolf_in_snow_by_Acaciacat
Eyes-
Dream (first RP idea in a while) Purple_Eye_by_HAchaosagent
( But male eyes lol)

Place in the pack-

Hunter

Bio-

Extra-
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:57 pm

No, the pics don't have to be anime (I just like the style of them lol) and accepted.

Methodius:
Methodius growled at the person in the hood, by the smell he could tell it was a young woman. He wasn't interested in following her, but he did anyways. Once he was about 20 feet away from the clearing the woman had lead him to he shrunk in size to that of a young wolf and continued on through the trees. He kept his guard up, though he lived in the surrounding woods he'd never before seen the clearing or the house before. Being careful he played the part of a real wolf and had a look around. 'Not here.' Methodius stopped dead in his tracks. The voice from the well had returned to him, but why?

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Ruby came out from hiding. Her boots meeting the grass as she stopped in her tracks. A few feet away from the wolf, not daring to show her appearance. None of the wolves scared her. They never will. She stood there, staring at the wolf. If it had challanged her, it would be in big trouble right about now. "Seems you have followed," she said quietly. "Never thought you would." she added.

DX sorry watching movie

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:14 pm

er.. um wolves.. you used the same character I kinda picked.. Zero from Vampire knight..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 am

I did O.o. All I did was look up purple anime eyes and he popped up. I'm sorry.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

XDD its alright, Zero had a Twin brother anway, ichiru and he didnt have the tattoo so ya. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  ginger20037 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 am

LMAO! I loved Vampire Knight! :) So I don't blame Wolfs xD

Methodius snapped out of his daze when he heard the woman's footsteps. He'd let his guard down and regretted it. When she spoke of him following her he just shook his fur out and returned to normal size. "So what if I followed." He growled and bore his teeth at her, not as a threat but a warning. Methodius wasn't afraid of the girl and if he needed backup all he'd need to do was howl and his pack would come running.

Camilla was working hard pulling some weeds from around some seedlings when suddenly she felt a shot of water to the back of her head. Instinctively she jumped to her feet and twisted landing in an attack stance facing where the water had come from. She quickly relaxed when she saw her 'attacker' was George, her skeletal monkey companion. "I showed you how to use a hose why?" She asked the little creature before taking away the hose.

(Just realized I never named the monkey xD)

ginger20037
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:31 am

XD i finished it, im now watching.. inuyasha and Strike witches

Ruby reached her hand to the small red thing (like in the video but you cant see what it was) but she didnt pull it out "You dont scare me. Nor will your pack." she didnt mention about fighting off a huge pack. Surely no one knew who killed that one pack. "Am I some kind of prey to you? That you must kill? I suggest picking the right path, wolf."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:40 am

Ivan&Oakley

Ivan slowly padded through the woods near a clearing. He wasn’t quite sure what he was doing of what he was planning on doing for that day. The sun had just came over the mountain a mere hour ago. Ivan’s steps made no sound as he went over the leafy ground under him. He loved that about being a wolf he was silent, silent and deadly. Just as his thoughts drifted off Ivan was pinned to the ground by an unseen, unheard enemy. Ivan let out a growl warning the other wolf he would kill if it came to it. Looking over his shoulder the growls turned to laughs as he saw his little brothers light white face. The younger male hopped off his brother and sat wagging his fluffy black tipped tail in the dirt.

Ivan smiled and sat next to the younger male. “ What have you been up to?” Ivan asked looking over into the violet eyes of the other. Oakley just gave a shrug.

“ Not much, hunting around patrolling a little.” The older of the two males gave a nod and stood trotting off. He looked back at his brother waiting for him to follow and the youngster followed close behind.

After a few minuets of walking the two ran into a grazing deer and dropped low to the ground. Neither of them matched the green and brown underbrush very well, but they didn’t care. Deer were stupid animals, that rarely saw to wolves until it was to late. Ivan’s paws slowly moved inch by inch getting closer to the four point deer. And then as if he came out of no where he sprang out in front of the large animal, making it stumble back in a attempt to get away. But before it could do so Ivan’s large canine teeth dug into it’s neck.

Oakley darted out and brought the animal down to the ground. Ripping slowly into it’s skin. After making sure the animal had stopped moving, breathing, living, Ivan let out a loud howl calling to the other wolves in is pack to let them know a kill had been made.

(( It's Wolves, not Wolfs... Sorry that bugs me.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next