RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dunno if this goes here or not but if not I figure someone'll move it anyway...

3 posters

Go down

I dunno if this goes here or not but if not I figure someone'll move it anyway... Empty I dunno if this goes here or not but if not I figure someone'll move it anyway...

Post  Kat Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Why did Loven-My-Converse disappear? I can't find her username and some people say she quit. If she did quit, why?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

I dunno if this goes here or not but if not I figure someone'll move it anyway... Empty Re: I dunno if this goes here or not but if not I figure someone'll move it anyway...

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

This was Con's Goodbye letter when she quit Sad

"Yup, I am quitting, this place has taken over my whole life, I'm done with it. People that I have RP-Ed with are now turning against me, don't worry I'm keeping my account. Also, my parents start asking me the same question 'Who are you writing to?' and I have to find a f-ing answer then they yell at me. As you all wish you can spend your time on here, whil I, will start to re-connect with my friends and family. I've learned that this, is like writing with another author, if you all wish to do that, it is fine.

And here is where I say goodbye and make my way intothe real world.

Sincerely,
Loven
Con
Converse
Loven-My-Converse
Stupid cusser
Monkey
Annoying
You
Someone

P.S. I'll still check in a few times a week, so don worry.
Whatever you may call me I'm gone"
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I dunno if this goes here or not but if not I figure someone'll move it anyway... Empty Re: I dunno if this goes here or not but if not I figure someone'll move it anyway...

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:14 am

I miss her and they deleted her acount on here
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Awh!!! Thanks for your info. I agree that this is taking over my life but that's why I don't play 6 hours a day any more. At one point I was on Foo for like seven hours straight almost every day and when I went back down to like an hour or two my friends were all, "Wow, your actually talking to me again?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Deafening-Silence wrote:Awh!!! Thanks for your info. I agree that this is taking over my life but that's why I don't play 6 hours a day any more. At one point I was on Foo for like seven hours straight almost every day and when I went back down to like an hour or two my friends were all, "Wow, your actually talking to me again?"

Yah i noticed that and I never stoped talking to you
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Ohkay ,

Con's disappearance is something you shouldn't be worryinabout. Stuff just happened.
And ,
WE DID NOT DELETE HER ACCOUNT! Con said she was quitting and wanted her account deleted.
This isn't a topic you should be discussing.

Any further questions on a members privacy will be Private Messages to Me or Guard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum